TLoZ ~ Daybreak Desires (Darian & GeneticMess)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: TLoZ ~ Daybreak Desires (Darian & GeneticMess)

Postby Darian » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:48 pm

"True, true. Best stick with what's reliable in the field." Dorian nods, not commenting further on Nusso's embarrassment. "Still, if you got a few hours when you end up in the village, Me and my girls will be happy to help you practice. If you want to switch out your bow, just talk to me. Now, I think the elders have a new mission for you. One of them is waiting for you in the hall."

The girls waved goodbye and hoped he would return one day to play with them.

The assignment from the Elders was simple: Nikell was starting her journey toward the Gorudo Mines to retrieve the Goron Ruby. Zelda had given her a note of passage, but Nikell would have to convince the Gorons to hand over the Ruby herself, as well as make her way there on her own.

Nusso's job would be to follow Nikell at a distance, and only aid the girl if she could not handle the trouble herself. More importantly, he would be going ahead to re-scout the Gorudo Mine and township. Feel out the troubles there and provide some insight should Nikell ask him for it... once she got there on her own.

If Nikell couldn't even travel on her own across the kingdom, she certainly wasn't hero material.

Still, Nusso was to also keep his eyes and ears open: it was still uncertain what caused the resurgence of monsters in the Caverns. Any suspicious activity he spotted in the town or area around it would have to be reported when he returned.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:31 pm

Nusso agreed to his mission, regretful he couldn't be at her side but understanding in the purpose of it. He had little doubt she was the real deal, and it wasn't like he'd met anyone else who was competing for the position.

After some further debriefing, he left the hall and visited the spring to fill some bottles with water to stay hydrated while he was out in the humid badlands and the volcanic crater that was Gorudo's Quarry. And... when nobody was looking, he put on his Rito mask and drank directly from the source, enough to give her a small potbelly. Just a reservoir of her own to make sure she didn't overheat.

The pseudo-Rito took flight and headed towards the quarry, looking down at the crossroads on the way there. She made sure Nikell was there and steadily on her way before flying to town to scout the situation out.
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:44 am

(Wanna have Nikell stop at Malon's ranch while Nusso scouts out the Gorudo Mines? I admit, it'll probably take me a bit to really describe that place, and I wanna do it right, cause it should be interesting.)
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:46 am

((Oh yeah, sure! Interested to see how you write it out, and it can act as a nice set-up for when/if Nusso and Malon meet.))
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:43 pm

(I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING!)

Before Nusso left the village again, a runner directed him to one of the open training areas. There, Impa was training a young Shiekah in a peculiar manner. Behind the young Sheikah, who had their face covered, was a target post. Across the field, Impa stood next to another post. Impa would fire an arrow at the young Shiekah, who would dodge, yank the arrow out of the post and shoot it back at the post next to Impa.

The mystery Shiekah was clearly a skilled archer, reliably hitting the bullseye with each shot. (I'm not sure this is actually Shiek, yet, but it might be.)

When she saw that Nusso had arrived, Impa called a halt to the practice, and had the Shiekah stand outside the training area.

She walked over to Nusso, and pulled a scroll out from her pouch.

"This is all the techniques I could find in our archives. It's not much, but I do know the techniques work." But, when Nusso reached for the scroll, Impa tossed it lightly over her head, not looking behind her to even see that it would land on top of the target post twenty feet away. "But before that, I'd like to offer you an opportunity to spar."

She pulls a heavy claymore from one of the weapon racks on the wall, the kind knights generally use, preferably from horseback, and hands Nusso the blade. It's easily three times heavier than any other blade Nusso's held in his life.

"Swing that at me." Impa is no stranger to live steel practice... and she doesn't draw the massive blade, a Biggoron sword, from it's sheath on her back.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:27 pm

((oops))

Before Nusso could visit the springs, he was actually directed to Master Impa, training with another Sheikah. They looked a bit strange, and Nusso did not recognize them, but before he could greet them, Impa had them step aside.

"Greetings, Master Impa." He bowed, then stood at attention for her. Once his attention was brought to it, his eyes followed the scroll... almost hungrily, but notably so. He snapped out of it once it was tossed far behind them, and suddenly looked nervous as Impa asked him to spar. Everytime he did this, he'd lose. Impa was much stronger and much more skilled than he was, especially with bigger weapons. And of course, he was handed a claymore.

This one was even bigger than any he'd been given before! He tried to pull the sword up, grunting and struggling, staggering and getting the blade inches off the ground before swinging like Master Impa had asked. He nearly lost his balance and ate dirt in the process...
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:41 am

Impa didn't actually draw her sword when Nusso staggered toward her, and instead deflected the heavy blade with one heavy gauntlet on her hand.

"Not easy, is it?" Impa commented lightly, signalling to halt for a moment. "The ability to use a heavy blade is as much a power as your masks, or even vore. But much like them, it comes with price."

Impa draws her sword in one smooth motion. "The price of wielding a heavy blade isn't just in strength, or limited movement. Rather than learning to use one's blade as an extension of the body, one must become an extension of the blade. It has it's own momentum, it's own strength, and one must learn to move alongside that." She let the large blade fall in a circle, moved her entire body around to shift her grip and turned the falling motion into a series of whirling swings, ending by slamming the tip blade into the ground with a crack. she then vaulted over the hilt to kick at an invisible foe's head.
"It is often far easier to move your body than a heavy blade, something that it seems Amanna knows well, given her use of fin blades on both her arms and legs. It is for a similar reason that she seems to fight in the nude, so that there is far less to come between her and that great boomerang she favors."
As Impa continues, she takes a moment to move the blade like a great pole, raising one leg over the blade in an arc to slide down behind it to shield herself, before using her back to shift the flat of the blade out of the ground and outwards in a slight ram, and putting it back in a ready position. It's more a little alluring to see just how much power and control Impa has over her own body, and she never even breathes hard...

"I had you swing that claymore to give you an idea of what it is to fight like Amanna does. Know your enemy as yourself, and you need never fear the result of any battle." Impa quoted, swinging to a ready stance again. "Pick up that Claymore, and come at me again. I will let you have that scroll once you land a strike on me today. And do keep your defenses up."

Yeah, it's unlikely that Impa would seriously hurt Nusso even with live steel... but on the other hand, she's not likely to punish his screw ups with something as harmless as paint or ripe fruit like Koko and Cottla would during archery practice.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:04 am

The impact of the blade hitting the gauntlet was mostly felt by Nusso, and the blade ended up on the ground shortly after it was deflected. The fact Master Impa didn't even need to use a weapon to stop his "attack" was staggering, but nothing he didn't expect from her. At her signal, he rested the blade on the ground and wiped a bit of sweat from his forehead from just swinging the thing. Patiently, the student watched and listened to the master as she demonstrated the technique in using as heavy blade, and the way she does so seamlessly is impressive... and kind of sexy. Nusso did well in hiding his allure, shoving the attraction aside in his mind and trying to stay focused. That focus was broken again at the casual mention of Amanna always being nude. He... never really put the pieces together, but the Zora had always been nude, save for the belt of supplies and she wore. Much like many other zora. Nusso blushed and looked a bit ashamed the longer he dwelled on the thought, and tried to push that aside too.

At her order, Nusso picked up the claymore once more. Now training for the vore techniques he sought for use in battle, the Sheikah was determined. He tried to swing again, trying to use his body as a extension of the blade rather than the other way around... with varying amounts of success. Still, he was starting to hit closer to his target sooner than most others would.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:45 am

(again, just throwing out romance options for Nusso besides Amanna. You did say Impa was a possibility, if I remember correctly. Personally, I think she's a little too 'sensei' ish for it, but we'll see.)

It took a few strikes for Nusso to get a grip on maneuvering the heavy blade, and Impa allowed it, using her own sword to block, deflect, and parry his blows. But when Impa went on the offense, things quickly went south for Nusso. When he over committed to a strike, the flat of Impa's blade would smack him to the floor. When he botched a parry, or tried to block a strike he should have deflected, his claymore would be launched out of his hands and Impa would strike him with her fists or feet as a punishment.
Impa was simply stronger, faster, and more skilled with this weapon than Nusso was. he could not move the large blade as fast as she could, not enough to have a prayer of striking her with it...

But then again, Impa had told him to strike her.
Not that he had to use the claymore to do it.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:59 am

(Of course, not trying to shut it down. I'm not sure if it would happen, but Impa's one of the romance options I'm a bit more interested in because of how long they've known each other, the role she serves in his life, etc.)

Blow after blow, messed up counter-attack after messed up counter-attack... Nusso was aching. Not bruised or anything, Impa had enough self-control to not seriously harm him, but in the moment, it hurt. He was getting tired, losing stamina fast and his actions getting a bit sloppier. Eventually, a certain thought passed through his mind. Once the chance arose, he swung his claymore hard and wide in an exaggerated motion, using the momentum to (hopefully) get a swift kick in and knock Master Impa onto her feet.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:20 pm

Impa deflected the strike quickly, her own massive sword moving like a shield to intercept his strike, leaving a section of her chest open. Nusso aimed for the small opening-!

And Impa released one hand from her sword, raising it up to neatly catch Nusso's quick strike. Turning, she swept his kick along and swung his entire body like another sword, around and over her head to slam his back onto the ground, hard.

"You're starting think," Impa complimented as Nusso's head rang a bit at the rattling counter. "That's good, and against a lesser foe that kick might have created a larger opening to exploit. I highly doubt you will be fighting lesser foes in such a situation, though. Do more."

Well, despite the pain, Impa has hinted that he's on the right track. But physically, the gap between Impa and Nusso is still too large...

Perhaps he should use some of his other items? He still has some deku seeds, his masks, and even his eightfold blade on him... but if he does, Impa will not be easily touched. She's taught him all he knows about combat, and knows how such items are used. he'll have to get creative...

As Impa goes on the attack again, and Nusso is forced to defend, he might note that Impa uses the blade a lot like a shield at times to cover herself, forcing any counter-attacks he makes to hit harmlessly against the wide, flat of the blade.
Perhaps he can use his heavy blade to get into a better position before making his true attack...

(Nusso has gotten a pretty good idea on how Impa fights at this point, and through prior training with her: if you're clever, you could try to pin her. I'm planning on having Impa count a good re positioning past her guard as a win. Like, if you throw the deku nut the next time your blades clash, she'll catch it one handed, but at that point you can strike the nut with a kick or punch, creating an opening to tackle her if you let go of your claymore.)
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:29 pm

((Ooh, good idea. I'm gonna try something like that.))

"aAAGH!" Nusso yelled as he was grabbed by the foot and so effortlessly flipped and slammed into the earth. He grit his teeth and grumbled in frustration, not at Impa, but at his own shortcomings. He accepted Impa's compliments though, and was back on his feet very soon despite how disorientated he was from the blow at first. He needed to be a bit more resourceful... but a lot of what he knew, Impa knew, possibly better than he did. Any attack he threw her way was easily countered... but maybe he need not rely on her countering just one attack.

He decides to stay on the defensive longer than usual, trying to note all of Impa's patterns and habits. It was a while, but eventually, Nusso swing again, with less reckless abandon but some dedicated strength behind his swing. But something was clenched in his hands, between him and the blade's hilt. He let it fly during the impact of their blades clashing, a deku nut flying from his palm near her feet. This wasn't the first time in past training sessions Nusso had tried that trick, but that wasn't all there was to it this time. He also used the swing of his blade's momentum to do another sweeping kick, intending to kick away any attempts to grab the nut before it could land and burst.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:47 pm

"A better-" Impa's compliment is cut off as the hand darting for the released Nut is knocked away by Nusso's kick! But Impa is well versed in Deku-nuts and their effects: She merely closes her eyes for a brief second, not needing her eyes to shove away Nusso's unwieldy blade...

But her eyes are shut for a split second, and if Nusso lets go of his claymore, he'll have that split second to act!
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:59 pm

Everything's happening in the blink of an eye. Nusso also closes his eyes to protect himself, but he just barely sees Impa do the same. He can feel some push as his claymore is being shoved away. In a flash, he pulls his blade away and moves aside so that he's not in the way of Impa's blade swinging down... and with not a lot of other options coming to mind, instinctively tackles whatever opening he can find.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:12 pm

There's a moment of confusion in that small opening, and Impa's eyes open wide when she almost feels that Nusso is not being pushed away by her blind counter. She has that split moment to realize that Nusso is going for a truly bold attack before the young Shiekah throws his entire body weight into the tackle.

Then he made the catch, wrapping his arms around her waist and slamming his head into her armored chest.

there's a small tumble, and then both of them are on the ground in a small cloud of dust. Nusso is lying on top of Impa, in a rather compromising position, with his head on her armored breast.

She meets his eyes, and raises one delicate white eyebrow.

"Well, Nusso. You seem to have made a successful strike. If you don't mind me asking, what exactly would your follow up this position be?" she asks in a deceptively mild tone.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:23 pm

It isn't until the dust settles and they both stop tumbling that Nusso totally realizes where he is and what he just did. His eyes widen as he realizes where his head is, and he's left silent for a moment. When he does look up, he's sweating a bit and red in the face, and is having trouble hiding it this time. His heart beats faster as he looks at her, his arms wrapped around her chest. He'd felt things before, but it was now that he fully realized...

... He had a big crush on Master Impa.

"I... I-I..." He was struggling to form words, swallowing but still not moving from the position that was getting him hot and sweaty in the first place. "U-um, probably a follow up attack, like w-with my eight-fold blade..."
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:09 pm

"Mm." Impa's eyebrow stayed up, and this time there is very little chance that she doesn't see the red on Nusso's face. "I think it will be a bit difficult to use your blade from this position." She comments idly.

Then she lets go of her own Biggorons sword, and one of her hands wraps around his wrist. Nusso isn't sure what happens next, only that there's a twisting limbs and bodies, and suddenly the side of his face is being pressed into ground with his arms pinned behind his back. Impa leans down and says quietly into Nusso's ear, her breath washing over it.

"I suspect that it will be difficult to use your blade from this position as well." She notes with a small smile. "I imagine that Amanna will be all to happy to put you into this position as well, and from there, back inside her." the elder Shiekah notes and gently applies a bit of pressure with her arms... and wraps her thighs around his own legs. It's a bit intimate, but it also proves just how strong she is with that little squeeze... "When facing a physically stronger opponent, you shouldn't linger inside grappling range. It is also a fight you aren't likely to win without some very specialized tricks or training. A similar argument could also be said for fighting an experienced vore."
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:21 pm

The Sheikah gulps quietly, not really sure what to do or where to go from here. He's confused as she grabs his wrist, and suddenly his face is in the dirt and Impa has him in a grapple. She then speaks into his ear, and it sends a weird chill down his spine. Not an unnerved chill, but rather... an excited, yet confused one. She was right, had this been a real fight against the foe he feared, that hesitation would've turned the fight in her favor. A soft gasp comes from the student as he feels Impa's well toned and incredibly strong thighs squeeze around his legs. With her, he couldn't tell if it was a response to his blush or an example of how easily the tables could turn on him. Or both?

"S-speaking of vore, not to rush anything Master Impa, but... did I pass?" He quietly asked. Nusso wasn't sure he could handle having his face slammed into the ground again today, whether by Impa or possibly Amanna. Learning this supposed technique could help with his grapple situation, though.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:29 am

"Hmph. Yes, I suppose you have." Impa releases Nusso, and stands up, and leaves the unsheathed Biggoron sword on the ground where it fell in the scuffle. As she walks over to the post she left the scroll on, she places the sheath for her massive blade upright on the ground.

"These scrolls detail the training needed to perform the basics of Anal Vore. There is quite a bit of leg exercises involved, as well as... stretching exercises." Impa explains, bringing over the scroll to Nusso. "there are also some notes on how to use this technique from ambush, as a few of our tribe have. It even suggests that similar training could be used for the vagina, but you only have that part of the time, and it isn't detailed. I recommend you stick with something that you can use in all your forms."

Impa placed the scroll in Nusso's hands and gently covered his hands with her own. "Be wary, Nusso... I'm not certain this will give you all the advantages you desire. But I trust you will use this scroll wisely and well."

She turns to her sword, and pauses for a moment. She gently shifts a toe under the hilt, and closes her eyes.
"Hup!" she raises her leg in a high kick flipping the massive sword high into the air, spinning like a silver arc. Impa starts walking forward as it begins to arc back to the ground... and lands perfectly in the sheathe she stood up earlier.

"Your mission, as it is, Nusso, isn't to defeat Amanna in battle or vore. It's to prevent her from getting the Goron Ruby, or detaining your hero. Remember, she's not your main enemy, no matter how she's defeated you. I fear we face a far more dangerous foe."
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:42 am

He jumped back onto his feet shortly after Impa let him go, leaving his claymore on the ground behind him where it had been dropped. His mind was still swarming, especially about the surprisingly intimate moment they just had... but Nusso had a feeling it was just Impa toying with him. Maybe? Whatever the case, he stepped forward as Impa returned to him and took the scroll valiantly. At the mention of the technique in question, Nusso put a hand on his ass... boy, that would feel weird. And considering how squirmish he got when Queen Aillish just finger-fucked him a little bit, there was no doubt Avery would get pleasure out of anything going through that end.

"... Thank you, Master Impa." Nusso spoke solemnly and respectfully as he was trusted this responsibility. With the time crunch he was currently in, he'd have to read it somewhere privately while on his journey. He watches how gracefully and perfectly she gets her sword back into its sheath, causing him to stare a little in awe and envy. First and foremost, Nusso envied and respected Master Impa for her skill and strength. His previously deeply buried lust and attraction to her came after...

"Despite how cathartic it would be to finally defeat and humiliate her for being such an intrusion, I will keep that in mind." He respectfully nodded, prodding his claymore against a wall to get it out of the way. He still didn't know what to think of Amanna, what she was doing or why, so his opinion of her was very... mixed and confused. "Anything else you need of me before I head off?"
GeneticMess
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay