Brand vs. The Taurian Vixen (TaurenDevourer and Whitebrand)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Brand vs. The Taurian Vixen (TaurenDevourer and Whitebra

Postby TaurenDevourer » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:55 am

The bovine humanoid made no effort to take advantage of the moment, far too distracted by the massive, delicious cock in her gullet, which blocked her windpipe utterly. Looking up, she smiled softly, trying as hard as she could to make him cum so she could breath properly once again.
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:02 am

The dragon suddenly gasped and practically shoved his manhood down her throat.

"Take it!" He grunted a second before a dam seemed to burst in her mouth and gullet. Suddenly he was filling her with his hot seed, holding her tightly in place so that she could not escape even if she wanted to. He held her there for several very long seconds as he poured his seed down her throat. Finally with a great sigh he withdrew his wet cock from her mouth, giving her a chance to breathe again.

The dragon was panting and had a satisfied expression on his face. But he wasn't done with his new plaything. Not by a long shot.

"Stand up," he ordered. "And turn around."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby TaurenDevourer » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:08 am

His new plaything collapsed, gasping for air, unable to do so much as stand - Never mind bend over and present her rear for the dragon as he had demanded of her. In mere moments, she felt her vision go blurry, gripped her head, and squirmed on the ground. Close to fainting, she looked up and smiled, reaching for the dragon. "C-Can't... too... much..." she stated simply. "J-Just use me, Master."
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:16 am

The dragon grinned and got down on his knees as she lay before him.

"Good girl," he said in a husky voice.

He lay down atop the tired bovine woman and lowered his head to her big round breasts. His lips parted and clamped over one of her tits and he began sucking on her, his tongue eagerly caressing her nipple. Meanwhile one of his hands began aggressively kneading the other breast, rolling it around in circles and tweaking its nipple between his fingers. He ground his hips against hers and she could feel his cock gradually begin to stiffen again as it pressed up against the folds between her legs.

His tail lashed excitedly as he indulged in his lusts with the Taurian female.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby TaurenDevourer » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:34 am

Shuddering and squirming softly, the exhausted cow looked up to her master with a smile, her mind mentally shattered by the brief display of power, and the utter dominance he had put her through so far. Unable to do so much as lift her arms up, she simply groaned and moaned in pure bliss, spreading her legs wide as she mulled over how wrong her plans had gone, and how right the results felt. Her eyes dulled slightly, her breathing began to steady.

"M-Master," she shuddered, "Th-Thank you..."
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:42 am

"Yes," the dragon purred as he kissed her naked body while she squirmed and wriggled beneath him. "Thank your master for letting you serve him."

With a thrust of his hips his newly hard manhood was shoved into her feminine folds, filling her thoroughly. He began pumping her immediately, using long, hard strokes. He gripped her tits and rolled them around on her chest as he thrust into and out of her. Soon his strokes became faster and harder as he found his pacing.

She was his. A newly conquered pet to do with as he wished.

"Cum for me," he breathed as he drilled her to the floor. "Over and over again until you can't move."

His words were delivered in a low, commanding growl that seemed to charge her body with erotic power.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby TaurenDevourer » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:51 am

The magically-inclined cow obeyed without a thought, cumming on demand as if it were perfectly normal. Then again, and again once more. Crying her sheer ecstasy to the sky, Aunko shuddered and gasped, biting her lip and crying to the heavens above - It was too perfect. Everything felt right... She bit her lip, shuddering beneath the dragon again as he hammered away at her tight, hot inside. "M-Master," she uttered, "C-Can I still... Use my magic on others?"
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:01 am

"I have plans for that," the dragon said as he gripped her hips and pounded her silly.

She completely lost track of time. Time became one long "now" in which her master pounded into her over and over, interspersed with wonderful, mind-fuzzing orgasms that didn't seem to end entirely. This was the very definition of "getting ones brains fucked out", and it seemed to go on forever...

She didnt know when her master finished with her at last. She was almost beyond exhausted at that point. Her body was slick with sweat and her masters hot fluids both in her and on her. The dragon had dragged her on to his bed and laid down next to her, his powerful body spooned against hers. She was more sated than she had ever been in her life...and her master was looking her over with a new light in his eyes. He idly fondled her big breasts as he lay next to her.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby TaurenDevourer » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:04 am

The cow lay panting, utterly exhausted, unable to do so much as turn her head at this point. Her eyes fluttered between awake and asleep as consciousness evaded her grasp. Eventually, sweet sleep claimed her entirely, her head falling into the dragon as she began to snore peacefully at his side, allowing him to continue to play with her body as he saw fit. She seemed so peaceful at the moment, a soft smile on her black, glossy lips. Her eyeliner had faded slightly too, and ran where cum had soaked her face. Still, she slumbered, too tired from the ravenous ravaging to stay in the world of the waking.
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:08 am

When she woke she was sore...but it was a very good sore. The dragon had resumed his massive draconian form and lay curled around her on the great mattress. His eyes opened as she stirred and he nuzzled her feet with his head.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby TaurenDevourer » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:12 am

The bovine blinked, holding her head up. Her eyes had completely changed colouration, and she looked to him with a smile. "M-Master," she greeted him dizzily. "H-How long did we...? Ugh, my head hurts."
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:20 am

"Oh," he rumbled offhandedly. "A few hours. I felt like indulging in a hard and fast session."

He opened his mouth and his serpentine tongue curled around her hooves. A moment later, seemingly playfully, the dragon pulled her feet into its great mouth.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby TaurenDevourer » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:22 am

The cow yelped, looking suddenly nervous as her hooves slipped into her jaws. Chuckling nervously, she tried to crawl backwards, looking away nervously. "M-Master? Wh-What are you doing?" she asked. Her fear was hard to miss - As was her taste; sweet and salty, very much like actual beef from one of the 'normal' cows the villages kept as livestock.
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:47 am

"Making a decision," the dragon said as he clamped his lips around her shins. A moment later there was a tug by the tongue and suddenly the bovine sorceress was in the dragon's mouth up to her knees. The dragon didn't look concerned at all.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby TaurenDevourer » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:56 am

"Wh-What? Wait!" the bovine cried out, as Aunko tried desperately to crawl away. "Pl-Please, don't!" she begged in terror, even as she sunk deeper into the dragon's lips. "Y-You can't!" she exclaimed.
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:17 pm

"I can," the dragon said. "I wonder how many of your victims said the same thing to you. You think I didn't recognize a predator when I saw one? You're too dangerous to keep, I'm afraid. But rest assured that now that you've given me a taste for your kind I'll be seeking out two or three of your kin to replace you."

The dragon snapped his head forward and just like that his prey was up to her hips in his mouth. Immediately his tongue began sliding over her legs and tickling her holiest of holys.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby TaurenDevourer » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:35 pm

The bovine gasped in response, yelping and squirming. Biting her lip, she tried desperately to push herself free from the dragon's maw. Terror flooded her head as she cried and struggled. "N-No! No! M-M-Master, please... Y-You've got it all wrong, I-I'm not a p-p-predator," she stuttered in panic, trying to talk her way out of being consumed. "Wh-What would ever give you th-that idea?"
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:26 pm

"When my backlash spell went off I got a glimpse into your mind," he said, pausing in his licking. "Just a little peek but enough to know what I was dealing with. You have all the signs. I ought to know. And now you know the terror of your victims. I wonder how many you've devoured over the years."

The dragon grinned cruelly for a moment. Then he clamped his lips around the helpless bovine's hips and began slowly sucking her into his mouth. Inch by inch her nubile and tasty body was dragged implacably into the dragon's maw. His lips slid up her waist and his tongue caressed her back as she was forced to watch herself be eaten while and alive.

When the lips met her breasts the dragon opened his mouth very slightly to accommodate them. His tongue curled around her writhing body to caress and play with them even as he ate her. He loved breasts for some reason, the feel and the taste of them. Soon only the bovines head, shoulders, and flailing arms were all that remained free.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby TaurenDevourer » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:15 am

His meal continued her pointless yet desperate struggling for freedom - Yet for every inch she made, she lost several more. Her arms ached, her grip weakened. Gasping softly, her body failed her, buckling under the pressure.

Slipping into the dragon's maw entirely, she begged. "P-Please don't eat me!"
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:08 am

With a mouthful of bovine the dragon was unable to reply. He lifted his head a bit and let gravity take over. The tired taurian female found her world framed by the teeth and gums of the dragon. A frame that slowly narrowed as she was forced steadily down the tunnel of the dragon's throat. Her body was enveloped in warm dragon flesh and muscle, forcing her legs and arms together. The undulating muscles massaged her body as she was pulled into the dark pit.

There was a thunderous gulp and she was forced several feet down into the tunnel of flesh. The window to the world formed by the dragon's mouth above her vanished and she was trapped in darkness. There was another gulp and she slid down several more feet. Finally she came to rest in the fleshy chamber of the dragon's stomach. She could see nothing. She could only feel the slick flesh against her naked body and hear the dragon's nearby heartbeat and her own screams.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay