The "Pharoh's Phone" (MeTheMe&GeneticMess))

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The "Pharoh's Phone" (MeTheMe&GeneticMess))

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:43 pm

With a click, the collar came loose after a couple moments, and Mordecai had a big old grin on his face. "What an interesting memento of this moment. Perhaps you would like me to wrap that in a doggy bag for you?" From the sound of his chuckles, it was obvious Judy rubbed off on him. Or he rubbed off on Judy. Whatever the case, Avery just sat the collar aside, he'd think about that later. Weaver was still incredibly disorientated, and Pyruna was right, she did need to calm down. "Maybe she needs a moment to relax." He whispered to Pyruna. "Maybe you could put her in your womb? I would offer, but she doesn't like my belly, it seems."

Her tongue dowsed the parted lips for a few moments until she found Cheryl's sweet spot, and kept licking there. She beamed with her usual gusto, and as Cheryl seemed to be getting closer to a climax, she decided this was the best time to go full ham. Bailey started to give out a full-on lashing with her tongue, and curled it around as she worked on getting it to stretch in deeper. At this rate, she was hoping to one up Cheryl and do even better than her at oral... or at least be on the same level as her.
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:13 am

Pyruna cocked an eyebrow at Mordecai. "You certainly seem to be enjoying this little debacle... perhaps you have some advice to make this easier on all parties?" She shook her head a little, before turning to Avery. "Hmm... yes, I could, if you think that would calm her down a little. Not sure how I feel having a mage with no concept of her powers inside me, but if you think it is wise and she is willing, I can." She turned back to the spider. "Perhaps you'd like to rest before we continue to try to inform you about your new life. Avery thinks you would be comfortable inside my womb, here." A large paw pointed towards her own sex.

Cheryl's toes curled and she bit her lip as Bailey found her sweet spot, with a little help of course. She squirmed violently as he pussy got such amazing treatment, and pleasure shot up her spine and through her body, tensing it. She wasn't as strong as Bailey, but her legs tightened even more, and she nearly shouted. "OH! Ahhh! Yes! YES! D- don't stop!" It may have been a good thing she warded the door with all this noise. She quivered for a moment as she finally climaxed, giving a short, hot scream, and spurting a little bit of fem cum from her lower lips and going limp from all of Bailey's love. "Mmm... oh f- fuck... yes baby..."
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:50 am

"Unfortunately not. In all my years, I can't say I've turned a non-sentient being sentient. It is fascinating, though." Mordecai shrugged. He wasn't going to be much help, it seemed.

Her eyes followed, and Weaver blushed... her blood was also blue, so she apparently had some spider left in her. Weaver was thinking no, since going inside another creature usually resulted in death. But... she was somewhat entranced by Pyruna's sex. Her eyes widened and fixated on it, moving in closer, before she started licking it, like dew off of a flower. Avery... didn't know how to react to this. Would Mordecai mind if they had a threesome in his RV?

Bailey lapped up every drop of fem cum she could, and eventually rose back up with a milk mustache of cum. She giggled and was satisfied to see Cheryl so pleased... she wasn't half bad at this! Her stomach had shrunken ever so slightly, gurgling and bubbling as she stood. "We need to go and out and eat more often."
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:30 am

She sighed sadly as Mordecai gave her a negative on help. She didn't like the look he was giving though, like this whole thing was giving him ideas. They didn't need more cats and dogs turned people right now. She looked confused as Weaver moved to her sex, examining it closely, before licking it! She shivered and mewled in surprise a little. "Ah! That's my vagina, my sex, it's normally used for breeding, but has been found to be a good place to hold people for a short while. If you want, if not, we can find you somewhere to rest..." Weaver seemed fascinated with her sex... while Avery seemed fascinated with that. Unless someone stopped the two of them, the three were about to break into an orgy. Hell, she thought Mordecai would join, he seemed crazy enough.

She leaned back in the chair, sighing happily and just staying limp in the chair. Her prey was still alive, her belly still bulging and moving with their struggles, she'd kept them from digesting for selfish reasons. "Oh fuck you're right, we n- need to 'eat out' more often. She rubbed and massaged her gut while she basked in the after glow, smiling and closing her eyes. "Ooo, this is so nice. Thank you so m- much, Bailey. I love you."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:20 pm

Weaver gave no response, but softly pushed her head against the foods. She very much wanted in, lured her in like a bug to a fly trap. She softly forced her way in, and only once her voice was muffled did she give shuddering moans. Avery was tempted to help "break her in", but before he knew it, Weaver had curled up nicely in Pyruna's womb. She felt like an egg again, free of the strains of reality.

"Love you too~." Bailey cooed, giving Cheryl a sweet and brief kiss before sitting her bare ass on her boss's table, spreading her legs solely to give Cheryl something good to look at. Even as she was in the process of digesting one meal, she could go for another...
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:53 pm

Pyruna broke out into a moan, she wasn't sure what she had been expecting, but for Weaver to very suddenly and unceremoniously begin putting herself into Pyruna's sex was not it, clearly. Waves of pleasure hit her as the body entering her really set her off and made her feel good, just as Avery had done. However, unlike with Avery, it was over so quickly she didn't really get the time to get off and felt a little... pent up about it, but at least the spider was safe for now. "There we... go. She is safe, and resting for the moment... however, what is our next move, Avery?"

Cheryl got a nice, full view of Bailey's body as her girlfriend splayed her body out on the table, giving her a good view of EVERYTHING. She smiled, god Bailey was beautiful, and put up with a lot of her weird fetishes and such. She loved her. "Mmm... well, I'm p- pretty well satisfied, I don't about you, but a place nice and soft to start digesting this would be nice. Want to t- take this back to my place for a while?" She sat back up in her chair, noticing Bailey's belly had shrunk and stopped moving quite a bit. "We also don't know when they'll revive, so either leaving, or g- getting ready for them to come back would be smart."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:12 am

As Weaver got comfortable, she fell silent, the darkness and tight confines naturally lulling her to sleep. Luckily or unluckily, she wasn't much of a kicker. Avery scuttled to Pyruna's side and rubbed her underbelly soothingly with some of his additional pairs of hands. He could smell some faint musk, off of Pyruna, but didn't think much of it, believing it was simply from her sex being parted. "Well, she's resting for now... I guess we have some time to think about this."

"Ah, that reminds me!" Mordecai suddenly spoke up, almost out of nowhere. "We were thinking of having a game night tonight, to celebrate our success. Spin the Potion Bottle, Truth or Dare, all the works." He chuckled. That sounded more like stuff a bunch of middle schoolers would do rather than grown adults, but whatever, he was offering.

"Yeah, we should probably bail, Surprised nobody's heard us going at it, yet." She chuckled, sliding off her boss's desk and leaving a couple drops of fem cum behind as she got back on her feet and started to redress. She worked her shirt over her belly decently enough... although if they were going to Cheryl's place, that might not have been necessary. Ah well, she'd cross that bridge later.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:07 am

Pyruna liked meals that struggled, but perhaps it was for the best in currently company that Weaver had gone to sleep so quickly, she didn't want to be stimulated too much more right now. She purred a little though, as having someone in there and having Avery rub her stomach always just felt good in general. "Thank you, Avery. And yes, we have to consider what to do, how to teach her, it's going to be difficult, but we will manage."

A game night! Pyruna's ears perked up instantly at the word game, much as they had when Avery had mentioned them back at his apartment the other day. A sphinx weakness. However, much as it had been for Doctor Mario, she didn't recognize any of the games Mordecai had said. "Spin the Potion Bottle and Truth or Dare... I do not know these games..." She gave them a wide smile. "... but I am always happy to learn a new game! I am excited for it then!"

"Somebody p- probably did, but who wants to confront their boss about work sex? That's a conversation you j- just don't want to have if you work under her!" She finally got off the chair, leaving the seat fairly wet from two girls having sex on it. She went to the door, and with a wave of her hand removed the ward. Then as she had before, put her hand the door, opened it, and they were in a small room with black walls, a bed in the corner, piles of books next to it, a computer set up and a TV. "Yeah, it's not much, but I don't pay rent on an impossible space so it's not bad." She chuckled, waving Bailey in.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:22 am

Avery nodded, agreeing with Pyruna. Weaver was going to need lots of guidance and care to manage, and... hopefully in time, she'd forget his petty reasons for pulling her into this situation in the first place. He wouldn't admit it outright, but part of him had also done it because he wanted another spider lady like himself... maybe not quite the same, but still a spider lady in a sense. He continued to rub her belly softly, tending to it with at least four hands at a time.

"Oh, I think you'll find them quite fun!" The magician beamed right back at the sphinx, sharing a similar smile. Avery wondered if Pyruna's opinion would change once they started playing, especially with the former game... but he decided not to spoil the fun for her, and just kept quiet.

Bailey had... vague memories of being in here before. Nothing concrete, but something about this place was ringing some bells. She didn't say anything of it, and sat on the edge of the bed in the corner. She bounced slightly as she sat, trying to get it to creak (which wasn't hard with the passenger in her belly). "My place isn't much better. Blew a lot of my income into getting a sweet car."
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:20 am

Pyruna rolled her shoulders and nodded. "Excellent, I'm looking forward to learning some new games in the present! I haven't quite made the time to do so very often, but Avery has taught me a little." She smiled, and looked to Avery. The spider situation was weird, but Avery was taking responsibility for it. Given both of their new forms, it was almost as if they had swapped bodies. He seemed to be taking to his fairly well, she would require a lot of time and work to get used to her's. "So, Avery, until tonight when we shall play games, what do we do until then? It may be best we go find somewhere a little quiet and contained to try out your new body, you seem to understand it well and quickly, but some practice may be in order, if you think you need it."

Cheryl's bed creaked beneath the weight of Bailey and her gurgling meal, but it was comfy and had some good bounce. Cheryl preferred the softer style mattresses to the firmer brands. "Yes, b- but I bet you actually still pay rent on your's. This place is a little weird to maintain, creating impossible spaces is difficult, but I manage. Don't worry, if anything went wrong everything would j- just be pushed out the last door I used to get here, but this place is stable so I'm worried." She went over and sat down next to Bailey, giving a kiss, and a little lick on the cheek. "I know I kind of t- took over your game from before, so if you still want to figure out which of us eats the other, I'd be happy to." She smiled. "Or... well, there are other ways I imagine M- Mordecai thought of of us getting into each other..."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:49 pm

"Right, I'm still very new to this body..." Avery looked down at himself, and then back up. He explained to Mordecai that they'd be there for the game night, and then used his magic to create a door back to his place. The lights flicked on, and Avery stopped short of his couch. He looked back at Pyruna and gave her a sweet smile. A bulge was protruding from his midsection, as his cock was unsheathing from the tauric spider half.

"How about we get something to eat? I'm kinda starving..." He offered, turning towards the kitchen with an air of anticipation about him.

Bailey smiled, returning Cheryl's kiss and lick with sloppy ones of her own. She used her magic to summon a simple coin, holding it on the tip of her fingers. "Heads or tails? Winner eats the loser, however they like." She gave a competitive grin at the aspect of it.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:41 pm

Pyruna gave a low bow to Mordecai, she was excited about a game night! Sphinx all had a weakness to that word, games. A few other words set them off too, like puzzle, or riddle. She happily followed Avery back to his house. "Well, I actually meant an open area of the circus you'd have room to climb wall or practice understanding your webs, but I nice rest at home would be nice too. It's been a day, and then we have a game night!" She saw him getting rock hard... and talking about eating. "Hmm... umm, Avery, I'm uncertain if you can feel it, but while you are talking about eating, your lower is trying to say... something else." She chuckles a little, nuzzling his face just a bit and smiling. "Do you want some help with that, love?"

"Just a c- coin flip to see who eats who... however we want to. Sure, I'm game." She smiled, and hugged her girlfriend tightly. "Alright... I think I'm gonna go with... heads. Yeah, I'm going heads. You oughta know you're going somewhere very special if I win though." She gave her a big grin, and began idly rubbing her own sex a little bit, even after both of them had gotten off in the boss' office, seemed she was still pretty ready to go. Maybe Bailey was rubbing off on her a little.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:42 pm

Avery was still slightly stressed out from what had happened to him and what he created, spinning webs and wall-climbing would have to come later. He stopped as Pyruna noted his arousal, and sure enough, he looked down and saw just that. Was eating now enough to rock his socks off? He returned Pyruna's affection, his erection now at full mast. "S-sure. I'm hungry and pent-up, to be honest..."

Bailey grinned as she saw Cheryl still aroused after they ate each other out. Maybe she was rubbing off on her... her eyes followed her fingers as Cheryl stroked herself, making it clear where she wanted to put her. The coin flipped in the air before landing in her palm...

Heads!

She gave an exaggerated groan, and then laughed it off. "Alright, you win." Bailey throw her clothes off again, rather haphazardly. "I'm all yours, honey."
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:29 pm

"I am uncertain I can adequately help with the first, you could eat me, but it's such a tight place for me... however, I would be more than happy to help with the second. Hmm... despite her being inside me, I'm not sure how Weaver is going to feel about that. She's asleep, so it may not even wake her." She nuzzled him a little longer, before moving to his bedroom again. "You may grab something to eat if you want to, first, but I shall be ready for you in the bedroom..." She gave it a sultry tone, as she took position on the foot of his bed, raising her rear for him to have access to.

Cheryl gave Bailey a big grin, and another tight hug. "Aww, yes you are, m- my love. If it's any consolation, you're going somewhere you won't digest, at least... p- plenty of time to enjoy in you in there..." She pulled Bailey down onto the bed with her, her gut sloshing and gurgling as she did, she was finally digesting that poor employee, and her stomach had shrunk a little. She helped ease Bailey's feet towards her pussy, slipping them in and moaning. Meanwhile she took Bailey's head, and kissed her lips deeply as she began to put her lover into her sex.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:11 pm

Once he was alone, Avery walked over to his sink. He'd... always wanted to try this, to be honest. Maybe he was flexible enough? He grabbed the dish-washing hose from his sink and put it in the oriface on his large thorax. It... felt very much like his asshole, so he could only assume it was essentially his anus. He turned on the water...

A few minutes later, Avery finally came in after Pyruna in his bedroom, his belly hot, bloated, sloshing, and threatening her in size. It sagged over his front, and Avery knew he'd gotten carried away... but it did feel good. He began to awkwardly try and line himself up with the sphinx's waiting sex, sloshing sounds filling the room.

Bailey wiggled her toes playfully as they were put in Cheryl's sex, her embrace incredibly warm, tight, and wet. The moment she looked up, she was sprung on with a kiss, which she quickly got into. Bailey's sex was hot and wet right now, as her lover's musk got her heart beating faster.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:49 pm

She waited patiently for him... was that... was that running water? Perhaps he was stuffing himself with water instead of food, and those suspicions seemed to be right as he came in with a huge bulging gut that sloshed loudly as he walked. She chuckled a little as he came in. "Hmm... you know you may have over done it a little... be careful with that gut, you do not wish to hurt my back with your heavy stomach." She took her position again, spreading her back legs, and putting her front ones on the foot of his bed. "Mmm... I hope she doesn't mind, but I guess that's not really up to her anymore. She'll be fine either way."

Cheryl's sex was tight, and warm, but stretched easily as Bailey's legs began to sink into it, sliding past the wet flesh. Cheryl moaned into the kiss she was giving Bailey, she was already kind of horny and now her girlfriend was sliding into her sex. It felt so good, Bailey's legs began to disappear into the mage's pussy, all the way up to her thighs, and the whole time she just kept on kissing and running her hands over her girlfriend's body, playing with her breasts and rubbing her sides. Her stomach began to bloat a little as Bailey's feet began to go into her womb.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:37 pm

"Don't worry, I won't crush you." Avery chuckled, finicking around some more. However, he did need to hold his belly up as he slid his cock into Pyruna. He didn't have much space to work with, especially with his newer body, but tried his best to make it work. His stomach would constantly hover over his lover as he started getting into the rhythm. His stomach would only slosh more the more he moved, drowning out a lot of other things around Pyruna. Hopefully this wasn't making her claustrophobic.

The deeper Bailey went, the warmer and... more tired... she felt. Her arms were weakly wrapped around Cheryl, and she completely gave herself to her once she started groping her. She practically melted into her hands, her moans overpowering Cheryl's. When the time came that their lips could no longer touch, she panted as her head was drawn in, and then engulfed with a wet slurp. It would take only a few seconds longer before her entire body got into her womb.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:13 am

She looked back to watch him carefully position himself over her, holding up his gut so it wouldn't lay on her back. She turned back and moaned, closing her eyes as he finally penetrated her, the first waves of pleasure washing over her as he started. She purred gently as he was getting started and getting into rhythm, though all either of them seemed to be able to hear was the loud, sloshing of his water filled gut. It drowned out any other noise, but she didn't care that much, she was just enjoying the sex for the moment.

The lips of Cheryl's sex widened and stretch to allow Bailey's hips, and had to get very wide to allow her gurgling digesting gut into her folds, but managed all the same. Eventually Bailey's head was pulled from Cheryl's, as she was sinking deeper and deeper. She smiled, put her hands on Bailey's head, pushing gently. "I'll see you l- later, love. Have fun in there!" Bailey's breasts, arms, and finally her head slid in, and the last of her hands was sealed up. She slid into Cheryl's womb, bulging her gut out, as the mage had a climax from a person sliding through her sex! She moaned and shouted, getting a bit of the bed wet, before laying on her back, rubbing her gut. She was starting to feel a little tired herself from all this food and sex.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:07 pm

With four arms holding his gut, two came down and gently straddled Pyruna's back thighs, as Avery started getting into the rhythm. The sloshes somewhat matched the pace he was going at, as the drider breathed heavily. Being a half-spider while having sex felt... very weird. Welcome, but weird. Some pre started to come out of Avery, although it felt less liquidy than before. Almost silky in texture...

Cheryl's belly would softly convulse. Not even a minute since she got in here, and Bailey was soaked in seed. She was feeling horny, ready to rub one out... but passed out part way through. It was dark, tight, warm, and Cheryl's heart beat was strangely soothing.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:23 am

She moaned and purred louder as he got into his rhythm, getting into a decent pace as he pounded her from behind. She had to admit, Avery's body was quite a bit bigger now, and so was his cock, and while she wasn't really one to judge, she had admit his larger size now was kind of nice, giving her a little more pleasure than before. Something felt weird inside her though... a weird tugging feeling. Perhaps she had not been as horny as she thought and some lube had been needed, not now though, already in the middle of sex, and it wasn't too bad yet.

Cheryl rubbed her gut, feeling Bailey pass out from her own food coma/ sex mixture, snoring peacefully deep within her womb. She gave a long, wide yawn herself, the sex and nice lunch was doing the same to her, and she pulled a light blanket over herself. She closed her eyes, smiling, it had been a great day, and while she was setting up to take a nap, it wasn't even over! She drifted off into a light, calm sleep...

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay