The "Pharoh's Phone" (MeTheMe&GeneticMess))

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The "Pharoh's Phone" (MeTheMe&GeneticMess))

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:44 am

Thread continued to be spun around her paws, layer after layer giving the stuff strength. His mouth hung up a bit more, and more. Avery's solid red, pupiless eyes were vacant, or more so than they should be. They had the look of someone who had been lost, hasn't eaten or drank anything for three days, before stumbling upon a Thanksgiving dinner. More and more was spun, until all of her paws were wrapped. And then, in one swift movement, many, MANY layers of thread spontaneously covered Pyruna, concealing her entire being like a cocoon. Her wrapped from was swiftly swallowed, without much trouble or hesitation. Avery rubbed his belly, and let out a gentle burp as he loving rubbed his gut... before shortly after, Avery realized he just ate Pyruna. Whole. Nobody seemed to have noticed, not yet, even with the big gut he now had... and try as he might, regurgitating wasn't coming as easily to him. A bit afraid, unsure, and aroused, he kept silent and rubbed his belly, not having the courage to speak up.

Judy parted, and let Cheryl see Bailey. She looked like she was having a nightmare, and it was unclear of waking her up would bring her into a better reality or a worse nightmare.
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:51 am

The three by him hadn't noticed as they were tending to Bailey, Cheryl put her hands through her hair as she thought. "Alright, yeah, we need to wake her. Well, need to isn't true, we should. At least now we kind of control her magic to keep her from doing anything stupid, or dangerous. Alright, Bailey... Baaaiiley, wake up lover, it's time to get up! We need you here with us now..." She closed her eyes, this had gone... horribly, but at least Bailey and Avery seemed unhurt. One was a monster now, but... at least unhurt.

Ace nodded, looking down at Bailey, before looking up... "Wait... where'd the lion lady go?" She looked around a little, barely even noticing the gut on the newly monsterous Avery.

Pyruna meanwhile, struggled a little, he'd eaten her! Suddenly, without warning, wrapped up like a fly in a web, she was constricted, and swallowed! She couldn't even talk she was so wrapped up in thick, white webbing. Was he going to digest her next? Surely the mages here would bring her back...
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:01 am

Bailey tussled and was pulled awake. For once, her reputation as a deep sleeper didn't come through, for better or for worse. Her eyes immediately looked at the sight behind her, the drider that was now Avery standing just off in the distance. He had sheepishly turned his back toward the group, still rubbing his belly and kneading it gently, to hopefully soothe her. The poor thing was afraid of tight spaces, he knew this well. What overcame him that caused his gluttony to run rampant?

"...P-please, Cheryl. Tell me this is just a dream." Bailey frowned, before stepping forward and hugging her girlfriend. "Or at least promise that Avery's okay. Please..."

Judy's eyes followed where Ace was looking, and looked at the spiderfied Avery, He didn't see the sphinx either... where could she have gone? She was probably just nuzzling her love in his time of need, she figured.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:06 am

Cheryl held Bailey close. "Umm... n- no, it's not a dream, but Avery seems to be fine... I hope..." She took a deep breath. "The spider that fell on him d- during the ritual did... a lot to throw his mental balance off. He's g- going to have to get used to that new body, but his mind seems fine, and in tact." She sighed. "Lucking you seem f- fine as well. Don't panic, just get up slowly, we don't need your magic running rampant while we t- try to smooth things over..."

Pyruna however, panicked. Hard. Both because Avery had eaten her suddenly, and she couldn't move! She couldn't speak! She immobile and silent and freaking out and struggling against the webs in vain. She wanted out! She wanted... anything but this! She couldn't breath right, hyperventilating the huge cat.

Ace turned her attention to Bailey. "Don't worry, we'll do everything we can for Avery, he's going to be... well, he'll be alright, maybe not the same, but he's gonna make it."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:26 pm

Bailey was having a hard time grasping this, but took deep breaths as she was told to calm down. Avery was fine, just... different now. Yeah, that was it. Bailey at least seemed to know how to calm herself down again.

Avery continued to comfort his belly, unsure how to get Pyruna out. But her struggles were strong, if suppressed. The silk wrapped around her was finally starting to tear and give way, unveiling the stomach she was trapped inside. It was dark, wet, cramped, and Avery's heart was beating at a peculiar pace.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:44 pm

Pyruna continued to freak out, thrashing as the webs began to tear, struggling to break her bonds but... she didn't want to hurt Avery, so no claws could be used, nothing too dangerous... but instinctively she needed to move, to fight her capture! She still couldn't speak, but she was about to get there...

Cheryl nodded. "Okay, now that I think you're b- both of at least sound mind, let's take a look at the damage on Avery and see what we can do..." She headed over towards Avery, still keeping her distance a little. "Avery! C'mere, I need t- to have a look at you, I need to see how much you've changed and just how safe you are..."

Ace cocked her head. "You think he'll be able to get used to that?" She looked to Judy.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:57 pm

As Pyruna freed herself, bit by bit, her struggles became visible on his belly. A burp was jolted out of him from his large lover, as he continued to cradle his belly... but then Cheryl started approaching. A blush of embarrassment glowed on his face as she approached, and he walked backwards a bit, deliberately keeping his belly out of view. If they saw that he'd eaten Pyruna, he feared they would think that he was an uncontrollable monster.

"It'll take a while, but it certainly ain't impossible. Although he has hid this a bit rough." Judy shrugged. It was hard to say, although Avery was already acting strange.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:16 pm

Pyruna fought, writhed, and struggled, getting her feet more free and her claws began to work on her face, trying to free her mouth from his webs and get free! She... didn't know what she was going to do after that, but she just couldn't stay here and do this! Could she? She could let Avery digest her, but... it was hard to fight her nature.

Cheryl saw Avery back away, shying away from the group. "Avery, no, c'mere, you're... we're you're f- friends, we all saw what happened, just come here and let me make sure you're okay..." She moved towards him a little, starting to become concerned.

Ace began to concern as well. "He's... something's not right." She flew up, soaring over him and Cheryl, to land on the other side of Avery and see what was wrong with him, and why he was acting so weird.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:54 pm

Sheepishly, Avery kept hiding his belly even as Pyruna's struggles continued. It was getting harder and harder to not see his stomach thrashing, although the fact he was turned around helped with that. Cheryl kept coming closer, but he was preoccupied enough to not immediately notice Ace as she landed in front of him. His shirt, jacket, and little beanie was still very much intact, and his hair was still the same hue it had always been, albeit a bit paler. His shirt had rolled up and his jacket had parted as his rotund belly sagged, and from there it was easy to guess what had happened to Pyruna.

As soon as he did noticed Ace, he yelped and staggered away from her a short distance, unintentionally knocking Cheryl over with his large, multi-legged body. He opened his mouth to try and explain, but it just hung open. His eyes grew a bit vapid, he started to drool again, and started closing the distance between him and the bird. She looked utterly tantalizing all of a sudden...
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 am

Ace landed, and looked at Avery... ahh, there was Pyruna, and that explained what Avery was so scared of! She laughed. "What, feeling a little peckish, Avery? New body, new hunger? You don't need to turn and hide, dude, we all do it!" She headed towards him... until she noticed he was headed towards her, mouth open and drooling. Oof, maybe his mind was a little more changed than they had originally thought... She backed up, before taking to the sky again to keep from becoming a fly in his web!

Cheryl was bowled over by Avery's body, falling over onto her ass. "Avery! What are you d- doing! Stay and still and let me..." She heard Ace's words... and things began to click. "Oh... c- c'mon. Avery! No one is actually worried about your appetite, but you c- can't just freak on us! Hold still and let us make sure you're okay..."

Pyruna got the webbing off of her face, now mostly free, she writhed, and squirmed, a less less violent now that only the stomach was binding her. "Avery! What are you doing?"

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:54 am

As she took off again, Avery snapped back out of it. He was starting to have predatory episodes whenever people got close, it seemed. Unbeknownst to him, his adjusted anatomy and the magic coursing through him was still adjusting, still getting things working into tip top shape, so these strange hungers were a bit uncontrollable right now. He finally turned around to Cheryl, used his many hands to help pick her up off her ass, before he staggered back again before he could become fixated on Cheryl.

"I-I'm sorry, I just can't control myself... Whatever 'myself' is any more." He sighed, feeling more guilty as Pyruna called him into question. "I'm sorry, I don't know what happened... and I c-can't quite get myself to regurgitate you." He tried to explain. The fact that barfing gave him one of the worst feelings in the world didn't help.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:38 pm

Pyruna nodded. "It... is fine, I am not worried, but... concerned, and you know I have a problem with tight, small spaces..." She shivered, and squirmed a little.

Cheryl took a few steps back from Avery, holding her hands to try and suss out his magics... he was very different now, and his magic was still in flux. It would be easier to get an actual read on him once his magic calmed down, and he calmed down himself. "Alright, so you're having weird hungers, that's f- fine for now, we'll just wait a while until your magics get under control a little more. D- don't panic, we're all here and fine, just take a deep breath, and maybe sit down... if your new anatomy allows it."

Ace flew back over towards Cheryl, looking Avery over. "Well... if it's any consolation you're taller and darker now."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:54 pm

"I know, that's why I feel really bad about this..." Avery coddled his belly, and tried to calm himself down. Deep breaths, nothing worse could happen now, at least. He tried to sit down... before all of his spider legs stretched out flat while his large body landed with a THUD. He was as close to sitting as he could be right now. Bailey sat a good distance away, knowing that her friend was now a bit unstable, but he looked like he was getting better.

"Although dancing might be harder now..." Judy quickly slid in to follow Ace up with a joke. "... since you've got four left feet!" There was some hesitance, and then Avery chuckled a bit. Ace was right, this wasn't that bad... if not massively disorientating, but still.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:06 pm

Ace laughed, smiling at Avery. "Yeah, man! That got a chuckle! Look at me, I'm not human, never have been, and I get along just fine! This is a... I won't lie, it's a set back, but now that you've got most of your head together I think you'll be fine!" Ave seemed to be taking this the best, possibly because she herself was a monster girl, but perhaps she also just optimistic by nature.

Cheryl chuckled at the joke, but looked Avery over. "Hmm... okay, P- Pyruna seems fine, if upset, is she claustrophobic? That would explain a couple things. Hmm... and you can't get her out. C- can... I get close, or are you scared you're going to attack me?"

Pyruna tried to not move as much, but he nerves were getting to her. "It is okay, Avery, just... I just need some time..."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:22 pm

"She's really claustrophobic. I wouldn't be nearly as concerned if this was anybody else, but..." Avery hesitated at Cheryl's offer. He didn't know how he'd react, but... if she had a solution, he'd let her try. The drider covered his eyes (all of his eyes) and hummed gently, trying to pretend she wasn't there. If he didn't acknowledge she was so close, maybe he could hold out. But as soon as she stepped forward, Avery could feel his mouth start flooding with saliva. He was still largely in control, but urges were slowly creeping forward.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:30 pm

Cheryl sighed, and looked to Ace and Judy. "He's still p- probably going to attack me, don't worry about that, if I disappear just make sure Avery and Bailey stay calm, alright? If I have to g- go in the help Pyruna, then so be it." Ace gave Cheryl and little salute, before Cheryl blew a little kiss to Bailey, before approaching Avery. She rolled her shoulders a little, as she put her hands on Avery's stomach. She closed her own eyes, and focused her magic... and Pyruna began to shrink! "You're d- doing fine Avery..."

Pyruna felt herself change, and looked around. As she was taking less and less of the stomach up, she was feeling less constricted, and more... able to breathe. "Haa... thank you Cheryl..."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:45 pm

Bailey's eyes lit up at the kiss, and she sneaked in one of her own as Cheryl passed by. That certainly helped lift her mood, and Avery seemed to be taking this better, at least. Judy gave a mock salute of her own to Cheryl as she came closer to Avery, and his whole body shuddered as his belly was touched. It shrunk and shrunk, until he started feeling hungry again. Fingers parted around his eyes, and he gave just the tiniest peak to his friend. Web was gently being spun and started wrapping around the tip of her shoes as she had her eyes closed. She wasn't at risk yet, but Avery's temptations were starting to show.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:50 pm

Cheryl got Pyruna down to a size where she didn't take up that much room in her belly, easing Pyruna's nerves and calming her claustrophobia a little. She laid out on the stomach, and murred a little. "Sorry I'm not a big meal anymore, Avery, but... I do feel much better, thank you, both of you."

Cheryl was focused on her spell, and what she was doing, not even noticing the webbing forming on her shoe. "Whew... right, you're welcome P- Pyruna, it's no problem. Yeah, I'm sorry as well, Avery, that she's more of just a morsel now, but at least you're b- both okay."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:59 pm

"... W-what? Um, yeah, you're welcome, Pyruna." Pyruna had snapped Avery out of his trance for a moment, and two pairs of arms moved down to rub his smaller belly. But soon after, he returned to webbing and his eyes lulled slightly. Web was being spun notably faster, and was already up to her ankle. It seemed he was having a bit of fun with this one, making an intricate and pretty design out of the cocoon he was spinning. Whether he was doing this consciously or subconsciously was unknown.

Judy noticed the web spinning this time. She cleared her throat and looked at Cheryl, pointing at the web being spun around her quickly. She didn't say anything to pull Avery out of his trance yet, since maybe Cheryl wasn't objecting to the idea of being swallowed. This clown certainly wasn't, but there was a time and a place...
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:04 pm

Cheryl looked to Judy, then down at the... webbing. "Oi! Avery! Snap out of it!" She snapped her fingers, glaring at him for a moment... before looking down and sighing. "Alright, if you m- must make me a meal, can we do it with out the webs? Or just light webs, this stuff is... well it's g- going to be hard to get out, and I don't like the idea of any bondage that d- doesn't include Bailey." She chuckled a little. "I should probably shrink a little as I g- go down as not to freak Pyruna out some more, or crush her, or something."

Ace looked down to see what Judy was pointing at. "Man! He's quick on those webs! Wonder if we could... I dunno... make him an act? Think of a shows we could have with him around!" She chuckled a little, smirking.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay