City of Destruction((FlamezaFoxy&Alphapred96))

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

City of Destruction((FlamezaFoxy&Alphapred96))

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:40 am

blam
Last edited by FlamezaFoxy on Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~FlameZaFoxy~
Here's a link to my forum for my prefs or soon-to-be-prefs:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=49284
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Re: City of Destruction

Postby Alphapred96 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:43 am

(I'll start then) Gornas stood out of sight of the small town. They had no idea what was about to happen. And it was better that way. He eyed up the bridges to this island city. All he needed to do was smash those, and everyone was trapped. And he could have his way with them. The thought made him chuckle evily. This was going to be fun.
It's more fun when they resist.
Characters: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=44642
Alphapred96
Somewhat familiar

Re: City of Destruction

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:36 pm

Makota was moving about in the town as she made her way through the town's sidewalks as she was heading over to a relative's house. Sasha was heading home from a family reunion as the two of them happened to be moving on opposite sides of the street as they weren't expecting anything out of the ordinary to happen.
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Re: City of Destruction((FlamezaFoxy&Alphapred96))

Postby Alphapred96 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:11 pm

Gornas leaps up, jumping a few blocks away from the unfortunate victims. He scans the environment, searching for micros to single out. To focus on scaring. "Well hello, all you tiny things. I'm feeling a bit peckish and in the mood to smash some stuff. So ready or not, here I come!"
Alphapred96
Somewhat familiar

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:14 pm

Makota turns around as huge vibrations were heard not too far from where they were, ' Oh god! Its an earthquake!," she thought for a moment as held onto a lightest but then looked around for the source but someone began to yell, " Oh my God," an anthro wolf yelled, " A Macro!", the wolf yelled, that would be revealed to be Sasha, was pointing towards the dinosaur as some people began to turn around and panic while those who hadn't notice what was happening looked back to see the Godzilla sized dinosaur right outside of town as they ran to the safety of their buildings. A number of furs also began to try to escape town on foot or by automobile.
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Alphapred96 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:40 pm

"Trying to run, are we? I don't think so." He grabs a chunk off a building next to him, hurling it at the main bridge. The result is a damaged bridge blocked by debries.
Alphapred96
Somewhat familiar

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:13 pm

There was pandemonium on the streets as the remainder of organisms that weren't crushed by the rubble began to rush towards the nearest building to them as they huddled in fear. However, as Makota and Sasha were running into the town hall, they happened to bump into each other as they were starting towards the building right as they were about to step onto the sidewalk as Sasha was paralyzed with fear as she looked at the beast as Makota pulled desperately to pull her to safety as they stood right out in the open in front of the creature as Makota was yelling, " Get up damn it!"
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Alphapred96 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:18 pm

Gornas stomps down hard, crushing a truck underfoot. He laughs evily as he closed in on the town hall. He spots the two furs, deciding he'll hone in on them. Keep them with him while he rampages. And, of course, eat them once he's done. He reaches over to grab them. "I think I'll hold onto you two for a while..."
Alphapred96
Somewhat familiar

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:35 am

The two unfortunate females end up getting caught in his grasp. Makota's face strained as fear gripped her face as she was hoisted up like a toy but at such a speed that would surely stick with her for the rest of her life....well if she ever lives to see it. Sasha began to scream bloody murder at the top of her lungs and began. to cry as well like a child would as the two of them were held as the first victims as they were forced to watch the destruction of this town.
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Alphapred96 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:43 am

"Hello there, morsels. Or rather MY morsels. You two belong to me now. And rest assured I will eat you soon enough..." with a sweep of his foot, the city hall is reduced to rubble.
Alphapred96
Somewhat familiar

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:01 pm

Makota began to faint from fright as the large predator held its victims up and Sasha was fighting to urge to faint as her fear seemed to keep her alert as she prayed that the two of them would make it through this but began to sob as she noticed the dinosaur seemingly destroying the town as if the buildings were made out of tissue paper. Knowing that it'd be impossible to get out of his grip, she ceased struggling as she continued to watch helplessly from above the town.
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Alphapred96 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:35 pm

"Ha. You realize how futile it is to struggle. I decide what happens to you. Now, enjoy the show. It will be your last." He punches into another nearby building, pulling out a few other furs. "You all look like you taste good... I think I'll have you as an appetizer." With his words, they are unceremoniously dumped into his awaiting maw.
Alphapred96
Somewhat familiar

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:41 pm

Makota wakes up after only fainting for about a minute or so and woke up as she noticed the Macro broke into a building and grabbed a dump of furs as she fainted again out of shock. Sasha's body was extremely stress but continued to watch helplessly as they died from this dinosaur. It made her mad that no one would be able to stop him from the size they were. It'd be a miracle....
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Alphapred96 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:51 pm

A loud gulp sounds as the fate of the small furs is sealed. "Ah... Their fear is delicious... as are they themselves... I want more..." Reaching down, he plucks a bus off the streets, staring into it's windscreen to frighten the passengers.
Alphapred96
Somewhat familiar

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:01 pm

Sasha watches helplessly as the dinosaur continues to eat more victims while Makota was still knocked out as she had fainted again. ((Remember to add more to your responses and give Sasha and Makota a bigger role. I can only post as much as you type so put more so its more enjoyable for both of us please.))
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Alphapred96 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:08 pm

Gormas glances as his two tiny toys, noting one has fainted. He lets out a low grumble. "It's no fun when the don't see what's happening..." In an attempt to wake her up, he tightens the grip, bringing it dangerously close to breaking their bones. "Rise and shine, little fox. The show's only beginning..."
Alphapred96
Somewhat familiar

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:09 am

Makota wakes up in in describable pain as she wakes up, looks down in a tired like state as she shuttered once again at the sheer height as she cried. Sasha looked back as she sighed at her sudden awakening as she shuttered her eyes as if waiting for the dinosaur to just finish them off already.
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Alphapred96 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:23 am

"Next time you fain, you're going to wake up in my belly." He licks his lips to taunt her. "Tell me... What are your names? Id love to know who I'm eating."
Alphapred96
Somewhat familiar

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:03 pm

Makota wakes up as she yells louder than she wanted, " Makota," she said as she groaned as he was squeezing her. Sasha then pipped up as she was still shivering in the fist that continued to grasp her, " Sa....Sa...Sas..ha", she said as she had a hard time getting her words out.
Last edited by FlamezaFoxy on Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Alphapred96 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:25 pm

(Sorry. Can be a bit tricky to keep track of everyone's preferences)
The grip of the massive hand loosens. Slightly. "Makota and Sasha... Beautiful names... Pity that won't matter pretty soon." He chuckles as he shoves the bus, in it's entirety, into his mouth. He makes sure that the two of them watch as it descends slowly downward. Several of the terrified, pleading faces strike as familiar to them. But quickly they vanish into the maw of the beast. "And don't you worry. There will be plenty of room for you two."
Alphapred96
Somewhat familiar

Return to Private Roleplay