TLoZ ~ Daybreak Desires (Darian & GeneticMess)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: TLoZ ~ Daybreak Desires (Darian & GeneticMess)

Postby Darian » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:14 pm

The Zora had just started to slip her hands into the woman's skirt, pressing up against her back... when suddenly the attendant tensed.

Amanna noticed instantly.
"What's wrong-" She begins to ask,
"Peeper." The woman says softly, and both of them glance around the room for a moment... and both their eyes lock onto the window Nusso is looking through.

Oops.

And suddenly Nusso would see a big, red, webbed hand fill his vision before he's yanked face-first through the window, flipped over and slammed into the tiles of the bath.

That hurts, a lot.

"Heya, buzzy." Amanna says with a bit of a smile as she casually pins Nusso's arms and legs. "Fancy seeing you here."

The attendant calmly and professionally begins tying Nusso's arms and legs, before stripping him of weapons. "Hmph, and with the village like this..." She grumbles, obviously annoyed.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:43 pm

Before he got a chance to duck from the window and sprint, he was grabbed face first and slammed onto the tile floor through the window. In his panic, he wasn’t sure whether Amanna or the Gerudo woman had done that to him... and couldn’t tell which would hurt worse. Either way, he groaned in exasperated pain from the surprise attack.

“Y-you...” He stutters angrily as Amanna pins him, and then he is stripped of his weapons, but luckily not his clothes or masks. “It’s not what it looks like, madam.” Nusso looks up at the Gerudo woman, grimacing. “This zora thief has been a thorn in the Sheikah clan’s side recently. And know I’ve caught word that she’s going into the mines, where the-“ He starts, before stumbling over his words. Maybe he shouldn’t be blathering about tribe secrets at the moment, although this would make his case undoubtoy harder to defend. “I swear on my honor, I didn’t come here for a peep show.”
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:27 am

"Sure. You didn't mean to peep, you just couldn't help staring into the window of a steamy bath house." The gerudo rolls her eyes at Nusso's protest, clearly ignoring him.

"And of course I'm going to the mines, buzzy!" Amanna chuckles lightly. "I have monsters to kill down there tonight. Take his masks by the way, they're tricky." The gerudo does so, easily leaving Nusso defenseless. "Now, do you want to leave him outside to listen in, or do you want to let him-" the Zora begins speaking sultrily to the Gerudo, but the woman just cuts her off.

"Sorry, but I'm going to get the guards to toss this one in the jail. With everything that's going on, and now this, I'm just... not in the mood." The woman stands up and walks out. "Enjoy the bath, ma'am."

Amanna has a surprisingly bewildered and dissapointed expression on her face. "Wha-wait- but..."

She trails off, staring after the attractive woman... then turns down to glare at Nusso.

"Buzzy, you have just skipped one stone too many into my pantry."
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:40 am

Of course she doesn’t buy it. He grumbles to himself, but flares up and wriggles as Amanna throws in an order to takes his masks. “Nonononono! Put those back! P-put them back!” Nusso pleads, fighting against his bonds even harder. He’s more upset about his masks being taken than being locked up, and helplessly watches as the Gerudo lady walks off with his heirlooms.

Now he was all alone. Defenseless. With her. This is how he was going to die, wasn’t he?

He glares up at Amanna as she’s upset over losing some quality time with a Gerudo lady... which would probably sour anyone’s mood, but he believed his own anger was more justified. “It’s your fault for making a big show about it. I was just making sure you weren’t going to get in Nikell’s way tonight.” Nusso grumbled almost immaturely due to the somewhat petty spite he’d developed for the bandit. Yet he was silently appreciating her curves only minutes before...
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:15 am

"I'm always a big show, Buzzy." Amanna rolls her eyes. "and I think you're way to worried about that little hero girl," she continued, pushing him upright with her foot as she spoke. "I like her spunk, and I'm not just saying that because it makes her extra squirmy. I'll treat her nice if I run into her, and keep her safe if she does get in over her head..."

At this point she positioned her ass above his head, and with a smile, lifted her tail. "Now you, on the other hand, are already in way over your head... like the view?"

She stretched her impressive butt open wide and gave Nusso a very good look at her flexing anus. For a moment the pucker just twitched and mouthed slightly.

Then it began stretching open farther, and farther and farther... giving Nusso a look into a dark white tunnel.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:31 am

“... You promise?” He asks with some resignation in his voice. “Just don’t eat her or stuff her anywhere, there are plenty of other ways to heal someone.” Nusso grumbled. “She’s been in over her head lately... I can’t help but be concer-“

A somewhat tender moment screeches to a halt as she put her blubber butt right over his head, making him as red as her scales. Nusso didn’t think she could see his face back here, and didn’t hide his arousal at being so close to her slowly opening pucker. He gulps nervously, and then sighs. “... If I play along with this, will you let me out faster?” Nusso grumbled, masking his desires once more. He didn’t even like the idea of being interested by Amanna’s body, the rest of the package was too much of a hassle.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:55 pm

"Mmmm, you know I do so enjoy energetic partners." Amanna's face appears upside down between her legs, smiling at Nusso's protest. "Though, Even if you decide to try and spoil my fun by not wriggling, I'll just enjoy your company... and don't think I can't make you squirm if I set my mind to it."

She also easily notes that Nusso is staring at her butt, and that he's getting harder and harder.

"Besides... it's not like you have anywhere you need to be right now, do you?"
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:55 pm

His eyes deliberately divert from looking at Amanna as she bends over to look at him, out of bitter spite... he was being a bit of a sore loser over this. Why her? Why here? Why now? Nusso grimaced as Amanna said she could get him to squirm all she liked if need be.

"I do. And even if I didn't, I could name several places I'd rather be." He groaned, weakly struggling against his bindings for a moment. "Gorudo Quarry's jail cells sound a lot more comfortable than being shoved up your colon, anyways."
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:48 pm

(Hooo... just got a PS4 and several good games. Been distracted... Also, love your new avatar. who is she?)

"Well, too bad. Now I have to correct your terribly flawed ideas about how comfortable my insides are." Amanna licks her lips and lets out a soft murmur. "Unlike you, I take good care of my innards... I want repeat customers~"

There's a soft sound as suddenly a white soft pucker closes over his nose... and a powerful suck begins pulling his skull through the tight sphincter.

The skin is warm and slick as it slides over his face.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:06 pm

((Hehe, I understand that perfectly. Always hard to put down a new console w/ new games. My pfp is a sprite of Misty from the Pokemon HGSS games, I like that design of her better than the usually used one. It was edited/manipulated to pack those extra pounds and curvature onto her.))

It was... slightly reassuring to hear Amanna was taking some care to make this painless for him and pleasurable for her. Slightly. And he wasn’t sure how. Nusso flinches as her pucker engulfs his nose, and he’s expecting a terrible smell, but it’s actually no worse than a salty fish.

Blubbery skin envelopes his face, and it’s at this point that his resolve in trying to escape Amanna is shattered. He sighs and grumbles with a feverish blush, and then softly nuzzles his face against her butt in temptation... knowing he was going to regret this later.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:20 pm

(Howargh. Sorry I took so long. Inspiration kinda died and I just kept running into things that had to be done. Hope you're still interested in this.)

"MMmmm, and you say you've got better places to be..." Amanna purred as she felt Nusso begin to nose meekly at her hungry anus. She couldn't help but flex her pucker open and closed over his face, gently drawing him in deeper.

The inside of her butt was hot and tight, pressed against his face with a thick slime. Almost instantly Nusso was squished into what felt like a vise of muscle, and he could tell that all around him the flesh was thick and strong... he didn't feel the slightest of trembles around him as the Zora held herself open, wider and wider, as his head went deeper.

"See? Not so bad is it? I've got all sorts of tricks to keep myself squeaky clean inside... well, except for all the sweat and cum from my guests." The Zora murmurs. "That slime you feel? It doesn't just absorb any leftovers, it helps them slide right out without sticking. I have it on good authority it doesn't taste half bad..."

The ring of her anus tickles around his neck... she's totally in control of her body, even as she's enjoying herself.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:53 pm

((It's all good, I'm still interested, always glad to pick this back up whenever you're available.))

His face was swallowed by her backdoor, and very little light got into here, if any. Nusso grimaced as tight, hot flesh coiled around every inch of him that went past her pucker. The feeling was surprisingly enjoyable... the friendly Like-Like he met earlier, and the queen before that had all helped cement that, for some reason, Nusso had a strange attraction to being inside others. Along with vore in general. Something thick and goopy then covered his face, and he didn't even want to know what it was.

With hard, tough muscle, Amanna was effortlessly holding and pulling him into her. She could be done with this real fast if she'd wanted, but she was taking her sweet time. Dragging this out for her enjoyment rather than his suffering. Although if she was aiming for the latter, joke's on her, Nusso was actually enjoying this. Or... joke's on him? He stays silent and quietly fascinated as she explains the slime inside of her that basically manages everything for her. It sounded pretty efficient... although he was NOT going to taste the stuff, unless she forced it down his mouth.

... he knew she had good control of her body, but he prayed the Hylia she didn't have enough control to do THAT.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:26 pm

"Oh, I can tell you're liking this... you're really just a little gut-slut under all that vinegar." Amanna grins as her innards flex around Nusso's head, and then she takes a deep breath. "aaaaaahhhhhnnnnn-"

The tight ring of muscle that's been trembling around his neck, god she could have choked him easily of she squeezed! suddenly relaxes even more. there's a soft 'sluuuuhhh' noise as her hips spread open wider and wider. Nusso has a moment to feel his shoulders slip between the firm, round cheeks as they open up around them, and squeeze him gently deeper.

Amanna continues letting out happy sighs and moans as she arcs her back, relishing this sensation... a head is more simply a more advanced form of fisting to her... and it simply doesn't compare to taking a whole person!

Nusso would feel the tight tube around his head flex and pull, squeezing him just a bit deeper as his shoulders are quickly pulled into the hot darkness.

"Oooh, this is one of my faaaavorite parts... that moment when you start taking things further and further... when it becomes more than just a bit of kinky touching!"

His chest is covered in heat as Amanna sits backward, pushing his torso inside, shivering as she feels his body stretching her out in earnest now. She rubs the bulge his head makes in her belly as she gasps breathily... possessively.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:23 pm

“Gut slut? I am NOT some horny cretin that only- nngh!” Nusso blushes harder and protests, before her innards briefly coil and squeeze his head. That reduced him to grumbles and silence, listening to Amanna sigh in relief as she relinquished the iron grip.

It was then he remembered the Zora didn’t intend to simply use his head as a seat, she was going to swallow him whole. The feeling of blubbery flesh, followed by wetness, then tightness, then warmness goes down his shoulders, but he doesn’t squirm or budge. That would just delay things, he wanted to get inside Amanna already so she can rock her socks off and then let him go. Although, it wouldn’t be that easy for him...

The feeling extends lower down his upper body as he’s also pushed through the tubes and pulled deeper and deeper into a sensual abyss. Nusso was as hard as a diamond, and he loathed it, especially if Amanna noticed, which she would once she got him deep enough. She’d never let him live this down, and hearing her moans echo around him wasn’t helping!

A hand rubs his head from the outside... and it... feels good? Physical affection wasn’t something he got too often, as good of a foster mother Lady Impa was. He... he couldn’t help it. Nusso sighed in resentment and surrender, and nuzzled his head against the hand from within.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:00 am

"Ooooh, that's gooood..." Amanna smirks but doesn't make any other remarks about Nusso's nuzzling against her hand. She strokes the bulge happily as she gingerly pushed backward, down onto nusso's bound arms and shoulders. "good boy..."

She really does enjoy his little movements, and makes it a point not to be too rough now. She keeps rubbing his head as she pushes down and pulls him deeper. Soon his stomach and bound hands slip up through her pucker, and she enjoys the growing bulge and the roughness of his hands and elbows.

The tube sucks and squeezes gently, sliding over him like a worm... or a much, much, tighter like-like. But this time, there is not a hungry Moblin trying to screw him... but a very sexy Zora stroking his head, and then his shoulders through the hot, rubbery flesh.

as his hips begin to slide inside, Amanna's smile grows a bit more. Ooo, she can feel that bulge, and he likes being squeezed by guts! But she won't tease him just yet... lets see if she can get him more into it!

Gingerly she raises her ass up and begins to wiggle her hips side to side, letting her insides do more than just slip up and down tight over his body... now the squish in a circular pattern in a most stimulating fashion! And now his legs are sliding in with gravity's help...
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:29 am

He could feel her push her and his body down some more against the ground, pushing his bound body deeper into her fleshy (and fishy) pit. Her coos of encouragement make him feel like he SHOULD be irritated and denying her such pleasures... but he was in too deep right now, and didn't want to stop the affectionate rubs he was being given. Was it always like this inside of her? There were way too many things on his mind last time he was in here to really take the time to enjoy it, but... ooh, the affectionate rubs over his head and shoulders had him subdued and somewhat enjoying this. The rubs weren't rough, or something akin to a taunting reminder of what embarrassing fate he had. It was comforting and nurturing... at least, he thought so.

Nusso's skin was naturally soft, but rough and dirtied around the edges from all his traveling, adventuring, a feeling Amanna was probably more than familiar with. It made the way he was pulled up into her surprisingly smooth, even if he wasn't kicking or squirming. A moan escapes his lips, but it's not exactly one of pleasure, rather happiness. Nusso audibly clears his throat and goes very quiet after that, embarrassed he made such a pleased noise. Except for once the Zora starts lifting her ass into the air, somewhat screwing with his sense of gravity and making him gasp a little as he braces against the front of her stomach wall. The circular motion she makes with her hips as his legs slide in simply to gravity... it makes his cock twitch in excitement imagining the sight from an outsider's perspective, as hard as Nusso tries to suppress such thoughts. It's not long now before his feet are sinking down, down, in between the blubbery valley...
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:19 am

(sorry been gone so long. holidays in retail hit, and my fun went elsewhere.)

The slick walls squeezed Nusso along the curve of her lower intestine, and as the slime coats his body, Nusso would feel the grime and dirt on his body be cleaned away.

Amanna lets out a happy sigh as she feels her anus gently close around the little Sheikah's toes. "Mmmmmm, theeeeere we go...." Gingerly she pushes back with her hands to regain an upright position, cradling her now swollen gut as she does so. The Zora moves slowly now, almost so as not to disturb her... prey? Passenger? "Now, let me just get settled in the spa..."

The intestine walls keep a gentle motion as he's eased deeper around the curve, and the slime is gently worked over his body. Nusso is getting a pretty nice cleaning of the dust of the quarry.

The flesh around him heats up a bit and the world around him becomes just a bit more muffled as Amanna sinks into the spa.

"Oh yeeeeahh... that's nice..." she murmurs, her voice still smoky, yet calming. Of course, Nusso hasn't seen it yet, but Amanna has started to play with her ample breasts... just a few more moments of cuddling before Amanna really starts working herself... and Nusso...
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:37 pm

((I ended up being similarly busy for a similar reason. At least the holidays are waning out, now.))

In more than a metaphorical sense, Nusso felt himself suddenly be cleansed. Caked dirt and loose sand stuck in the smallest crevices or strands of hair were suddenly absorbed off of him, sinking into the weird slime within her. This thing was like a separate organism altogether... did all Zora have something like this inside of them? Or did the Zora Thief have some eccentric story about what misadventures netted her this thing?

The last of the night breeze that might've drifted in from the spa window is gone, as from the highest strand of hair to his head to the lowest cell of skin on his toes, Nusso was entirely engulfed by Amanna's insides. Nusso felt himself gently rotate around as she sat upright, and he was curled up in a fetal position in her gut. He was stuck with his back to her stomach wall and his face and knees pressed firmly in the direction of her innards and heartbeat. It was... incredibly warm and soothing in here. It faintly felt like before he was born, with what fleeting memories he could possibly have of pre-birth. He quietly sighs, and closes his eyes as Amanna starts very gently rubbing his form, as if he was an infant she wanted to comfort, but not wake.

More of the slime pools around the bottom of her stomach and starts to coat his body. An even more thorough cleaning is what he's put through, as the heat and pressure intensifies from her gut submerging under the water. He can only hearing the bubbling water, her bubbling gut, her beating heart, and Amanna's soothing, somewhat sultry voice. His heated, stressed, and deluded brain brings forth a deluded thought, which he quickly ignores after entertaining it for only a second.

... The idea of staying inside her forever didn't sound too bad...
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:50 am

Amanna smiled as she felt Nusso getting comfy in her guts. The funny thing was... he hadn't even gotten to her stomach yet. He was still being squeezed through the intestines.

"Mmmm... you're settling in rather nicely, Buzzy." The Zora's smoky voice thrums around Nusso's body. "I can feel you getting into this, little boy..."

There's a lurch as the tube around him squeeses and then there's a sliding ripple down his body, the flesh and little villie of her intestines suddenly grinding against his skin!

"And I wanna enjoy this too. No need to be shy... It'll feel even better if you wriggle like a worm~"

The tube pulses across his body, and especially his groin. Now the muscles are very intently rubbing up and down, side to side as he's squeezed deeper... it's like his entire body is being given a blowjob! The warmth grows hotter as he feels the zora's hands begin caressing and squeezing his body in much more sensual ways... including his butt!

(sorry this took so long... i've hit a spate of new games in addition to real life.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:58 pm

((No worries, trust me, I get the feeling. *-*))

He could've been fooled, Nusso believing at first he was in her gut. Although if he took a moment to really think about it, it wouldn't make sense to directly reach that from her rear. The stress of today must be deluding him somewhat. Enough to hardly protest against the Zora's teases. As soon as he got out, he'd blame whatever positive reaction he gave to her as simply sleep deprivation, of course. But for now? He just blushed in embarrassment at her silky voice vibrating around him, somewhat afraid of how true her claims of him really enjoying this were.

Then, a ripple of muscle goes down his body, making him quietly gasp in surprise as it tightens its grip. He almost goes to start struggling, fearing this might be some form of digestion he was about to be subjected to, before the tiny bumps of her intestinal lining started grinding against him methodically. Not like how a row of teeth would clamp down on food, but how the bristles of a brush would comb across one's skin. That rippling sensation comes back, and he shudders in strange pleasure from the somewhat nauseating, yet arousing feeling.

The tube clamps down tighter, all over his body like a skintight cocoon. He was honestly unsure if he should be afraid or not, but the way it all grinded against his body... that feeling of warmth and comfort, like someone was caressing and hugging him, was too much to resist. A weak, dumb smile wriggled into Nusso's face, and a happy, pleased moan escapes him as the feeling doubles over from the Zora's groping. He was eating up the petting like a kitten, and started weakly worming around. To... please Amanna. Not to spite her, or vainly try to escape, but... this might just be some elaborate trap to lower his guard, but all this loving and groping had him weak and defenseless. His hips gently thrust against the fleshy walls as his butt is grabbed and squeezed, encouraging Amanna to play with it more.
GeneticMess
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay