Vore Hero Academia

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Vore Hero Academia

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:15 am

(Same situation as with Ghistra, we go counterclockwise through the 'ring of life'
10) Machine
11) Flesh
12) Flora
Absorbing flora results in Flesh, so he'll have bone, blood, and flesh abilities. Because Sakuras manipulation is so thorough he'll get the whole hog so to speak, straight up Hakaam powers, it's an ability that has some basic augments but will take a long while to master. Also all of the elements under the 'ring of life' have a natural affinity for shapeshifting, which is why I use them a lot, he'll probably be drawn to either flesh, blood, or bone initially and expand from there.)
-=-

*A human sized bulge swelled up in Edens throat, before she spat up a smaller human sized clone of herself with all the curves in place 'and fully dressed, her clothes are made of plant matter', while somehow making this look sexy*, "Come with me Zeke, were going to the big box to test out your limits, your powers need some elbow room to grow...and I wanna see what you look like with my reverse quirk...you'll have time to practice later, I'm making this puzzle house a part of school grounds so it's now an extension of the school gym", *She didn't seem to care whether or not she had permission to do that but she was confident no one would mind, after all the puzzle house was designed to be portable, it could be moved to another location rather easily.*

*Once in the big box, essentially a football stadium sized warehouse with reinforced walls, Eden's clone shouted out*, "I can smell you you know...come on out and help ya wall-flower", *she was talking to Zekes grandmother, and since they were alone and there weren't any cameras in this particular field aside from one offline setup used to record large scale demonstrations. Eden was pretty confident their unseen watcher would show up.*

*Of course if she didn't, Edens smaller clone would go ahead as planned, strutting up to Zeke and stepping foot first into his mouth, her greaves slipping off of her feet in a smooth elegant motion before even lifting off the ground. Her body weight making his jaw drop as she next slipped the entire other leg into his gullet, lifted her hands over her head, and slid down in via gravity, he wouldn't need to do a thing until her massive bottom touched his lips and even then gravity took care of the ordeal for the most part, on the way down she whispered*, "toy around with it on your own for a bit, this is a hazard zone, so go nuts and try to figure out what it does, if you need more of...'me'...just ask and I'll give you another lovely lady to snack on...hmhm Have fun."
-

[Mark]: *Eden created a second clone of herself to help Mark in sparing practice, she saw how he used the staff, and figured she'd train him in pole fighting for a bit, crafting a second pole and going through the basic stances but also throwing in a few advanced tricks from her 'flailing branches' martial arts style that fit with his theme, she showed him how to apply this to the 'wooden man' training dummies as well as any pole weapon he could use, in case he ever wanted to expand his options. Eden would swiftly craft an entire arsenal of wooden bludgeoning weapons for Mark to choose from, double clubs, long mallets, several throwing options, and a heavy Cudgel in case he wanted the heavier cousin of the Pole, it was a lot to take in, but the monkey aspect of Mark's quirk made him a very good retainer for this kind of knowledge via experience, Sakuras clone however (human sized remember), eventually saw Mark begin to tucker out and moved in close, stroking his chin at first before suddenly oppening up her maw with a giggle and gobbling the mighty monkey up, the curvy woman wolfing him down like a bean burrito, her cheeks swelling to human sized bulges before she swallowed him all down with one giant gulp, landing in her brown skinned belly with a big bounce and a sigh from the clone followed by a small, rather cute burp*, "boy your a bit tired, go ahead and rest up we can continue later", *she cooed patting her bulging middle and flopping her oversized butt on the ground, making even more bouncing bulges.*
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:59 am

(As a note, Zeke's Super Granny watches him through a psychic remote viewing power, combined with an empathic blocking ability so that even empaths like Sakura can't notice her. Unlike Zeke, she's had many decades to build up different powers, and she just needs to touch, and she doesn't have Zeke's current limitation of one at a time.

I'll entertain the interaction though, especially since Eden has probably met her, if only in passing so that his Granny can add Eden's powers to her repertoire. )

The curvaceous, predatory woman that was Zeke's grandmother appeared from nowhere. No sound, no special effects, nothing. One moment it was only Zeke and the clone, then the next there was a third person. She tossed her hair with a flick of her head, fairly unimpressed, "You're imagining things, but since you've already stumbled onto me through Zeke's ever so vulnerable mind, I'll entertain your request to appear. " She seemed to stretch, swinging her hips, possessing every bit the allure and seductive attitude that the plant woman possessed, probably more considering her age.

"So what did you want?" She asked the clone, "I'm hardly busy, but I also don't like others wasting my time. "

(More on Zeke later, but for now just Granny's response. Assume he's quiet and calm, almost oddly so)
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Arthotus » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:51 pm

(I will continue the vore scene with the clone and assume the conversation between the clone and granny death punch doesn't change the timeline.)

Zeke gulped in anticipation of eating the smaller version of Eden, unable to stay perfectly calm in the face of such a voluptuous meal. He remained still though, letting the clone move and act as it would. His naturally stretching body only just able to fit the curvaceous woman down his throat. Unlike with Honey, because Eden was so overtly sexual, he didn't mind savouring the taste as she slid past his palette, nor try to hide his hard on at the stimulation of his insides. Once she was settled in his gut, bulging him considerably, he took a moment to rub his expanded stomach in contentment before he took hold of the new reversing power he could feel at the ready.

Zeke's body convulsed painfully as bones shot outward through the skin, and in seconds the Hero - in training - was covered in a medieval set of bone plate armor. The spaces between the plates gushed blood, but after a moment the Crimson liquid seemed to retract back inside the armor and formed a red sheen between each individual bone plate to form an air tight seal. The mask was a combination of rhinoceros and elk, a large pair of flat horns from the top and a large sweeping horn in the front. The sheen of blood covering the eye holes, yet still allowing him to see.

Zeke shuddered at the pain but it faded to manageable levels quickly as he inspected himself. He held out his arm and after a moment the arm shot out, the forearm extending cartoonishly as if he was stretching but in fact his arm was growing that long. After a moment he retracted it and focused on his ribs, like bullets his ribs shot forth stabbing before him before retracting just as fast.

"But...this seems like Crimson's Quirk and the opposite of her was robot stuff, so how is the opposite of plant flesh?" he asked himself more than the clone now stewing in his middle.

While he continued to ponder the answer, he experimented with his body more. The jewel upon his chest glowing several shades of green with a slight flicker of brown occasionally. He could grow a bone tail, wings, extra arms and retract them as easily, obviously mimicking the versatility of Eden's own powers. It would take a while before Zeke would be able to experiment with everything he could do with that Quirk, but for now he shifted back to normal and then into gator form to try the more advanced absorption Eden had spoken of. He picked up some of the bone spikes he has shot using Eden's reverse Quirk and focused more acutely on truly absorbing the objects rather than simply storing them inside himself. He felt strange at first like a tingling electricity was spreading across his skin, but after a moment, and a few spikes were absorbed this way, the feeling evened out across his body, static literally crackling about him as he felt a surge of power. He tried jumping and launched himself twenty meters into the air. He shot forward, finding both his speed and power were considerably increased, and as he slammed his first into the ground, creating a small shockwave, there was also a burst of static crackling and he felt the temporary power expended, returning to normal gator form.

"It feels like absorbing things that way gives me a super short burst of energy." Once again saying to his distended stomach and himself panting from the exertion.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Bright » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:28 pm

Sphinx raised an eyebrow towards Eden:
"I'm not sure if eating the students or feeding yourself to them is the fastest way for progress..."
She wrote down a note in her book.
"But as long as there's progress...and no formal complaints..."

Mark appreciated the training with Eden, allowing him to train with different weapons was a good way of testing himself, though he was not sure if going the mythological route with the staff was what he wanted. Sure, he was a monkey, but he kinda wanted to be more than a monkey themed hero.

Getting eaten by Eden came as a surprise however.
"Eden! I'm pretty sure I can relax just as well on the outside!" Mark called out as he moved around in her stomach.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Sabi1 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:48 pm

(Sorry for taking so long to reply. Got a new phone the other day and the notifications pop up differently from my last one so I've been missing things I'd normally catch. Just gotta get used to it, that's all. )

Eden raised some good points, it made sense, the tiredness, headaches, could definitely be because she was just 'letting them go' so to speak and everything except the memories was just being disbursed to, whatever...

It was hard to explain exactly why, but, even though the idea made sense it still seemed strange to Honey, unnatural... because having four identical copies of herself was entirely natural in the first place right?

Anyway, it just seemed strange as if the Honey who would be absorbing the other was somehow better than the rest, when that wasn't the case at all, they viewed each other as equals in every way.

"Yeah, I get it..." The Honey's replied, acknowledging that what Eden said made sense, but still seeming rather hesitant about actually trying it. Though it might not seem like it to an outside observer, to the Honey's something like that fell close to the line of an 'intimate' interaction just due to the nature of it. They would certainly give it a try but, for now, until they had a better understanding of it, it would be the sort of thing they'd wish to try later in their room, or in a more private setting.

(Pause there in case Sakura has anything more to interject. If not, then the Honey's might wander off to be alone together and experiment. )
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:30 am

(Note: Sakura may 'normally' be a goddess, but that doesn't mean she can't play the mortal roll, on the contrary, she's very good at it. After all she's known as the goddess of the lower class, love and generosity are whats shes all about.)

[Zeke and Gran]: *An additional Eden clone grew right up from the ground in a dazzling piroett before bowing in a regal curtsey*, "Ah so this is the lovely form I've been seeing in young Zekes mind, a pleasure to meet you. I simply wanted to know more about this person Zeke thinks of as his private teacher...I...wait, don't I know you...Yeah you ate me and ran off after in Burja", *Eden's clone placed her palms on her expansive hips and leaned forward a little bit in that 'yer in trouble' pose you see all the time*, "...why I never...you never even gave me a name or phone number...I really enjoyed that you know."

[Honeys]: *Eden received some of honeys internal concerns through her own brand of empathy, and responded*, "Hmm...well technically one isn't just absorbing the other more like you're combining to form an even better you, stronger than any two separate Honeys, anyways, you're excused Honey's, I recommend grabbing a snack from the cafeteria before trying anything, just in case it turns out to be draining on your stamina."

[Sphinx]: "Now now Sphinx, you should never underestimate the power of recreational bonding...I recomend you give it a try later", *Eden stated in a matter-of-fact tone*, "Students are more attentive to teachers they 'actually like', so its important to form solid relationships with your students."

[Mark]: *Edens clone gave her big bouncy belly a firm pat*, "True, but I wouldn't be nearly as cozy, be sure to get as much rest as possible, I've got a few concoctions sloshing around in there that should help rejuvenate you, they're good for small cuts and bruises, and unlike other healing abilities, they should invigorate you, rather than drain your stamina", *The clone concluded with another cute burp that made her lips look all 'kitty face'.*
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Bright » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:01 am

(Sexually ambigious cop and prude cop)
Sphinx raised another eyebrow at Eden:
"Just don't get the School involved in a sexual lawsuit. That's a heap of trouble."

Mark would feel that the tiredness of his body would disappear, though it was easier said than done to relax when you're in someone elses stomach. Maybe if he closed his eyes and pretended he was in a dark swimming pool. It didn't help. Oh well, she'd let him out eventually he reckoned.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Arthotus » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:55 am

"And I remember your taste. Not many are as quality as you, nor worth the time it takes to digest them." The mysterious woman responded, unsurprised by the new clone. "I remember you a bit younger then, a bit more...hmmm" Zeke's grandmother flicked her fingers and the clones body would shift to look like she had some ten years before, and the outfit she had worn at that time materialized on her body. (Remember, his grandmother has her Quirk, so if Eden can control her own body then Zeke's grandmother can too. It doesn't work the other way because granny doesn't let her body turn into a plant)

"Yes, now I remember more clearly. I don't give out my name, nor would it mean anything you. Call me Mirrored Reaper, if your must. "
Arthotus
---

Postby Sabi1 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:08 pm

(Ooh boy, if Granny can assimilate quirks, better make sure she doesn't get a hold of one of the Honey's. Last thing they need is an army of her running around.

On another note, I have an idea that I think would prove rather interesting, for a sort of midterm or possibly end of semester test sort of situation. Preview: It involves Spectra and possibly some of the other faculty taking the kids on a celebratory cruise ship ride, and betrayal!!! Dum-dum-dum!!! )

"Thanks." The Honey's said when they were excused to proceed on their own. It was definitely better that way. Other people simply wouldn't understand it the same way. They would be better off experimenting on their own.

With that they did grab some snacks (quite a bit) and return to their dorm.
"So... absorbing..." One of them spoke up as each opened their various snacks and began to eat.
"Yeah..."
"I just kind of figured it would just be higher numbers, more and more!"
"Yeah!"
"But... it does kind of make sense..."
"*Sigh* it does..."
"Well, let's have some fun first, then we'll think about it."

With that, the Honey's continued their snacking and chatting session moving onto various different topics before they were all nice and relaxed. With a collective deep breath though, it was obvious the time had come.
"Ok, so... guess it's time to give it a try huh?"
"How does that even WORK anyway?"
"Well, nomming someone is the most obvious way."
"Can you imagine how fat we would get if that's how we did it?"
"Yeah, besides that's really not something I want to do all the time anyway."
"Right, only for special occasions."
"Or when we're scared."
"Or with dragons."
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it, we've been slipping."
"So that's what devouring people is called."
>.>
"Well, let's make this nice, something simple, friendly, how about a nice hug?"
"Ok." They agreed.
With that the Honey's pared off two groups of two, both hugging. They squeezed each other tightly, affectionately, then suddenly with a shimmer of golden light, two of them began to disappear, merging into the others who gasped at the feeling. They then looked at each other. "Here goes." Knowing they had one more to go.
They embraced again, then, there was one.
Honey took a deep breath, stretching her arms, rolling and looking at her fingers, hopping lightly. It did feel different for sure. She wasn't weak, she wasn't tired, her head didn't hurt, but she was alone. She didn't like that. But the rest certainly felt good, she felt, well, like four Honey's rolled into one. She felt faster, stronger, just better. No telling how long that feeling would last, but it was there. So, Sakura was right. She still wasn't sure how she felt about that though. Yes, she felt more powerful in general, but she didn't like being alone. She liked having more there to talk with, to communicate with, she just liked having them there.

She looked around her room, there were some stuffed animals on her bed and any number of normal teenage things one might expect from a 'good girl' like the Honey's. She flopped on her bed and grabbed one of the stuffed animals looking at it closely. "I wonder..." She mused, an idea popping into her head. Since she was trying new things, perhaps there was something else she could do, something she'd never seriously considered trying before, just like the whole absorption thing. But since this was about trying new things, why the Hell not?

She smiled, closing her eyes and imagining what she wanted. Keeping her eyes closed, focusing very intently, until suddenly there was a little poke on the tip of her nose.
"My my, Honey, how BIG you've grown." Came a softer version of her own voice.

Her smile grew wide and her eyes shot open with excitement. Standing there on the bed in front of her, reaching out and touching her nose was a miniature version of herself a Honey standing only 5 or 6 inches tall.
"AAaaah! It worked!" The larger Honey exclaimed, scooping up the smaller and hugging her excitedly. The smaller Honey being squished between her own larger self's arms and chest.
"Hehehe... yeah... wow, we've been meaning to try this one for a while huh?"
"Yeah, just never did. Wasn't sure we could."
"But you figured the extra energy might help huh?"
"Yeah... well, I don't think we actually NEEDED the extra energy to do it, but, it didn't hurt as a backup. Oooh! *Squee* You're soo cute!" She exclaimed nuzzling her smaller self again.
"Hehehe, just be careful who you show, can you imagine how the others would act if they knew we could make bite-sized Honey bunny's?"
"Hmm, yeah, it really seems like they've developed a taste for us huh?"
"Not that that's really anything new."
"Yeah, well, at least they're not pushy or mean about it."
"Yeah, that is a little better."
"So, you wanna see how far we can take this?"
The Honey's grinned, now it was REALLY time to experiment and have some fun...
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:43 pm

"Hmm...Mirrored Reaper...that's a bit of a mouthful...how about Mira then, you kind of look like a Mira anyways", *Sakura said as her body grew slightly thinner, but still immensely back heavy compared to anyone within a thousand miles, her face did gain a bit of baby fat, and her hair actually grew a bit longer, down to her waistline*, "Oh poo...I stopped wearing my hair like this because it covered up my arms from the back...well, I guess you like it at least Mira", *Eden sauntered over to the older woman in full strut, one hand on the hip the other held at the side, regardless of whatever Mira tried, the plant woman simply took it and kept walking, even if a portion of her face was flayed off she'd still act like the sexiest thing on the face of the earth and hold a claw under Miras chin, producing a fanged blazing white smile and proceeding to literally bite her in the neck and rush her right out of the room, probably leaving a flabbergasted Zeke.*

*The bite was deep but in Sakuras mind, it was her way of initiating Hot & Heavy stuff, she took a violent approach with Mira because, well, she was a violent woman. Eden rushed her into the forest surrounding the school, and pinned Mira to a tree, lifting her off the ground like a feather as she switched places with the clone, the clone growing into the true twelve foot tall Eden right in front of Mira, lifting her by the waste up into her grip as she continued walking into the forest and further away from prying eyes*, "And you had the attitude I can rarely enjoy, in those that can wrestle me into their stomachs...but I've did a bit of growing in ten years, I'm curious to see who will gobble up who this time...young Zeke can practice on his own...mmmhmhm", *Eden tightened her grip into a death hold before attempting to shove Mira into her gullet, only to find the woman had escaped, the heavy pro froze and rather than her eyes, she used her other senses to try and re-locate Mira, suddenly shifting her stance right at the woman crouching low, almost mimicking a tiger, and readying for another pounce while a green tongue slid over her pink lips, her red eyes expanding into love hearts.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:08 pm

Zeke's grandmother eyed the age reverted clone with a vague interest, "I like to remember things as they are when I first found them. Seeing things change makes me feel my age." She sighed, an eyebrow raised, "If you insist." She offered almost no resistance as the clone leapt forwards and bit her neck, some crimson splashing out. It seemed Sakura wasn't the only one who could read minds, though the woman's own remained unreadable.

She waved good bye to Zeke, blowing him a literal kiss, a swirl of pink smoke wafting over him in the shape of a heart from her lips, even as she was so quickly carried off.

Zeke watched with only slight apprehension, not for his grandmother, but more concerned for his new teacher.

"You've grown, have you? You think a mere decade is enough to catch up with me?" Eden would bite down on 'mira' 's smirking head, only for the woman's entire body to crumble to dust in her grip. The taste of hot blood in her mouth would be replaced with a neutral grainy texture.

A sharp, powerful full handed smack on Eden's thick rear would bring her gaze around to the reaper, standing a few yards away, blood slowly pulling back up into her neck as her wound sealed. "I don't generally entertain this kind of nonsense, but work has been slow and watching Zeke's hero training hasn't been as interesting as I'd hoped. Maybe if you disappear for a few days, they'll blame him? Oh but I'd have to scoop up all your clones too. That sounds so very tedious."

Even as she spoke a number of things happened around her person. First, she slowly raised up off the ground, then her skin began to darken, turning a chrome-black, making her look more like a metal doll than a person. Secondly, her lower jaw split in the middle and hung open, row after row of teeth revealed within while a dark fog rolled out of her throat, red lighting arcing through the cloud as it grew, a low rumble more like a growl than thunder coming from it as the cloud grew and grew, shifting until a pair of bright red eyes manifested on the front as it's maw opened in a low hiss, the fog creating a strange serpent. This cloud serpent already stretched ten meters and more smoke yet poured from the reapers jaws.

She raised her hand and a box of stone leapt up around Eden, three thick walls with no lid as the gaseous snake shot forwards, maw open and the insides strangely wet and solid looking for a smoke cloud with red static rippling through it.

Even more a pair of blue flaming wings erupted from the powerful woman's back, followed almost immediately by a pair of Golden wings beneath the first set, literally chiming as they moved.

(Granny already has several ways to clone herself, but another one from Honey would probably be a welcome addition. Or maybe she already has it? Mwahahahaha)
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:13 pm

"Mmm, a delicious approach, Creative and expressive, you're quite a direct personality aren't you", *the forrest shuttered for a moment, every tree bouncing in place, then a colossal maw just opened beneath the reapers form, like one of those giant man eating plants you'd see in movies, a dozen overlapping jaws poised to snap the mirrored reaper up like a T-rex*, "But you remember my clone, not the real me my ravenous acquaintance, in fact virtually all of my past victories were done through mere clones...I avoid direct contact with the public to avoid any...messes", *the maw surged upwards intending to engulf the floating woman*, "But you, I want to believe you can handle me...you really have no idea how rare a woman like you is...your quite literally one in a trillion, perhaps even more uncommon than that!"

-

*The Eden clone waved her claw saying*, "Nothing sexual I'm just relaxing...care to join him?", *Eden got that hungry look in her eyes again while eyeballing Sphinx as she shifted her stance so her big backside rested atop her heels despite her belly being quite inflated*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:33 pm

Eden would chomp down on nothing, even as the smoke surged forwards, the smoke serpent devouring Eden's clone with no difficulty. It's tight warm and wet insides slid over her like a glove, restraining her almost as tightly as a second skin would, and with the same strength as bands of iron, had it been merely a fight with the clone it would have been over alreadyEven more than being solid on the inside, electricity ran through it's meal, tingling only to the generously proportioned heroine, though it could probably apply much more powerful shocks if directed to. The smoke snake arced into the sky with it's meal tucked into its belly securely.

The reaper appeared a short distance away from Eden's new form, blinking into reality, "Everyone is unique. I just get a chance to be everyone I meet!"

Eden would feel her strength draining as 'Mira' began to grow, physically enlarging herself as the enormous plant woman's strength waned. Not just her strength either, the life of the plants around her, around them both, being drawn into the reaper like a whirlwind.

"I normally try to keep myself more restrained, but your enthusiasm is as contagious as it gets."

The growing Reaper gestured with her hands with twin tongues licking her seperated lips. An invisible force seized the larger body of Eden, starting to pull her from the ground as the Impossibly powerful woman watched and chuckled, "So big you've grown, but even if you engulfed the world, you'd still fall short of some of the quirks I've seen, 'Eden'." She spoke with surety, not a hair out of place.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:34 pm

"[WORLDLY DODECAGRAM: PASSION OF THE WILD SKY!]", *Eden roared as the dark serpent simply popped with a green explosion surging from within its body, the heroine within held all twelve arms straight from her body, the palms aimed like a ring around her as they shined with a green light, jade lightning crackling around her arms*, "The real me is right here Mira...hmhmhm, I'm rather surprised though, a woman of your experience should have realized what she's dealing with by now, size will just make you a bigger target my acquaintance."

*With that, the twelve arms wrapped together into two monstrous claws as Eden created twin hammers made of lightning one in each hand, each well larger than any mortal man before she roared*, "[MJOLNIR!]", *Flinging one hammer after the other at Mira, the cumulative energy of an entire lightning bolt in each object, anyone with the ability to gage energy would have their hair stand on end from those twin dynamos of mayhem*, "You know the name I take as a hero, in this time, in this age...you do not know my true name, nor the ages I have walked this world...I am Yggdrasil, guide to Odin, great teacher of Asgard, live through this, and you shall be worthy to keep my secret."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:18 pm

The Mirrored Reaper, the woman of a thousand faces and even more talents, considered things for a moment, time slowing for her as she utilized a Quirk she used fairly often in moments like this. It was a reality bending Quirk, speeding up her own perception of reality, not an amazing Quirk on its own, but for her, who had so many options, just giving yourself time to think was amazingly helpful.

So this was a god of old, huh? Maybe she'd gone mad with power? Her Quirk was fairly godlike, powerful and multifaceted. She herself went to great lengths to keep herself grounded in reality, to remind herself why she wasn't invincible or some kind of God. These sorts of things were exactly what she avoided. She always told herself, those who are secure in their own skin don't need to flaunt themselves. Walk and talk with confidence and finish things in the most logical and least theatrical fashion. She'd gotten caught up in the moment, her excitement at such a direct challenge pulling her into some show boating.

Time began to move again, the lightning continued on its path after seemingly holding in midair for a few moments. It didn't matter if Eden was crazy or not. The Mirrored Reaper was going to finish what she had started.

Several things happened in an instant. The enlarged reaper set her feet on the ground. Her wings vanished, her body seemed to ripple, her dark skin turning to scales, though her colour didn't change. Her face changed subtly shifting to be more reptilian, her eyes flashing yellow.

The attack crashed into her outstretched palm, vaporizing the hand above the wrist, her body melting down her wrist but the attack was rapidly disappearing. After a moment, the enlarged reapers was left standing with only one arm, though the rest of her was untouched.

"Hmph." She grunted in mild surprise, glancing at her melted stump. As she looked back up at Eden, or Yggdrasil or whatever she wanted to call herself, her arm began to rapidly reform, the melted limb flowing back into place until, in seconds, it was as good as new.

"Electrical and Magical suppression, the body of a lightning drake mixed with an organic copper gold and iron alloy to better conduct power, an energy suppression field, a telekinetic body forcefield, near instant regeneration and even a dash of energy absorption, and still you take off my entire arm. You've definitely earned the right to be called whatever you want. I suppose etiquette would state it's my turn?"

She raised her other hand, pointing the palm at the hovering Yggdrasil, there was a flickering of sparks, a rainbow of them, as if something was supposed to be happen and wasn't. Rather than fall though, the rainbow of sparks began to swirl around before her outstretched hand, swirling and swirling before her into a rainbow pool before she closed her hand and announced, "Rainbow Massacre."

The sparks shot towards Yggdrasil like a shot gun blast. Each streaked faster than light, instantly streaking across the gap and leaving trails of their respective Colors behind for half a secon On the surface, to a layman, the attack didn't feel very powerful, but the trick was in it's subtlety. It was a concentrated burst of Cosmic rays, harnessed with a temporal net, and energized with a energy materialization Quirk, turning the usually ineffectual almost theoretical particles into wrecking balls of the tiniest scale. Normally an attack like this would cause a nuclear fission explosion as the super energized cosmic rays ripped apart any atoms they collided with, but she specifically added a 'cap' to each, a single atom of helium to prevent anything too catastrophic, plus a magnetic field around the volley to keep everything contained to the primary cone of fire.

The effect was, in essence, to fire a blast of ionizing radiation and singular atom sized bullets at a foe. A single 'Colored Kill' could punch through several feet of concrete and steel and still kill the average target, so she'd never fired a volley of the tiny, ultra penetrating rounds before, by all practical purposes unstoppable. Funnily though, the destruction it left was subtle. Each would likely shoot through the goddess, leaving no holes or visible damage, but atomically smashing swathes of destruction through her body, irradiating her terribly and almost instantly and more effectively than being exposed to a nuclear reactor. In minutes, living matter would start to break down rapidly, radiation poisoning in seconds and minutes rather than weeks and days. Normal regeneration abilities couldn't keep up with the damage, only specialized radiation suppression or absorption powers countering the effects, but she had a feeling this 'goddess' would be fine.

The huge mouth would shrivel as she drained more strength from it, but she wasn't growing any larger, about double her normal size.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:46 pm

*Yggdrasil smiled when Miras arm was blown off, or rather, when only her forearm was removed, to her that's all she needed to know, the counterattack was fun and made her go blind in one eye, a bit queasy as well but Eden simply dismantled herself, poofing into a huge cloud of cherry blossom petals with green lightning surging between the petals here and there, the flowers swirled multiplying and shifting around Mira, then reforming herself in the middle, right before the mighty mortal.*

"Thats enough for me, I'm convinced, you are worth pursuing...though I find your last attack a bit...distasteful, too direct, too angry, a woman of your caliber should have more patience...also, I'm sensing my status as divine got under your skin...no worries your souls fortitude is steadfast as ever, I speak from intuition, your 'style' changed when I boasted to you...I don't make a habit of that I assure you, your the only living person that knows my true name...take that to heart...I only tell one person at a time, so unless you kick the bucket, no one else is to know my sweet."

*Eden licked her lips while planting her tail claw and stretching her tail up so she could rise up to Mira's position in the air*, "Now, about your reward for all this, you can gobble me up and make me a very happy goddess, or you could ask me for something, either way, I'll be stalking you for a while, I'm a goddess of love you see, I tend to get clingy to my favorites", *Eden took a low poise and sat her chin atop Miras breast, totally breaking any notion of personal space before sliding her long green tongue up the reapers neck. Her eyes still dilated into red hearts.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:16 am

Mira watched the petals fall and reform, ready to continue, but Eden seemed content with the display. She sighed a little at the goddess' words, slowly shifting back to a more normal size and colour. She placed a hand on her head and gave her a small, but still formal petting.

She hesitated for a moment longer, still not sure if this woman was insane or speaking the truth, but finally decided she'd heard, seen and done stranger. Fine. She was the goddess of life or whatever. "I've not lived an 'easy' life. There was a time when I was hunted fairly diligently for simply existing."

She swept the now larger Eden off her feet, pulling her into nothingness in an instant. They both popped into a strange, quasi realistic room. The dimensions felt... Strange, like the square, multicoloured room was actually triangular, no, octagonal. They both settled onto a bed that was constantly shifting form like someone switching through options on a character select screen.

"This is a dream room. Useful for being alone. Don't look at anything to closely and the shifting will slow down." She explained before she continued her explanation. It would have sounded like lamented complaining coming from anyone else, but 'mira' was taking this story in a different direction as she sat a top Eden's belly, her tight black plain dress disappearing, leaving her stunning body naked.

"I've always kept myself level, focused, thoughtfully intelligent. I could always have thought of myself as an untouchable God, once I had sampled the right quirks, but I told myself to keep my head low. Not to become the megalomaniac the world knew that I could be, that I was destined to be when fate handed me this Quirk."

Eden would suddenly have a pair of broad, busty women, eyes glazed and naked laying in both arms as the reaper continued talking.

"I kept myself contained to little things. To having whatever comforts I wanted, and to killing whoever I didn't like the look of. Normally, such things were never enough for the villain of the story, but for me, I wanted someone to have fun with, to knock over mountains with. I tried to train my son, to cultivate him into that partner, but he was useless. He can barely copy one Quirk at a time. I gave up to sulk and low and behold while I wasn't watching, Zeke was born, with an amazing talent, even more interesting than mine!"

As she spoke, sitting a top Eden's belly, the women, still vacant eyed, began to crawl into Eden's mouth, crawling down her throat with more strength than any normal woman would have if she tried to resist. One at a time, until Mira was sitting a top a squirming, slowly mind, belly of even larger proportions.

"He manifests a new a different Quirk from those he touches! Not just the same, like me. Not just a copy.... I want him, not you goddess Yggdrasil, Eden, whatever you want your name to be. I want to spend eternity learning all the ways his Quirk changes, all the colours that gem of his can be. You're interesting, fun even, but I don't want you. I don't need you. So here's the 'favour' you'll grant me, for being your one who knows or whatever you call it: Hands off Zeke. He's mine. If you can abide by all that, I'll be happy to continue sparring or devour you or anything you'd like, and if not, you'll never find me again." She delivered the ultimatum evenly rubbing her hands over the squirming pair of women, obviously enjoying the feeling of struggling prey under the larger form.

"By the way, do you mind if I bring a few friends over for dinner? I never could refrain from killing anything long enough to feel their stomach wiggling in vain. so I'm seizing the opportunity with you."
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:27 pm

*Eden gave a low, sultry growl as mira swept her up, and wiggled a bit as the ravenous woman sat on her muscular belly, the two women wouldn't even have to try to feed themselves to Yggdrasil, she grabbed each of them by their rumps and hoarked the both of them down all at once in three massive gulps while her outfit wrapped around herself, revealing its 'attached nature', shoving both into her gullet, and slurping their legs in as she tilted her head all the way back, her thick lips closing with a 'pop', as they wiggled down into her mighty middle. The goddess took her claw and brought it up under 'Mira's' chin before stating, "Sixty, Forty, Twenty", *then licking her thick lips with a devilish grin spreading across her face, her many arms sprouting to begin caressing 'Mira' and herself", *Mmm pack a few tons on that backside, and you've got a deal...mhmhm...the friends I mean...you've already earned Zeke's anonymity...what's more, 'love goddess', *two of her fingers pointed back at herself*, "Romance is my feast, while you're bringing in more lovelies for me to wolf on...why not tell me more of your plan to woo him to your bosom? I'll gladly act as your highness's royal advisor".
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:37 pm

"Camille. Please, I prefer you use my name if we're going to be this intimate."

Camille slid herself lower, or rather, up Yggdrasil's chest to lay across her now much more energeticly squirming stomach, the trance wearing off quickly it seemed. She hung her toes delectably before the goddess's mouth, letting her have a lick before another woman appeared at their side. Eden would recognize the naked newcomer as a missing B list Brazilian villainess called Iron Ti. She was buff in the extreme, her body apparently as hard as diamonds. She was famously dimwitted though.

The vacant eyed, bronze skinned beauty dove head first into Yggdrasil's gullet, her eight foot tall, almost 300 kilo body more of a mouth full than both of the previous, chubby women had been. Camille traced her descent within the even larger woman's throat with first her feet against Eden's throat, then legs against her chest, and so on. The missing woman passing beneath her obvious captor to add to the growing ball of squirming female forms within Yggdrasils stomach.

"That, wooing Zeke, is quite a touchy subject. He is my grandson physically speaking... Though with my powers, such relations are really only theoretical." She bit her lower lip kneading Yggdrasils belly with several invisible hands."I love when they realize where they are. Do you have a preference for the next snack?"

After Eden made her order, Camille actually answered the question. "I have the patience to groom him over time, to let him come to me when he's ready. I don't want to scare him off by coming on too strongly after having just introduced myself into his life. I'm hoping that this Academy will provide ample opportunity for him to grow and mature into the partner I've longed to have for so long, so I'm trying to stay hands off at the moment. What would you suggest?"
Last edited by Arthotus on Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:28 pm

*Eden moaned as the mighty maiden was made into her meal, and lolled her long tongue over Camille's feet as they began to put up a fight, an insignificant one, but still very pleasing*, "got anything my size? Mhmhmhm, how about bigger, Like I said, Sixty", *Eden slapped her belly*, "Forty", *she smacked her butt*, "and Twenty", *She hoisted her breasts up, squeezing them before dropping her brown skinned jugs for plenty of jiggle*, "Come now and stuff this big turkey before she gets cold", *Eden wiggled about under Camille before resting both of ther slender main claws on the womans belly drumming her fingers over Camilles bare skin*, "Camille...derived from the Camellia blossom, the flower of divinity...ironic your name would mean 'flower of Divinity', and you just so happened to catch the eye of the goddess of Love and flora...mmhmhm", *after speaking, Eden gulped down the next duo of villains, then the next, and the next, all B listers, though some were as large or larger than herself, one was a thirty foot tall mountain of a woman but Yggdrasil just sucked her down like an extra fat dumpling just slowing at the hips for the enjoyment of wrapping her jaws around every pair of thick buns she could get ahold of, when She was through, her gut held the equivilent of sixty people like she had said, here she sat up smooshing Camille between her chest and her belly before sprouting several vines at her hair and proceeding to snag the next batch and begin stuffing her enormous backside with the next group, making sure Camille got a clear view of her gluttonous glutes over her shoulder even as the huge belly continued squirming and thrashing with lovely ladies pressed to her back entirely, here Eden moved in for a kiss, starting at the neck...but she was going very, very slow.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay