TLoZ ~ Daybreak Desires (Darian & GeneticMess)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: TLoZ ~ Daybreak Desires (Darian & GeneticMess)

Postby Darian » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:53 pm

"Your kindness is a credit to your character, Little Brother," Divannu gently pats Nusso's cheek. "But you do not yet know our ways. You have a lot to learn, and much to learn about yourself. And as your Big Sister, I will help you adapt. Your Hylian and Shiekah upbringing have stunted your understanding of vore and sex alike... you need not fear this so much."

She gestures to her squirming belly.

"I won't deny our ways seem strange to an outsider. And if you are worried about Sama... come visit me, now and then. I don't mind you... checking up on her." Divannu pointedly hugs him a bit closer to Sama's squirming body. "I do not mind giving you time and support. You surely need it."
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:28 pm

As if sensing his conflict with this treatment, Divannu gives him some reassurance on the matter, complimenting his character and kindness, while docking his naivety. It was true, Nusso had been raised with the sterility and abstinence of both the Hylians and Sheikah. Meanwhile, deep down, he had the libido and dirty mind of a Gerudo hooker, meaning the two were often clashing at odds. His desire to protect Hyrule and prove his worth to Impa, his mother in all but blood, conflicted with his desire to give into to his sexual and voracious desires. It was... a mess, honestly.

"Thank you for your understanding... Big Sister." Nusso blushes some more, knowing how much seemed to enjoy that nickname. His eyes return to her belly before he's pulled into it again. "... I suppose I could... visit her for the night. But I want out at sunrise, no later." He says on no uncertain terms. Couldn't shake the stoic and sternness outta him... not yet anyways.
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:22 pm

Divannu lets out a happy humm as Nusso calls her Big Sister.

"Such a considerate Little Brother! But no... Sama is mine now, and I only just got her! I must spend some time getting her... mmmm... settled." Divannu giggles and rubs the wriggling bulge of her belly. "Let me have a bit of selfishness, and monopolize her for now."

"P-please... I promise I won't tell!" Comes one last muffled plea, that Nusso can hear against the skin of the Acolyte.

"I know you won't, my dear. I know you won't." Divannu coos, rubbing her belly gently. "You'll be safe and loved, here in my secret place."

Divannu gives Nusso a considering look.

"Though... Little Brother... if you want a comfier place to sleep than a plant," She guestures to her chest, "I do not mind giving you shelter in a valley."

Well... as fairy, it would be more comfy than a plant indeed.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:39 pm

He hears another plea for poor Sama... his guilt lessens a little, but he supposes if he hadn't brought her here, someone else from the Sisterhood would've. Possibly someone less considerate of her fate. Hearing her plea so close to her stomach's surface makes him blush, trying to avert his eyes. He gets ready to leave, before the Gerudo acolyte instead offers somewhere else for him to stay. She gestures to the deep crevice of her chest... tantalizing, but he must remain humble.

"O-of course, thank you for your generosity, Big Sister." He bows respectfully like he does to members of the Sheikah clan, before popping his Fairy mask back on. The white fairy flutters around before hovering over her cleavage, waiting and looking up at Divannu expectantly so she can tuck him in between her chest however she pleases.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:57 pm

Divannu smiles as she gently cups Nusso in one hand and spreads her cleavage wide with the other. Lowered into the valley, she would be surrounded by warm brown flesh, soft yet firm as they close around her. The Gerudo's heart pulsed just below her body, the sound soothing and constant as the breasts covered her ears.

"Mmmmm... let me get the lights, and I'm sorry if I jostle you... Sama needs attentions to settle in." Divannu smirks down at the tiny form in her cleavage, and then closes up her robes, darkening the light of the candles.

Sama's pleas and weeping disrupt what would otherwise be a most comfortable sleep, but Divannu does her best to calm the girl, even as she enjoys the struggles. She tells stories about the goddess, and sings soft songs about the desert.

But unlike Nusso, Sama will have no bright morning to wake to... only the hot darkness of the Gerudo's inner flesh. For the rest of her life, it seems...
Last edited by Darian on Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:54 pm

Lowering herself into her tanned hand, she lets her plant herself deep into her canyon, smooshed nicely between her chest... some part of Nusso wondered what it would feel like if he took his mask off from this position, but he was wise enough to not choose now of all times to experiment. For now, he needed to sleep...

But his sleep was not without interruptions. Divannu's heartbeat pumping right next to him did plenty to soothe him, but could only drown out so many of Sama's desperate cries. It tore at him a little on the onside, but he had to remind himself this wasn't entirely his fault, her fate was inevitable due to what she knew. He... hoped Sama would realize that as well, if he ever decided to visit her in Divannu's womb. Maybe he shouldn't visit her... not any time soon at least. Give her time to simmer down, maybe actually grow to enjoy her new life? He could only hope this would all bring her much happiness, sooner or later.

Again, were it not for how much he was needed by his mentor and Nikell, along with possibly Hyrule itself, Nusso would gladly take Sama's place, nestled in a Gerudo's wombs and never seeing the light again. He was well accustomed to the shadows anyways.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:54 pm

The next morning, Nusso was woken by a gentle voice and a revealed light. Just a bit of chill on his face from would reveal that Divannu was allowing her to peek out of her comfy bed.

"Sunrise, my cute Little Brother. It is time for you to head out again, and Sama... mmm, to go a little deeper." She murmured softly.

It was indeed morning, and it seemed that the false Sister had spent the night in the small shrine... her belly was still bulged out, but was far more still now... but the way Divannu rubbed it reassured Nusso that Sama was still whole.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:03 am

Wedged out of the chest, Nusso's eyes fluttered open, hit by the harsh sunlight out of the shrine's windows and entrance. Once given leeway, Nusso flew out of the sister's valley, feeling... surprised refreshed, for only a few hours sleep. The fairy yawned before removing her mask, returning into his Sheikah form as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, looking done at the much more still belly beneath him now.

"Thank you for your hospitality again, Big Sister." He thanks her once more, bowing before putting a gentle hand on her stomach. "I wish you and your passenger luck in these trying times. Hopefully I may return here when there is less danger afoot." He gives his goodbyes before heading back to the town to find Nikell and get back onto the road proper, putting his misadventures in the Quarry behind him... for now.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:17 am

"Oh, times will be less troubled now," Divannu says with a smile. "And my times will hardly be trying... they will be pleased, except perhaps that I will not have as much time to appreciate Sama as much as I would like... but, we make do. Time to tuck you in, little one." She says to her belly.

There's a squelching sound as she wraps her arms around her belly, and there's a sudden increase in frantic bulges as Sama wakes up again. Divannu simply hums, concentrates... and the wiggling bulge shrinks and shrinks, with deep sounding glorps and groans as Sama's voice gets quieter and quieter... soon Nusso would only see a faint tracerie of movement over Divannu's flat belly... a single handprint that claws outwards.... but then vanishes as if beneath the surface of the sea.

Divannu lets out a cooing sigh, and stands back up, closing her robe. There is no sign of Sama or even a hint of a bulge.

"Ah... an advanced trick for carrying prey in a discreet manner. Good for quick quiet escapes with a full belly..." Divannu smirks "Or if one has a... more long term catch. I'm sure that you will learn such tricks one day... perhaps even soon, if you keep up your training. Good luck, Little Brother... may your life be full and belly full of life."

With that eerie dissapearance, Nusso would head out to see Nikell having a last few chats with the townsfolk as she headed toward the gate. The little heroine was still a little sore, but she seemed happy as she picked up the Goron Ruby and headed out.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:25 am

Watching Divannu's concealment technique is both arousing and somewhat unnerving, while also reminding him he had a long ways to go in terms of his vore skills. He watched the hand print of the scholar press desperately against the front of the Gerudo's belly, before her movements were kept tightly constrained with no bulge in sight, but the girl still very clearly inside of her to him at least. With that, the two part ways for now, Nusso left with quite the impression.

His bizarre thoughts are brought to a different subject as he heads back into town, seeing Nikell being the talk of the town while she was making clear attempts to just leave already. Still, she was rather jovial, but still somewhat injured. As Nikell left with the Ruby in hand, a familiar white fairy would flutter over her head, using some of her limited healing magic to try and alleviate some of her smaller wounds at the very least.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:44 pm

Nikell smiles as she spots the familiar white fairy hovers around her head. She doesn't say much about it till they're out of the town, but once they're a ways away from the gate, she starts talking.

"Ah, thanks Nusso. Though perhaps you shouldn't be helping me, hmm? Does the healing count as interfering with me? Are you gonna get in trouble?" Nikell laughs a bit. "Honestly, I think I'm going to take it a little slow on the way back. Maybe spend the night at the Lon Lon Ranch again."
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:13 pm

“I don’t think I’m gonna get in trouble for patching you up after all that.” Nusso talks to Nikell as a little fairy, her voice light and squeaky with a magical ting to it. “And I’ll take the heat if you do. Getting the Ruby must’ve been a nightmare.”

The fairy kept doing some light healing for Nikell as they walked, waiting until Nikell told her she was good before turning back and walking by his side. “If I can get in contact with any members of the Sheikah clan, I’ll ask them how urgent things are. If need be, I’ll take the Ruby and truck through the night while you rest.” He offers a plan for getting back to the castle. “What exactly happened down there, if you don’t mind being asked for the hundredth time?”
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:33 pm

Nikell sighs, and shakes her head. "I can at least walk back to the castle on my own, if I keep to the roads and travel by day. As long as the stone's safe, what's the rush?"

She gives Nusso a small smile. "Thanks for the offer though. And as for the story..."

Apparently, Nikell did get caught once, though a smiling Gerudo guard met her in the jail, swallowed her whole and spat her back up in abandoned alley. Rather than bomb her way into the mine, she organized an elaborate distraction that lured away both of the guards near the abandoned crack. She'd gotten in after that, and found that there were indeed a lot more tektites around, and quickly ran into baby dodongos (Which exploded), full grown dodongos (Which breathed fire and exploded), and Gekongos (Which climbed walls, breathed fire, and exploded).

And then the keese and lizalfos showed up (Because Keese feed live off hate, frustration, and despair and always show up at the worst possible time), and Nikell had to start running for her life... which was when Amanna showed up and saved her... the first time.

Apparently, Amanna was focusing on fighting larger groups of monsters (To have any fun at all with this job), and making as much noise as possible. Still, she hadn't found where the monsters were coming from, and there were sections of the mines, and the new caves, that she couldn't get into. Nikell could though, and ended up sneaking through the firey dungeon where she could, and opening doors for Amanna so the Zora could hop in and start wrecking lots of monsters... which is when Nikell noticed Amanna starting to sweat.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:13 pm

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it." Nusso shrugged. It had been a while since he'd visited the ranch, it was a rather calming place to be. Listening to the livestock prowl about and such...

Nusso listens to Nikell's misadventures in the mines, feeling a little hot and clammy just thinking about being down there. Then again... they were in the desert. He found himself staring out across the sandscape while listening to her story, watching the sand blow by... he finds himself remembering the little Like-Like he met out in these parts. Sorta similar to Nikell and Amanna, the two had joined as unlikely allies against a common obstacle. In the former case, and elaborate dungeon. In the latter? Well... eating a raping Moblin. Again, that story was never going to pass his lips to anyone.

"I heard a bit from the townsfolk earlier. You swooped in and saved the day for Amanna, from the sound of it." Nusso interjects as his mind stops wandering, looking back at the girl instead of the sands around them.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:52 pm

"Well..." Nikell rubbed the back of her head. "At the end, maybe. Mostly, I just opened doors and watched her kick butt, and threw bombs from odd spots."

The girl got a slightly awed look on her face. "Seriously, now that I actually had a chance to watch her fight without, you know, without fighting her... she's kind of amazing. and she even said she was holding back because there wasn't much water around here! It's like she went from graceful dancer to pulling Goron Sumo Suplexes!" Clearly, Amanna has left a positive impression on Nikell, just a bit.

"I mean, if she didn't keep offering to keep me 'safe', I'd think she was really cool." Nikell rolls her eyes. "But, yeah, I figured that Zora don't do so well in the heat. I mean, Amanna is tough and she said she had a heat potion... but I was still feeling the heat in there. So I kept an eye on her, and... occasionally tossed a jar of water on her head." Nikell chuckles slightly. "I... don't think she liked that much, considering it broke over her head."
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:15 am

Nusso glanced at Nikell rather curiously at her enthusiasm. “... Really now?” He was hesitant to give the Zora praise due to hid petty grudge with her, and... wait a second. The run-in at the sauna had to have happened before she went into the mines... his face goes pale at the possibility.

“Uh... she didn’t say anything about me, right?” He tries to sound not too self-conscious. However, the image of a jar of water cracking as it smacks into her makes him smirk and chuckle with sadistic amusement. “But yeah, if nothing else, her power and technique can’t be ignored. We learned that first hand. Along with how crude she can be...” He grumbled in bitter remembrance of the event.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:22 pm

"Huh? About you?" Nikell blinked, and thought for a moment. "Well... she did say she met you... but didn't say much other than that." The girl rolls her eyes. "I didn't ask for details. I don't want to know."

"Anyway... the dodongo was... sort of a surprise. I mean, we both thought it was weird that there were so many of the things, but when we got to an empty cave... the floor gave way and we ended up dropping Down into a room with the biggest dodongo, like, ever. It was bigger than the Hinox!"
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:29 am

Oh, thank Hylia... Nusso was massively relieved, but tried to not show that. After all, if he made that obvious, it would be equally obvious there was something she knew about him that he didn't want Nikell to know. "Ah, I see. Just... curious. Carry on."

He didn't if she was just being hyperbolic, but... a Dodongo as big as a Hinox? No, bigger than a Hinox? Imagining there beasts out there of that size was unnerving to say the least, such as the Manhandla that brought havoc upon Palm Town. Who knows how long it could've been until that Dodongo rose from the caves and did the same to the mining town? And who knows if other monsters like that are dwelling somewhere else in Hyrule? This had some disturbing implications, he'd have to relay Nikell's stories of what she found in the mines to the Sheikah elders, this might be valuable information.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:10 pm

(Sorry I've been so quiet... started obsessively playing Conan Exiles on PS4. Surprisingly fun if you can put up with the crashes.)

"Maybe I'm just... exaggerating because I ended up landing right in front of the things face, but... seriously, it was BIG. and ANGRY." Apparently, Nikell was seconds away from getting swallowed whole by something much less pleasant than Amanna when the Zora grabbed her and leapt away. The Zora was doing very well until stumbled as the fire potion wore off. The creature caught her with a nasty tail swipe, and Amanna ended up stunned...

Which is when Nikell found out the Zora's water powers didn't work so well in volcanic conditions, when she was trying to keep from frying. Nikell also discovered that dodongo's dislike eating explosives, and it stuns them. For a while, Nikell distracted the beast long enough to bomb it, then would find some convenient water to throw on Amanna's overheated body to get her fighting again and wound the beast, and drive off any monsters that joined the fight.

It went rather well until Amanna caught a full on fire blast from the King Dodongo, and was taken right out the fight. Nikell had to face the giant dinosaur alone, and attack a single weakpoint she had seen on it's underside. Apparently, something had tried to kill the beast before...

"It was a little easier because I didn't have to stand in front of the thing to get it to breathe fire or try and eat me that time. Amanna apparently hit it so hard she cracked it's skull in her last fight. If you threw a bomb just right, the explosion rattled it without making it swallow the thing." Nikell finishes at last. "And after that, it coughed up the Ruby! I don't know how it got it, but it's ours now!" The girl grins, and shakes her head slightly.

"Honestly, I thought about leaving Amanna there, but... well, I tossed another bit of water on her. It didn't seem right, after she helped me out so much. And then, instead of taking the Ruby, she said I should keep it! Said it was a reward for being so helpful, and a real partner. Guess she's not so bad after all!" The girl says cheerfully. "I mean, even if she did offer to swallow me again, but I argued that it'd look cooler if we came out together."

Nikell winces slightly and rubs her side. "I... kinda regret not taking her up on that offer..."
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:31 pm

((Never heard of it. Looks kinda interesting, even if the genre isn't quite up my alley, but some of the beasties look like they'd make nice preds.))

The Sheikah boy listens to the story in it's entirety, it sounded like that Dodongo was even more of a handful than that Manhandla they all fought together. It nearly swallowed Nikell whole like a snack, and almost fried Amanna into a smoky ceviche. But they both made it back in one piece thankfully... or maybe not so thankfully in Amanna's case. But it would be heartless to think that, Nusso argued with himself, she did save Nikell after all. She made the right call, even if he knew they'd still be in their hair in the future.

Nusso... wasn't sure how to respond as he heard Nikell quietly admit she'd wished she'd taken up Amanna's offer to rest in her gut again, glancing down at her oddly. However, he quickly looked back over the horizon to hide his own blush. Had she bizarrely fallen in love with the idea of getting swallowed whole like he had? Of course, he didn't want to inquire her about that and reveal his appreciation of it as well, so tried to pretend he hadn't heard that and continued on. "... I see. Amanna may be becoming more and more of an alley than an obstruction, thankfully. What she did for you and the help she provided was honorable, I'll give her that much. But time will only tell if this helpful streak sticks."
GeneticMess
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay