TLoZ ~ Daybreak Desires (Darian & GeneticMess)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: TLoZ ~ Daybreak Desires (Darian & GeneticMess)

Postby Darian » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:21 pm

Talon, looking a bit older and with more grey hairs, was snoring inside the chicken coop, with the birds clucking not rousing him one bit. One of the cuccos was actually stationed on it's head, seeming to guard the old man as he snored... an old rooster it seemed.

It even hopped off into the cage after all the other cuccos were put away.

Still, his time in the barn proved... well, relatively tame. the cows were almost as big as he remembered them being, and were far more docile and calm, as long as he stayed away from the milk.
Well, one cow did catch his hand in it's mouth, sucking on it thoughtfully.

Yep, the name on the stall was Bertha. Thankfully, it seemed she was content to let him go with a little taste this time. Still, they were ready for dinner...
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:40 pm

Despite all the years he’s likely spent doing hard work, and how his age was showing even back then, the farmer had aged surprisingly gracefully, similar to his daughter. Nusso is careful to not wake him, although being quiet was one of his specialties. He goes to retrieve the larger rooster last, but it flutters in itself with no fuss. He dusts his hands with satisfaction, before turning his attention to the cow pens next.

His encounter with one had warped their size in his young mind, but these cows were decently large and healthy. They moo, munch and meander in their stalls as he passes by-!

The rough tongue twists between his fingers as he can feel the grass grinders lining her gums, and stares at the cow in disbelief. ... She pounced faster than he imagined, but she seemed mellow and not gulping him down. Yet. Nusso lets her suckle for about half a minute before pulling his hand away. He shakes it of saliva... before petting the cow on the head a couple times. “... Nice to see you again, too.” Nusso mumbles softly, before working on giving any peckish cows some piles of feed before meeting back up with Cremia to report his duties dealt with.
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:49 pm

Bertha gives Nusso a low as he leaves the barn, her tail flicking behind her.

Cremia is waiting for Nusso with a smile, and looks around for a moment... then rings a dinner triangle to her side. This seems to be a signal for everyone... and even Talon wakes up from his nap. Ingo comes in, and Nusso would note that he seems just as grouchy as he was before. The prickly man grumbles throughout dinner.

Nikell manages to barely get the two red-headed sisters to the table in time, but their chores are done, and cremia orders all three to wash up... much to Nikell's chagrin. (Girl still doesn't like being cleaned)

The dinner is a happy, casual affair. The food is tasty, the company good (Aside from Ingo), and there is laughter and cheer. Nikell ends up telling a bit of her adventure in the mines, much to the enjoyment of Malon and Romaini.

Then, night falls, and after the dinner is cleaned up, the farmers and visitors head to bed. Nikell gets to rest with the younger sisters, Ingo heads to his own room, as does Talon...

and Nusso?

"Well, all we do have is the barn left..." Cremia pauses at the stair. "... unless you want to share my room." She asks, giving Nusso a speculative look over her shoulder.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:44 am

Nusso would’ve offered to help set up dinner as well, but everything seemed set up and ready to go by the time he was finished with Bertha. Seeing Ingo again was... an unpleasant surprise, but he didn’t make any fuss about it. It was like seeing that weird uncle everybody isn’t on the best terms with during a family reunion. Best to just ignore him...

Dinner goes by pleasantly, a good time for (almost) all as Nikell provides most of the entertainment by recounting her tale of daring and danger. He doesn’t but in any and lets her tell the story as she wants. Nusso pitches in and cleans up dinner as much as he could, and everyone’s heading to bed... but where was he staying?

It sounded like all they had left was the barn. Might have to sleep with one eye open for Bertha, although her gut might be more comfortable than the matted floor. But Cremia glances back at him with another option, one she was all but outright asking for him to take.

“... I would like to share, if that isn’t an issue.” Nusso hesitates only a little before following her up the stairs. The implications of a beautiful bombshell of a woman asking to share a room for the night was not lost on him, but surely Cremia hadn’t missed him THAT much...
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:43 pm

(Sorry! I did NOT mean to wait a month between posts here, but RL and other things just kinda moved on me!)

Cremia gives Nusso a smaller smile, and waves Nusso after her, up the stairs to the quiet of the private rooms.

Her bedroom isn't far from the sisters, and her father and Ingo sleep on the first floor. It's a simple, rustic room with a comfortable looking bed, dresser, and the basic needs for a farmer girl.

Cremia begins pulling out a cot, though the bed is big enough for the both of them (if just barely). "So... can you tell me anything about what brings you to the farm again?" she asks, setting up the cot.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:52 am

((It's fine, and hey, it was only a day short of being a month, so it technically wasn't a month between posts ^^; ))

He quietly follows, feeling his eyes get a little heavy already as Nusso follows Cremia to her room. It was nice and cozy, and minus the farmgirl aesthetic, wasn't too dissimilar from the size and layout of his own room back in Kakariko. Cremia begins pulling out a cot, while he glances over at the bed... he was sure they both could fit, but he didn't want to intrude. And besides, a cot was comfier than other places he's slept in the past.

"... Huh? Oh, well..." Nusso pauses before continuing. "It's a long, long, LONG story. I'm not sure if you'd want to hear all of it... but just. You know. Sheikah business." He chuckles at how blunt and undescriptive the answer is, but he couldn't just go spilling information to Cremia! Not that that stopped him all those years ago...
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:25 pm

Cremia doesn't exactly look impressed at that.

"Come on, Nusso... a Sheikah following a young girl carrying a letter from the princess herself? Asking for a sacred jewel?" The farmgirl gives Nusso a raised eyebrow. "Romaini and Malon picked it out of her luggage the first night she stayed here. She seemed awful embarrassed by it. But I could just tell she was something special, even before you showed up."

Cremia paused for a moment, then looked back over at Nusso. "Not to mention, you look a little stressed yourself." She pats the much more comfortable bed beside the cot. "Come here, tell me about it. You know I can keep your secret. Dad still doesn't know about how Empah was a disguised ninja master, even though you blurted that out when Bessie had us in her stomach."

Well... Cremia DOES have a good head on her shoulders...
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:53 pm

As insistent as ever, Cremia wasn't satisfied with that as an answer. Nusso tries to cross his arms and put up some sort of resistance, but for Cremia, it melts easily. Not to mention, she already had some insight thanks to her younger sisters being nosey when Nikell first visited. He might've been able to prevent that and keep more people from knowing than there needed to be if he had kept his word and picked up Nikell from the ranch that night... but there was no use worrying of that now.

Cremia's glance turns from investigative to concerned, as she notices how his muscles tense in places. After today, a comfy bed like hers' was welcome, and of course, Nusso wouldn't ask for her to use the cot instead to save himself from minor embarrassment. After some hesitance, he sits on the side of the bed she offers, taking off his scarf and sitting it on the nightstand, but otherwise staying fully concealed, despite how warm and stuffy the weather was. He leans back onto the pillow, taking a deep breath before exhaling as he stares up at the ceiling uncertainly.

"Yeah, I know... even as a kid, that whole day was a big gut punch to my pride." He snickers a little, reflecting on that day before returning to reflecting on the past couple days instead. "I don't know if you've noticed, but... something isn't right. Sudden monster attacks, springing up in usually calm and lightly monster populated regions. Our masters were debating this could be the start of something... big." He looks towards Cremia, not wanting to scare Cremia or have her too concerned, even if it might be justified.

"So we needed to ascertain the safety of the Spiri-" He pauses, before rephrasing. "-of some sacred jewels, of importance to the royal family. And find... the next incarnation of the hero." Nusso hesitates outright to say that they believed Nikell was their next hero, for her safety, but Cremia likely might've pieced that together on her own from what he's said so far.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:29 pm

Cremia is indeed smart enough to put the pieces together... her eyebrows go very high and her eyes glance to the door, and to the room where Nikell is sleeping with her sisters for the night.

"And you think it's her, don't you?" she whispers softly. "... wow. I knew she was special, but I never thought Nikell would be that good... she's barely older than Malon."

She sighs heavily and looks back over to Nusso, her gaze a little more sympathetic now. "And I bet she's been running you ragged, getting into all sorts of trouble, hasn't she? Don't deny it... I've got two younger sisters. I know that look on your face."
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:07 pm

Cremia indeed is sharp as always, the look of realization on her face as she glances at the door that neighbored their room which lead to the room Nikell and Cremia's younger sisters all slept. Nusso hesitates, before nodding to confirm that Nikell was their best bet on hero material. Of course, she had proven her worth, but also been plenty of trouble and stressed Nusso to no end, which he was learning to cope with.

"Okay. I won't. She's taken a couple years off my lifespan." Nusso rolls his eyes, before lightening back up. "She's an all-loving hero type. Big heart, courageous, maybe to a fault. Things almost got real dicey at a Boko camp when she went a rescue mission for a kid's broken kite." He huffs, before remembering how much that kite likely meant to that Goron... how much it meant to Nikell in turn. He sighs, almost in defeat. "But it was for a good cause. And she cleared out a cave full of nasty monsters on her own. Almost on her own, at least." Nusso pauses, sitting back up a little bit and glancing to Cremia cautiously.

"Uh... long shot, but has a tall red Zora lady that gets frisky and flirty often ever show up at the ranch? Especially recently?" Nusso doubted she'd somehow show up here, but even if his tone indicated a sense of dread, he realized he shouldn't be giving the Zora so much flak. They clashed and meshed on many different things, but the threat of humiliation she dangled over his head meant he'd feel better not having her on his mind often. Amanna did have her ways of showing up when and where he least expected, though.
GeneticMess
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay