The "Pharoh's Phone" (MeTheMe&GeneticMess))

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The "Pharoh's Phone" (MeTheMe&GeneticMess))

Postby MeTheMe » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:25 pm

"I know what a human is, you are one, I believe, you look like one at least." The coils finally reached Mordecai, several loops of thick snake body gently pressing in on him, and pinning one of his arms to his side, the other one managed to not be caught since it had been on his chin. "Mmm... I see, you gave it to a whole world... with a ritual. That didn't really tell me why, but fine, I know how."

She touched his chin, and moved his head to look into her eyes, large prismatic orbs in her face that dazzled, and could somewhat hypnotize. "Now that you're... under wraps, let's get something out of you... what are you not telling me? Why am I actually here?"

Johan looked up as she started to try to invade Mordecai's mind, and started towards the two to get her off of him in case she succeeded!
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:44 pm

"Oh, why? That's a long story, that goes back many centuries ago, when I was just a merchant in Eg-" He stopped, as big, attention-grabbing eyes gave off a strange, hypnotic pattern. Mordecai's head tilted a big to the side, a bit of drool coming off his lip. But then he just smiled, and laughed at the naga's attempt.

"Ahaha, good one! I imagine that technique has scored you many a prey before. But in your shortening of my repertoire of skills, it seems you forgot I am a hypnotist. Not some third-rate county fair hypnotist, but the real thing. You can't be a hypnotist without learning to resist your own tricks! Now, let's see how well you handle..."

A golden watch on a chain, suspended in mid-air, swung in front of Connie's face. Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock... Mordecai had no intentions to do anything to her if this worked, he was just seeing how well she handled her own skills. He was almost tempted to put a mirror in her face, but that could've just locked her in her own trance.
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:52 pm

"What are you talking about, why... aren't you... I... umm..." The nagas hypnotism was not truly magical, more of a mental effect that Mordecai could shrug off easily with his years of training in real magic, and when the pretty golden watch on the chain began swinging back and forth, baaack and fooorth, her eyes became fixed on it, watching it dance from side to side, unable to take her eyes off of it.

Her coils loosened around him as her attention was pulled away, her mind now stuck on the swing pendulum of the watch, and the voice of Mordecai. He'd easily be able to climb out of her coils now if he wanted, or at the least free his trapped arm.

Johan stopped heading towards them, the boss knew what he was doing, this was fine. Still, she clearly wasn't trusting him and this game could be dangerous for both of them, so watching and making sure they were both safe was a bit of a priority for him at the moment.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:59 pm

Now that the coils had loosened, Mordecai could finally take his chance... to move his arm out of that uncomfortable position. He stretched both of his arms before holding them to his side and making the watch vanish, along with his influence over Connie.

"Now, there's no need to get up in arms about this. I can tell you what you want." He said, shrugging the best he could within the coils. "But I really don't think you want to hear it. It would be for the best if you didn't know, but if you want, I will oblige."

Mordecai was going to tell the truth. And he might be more blunt with it than what was needed...
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:06 pm

She shook her head as he disappeared the watch and gave her control over herself again, looking at him in relative disbelieve, not many things she had hunt could resist her eyes like that. She left her coils loose, he was clearly powerful, so perhaps pressing him as she had planned to was a bad idea. She wasn't used to this feeling, the ease in which he turned her trick on her was a little scary, he kind of intimidated her.

He may have been the one to pull her from her world to this one, he may have her trapped her to court her as he seemed to want to, he seemed able to do just about whatever he wanted. Still... she did kind of want to know, despite the warnings, despite Mordecai's attempt to keep her from the truth for her own good... she kind of wanted to know. "Very well, tell me."

"No." Johan interrupted, surprising Connie who had not seen him there! "I know you're zee boss man, Mordecai, but allow me to help, I understand zee magic behind it vell, and can help her understand more easily."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:11 am

Despite his power being clearly out of Connie's league, he was rather nonchalant about it, and expressed no ill intent for her. He was only shook from his calm as Johan suddenly interjected, catching him off guard but nothing more.

"Ah, Johan. Of course, I shall leave this to you. You were kind enough to go through with this plan, anyways." He playfully bowed to his employee and friend, and then stepped aside to let him work his magic. Well, not his usual, beast-summoning magic... metaphorical magic would be more accurate.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:50 am

Johan began his explanation, she's a copy, a summon, of a creature from another world, released and given new life, he was thorough, and careful to try and make it clear she was a separate being from her original. That... was hard for her to swallow, but she seemed to know some basics of magic, so it didn't break her, but made her feel... clearly weird. "Okay... I... am a copy, but not me? What... does that mean?"

"It means you have a new chance at a new life in our universe! Consider it an adventure! I hate to be grim, but you don't have much choice either, you're here, and there's no real going back now!"

She nodded. "R- right..." She shook her head, it was a lot to take in, but now that she knew the truth, she had that at least. "Sorry about that... rough start, Mordecai, I know why this was so hard to explain to me."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:02 am

"No need to apologize!" Mordecai chuckled boisterously once everything was said and done. "Your reaction was only natural. I should apologize for putting you into such an awkward position, but to be honest, I was so enamored by your beautiful form that I wanted to meet you. Conditions might not be perfect, but I consider this a success!"

He bowed proudly before her again. "That said, I am glad you did not go mad or suffer from some apathetic episode upon this revelation. You're handling this quite well, Connie!" Mordecai encouraged her. It was now, for the first time, that a blush started to form on his face.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:26 pm

Did she have a soul if she was just a copy? She all these memories that were just copies. No, no no no, don't think about it too much, she may actually go crazy if she did that. "Y- yeah, it's... alright." She wanted to hate Mordecai, it sounds like creating her was his idea to begin with, but... she existed now so it was best not to hold that to him, and best to move on best as she could.

"Yeah, I think I'm pretty lucky to not go mad right now. I'm... not well, but I'll be okay, I think." Her coils loosened further, if Mordecai wanted to escape now he could. No reason to try and coil him, he was clearly too powerful for her, and she didn't have much of a reason to put the squeeze on him now, she got all the information she wanted now. Kind of.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:23 pm

((Putting this on hold for now, I suppose.))
GeneticMess
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay