Ninetales One Mouse (Flamezafoxy&MeTheMe)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Ninetales One Mouse (Flamezafoxy&MeTheMe)

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:26 pm

Warning: This story can contain the following material: Soft Oral Vore, Unbirth, Sex, Tail, Bondage
If you are below 18+, it is strongly recommended that you don't stick around to read it.
Last edited by FlamezaFoxy on Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~FlameZaFoxy~
Here's a link to my forum for my prefs or soon-to-be-prefs:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=49284
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Re: A Game of Cat and Mouse (Flamezafoxy&MeTheMe)

Postby MeTheMe » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:41 pm

The mouse sitting on the bench on the path that led into the forest at the edge of the city sighed. It was dark now, and she'd been sitting there for a few hours now, the warm setting sun had given way to the darkness of the evening, and the cool night air had settled in. She bobbed her head to music in her head phones stuck into her large ears, connected to her phone. She had soft white fur, with big green eyes, standing only at 5'3. She wore a tight t-shirt, with a big happy moogle on the front, and a short, hot pink skirt. She had been stood up! Seriously? Well he didn't know what he was missing! She giggled to herself a little as she pocketed her phone, and began to walk out into the forest. A rash decision, she may have actually been a little upset she'd been stood up this time, and maybe a long walk in forest would help clear her mind! Was it a little dangerous, yeah, a little, but it was hard to make her worry about it much. She made her way down the path, pulling her phone out and using it as a flash light as she went along.
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Re: Ninetales One Mouse (Flamezafoxy&MeTheMe)

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:03 am

Krista was moving about in the tall grass in the Nexus forest to mess with any kids or strangers that would decide to check out the forested section of the Park as she smiled as she stopped when she noticed a large anthro mouse coming her way into the forest as she noticed that the mouse was taking the usual path that the city had made for those exercised in the city. Krista was about 3'7", with red eyes that pierced through the tall grass but she knew that the wait for someone expected to come along so she could play with her next victim of her child-like antics. She began to smile playfully as she got in a pounce position and waited for the mouse to pass her on the path.
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:15 am

The mouse made her down the path, taking in deep lung fulls of the cool, fresh smelling air. She was already feeling a little better, but to be honest it didn't take much to sway her mood very often. It was still dark, and her phone was doing an admirable job of lighting the path, but everything else around her was still pitch black and nearly impossible to see. She hummed a little to herself as she skipped down the path.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:26 pm

The kitsune smiled as she began to notice the mouse but she waited for the moment to strike when her light wasn't illuminating where she was before tackling into the mouse with a smile as the mouse fell off its feet as she began to laugh as she watched his shocked expression to that of an immature child.
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:39 pm

She turned another bend in the path, watching where she was going more than what was behind her when... "Oof!" She took a tumble as something hit her from behind very hard, knocking her over and knocking her phone from her hand! She rolled on ground to take a look at what hit her, having serious trouble without the light from her phone. All she could make out was a shape. "H- hey! Not cool whoever you are!"

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:04 pm

She then smiled as she grabbed her prey by one of her tails as it grows to about twice the size of the anthro mouse in front of her, " What are you doing in my forest?," she said threateningly as she swished her prey about in her tail as she continued to smile as she hoped to see him squirm as his feet were off the ground as she held an iron-like grip for the time being to be sure he didn't get away. Her reformation medallion jingling around her neck as she grinned at her victory.
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:56 pm

She saw a huge shape come upon her, something fluffy and, despite the darkness, could make out some level of whitish color. Suddenly she was covered by it! Large, soft... things, tails, perhaps, they surrounded her, enveloped her. It wasn't that bad... except this still felt like an attack! She fought back, struggling and squirming against them. "Hey, stop, get off of me! I'm just walking is all! GET OFF!" She yelled at her attacker.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:24 am

She managed to grab her flashlight as she was knocked off of her feet. She then grabbed her flashlight with her mouth, her teeth actually pushing down on the flashlight as she managed to turn it off as the anthro mouse was cloaked with the darkness of the night as she jumped casually back onto the path, knowing her eyes would take forever to adjust to the lack of light around her as she walked slowly, tickling her from time to time to keep her on the path. "If you ever want your flashlight back, you'll have to take it from me," she said as she laughed as she was at her mercy considering there was no moon to light her way.
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:23 pm

"H- hey! My light! You're being a real jerk right now! Give that BACK!" The mouse girl fought against the tails that had held her, stumbling and struggling to get back to her feet, taking a few half-hearted swings at her assailant. She couldn't hit her though, the mouse girl couldn't see her hand in front of her face right now, the forest pitch black and without her light she was pretty much at the attackers mercy. She wasn't about to give up though! "No fair! You seem to see find in the dark, I can't see a thing! Gimme back that light right now!" She jumped like she was going to tackle the voice in the darkness, unable to see if she was actually going to hit her mark or a tree. She bumped something hard and wooden. A tree to be sure. "Ouch..."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:55 am

Krista then smiled as she looked back at her frustrated prey but then continued on in silence as she continued to lead her by brushing her tails a bit on her fur to indicate where she was as she couldn't say anything with a flashlight in her mouth. Her eyes lit up as she recognized a small cave she was living in that was a little off the path but not far from where they were as she lead her prey to she wanted her. She swooshed her tails one last time as she lead her to the entrance of the cave. She then walked about halfway into her cave and put it towards the back wall, the glass of th flashlight facing away from the entrance avoid it reflecting off anything. She then walked back to the entrance of the cave, "Well....if you want to find your flashlight, you're going to have to trust me," she said with a smile as the cave was a lot darker than it was outside, " Don't worry though....its just me here. In this part of the forest, its still getting darker," she said as she looked at the trees as they were clustered with a lot of surrounding trees, hiding the cave from arial view, " ...and in a few hours, it'll be pitch black." she explained to her, " So....unless you want to be blind like a bat, you can grab one of my tail and then you can leave..."
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:03 pm

"That hurt..." She rubbed her head where she'd bumped into the tree, standing up and bringing herself back to her senses... when a soft brush of fur on her fur caught her attention. "Hey! You! Get back over here and gimme my damn light back! You're really grinding my gears here!" She swung another punch in the direction of the feeling, catching nothing but air again, before chasing after where she thought the touch of tail had come from. She could turn around, try and get back to the path and get out of the forest, but the thing in the shadow could still just attack and harass her there, and it had her light, she could be stuck here until morning without it! Little bits of sound as the creature moved ahead of her, and the light touches of tail led her around the dark, and incredibly she managed without hitting more than a couple trees. Everything came to stop, and the fox thing spoke again, telling her to grab it's tail. "... well, I mean sure, that's not a trap at all!" She chuckled a little... before grasping one of Krista's tails. "Alright, you're the one who can see in the dark, lead me to my light!"

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:10 pm

She then smiled as she took her deeper into the cave till she knew she wouldn't be able to even see herself before stopping on the opposite side of the wall she had her flashlight, " Here it is," she said but quickly took her opportunity as she forced her central tail maw on her paws with a near iron-like grip as she held the mouse in place like fleshy handcuffs as she used two tails surrounding the center of her nine tails and was able to firmly keep her in place as the Kitsunes mouth was drooling as her drool fell to the floor as she began to laugh out of loud at her luck, " Why wouldn't anyone want to pass up an opportunity like this?", she said ravenously as she thought of the many ways she could play with her.
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby MeTheMe » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:08 pm

"Okay... I'm walking right into this cave with just you and one exit... such a trap." Wink chuckled a little, keeping hold of the tail that led her deeper into the cave, stumbling only a couple times. Even with a guide, just walking in the pitch black was difficult. The voice alerted her that her light was nearby... "Oh, sweet, lemme just grab..." The mouse girl was suddenly assaulted by tails, some binding her hands, some her legs, one even on her waist, which might feel that the mouse girl was hiding a cock under her skirt, despite looking mostly like a woman. The mouse struggled against the tail, but not too hard. "Hey! I called it! It was a trap!" She giggled a little. "Well, I guess you get to have your way with me then, hm? Come on then, let's hear what a big, bad predator is about to do to me then..."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Return to Private Roleplay