TLoZ ~ Daybreak Desires (Darian & GeneticMess)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: TLoZ ~ Daybreak Desires (Darian & GeneticMess)

Postby Darian » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:49 pm

(Eh, I thought it would be more fun to have triplets about. The four sword is... well, one legendary Item too many. WOuld make good fanart though. And, really, I'm just talking about Experimenting with Beastiality. It can wait if you don't want to.)

"Oh, I'm Sama!" The girl smiles at Nusso! Come let's go someplace a bit more quiet! I'll show you my books!" The girl leads him to a quiet corner outside the Cafe.

"You know, barely anyone has any records of the Snake Goddess? It's like all the books in Hyrule have been edited about it! Most Hylians believe she's a small goddess, a nature spirit, but she's far too entrenched in old Gerudo ways for that to be true!"

Sama instantly begins chattering about her favorite subject... apparently, she's been tracking this legend for a long time, finding out more details of the lost goddess, and other spirits. But the Sand Goddess is her main interest. Most don't care about her though, because there aren't any grand temples or Treasures left of her. Most of the Current Gerudo follow the Nine Warrior Heroines, from when they united with the rest of Hyrule at last.

She starts digging out her books. "This is really special... I found it in an old bookshop, in the basement!"
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:13 pm

((Oh, triplets! Didn’t realize that’s what you were suggesting, my bad! If we can differentiate Romani and Cremia enough from Malon, I’d be all for that. Sorry for the confusion! And no problems there, we can do that whenever you’d like, I’m fine with it.))

Before he knows it, Sama is dragging Nusso along so excitedly, seemingly overjoyed to find another sharing her interests. Nusso just has to force a smile and grit his teeth, as Sara is so passionate about the Sand Goddess that he realizes how easily she could drive her friends off over her passion.

“So, uh, how much about the goddess herself do you know?” Nusso tried to ask she shoves a dusty book in front of him, and he starts flipping through it to be polite. “I haven’t really found much about herself in my... um, research.”
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:29 pm

"Oh, there's so little we know for certain! That's what makes this so much fun!" Sama giggles slightly as she pulls out book after book. "I know that she was a serpent deity, for some reason, and that the Gerudo worshiped her before the coming of Ganon!"

"it's a little wierd, because the Gerdo don't really worship snakes! More Din than anything else, but apparently, this spirit was one of the first one's made by Din, back in the ancient days! how amazing is that! It's concrete proof of Elder spirits beyond that of Hylia! I mean, maybe even the Deku Tree Legends are true, if that's the case! But I have to prove it or I won't get any funding!" She scowls slightly, but grins again when she pulls out a very, very old book. "I've had this since I was a child... I take good care of it!"

She reverently puts the book on the table. "This is the first record I found of the Sand Goddess, and it's really ancient! It lists several old legends, claiming that they all ruled different parts of Hyrule! Saliandra apparently ruled the Deserts! But there's so little about her left..."

Probably because the Sisterhood has been quietly and purposely deleting this information throughout the kingdoms. It seems that they missed one... now... he just has to figure out a way to end this conversation and get her to the shrine... at night. Without letting anyone know where she's going, or making a fuss of things.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:22 pm

Nusso diligently listens to her findings, having some interest in what she said but not as absorbed into the topic as she was. But one word makes him perk up, and then quickly try to hide his surprise. Be natural, stay cool... at least he got confirmation that Sama was indeed a person of concern for the clan. Now for phase two...

“Oh! That reminds me!” He interjects, clapping his cloth-clad hands together. “Some religious woman was looking for you yesterday. She said she had more information on the Sand Serpents to share with you, she’s a friend of the Gerudo woman you were visiting.” Nusso tells a white lie to lure her in. “I can guide you to where she is, she’s praying near the temple.”
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:08 pm

(DERP. I really should have specified what time it was in my last post. well, my mistake.)

"Ah, really! That's great!" Sama seems delighted at this, then glances out the window. "Ah... but it's so late, it's already dark? Should we wait till morning?" The young scholar seems down at that.

Perhaps Nusso shouldn't... follow too closely. People have seen him with Sama, and... well she knows dangerous things.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:01 pm

((It’s all good ^^;))

Ah, right, it was rather late... that might make this a harder sell. “Oh, well, she said she’s going to be leaving the quarry for greener pastures for a couple months once morning comes. You might not be able to catch her if you wait!” Nusso says with some urgency, trying to provoke her to go and seize this opportunity!

... Meanwhile, Nusso was ready to part ways with Sama as soon as possible. He wasn’t sure what the cult would do with her, and was morbidly curious... but for his safety, he should busy himself with something else until Nikell was ready. Although he himself hadn’t slept for an awful long time...
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:16 pm

"oh no! I shouldn't let this slip me by! Most of the Sisters know more about the old stories than most scholars!" Sama said in shock, and eagerly began packing up her books. "Th-thanks so much for telling me about her, Mr. Nusso! I hope to see you again soon!"

And Sama bustles off to the higher levels, her books in tow and a big smile on her face.

As Nikell was sleeping, Amanna was... relaxing... perhaps now would be a good time to sleep as well. While he didn't have much money, a fairy could easily find private, comfy places to sleep... like, say, a textile store-room. With most of the village partying, there wasn't any big business outside the kitchens.

But... later that evening, he would find his sleep interrupted.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:32 pm

“Don’t mention it, glad I could help!” Nusso watched her run off, and then quickly mellowed out as she runs off. She was an... energetic one. But nice. Nusso yawns, his eyes feeling so weary after all the hustle and bustle. Maybe he needed some shut eye...

Nusso popped on his fairy mask, the small white fairy fluttering around looking for a comfy alcove in a houseplant in front of someone’s house. Sometimes he needed improv resting spots, so something like this would have to work. Nusso drifted off to sleep... mostly uninterrupted.

Mostly.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:38 pm

"Little Shiekah."

She'd wake up late that night, with the party still mostly going on, to see a simple Gerudo guard smiling down at him.

"You're tricky to find, especially when you're so small and delectable." She says with a grin. The guard points to the temple, or more specifically, the small shrine behind it. "One of our Sisters wishes to speak with you before you leave tomorrow morning."

With that, the guard vanishes back into the crowd.

Well... it seems the Acolyte wishes to speak with Nusso...
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:54 pm

The fairy’s eyes shoot open as the Gerudo guard looms over her, going on the defensive very quickly from the possible danger, before Nusso recognizes the guard is part of the clan. He gaze follows the way the guard points, and she neglects to speak and instead just nods.

After the guard vanishes into the crowd, Nusso stays as a fairy, and flutters off in the desert night winds over the town to the temple, turning back to normal in front of the humble shrine. “... Sister?” He cautiously asks into the echoing chamber. Was Sama still here, or...?
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:07 pm

"I'm-ah, I'm here, my friend." The Acolyte's voice is slightly strained, but mostly happy. Unlike before, the Gerudo Nun is not waiting before the shrine, but rather, in an alcove off to the side. When Nusso goes to look...

He would find her sitting back on bench, her lifted open before a bulging belly with something Squirming and moving inside. The Acolyte's face it flushed and smiling, and she lets out sighs and soft moans as she rubs the large bulge of skin that's been revealed. It would even be visible through her robes, which is why the Acolyte has is hiding off to the side.

"Mmmm, I have to thank you, my friend, for fulfilling my duty... mmph, and sending me such a lovely girl. She squirms so wonderfully." Far from shy, the Gerudo fondles her own breasts with one hand while the other pushes and rubs the writhing bulge. Occasionally a fierce kick causes a loud glorping sound. "I rarely get to meet such people on a more... intimate basis with my cover as a Nun. It is one thing I do wish the Hylians were not so, nnnnn, stiff about sexuality and abstinence." Her voice is breathy and aroused, and she waves him forward.

"don't stand in the doorway... I don't want to be interrupted..."
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:16 pm

She’s not standing straight down the doorway of the shrine, but off to the side in the alcove. Nusso glances, and his eyes widen in shock at the sight. “O-oh dear.” He mumbles, having a good idea who was in there. He looked off to the side, tugging his scarf a bit awkwardly at the openly lewd display before him. The noises she and her stomach make don’t help.

“It might not be my place to ask, but... how did the... ahem, meeting go?” Nusso asks, and moves away from the doorway as the acolyte requests of him. He couldn’t tell if Sama was where he was before in orientation, or if she was being... processed...
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:34 pm

"I think it went... mmmm, very well. I found a cute, smart, inquisitive girl who, ah, knew a little too much to be left alone."

As Nusso draws closer, he would hear a muffled voice, pleading and whimpers with every struggle inside the Gerudo's belly.

The Acolyte smiles as she gives Nusso a knowing look. "There is... no need to worry, my friend..." she pats her belly, and rubs her face against it in an obscene parody or nuzzling and cuddling... "I can tell little Sama all about our goddess now... she is in-mmm- my secret place. All safe and snug... we'll have all the time in the world to enjoy each others... company..."

There's a loud whimper from the bulge as it's cuddled, clearly hearing the Acolyte's voice. The Gerudo giggles at the sound, and the look on Nusso's face.

"You've done me a great service, Little Brother." She says at last. "And I think you need friends in our Sisterhood, as unique as you are. My name is Divannu, and you may call me that... or Big Sister."

She giggles a bit... and waves Nusso forward. "Do you want to feel, Nusso? It's been a while since I've indulged myself... I want to share the sensation."
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:06 am

It's not quite what he expected, but as he steps closer, Nusso starts to feel guiltier that he might've just lead this poor girl to her doom. Luckily that wasn't the case, and as soon as the sister confirmed that, he loosened up a good bit in relief. "Ah, I-I see. She's very passionate about you guys, I've learned." That was a bit of an understatement itself, his eyes unable to truly move away from the gorging belly.

He does feel a tinge of guilt as he hears worried whimpers and protests from Sama inside, although not a single word can be properly made out. Nussos's attention is snagged by the sister's growing trust in him after successfully doing this favor for her, as she reveals her name to him, something that seemed to be a pretty big deal within the clan. "Thank you, sister Divannu. Perhaps I should use Big Sister more often, as to not attract unwanted attention." Nusso decides, bowing respectfully to thank her for the kind gesture. She then offers to let him feel her belly... and his humbleness gets a bit overwhelmed as he nods a tad impatiently. "Of course, I would be pleased to assist." The Sheikah kneels by her stomach, hearing Sama's voice the smallest bit better and waiting for her approval to touch.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:32 am

"oooo, I would like it very much should you call me Big Sister..." Divannu giggles as Nusso calls her such. Perhaps there is more to it than disguise?

But when he kneels before her belly, Divannu impatiently rolls her eyes. "Do not be SHY, Little Brother... to be so ashamed of touching another belly. You Hylians are too suppressed!"

And Divannu uses her rubbing hand to reach out and pull him into a hug against her stomach. "Mmm, she's so still so lively, Nusso... and sensitive yet!"

There are fleshy squishes and glorps as he's pressed firmly, but gently against the squirming belly. Her skin is warm, soft despite the bulges there. He can easily feel that he's been pressed against Sama's back, her arms move under the skin to his sides.

He can hear her voice more clearly, though it is very, very soft... it seems that Divannu's flesh muffles sound a bit, unless you are close. "-so hot! Ah the slime, please stop! I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Oh gods is anyone out there?! Help me! H--heeelp me, Pleeeease!!"
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:56 am

Nusso starts to regret teasing the nickname she had offered, not wanting to implicate... certain things. But Divannu seemed fed up with the Sheikah boy's patience and chastity, and smothers his body into her distended belly, making him protest somewhat before groaning apathetically and letting it go, hugging her gut and letting it hug him back. Oh Hylia, this felt rather heavenly! Who know a belly could feel so nice to snuggle up against? Nusso listened in to Sama and her poor protests, face getting flushed as she clung to his sides through her gut.

"Calm down, Sama." He feels around, and then puts his hand on where her head is once he can find it, patting it softly. "This all may be disorienting to you, but the cult believed you know too much to not consider joining them." Nusso calmly explains, as if that would reassure her any. He thought it would, at least.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:02 am

Divannu smiles as Nusso snuggles up against her squirming gut, not commenting too much on his flushed cheeks.

"Join us?" Divannu blinks and then laughs lightly. "Well, I suppose she is joining the Sisterhood, in a way... as a little squirmy bulge inside her new mother-to-be."

Sama lets out a low moan at this... and Nusso might get a chilling feeling that this isn't the first time Divannu has said that.

(Plot twist!)
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:43 am

Nusso looks up at the sister curiously as she questions his choice of words. “Join” wasn’t... entirely accurate. He listened, and then his eyes widened in shock at the revelation. Divannu intended to keep Sama inside her as her kid!

“Sama?” He asks with concern, gripping her form as if to make sure it was still there. “Are you... okay with this?” He needed some affirmation, feeling guilty if he’d possibly led the scholar girl into a fate worse than death (for some people at least).
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:33 pm

"Noo! I want to leave! I want to go home! I just... I just want to go home..." Sama begs pitifully, squirming just a bit harder before going limp inside Divannu.

"Shhhh, don't cry little one. You are home now..." Divannu whispers gently to the girl, kissing the top of the bulge of her head.

Then the Acolyte meets Nusso's eyes with a raised eyebrow.

"Come now, Little Brother. You cannot possibly be that Naive. We are a secret organization of spies, worshipping a hidden goddess. Our secrecy is very important, and we don't just let anyone join us. You are a prominent member of the Shadows of the Royal family, with skills and abilities that fit our Sisterhood. We don't even accept men, but you are a rare exception for many things. We can't just let a girl who found a dusty book with our secrets join us... far better to have her disappear quietly. Besides..." Divannu's eyes become just a bit possessive. "I've taken her within me. She's mine, now, and her fate is mine to decide. you have no right to tell me what to do with my prey, anymore than I have a right to tell you what to do with yours."

Sama lets out another desperate cry at that, and Divanny's face instantly looses it's dangerous glint. She takes a deep breath and gently strokes the bulge in her belly.

"Don't fret... I'll take good care of you." the gerudo coos a bit, her voice gentling slightly, before she looks back up at Nusso. "I'm not so heartless... it's not her fault her found forbidden things. And I like her."
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:17 pm

At her pitiful wails, Nusso's face scrunched up in disdain and slight disgust that an innocent person was being treated to such a fate. He dropped the disgust when his attention was brought back to Divannu's face. Her twisted maternity instilled some kind of fear inside of him, and he somewhat wished he could've taken her place and let the poor girl go free. Guess she wasn't getting her degree or ending her vacation in the Quarry anytime soon...

"Y-yes, but..." Nusso starts to say, feeling a lot smaller and weaker as Divannu looked down upon him with a dangerous glare. It wasn't mischievous, flirtatious, or appreciative... but dangerous. He could understand the need for secrecy, but... at what cost? Of course, keeping Sama alive rather than eating her alive or otherwise killing her was better, but still... his skills and abilities fit well with the Sisterhood's agenda. What did that say about him? Everyone Nusso had ended had a good reason to be, he believed at least, but all Sama here was guilty of was reading the wrong thing.

"... I suppose." He says somewhat solemnly, after Divannu had scared him silent. "Sorry if I... ahem, overstepped my boundaries there." There were things Nusso wanted to do, wanted to say, but would certainly not be wise to do so. "Could I possibly stay here until sunrise? I need some rest, I have places to go in the morning."
GeneticMess
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay