Vore Hero Academia

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Vore Hero Academia

Postby Darian » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:43 pm

(I think I WOULD like to have Marie show up to Honey's play and meet her parents, that sounds like fun! Oh, and I think a couple of proffesional actors could tell that Marie is only half as creepy as she acts: the creepy is part of her Kayfabe, the image she's used to portraying.)

If there was one thing about a world full of superpowers that was undoubtedly good, it was that low budget school plays were a LOT of fun to watch and perform in.

Marie had even managed to slip out of the vent she'd used to sneak into the theater. She didn't HAVE to do so, but Marie made it a point to learn about 'alternate routes' that she could use with her quirk. She crept into some of the backseats quietly, and was shocked to see what could only be real performers in the cast. How odd! Oh right! Honey had said her parents were actors...

"And yet I don't see anymore cute or handsome bunnies around..." Marie mused quietly. "How odd..."

Here's another question. How are Honey's parents going to react to the creepy, looming specter of a girl in the back seats?
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby Sabi1 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:48 pm

(Not a school play, an actual professional one put on at a local theatre in town, but Honey is acting in it thanks to her connections (her parents) and her unique ability to multiply.

Going to pretend Marie wound up with the rest of the group near the stage at the end because that's where the remaining two Honey's would be. )

Marie would find the Honey's, along with some other members of their class on or near the stage, some interacting with the cast and crew, some overlooking the sets, or just getting a feel for what it's like to be up on stage in front of lights. Some heros did like that sort of thing after all. ;)

Honey's parents had been sticking relatively close to their daughter(s) that remained near the stage, wanting to meet her new friends and classmates. Even though a couple hung back, one was fairly notable, especially as she started to move. Despite her large size it seemed as though she were slinking about, intending to sneak up on some unsuspecting victim. It was hard to tell whether or not this was intentional, but was interesting.

Without any warning there would be a slight, barely audible poof as the air behind Marie was instantly relocated and her fairy godmother, I mean, Honey's mom, was standing behind her!
"Hello there! You must be Marie, Honey has told us so much about you." She said, not bothering to elaborate on just what Honey had told them about her, that wasn't exactly necessary. Point was, it was clearly enough to know who Marie was. Honey's mother was just a little taller than the bunny girl(s), though very clearly human, with no animal features of her own. In contrast to Honey's bright colors she had black hair like Marie's, though it was currently hidden beneath a blonde wig to play the part of the fairy godmother. She might be able to see some strands dangling out though considering things did move around quite a bit during plays and it's rather difficult to contain all of her hair the entire time. "I'm Jennifer Harrington, you can call me Jenny. My you ARE a big girl." She added with a smile, not acting at all as shaky around Marie as the Honey's did. In fact considering she was the one who chose to teleport in BEHIND Marie, it might be obvious that she was used to using her abilities to surprise people as well.

-------------------------------------------

The Honey with Sovera was finding her surroundings quite squishy and tight. Not necessarily in a bad way though. She considered the options for a moment. Based on how Sovera had acted before... the grinding or rubbing was probably gonna happen regardless. Even if she didn't, the squirming thralls would still provide quite a bit of movement regardless until they disappeared, but even then just moving around all that extra mass would still do it. Milk baths were supposed to be kind of a posh, specialty thing... "Yeah, sure, let's give that milk bath a try." She replied with a bit of enthusiasm, wondering how things would play out.

----------------------------

"Whoo!" Honey called out playfully as Zeke lifted her up. It was nice to see him so energetic and enthusiastic. It was like he was a new man. It made her happy to think she had something to do with that.

Shortly after she would return to class as well though, she was still a bit tired. There was a little time before things should start, using her own ears she made a soft place to rest her head and just sort of relaxed on her desk for a while until the teacher would arrive.
Sabi1
---

Postby Bright » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:44 pm

Mark watched the play from the audience. He needed a break from the studying. He is a bit impressed that the Honeys are playing more than one role, but he's not surprised over it.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:50 am

(Sorry for passing out before I could continue earlier, let's see then)

-=-=-=-=-[Sovie Vore Scene 3]-=-=-=-=-
*Honey was right, Sovie couldn't stop herself from rubbing down over her belly, still she asked permission first and at least tried to resist without permission...but the pressure all around her body forced the dragons hand...or rather her hips.*

"Allright then, should be fun", *Sovie said in reply to the milk bath request as she gripped her breasts and lifted them both up with a firm squeeze which dumped about half the contents of each down into her belly, filling Honeys chamber with warm frothy dragon milk, just right for an actual bath, as the big glutton actually managed to roll off of her bed and stand. Collecting her phone she set it on a stand and took a few vanity photos to share with Honey later a collection of ten poses she'd often practiced in the mirror highlighting her curves and plenty of pride in her big bulging middle*, "I hope you don't mind Honey, I'm taking a few pictures of myself so we can remember this feasting", *As she moved and positioned herself, her milk n bunny filled belly, which easily pressed over the ground, would slosh and churn ever more excitedly.*

-=-=-=-=-[Day 45]-=-=-=-=-

*Classes were rather normal, not much really happened aside from a bunch of news reporters invading the school the other day due to a malfunction in the security system. Sovera and a few other preds were abnormally thick though, seems she wasn't the only pred that enjoyed a good stuffing. Sovie went through the classes suffering a case of the daydreams, imagining things she and Honey could do together, running about town was a total must but now she was considering expanding their map so to speak, she knew of some grand places to take honey to in the surrounding towns and suburbs. A little cafe in west city, the ever popular Bronx rumble, they had lots of slugger style superfights there and her favorite villain Ultrabyte, a machine powered villainess with super strength and a godzilla sized apatite. She loved how smooth Ultrabytes look was, sleek but curvy, she was the inspiration for the Jetwing suit mk.1 But the real treat was when she actually won, Ultrabyte would gobble up her opponent...and keep up the fun! She could gulp down seemingly limitless prey while remaining fight capable, this earned her massive respect from predators worldwide.*

*And then there was Eden, everyone knew the big mama heroine but most weren't aware she was friends with the Wilder family, the way Sovie moved when amorous was due to Eden's direct influence, the Big Mama hero never just walked, she absolutely strutted, every move an exaggerated swing of hips and shoulders, her punches landed with arousal, and she all too often out adapted her opponents. She was hoping she could get a few tips from Eden soon but the woman was constantly busy, she almost never had free time. Because of her extreme stylization and those unbelievable curves, she had companies fighting each other to get her to advertize for them, villains would go bonkers when she showed up for a fight, just her stage presence could demoralize some villains.*

*Eventually ThunderTiger caught her daydreaming and hit her in the noggin with a piece of chalk*, "Wake up Wilder! You need to know how to make a solid entrance without causing property damage, this stuff is important!"

"A-WHOOP-Oh a yes'sir ms.Thundercat sir ma'am"

*Double T was not pleased with the response*, "Thunder Tiger or Double T. pick one Wilder, call me Thundercat again and I'll make you into Tiger chow...and not in the fun way", *She clearly had an issue with that name*

*Sovie gulped and replied*, "Understood Ma'am"

"I suppose that'll do...now as I was saying, avoid class 3 pyrotechnics as they tend to leave difficult to remove scorch marks on pavement and granite, those of you with combustion type abilities, this usually means keep your showboating in the 400-800 °C minimum visibility fire zone, which is about as hot as a lit cigarette, Candles burn at a minimum of 1000 °C, if your burning that hot, dial it down or you'll get a scorching ticket. Of course the best thing to do is to avoid directing the flames downwards."
-

*The thickened dragoness would go through the days like this, and when near Honey she would be a bit more chummy, almost clingy but not quite there, still respecting the bunnies personal space. When she met up with Zeke though, and saw him pick her up, a protective instinct clicked in her head and she almost tackled Zeke, but she was able to control herself, reeling in that inner beast, and shaking herself from head to tail quite visibly.*

"Hey there Zeke, I saw you at the dress rehearsal but we didn't get to talk, How've you been?", *Sovie was talking but really she wanted to know why he was so chummy with 'her' Honey Bunny.*

-=-=-=-=-[Day 45: Invasion]-=-=-=-=-
*1-A's hero class was being sent out to the Rescue Dome, designed by the rescue heroine "13" several generations ago, it well withstood the tests of time as an effective obstacle course for practicing rescue drills. Sovera was quite excited to get some rescue practice in, she wanted to be that kind of heroine after all, she didn't say much on the way there but she was practically bouncing in her armor looking out the window.*

*Cloudwalker was leading the trip, and was joined by a special guest in the form of the Bloody Baroness heroine, and mega millionaire Boneshock, a foxy anthro vixen, wrapped in white bone armor, luxurious red fur and a massively fluffy tail, that looked "so fluffy I'm gonna diiiie!"

*However as she was giving the 'careful with your quirks, there really dangerous' speech, a massive wall of black surged around the domes entrance covering everything in the shape of dragons wings, as five figures stepped out from the darkness*

"...hey...I don't remember this on my schedule...", *Boneshock stated a bit confused as Cloudwalker threw up a sphere of wind around the kids only for a gigantic black dragoness, (18ft tall anthro, sakura proportions), her helm covered her face entirely, like a dome helmet, it looked very thick, and she was armed with equally thick black and blue armor, and a tremendous mace. She clobbered Cloudwalker right in the gut with the mother of all under swings and send the wind warrior sailing through the air out into the fountain in the middle of the dome, sending a crash of water in all directions.*

"Ah...Sorry big sis, I missed his head", *the giant stated*

"It's alright Pariah, you'll get him next time", *Spoke a short, black scaled, five horned dragoness from behind the giant named 'Pariah'. The smaller dragons face had no markings at first, but as the massive wall of darkness receded she opened a single eye of literal gold, and spoke with a huge, twisted smile*, "In the meantime, why don't you break that crimson princess...she looks like she'd make a decent snack actually*

*The other three figures were still shrouded in the darkness but each one had a distinctive look to them, two clearly had two horns, one with red horns that curved up and high like a demons, and one with silver horns that curved WAY way back like over exaggerated dragon horns, the last had four horns that matched the one with the exaggerated horns only they were white.*

*A deep, masculine voice rose from the silver horned one*, "Try not to kill any of the students until the oaf gets here, they may make for some useful assets later."

*Pariah brought her mace down on Boneshock but a wall of blood spewed from the foxy heroines claws and absorbed the blow, jostling and bouncing about like it was made of rubber then covering itself in thorns*, "Everyone Stay back!", *Pariah dropped another massive blow on the blood barrier causing Boneshock to flinch, but this time the blood was hardened and brittle. Large flechettes of the blood flew all over*

"Wilder! Hit the Alarm! On the eastern panel...GUH!", *Boneshock flinched with the next hit as she continuously gathered up what blood resolidified then reinforced the barrier with a bone cage on its outside, again the cage flexed quite well but after the first strike became brittle*

*Sovera heard the command and just went for it however as she did the silver horned invader spoke*, "Rain, take her and any other speedsters out of commision...I will not tolerate being out maneuvered." *On this command the four horned one shot forth the darkness bursting away from its form as it flew out on wings of rainbow light, as a dragoness with scales of glistening rainbow hues in beautiful patterns descended upon the rushing Sovera, before her engines could fully ignite, a sphere of rainbow light surrounded her, and then it and everything within its perimeter vanished as the ball shrunk to nothing, not even a gasp or reaction was heard. Rain landed in a cape of clear material, with large similarly translucent polygonal pauldrons reaching high to her sides* Merely a white coat and tabard, pluss similar panties hiding her privates, and a simple white wrap around her chest, were her only non-clear clothes, no armor was presented.*

*Rain unfurled those rainbow wings again and shot back at the group targeting anyone that seemed to have excess speed, the bunnies were also on that list.*

(PS: Remember, Sovie is naturally competitive, if she thinks something will threaten her relationship she'll fight to keep it. Could be a good rival moment between Z and S in Arc 2. Though don't expect any crazy Yander level stuff, she may be jealous but she's not a psycho)
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:05 am

( Sorry, but Zeke isn't confident enough to be a proper love rival. He's also not actively seeking Honey's attention, at least not yet. He'll probably go to her for advice and things, maybe with the chance for more awkward sexual tension, but he's not going to hit on her like Sovera does.)

Zeke spent his days practising with Honey's reverse Quirk. He found two limitations quickly. First, he could only keep up her Quirk for a limited time per day, even though he seemed to have kept it permanently. He was slowly working on increasing this time limit, but it was still only about an hour. Second, he could only absorb things that were roughly the same size as him or smaller and nothing bolted down. This meant large villains were off the table.

There were a number of things he improved on though, and quickly. He didn't seem to have a max internal space, but he did have a limit to how much he could pull in and out at a time. Secondly, he could control where and how hard something came out of his body. So far, he could spray a stream of water Like a garden hose.

His grandmother hadn't made anymore appearances, seemingly content with his current progresses.

----

Zeke looked over at Sovera, "Oh yeah, I left pretty, uh, quick. I'm doing well how are you?" She would probably notice his extended gut and torn out hole in the seat of his pants.

----

Craziness suddenly unleashed itself as villains invaded the USJ. His eyes darted from villain to villain, and person to person. His head was going a thousand miles a minute, trying to figure out not only their quirks, but their reverse quirks too.

Zeke was sporting his new costume and holy cow was it a shift in design. His full black body suit was gone. Now, he was only sporting a tight black speedo and the same face mask as before. He was also a bit more muscular than when he had first arrived, definitely due to his one night stand with Honey Bunny. He also wore a bulging black backpack, more of a duffel bag really, but as the villains appeared, he shifted into gator form and the bag sank into his back.

The only other part of his costume that remained visible was his bracers, clapped firmly around his forearms, a pair of combination grapple hooks and needle launchers on both. He needed a way to get blood from opponents and possibly save himself from falling if a mobility Quirk ran out halfway. He got the idea from Sovera.

He watched in surprise as Sovera vanished, seemingly disappeared by the rainbow wielding villain. He stayed pretty calm though, considering. He was freaked out, but it wasn't a rush of horror like a civilian might feel.

Crystallized blood rained down on him from the blood cage and Pariah's blows. Absorption wouldn't help against a villain who could fold him into another dimension. Let's see what's the reverse of Blood is! He caught one of the blood shards in midair, crunching it between his sharp Gator teeth before swallowing quickly. He felt a surge of power and his duffel bag surfaced as his body shifted, his chest now glowing red and white.

(Ok so what the heck is Boneshock's reversal?)
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Arthotus » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:09 pm

(After consulting with Sakura, I seem to have come to a bit of a decision on what Zeke's new Quirk is, so I'll go with it)

Zeke's skin shifted from green and scales back to pale pink then immediately to a solid and vibrant gold. His features changed and he took on an almost statuesque appearance, in fact, he clearly now looked robotic, like a golden mannequin! his short hair changed to a plume of short, black feathers, the same feathers bristling up along his arms and shoulders, but not much else.

It took him only a moment to grasp this new concept and he dove to the side, his hand folding back into a mega-man like cannon, his hollow metal voice echoing calmly, "Pulsor Cannon: Maximum Setting"

He launches three blasts of plasma towards Rain as he dove to the side. Regardless of if they hit or not, he rolled and came up skating fast, his feet already changed to red hot 'ice skates' that were allowing him to shoot off across the cobblestones like he was on normal ice.

"Everyone split up and go for the alarm!" His metallic Voice rang out, almost right away, even as he continued to fire plasma blots towards the rainbow clad villain, his movements unpredictable and quick, zigzagging like an expert skater across the stone, leaving twin trails of melted stone. Two panels opened on his back and flames shot out behind him as he rocketed himself off the edge of the high catwalk and into the 'landslide' area, trying to pull the weird light Quirk villain away from Honey who was definitely faster than him and more defenceless against whatever light bubble the villain had used on Sovera. It was lucky his new form gave him a literal read out of his new Quirk. he had his plasma launcher, his plasma skates and his back plasma boosters. He also had a plasma cutter, but that would only be useful if he closed to melee.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Sabi1 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:46 pm

Honey's ears perked up as the chaos broke out, quickly looking around to take in everything around her. "Get to Cloudwalker!" She called out to those heros who were still caught off-guard and not sure what to do yet. When in doubt, stick with the pro, or in this case, at least make sure he's still ok.

Her eyes went wide when she saw Sovera get snatched up by the rainbow winged baddy, they still needed to hit the button though, and also needed to figure out what happened to Sovera. It would also be a good idea to keep that one distracted if they were going to be targeting speedy and maneuverable students.

"Sorry to ruin your plans, but I'm gonna hit that button!" Honey called out, locking eyes briefly with the villain as she pointed at the panel, broadcasting her intentions very clearly.

Generally speaking, this is a terrible idea. You should never tell your enemies what you plan to do, but Honey had her reasons. First, there was a chance she could hit the button even though Sovie couldn't. If you were to compare the two of them to race cars, Sovie had the top speed, but Honey would be the first off the line, she had the acceleration. So if she stuck to quick dashes, throw in a few zigs and zags at high speed, there was the possibility she could avoid being caught a bit longer. Second, even if she did get caught, at least she'd know where Sovie was and what happened to her, and third, there wasn't just one of her, but the bad guys didn't know that yet. They'd find out in a second though...

After declaring her plans to hit the button, challenging the rainbow winged villainess directly, Honey planted her right paw firmly, launching off like a flash kicking up a huge dust cloud in her wake as she moved, probably faster than any of her classmates had ever seen her move before, with the possible exception of Sovera.

As she did though, the dust cloud might obscure some from noticing that three other Honey's dashed off in the opposite direction, headed to check on Cloudwalker and make sure he was ok.

As the other three ran away from the fight and toward Cloudwalker they considered their options...
"I'm not getting any signal!"
"They must have blocked it somehow."
"We need to get an emergency call out then!"
"Hopefully Honey can reach the button."
"I hope so too, but I'm not counting on it."
"We're fast, but not faster than light!"
"We've gotta be ready, start charging your gloves"
"Maximum voltage!"

The Honey's were getting ready, their primary goal right now was making sure Cloudwalker was ok and getting him back into commission so he could help fight off the villains, but they also intended to use their unique nature to keep the villains distracted and try to find some way to get an emergency signal to the outside world for a proper rescue operation.
Sabi1
---

Postby Darian » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:23 pm

Marie cursed under her breath as five DRAGON villains appeared out of nowhere at the training exercise, and quickly bolted when Honey kicked up a dustcloud. Scuttling on all eight of her limbs, Gravehand was a lot faster than one would expect the tall ghost to be. It looked creepy, but it was also effective.

Rather than run directly toward the eastern panel and the emergency switch, she made a beeline toward the nearest vent. Her hair wrapped around the two nearest heroes that weren't Honey and Zeke, and she sucked in a breath.

She squeezed into the vent quietly, before letting her breath out with a gasp and craking her spine over backwards to look at the two random students she'd grabbed.
"I can get you in here with me, but I'll have to swallow you both!"

(The play)

Marie let out a surprising squeak as Honey's mom teleported behind her, obviously having been jerked out of her usual stalky approach.

"Oh! Hello... Jenny..." She tried to recover admirably. "I'm... happy your daughter mentioned me... She was... so very warm to me..."
Her voice took on a slightly more creepy tone.
"I very much enjoyed her insides... noooot many people like having me... so very close..."

She loomed over the short woman... truth be told, Marie was instinctually acting a bit scary here. It's how she tended to react to unfamiliar situations, as it gave her a bit of control... of course, Jenny wasn't really reacting like other adults did to a scary six-armed grudge girl hanging over them.

(Idea! I plan on revealing that Gravehand's quirk actually isn't really impressive. Most of her abilities come from her nature as a ghost girl and her dad's arms. Her quirk in reality? Is the ability squeeze into impossible cracks as long as she can hold her breath.)
Darian
???

Postby Sabi1 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:59 pm

Jennifer was a bit surprised that Marie had taken things so well, considering the stories Honey had shared. Though she didn't mention the part about devouring the poor girl... that was new, and something she might need to talk to Honey about... or not, Marie seemed to take it well enough so, it was more just surprising that her daughter, who was practically entirely vegan at home, would devour another student. At the very least she'd have to tease her a bit about that, ask about adding a nice steak to her next salad, or some ham to her oatmeal, something like that.

Despite being dwarfed by the girl she continued to act normally. "I'm glad to hear that. I was concerned that she might have been a bit 'jumpy'..." She said with a little smile. "I'm afraid that's my fault. I happen to love Halloween, it's the perfect time of year for someone like me who can just..." she disappeared and instantly reappeared behind Marie again continuing her sentence uninterrupted, "POP in and out as they please. Put on a spooky costume, pop around for a few good scares. I'm afraid I MAY have overdone it a few times when Honey was a little girl though, they've always been a bit skittish since then..." She said, providing what could be a possible source of the Honey's phobia of Marie. She started to laugh recalling a particularly fun one, "Oh, I know I shouldn't laugh but...one time I surprised her right as she'd got home from school, she was so scared she split into two, one of her ran to her room the other hid behind the couch!" She laughed happily before settling down a bit. "Oh, don't tell her I told you that." She added with a smile.

She then leaned in closer to look at Marie, even reaching out to touch her hair, letting it slide through her fingertips and fall back into place after examining it. "You KNOW... I'm not sure if Honey mentioned this or not, but we do quite a few spooky plays during the fall, you seem to have your posture and movements down... have you ever considered acting?" She asked, now seemingly switching to trying to recruit Marie for some of their seasonal spooky productions.
Sabi1
---

Postby Bright » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:40 pm

"Really?" Mark exclaimed as he saw the dragon themed villains pop out of the darkness.
"That lot seems like overkill if you ask me."

He wouldn't be able to fight them head on, but he would be able to climb to vantage point and throw pebbles at them. (he did score quite well during the ''throw a ball'' test afte rall.)
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:49 pm

(I'm sorry for not posting. I've sat down and tried several times but I'm stuck with a harsh case of Writer's block. I'll be spending today trying to untie this mental knot. Might even try to draw a bit.)
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:36 pm

(Since there's a bit of a lul, I'm just gonna spoiler myself a scene I thought would be important on my own. Don't mind me)

(Earlier some time during the 45 days)
Zeke set down his barbell as he heard the door open.

"Zeke? Are you here dear?"

Surprised, Zeke stood up and walked downstairs, pulling on the front of his shirt to try and disperse some of the heat from his workout. He popped into the hall, and sure enough there was his mother, pulling off her travel jacket. She looked exhausted, but she always did when she came back from her long business trips.

"Oh there you are. How is school? Where did you end up going?"

Zeke smiled, finally time to tell her, "It's good! I got into H-"

He was cut off when his mother's phone exploded in an angry calamity of different notes, and she growled, "Shit, one sec honey. That's an important client."

She tore the phone out and angrily opened the call, only to politely answer, "Hello Mr. Fredrick, what can I do for you?" Zeke couldn't hear what was said over the phone, but it certainly sounded angry and his mother rolled her eyes, doing a mime of shooting herself in the temple.

"That's terrible. I can't believe Janet missed that deadlin-oh, you want me to fl-...tomorrow? Yes, I'm sure I can make a flight before the end of the day. I'll be there soon, bye!" She hung up the phone with a sigh, shoving it back into her pocket.

"It's a damn good thing I had you when I was a hero or I wouldn't have the time now. Come here, give mom a kiss. I need to run right back to the airport I suppose. Hopefully this trip will only be a few days. I only need to finish up something my colleague missed."

He nodded, the silly smile still plastered across his face, not that he actually meant it anymore. He gave her a quick peck on her presented cheek, she brushed a hand down her arm, and she turned to leave pulling back on her coat and business shoes. "I love you Zeke! No parties, just because you're in high school now!" She chuckled as she disappeared through the door and left Zeke standing in the hall, wondering if it was too late to get back into his workout. He shook his head, deciding he should just shower and hit the sack. He had a few notes left to write for physics class anyway.
Arthotus
---

Postby Darian » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:01 pm

(after the play)

Marie's head twisted around completely with a crack when Jennifer teleported behind her, a wide smile on her face. "Halloween is such fun! I hope I can see Honey in costume again then..."

Despite her creepy tone, Marie was genuinely happy to have the teleporter talking to her like a normal person. She relished the woman's direct attitude, and her joking about the mild scares she'd given Honey was fun!

Her neck cracked as she turned around to face Jennifer again, fully this time.

"I've... often played scary characters in plays before..." the tall girl says easily playing up her creepiness... then paused. "Though... there is... something... if it would be possible..."

She began tapping her fingers together, with all six of her hands, in a classic display of shyness.

"... could I play a different role, sometimes? Ah..." She shakes her head slightly. "Nevermind, I'm... not sure I can be an actor... when I'm trying to be a hero..."
Darian
???

Postby Sabi1 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:16 am

"Oh I'm certain you'll see Honey in costume again. They just LOVE to dress up whenever they get the chance." She replied to Marie before listening to some of her replies.

Hmm, an interest, but perhaps she'd been typecast as the spooky one too long.

"Ah, of course. Even Honey's not sure she'll be able to continue with the troupe, and she can literally be in two places at once! Well... Four now... But that hero stuff does seem to be a pretty big time consuming thing." She said, obviously a little disappointed that Honey would be focusing more on that than staying with them in their safe little theatre.

Though she also didn't miss what Marie seemed to be hinting at. She smiled eagerly. "Take a DEEP breath and hold it." She directed her. Once she did, she reached out and took one of her hands. With a pop they disappeared and reappeared back in the dressing room, missing Honey and Zeke by mere moments.

"The nice thing about acting, you can be whoever you want, it's as simple as a change of costume." She said, reaching out to move her hanging black hair from her face. Reaching into a drawer she pulled out a hair net. "Put this on, try to keep as much as possible in the back, a nice tight bun is best but, not necessary. Just needs to be out of sight..." She said helping her prepare.

"Once it's all wrapped up,.." she said, taking off the wig she was wearing for her part, revealing her own black head of hair tightly wrapped around her head and held in place with bobby pins. "Then you can slide on the new hair..." She said, putting the blonde wig on Marie instead. "Now a fairy godmother isn't supposed to be imposing so, big smile..." She said demonstrating for Marie so she could follow along. "And hands politely folded in front... A little blush to brighten up the face and add some rosey cheeks is good too..." She said, doing a quick bit of stage makeup as well. "And... Voila! Fairy godmother in training." She said encouraging Marie to look at the mirror, raising her hands to her face to remind her to put on a big smile.
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:35 am

*Rain seemed to blink, or warp to the side to avoid the plasma bolts from Zeke's arm cannon, before darting after the honeys again, however realizing she couldn't catch up she would turn to Zeke and chase him instead. Rain would take a deep breath, then from her maw spew a light copy of Sovera, with all of her powers. The light Sovera revved her Turbines up to maximum and hit Mach 1 (supersonic) in a matter of seconds, flying right off the ground and slamming into Zeke with devastating force, then turning so hard it practically broke physics to swing back around for another strike. Due to the construct being made of light, it had no weight the impact however still carried momentum somehow, the effect however was like being hit by a baseball bat.*

*The Golden eyed villain had vanished, then surged out of the honeys shadows...the original and four other shadow versions of herself, rushed from the darkness and wrapped their wings around the bolting bunnies. Within the wings, they would feel a powerful almost metallic grip over both arms and their waist*, "You four will certainly make a lovely snack...don't worry...I won't digest you...you'd just pop back up at the nearest respawn bank...nono...I want to add you to my collection...I've got a few squirming around inside already", *The honeys would feel themselves sinking into the black dragoness and her clones, like quicksand or molasses, they were clearly being pressed in by the strong metallic grip within the wings.*

-=-=-=-=-
"Rakuma...go after the crawler...", *Silver horns spoke to the last shrouded one aside from himself, and the demon horned one, stepped from the shadows, revealing the form of a white scaled human, with dragon features, the red horns accompanied with a mane of red spikes and flaming blue hair, Her attire simple tight fitting tan colored clothes, and a wide cape of white shredded at the edges. It was like someone told her to look more villainous and she just slashed up a huge bedsheet and threw it over her shoulders, Rakuma pulled out a book and flipped through the pages, finding the image of Mary, each page being the image and stats of the different heroes, before she spoke the name, "Marie Yurie", Gravehand would then immediately find herself face to face with Rakuma, teleported right out of the vents and right next to the two villains the one who was ordering everyone around and this one she hadn't seen yet*, "Don't try to run dear...I don't want to have to summon you again...if you piss me off I'll banish you to the next country", *Rakuma's blue eyes narrowed, it appeared she didn't want to hurt Marie but with the group she associated with, one could see that changing quite easily.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:39 am

Zeke's new body was strange. He'd never turned into a robot before. He could feel his metal heart whirring in his chest, electricity and not blood pumping through his system. His sense of touch was dulled, but everything else seemed to be enhanced. His eyes darted to follow the Light Sovera after she bounced off him, leaving a small dent in his skin. It 'hurt', but systems diagnostic read minimal damage. It was nothing like being slammed by the real Sovera.

The oddest thing was seeing his thought literally scroll down the edge of his vision like a chat log, not to mention various calculations and projections flashing across the rest of his eyes.

Honey wanted to revive their teacher, but as hard as he had been hit, Zeke didn't have much faith the air commander would be much use now. Even if he could get up, he wasn't a strength type, that hit almost definitely broke a lot of stuff. Of course, Honey could be in four places at once, so some of her were probably going for Cloudwalker and some the alarm. Still, he couldn't take the chance she'd prioritize Cloudwalker over the alarm and decided he'd have to figure out a way to get there himself.

Zeke's back thrusters fired off in tiny, intense, but powerful burst as he turned in midair to follow Light Sovera. He blocked her next strike with his air, which folded out into a shield. His body was quickly informing him of more, 'sub systems' that didn't include plasma. He had asked for maximum damage initially, so it seemed he had to be specific with his inquiries to himself.

He flipped again midair and landed on the slope of the landslide terrain without even slowing down. His plasma skates let him glide over the uneven stone, dirt, and even concrete like he was sliding across snow, leaving twin trails of melted, often burning terrain. He shot off down the hill, his thrusters not powerful enough for flight, but they could push him down hill at pretty blistering speeds. He could probably even outpace Honey, but only so long as he was going downhill. On flat terrain or even uphill the bunny and dragon would wipe the floor with him.

His mind kicked back to vectors and projections of the optimal route, also showing him likely attack vectors for the Light Sovera. He didn't know if damaging hat thing would hurt Sovera somehow, so destroying it would have to be a last resort. His head spun around, his shoulder twisting so that his arm could point at an normally impossible angle up the slope to fire more plasma bolts back at Rain. His joints had a much fuller motion than a human body. He warded off Light Sovera with his shield while he blasted Rain to try and slow her down, his fire accurate, but not exactly bullet speed. Did he have bullets? Negative. He'd likely be able to stay ahead of her on the slope, but once he hit flat ground and tried to make his way across the plaza, she'd be on him. Hopefully he could shoot her down before then.
Arthotus
---

Postby Bright » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:19 am

It would seem that the villains had lost track of Mark at the moment. This gave him the opportunity to get a look over the Battlefield, immediately seeing that one of the villains were approaching Marie.
He wouldn't have that.

Mark took up a pebble and threw it With all his strength towards Rakuma. He was quite a distance away, so even if the villain turned around, they couldn't possibly Reach him from there.
Or at least that is what he thought.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Arthotus » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:13 pm

( Any one know of the great Canadian sport: Crashed Ice!? This is the technique Zeke is channelling https://youtu.be/L4VTSfzUfcU )
Arthotus
---

Postby Sabi1 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:41 pm

(Good thing she requested those costume improvements, time for them to come into play. )

Three of the four Honey's we're ready for a surprise attack, so their response was quick, easy, and hopefully effective. Turning their hands so that they could touch the shadow versions trying to grab them down, the three who had been charging their gloves delivered powerful shocks to their assailants.

(Not sure whether the use of 'metallic' was more figurative or literal. If it was literal though, then these strikes should be pretty super effective. )

As they'd suggested while preparing to run, the three who attempted to flee back to Cloudwalker had charged their gloves to maximum voltage. Which meant once these shocks were delivered it would take a little while to recharge, but it also meant their attackers would get a Hell of a shock from each simultaneously.

The first though, wasn't quite so lucky. Since she intended to touch the emergency button, obviously shocking the control panel and potentially frying it, not a good thing. She could begin charging now but it probably wouldn't be up to full power quick enough. Instead she would rely on something else that might hopefully help against a shadow assailant...

Grunting and groaning as she strained to move her arm as much as she could she reached down to a little circular disk on her new utility belt. Truthfully not much on it was useful in a fight. It was intended more as a field medkit sort of thing. However, considering her attacker was made of darkness, perhaps this particular trinket would help.

One smack, the disk lit up emitting a bright light (imagine a more rugged looking tap/slap light ), two smacks, it began to strobe, third smack, the strobing continued as it also began to emit a loud emergency siren like wale.

This device was just a simple emergency flashlight and beacon (not the transmitting kind of beacon just a visual and auditory one) designed for use in emergency situations like when rescuing victims from collapsed buildings or difficult to navigate spaces. Though it could also prove useful in tactical situations as the bright flashing light and loud siren could be disorienting to attackers since they wouldn't be expecting it. Hopefully the same would hold true for her opponent and the light would weaken the shadow, or at least buy her a moment to break free in the distraction.
Sabi1
---

Postby Darian » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:48 am

OOC:(Sorry to bump, but the thought occurs... Marie hasn't actually vored anyone herself yet. as the creepy vore ghost girl, I think that's actually part of her contract. so... Sakura? do you think there's a chance of her being strong enough to eat one of your villains right now?
Or, Sabi, do you think it's possible that Marie could somehow convolutely end up with Jennifer inside her? Because, I promise she wouldn't digest her, if you'd like.)

[The Fight]
As Marie suddenly appeared right next to the mysterious Rakuma, suddenly bereft of the two students she'd tried to snag away from the fight, she scowled. She really didn't like fighting people with teleportation abilities... they were hard to deal with.

Gravehand also did not like being called dear.

"Then I will do the polite thing, and avoid running from you."

Strands of hair wrapped around Rakuma's book, and then around her body and her eyes in particular... she was well inside the reach of her hair now. In an instant, she was yanked toward Gravehand... and three red-gloved fists were aimed at her head. More importantly, the book was being yanked out of her grip, hopefully!

[The Play]

Marie's hair obligingly wrapped itself up into a tight bun as she pulled the hairnet over her head, but she blushed a bit as the woman painted her cheeks with makeup. "I'm... not sure the makeup will work. I'm a bit... naturally pale..." But to her shock, the woman manages to bring a little... life to her face.

It takes a few attempts to get the smile right... it's fairly easy to see that Marie is used to making her big smiles creepy as well... but when she looks at the mirror... she can't recognize herself. Marie's eyes go wide.

"Wow..." she whispers, shock quieting her voice. "This... I've never... wow..."

Eventually, she stops staring for a moment, And glances down at Jennifer. "Miss Harrington? Did you ever try to be a hero? I'm pretty sure your power would have given you a big help there, especially since you have so much practice with it..."
Darian
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay