Vore Hero Academia

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Vore Hero Academia

Postby Sabi1 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:57 pm

"Whoo!" She gasped as she found herself falling forward, before winding up in Zeke's arms. She was a bit surprised and confused by the event but, figured it was best not to worry about or question it too deeply. Instead smiling and laughing about it. "Two lifts in one day, this really IS a holiday!"

As they made their way up she continued to chat with him. "It's fine to be suspicious, I think everyone is really. Even though Spectra said not to worry about bringing our uniforms, I'm pretty sure everyone did anyway... that's just how things seem to go in this school. BUT, odds are whatever's gonna happen isn't going to happen right away anyway, so, that means there should at least be a little time to relax and have some fun. If you know something's coming and there's no way to avoid it, you should probably try to enjoy what time you've got before it happens, right?" She said, to counter his suspicions a bit before continuing, focusing on the other part, wanting to train with their abilities.
"Well that should be easy, this boat is huge! Most everyone else is gonna be heading for the upper deck and the pool, I'll bet if we find one of those maps of the ship we can find some place the others aren't likely to be. And then I can show you something neat too! I haven't been sure about showing anyone else yet, but, I know you can keep a secret."
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:08 pm

He laughed at the last bit, setting her down once they were on deck. "Secrets are pretty hard to keep when every other person can read minds, but I certainly won't tell anyone anything on purpose. Lead the way task master of fun." He grinned, giving her fluffy tail a flick. He seemed to like Honey's attention, if nothing else.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Sabi1 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:39 pm

"Yeah, well, like I was saying, it's only a matter of time anyway." She replied about secrets also alluding to her advice about enjoying the time before anything might happen. She knew everyone else would find out the breakthrough she'd made soon enough, but she could still try to keep it a secret and have some fun with it as long as possible until then anyway.

She hopped over to one of the maps before leaning in to look at it closely. "Let's see... probably should steer clear of the buffets, no way those would be safe from interruption... arcades... shops also a risk... Huh, there's a library..." She remarked cocking her head curiously. It made sense that a ship would have a library, but at the same time it just seemed fundamentally strange in such a modern age and on the water, etc.
"Ok, so, a couple floors down and towards the front of the boat, or what do they call that again? Oh yeah, the bow... So, a couple floors down towards the bow there's a library, and an auditorium... ooh..." She began to smile at the idea of an auditorium at sea, considering she felt at home on the stage it was probably obvious which one she figured would be the best option. "All life is a stage right?" She grinned, leading the way to the empty auditorium.

They would need to proceed down three flights of stairs and through quite a few hallways towards the bow of the ship. As they moved they could see out the ports along the side, as well as the various shops, centers, and rooms the ship had set up for their guests.

"This is pretty amazing isn't it? It almost seems impossible that something like this can actually float with all this stuff on it." She remarked, a big smile seemingly permanently plastered onto her face at all the new sites and just the overall impressive immensity of such a large ship and the new experience of being on one for the very first time.

Eventually they would arrive at the empty auditorium. It was a pretty decent size, especially for something that wasn't firmly planted in the ground like a normal theater. "Wow... it's just a little smaller than the one back home, I bet it seats 4 or 500, somewhere around there..." She said, making her way down the center aisle between the rows and rows of red foldable seats down towards the stage. "They've even got an orchestra pit too!" She said with a smile, before taking a step back and jumping up onto the stage, soaring over the empty orchestra pit immediately before the stage.

Once she was up there and on center stage she quickly spun around, beginning her presentation. She put out her hands in a jazzy, showy style as she spoke up, "You've seen Honey's before and know how they love to multiply, with their numbers growing every day, but what could POSSIBLY make that any better? Well, why try to explain, when it's so much more fun to show? As you can see, there is clearly nothing in my hands..." She said with a smile, seemingly turning things into a magic act. "But, with a wave of my hands, the magic words, and a spin for luck..." She pulled her hands close before pivoting on her right foot and spinning in a complete circle while saying "Abra-Cadabra!" Then once she stopped and was facing Zeke again, she held out her hands, and standing atop her palms was a smaller version of Honey. Just like the rest it was a perfect duplicate of her, only it was about 6 inches tall instead of full height.
"Ta-Dah!" both Honey and micro Honey said, striking poses for the reveal.

"Isn't it great? Isn't she adorable?!" She asked him, wanting his opinion on this newest revelation.
"You can see why we haven't exactly told everyone else though, huh?" Asked the smaller Honey, figuring Zeke could probably figure out the downside of being a tiny adorably tasty looking treat around this group pretty quickly.
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:06 am

Zeke took everything in with quiet contemplation. He wasn't not impressed by the grandeur and variety of the shops, but to say he was impressed felt wrong too. He'd seen a cruise ship before, his mother had taken him on a business trip once. It had been smaller and more specialized, but similar. He definitely tried to look more excited than he was, if only to make Honey happy.

He took a seat in the front row, watching Honey intently, knowing how much she loved to put on a show. He blinked for a moment at her smaller self then laughed out loud.

"Hahaha! Oh man! If you show Sovera that you'll be her main dish for every meal of the day! Haha!" He stood, climbing up onto the stage. "Can you make bigger Honey's?"

"My new Quirk is sort of... Well you've already seen it. I can manipulate my body in really crazy ways. I haven't even figured out all the ways yet. I wanted to try something..." Zeke closed his eyes and his chest began to glow green. As she watched, scales pickled up and out of his skin, but much thicker and tougher than most. They were almost like coins upon his skin, each a spotty grey that dully reflected the light. From his back a pair of leathery wings grew, and a thick tail, not unlike his gator form. Out of his forehead grew horns that spiralled along the sides of his head like a ram.

In seconds, he was a dragon boy, and he opened his eyes to reveal bright yellow, vertical slit eyes. "Ok, how do I look?" Honey might discern that this is the same power he had used to look like a dapper bone armour Knight.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:02 am

*At first Sovie was still a bit hesitant but only just, she found herself trying out foods from many of the restaurants, not thralls but actual normal foods, she had a huge craving for fried stuff at the moment, though her bun bun tour guide would ever so energetically string her along. Sovie just couldn't say no to Honey, developing that iconic Charlie Brown squiggle mouth as she half hazardly bumbled along behind Honey while trying to sneak a few hush puppies from her bag*

*There were two movies in the theatre that intrigued Sovie one about knights and a dragon, and the other a Mysterious murder aboard a train, but the next showing wasn't for another hour and she didn't fancy going in halfway through the plot.*

*Eventually they found themselves at the shopping area, and being girls, that fashion bug kicked in right quick. Modern ideas included several interesting designs, Sovera tended to look for things that would go with her Turbines, keeping her arms free, though her pants always had to be special tailored, the small turbines on her legs were a bit inconvenient at times.*
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Bright » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:49 am

After entering the cruiseship, Mark went straight for the pool. Gotta use the water while it's still early, he thought to himself.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Sabi1 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:27 pm

Yep, Zeke accurately pointed out why no one else had seen this new trick of hers yet. "Bigger? ... MAYBE but, that would require some more steps. This all actually came about because of some of the things Eden said. I started thinking of different ways to do what we do and, with some inspiration from the stuffed animals on my bed..." She shrugged her shoulders admitting that wasn't necessarily the greatest source of inspiration, but, whatever... "there we go! Of course, the BEST part is, we didn't stop at just ONE mini Honey now did we?" She grinned, speaking to her smaller self on her hand.
"No we did not!" She replied with another big smile.
"So, we were messing around with the 'energy' it takes to make more Honey's or, however you wanna describe it, and figured well, a little Honey, while INFINITELY greater in the cuteness factor, doesn't take as much in the size factor, so, maybe we can make MORE than the normal amount. So, we did, we made a BUNCH of mini-Honey's, and, after a ridiculously awesome cuddling session, well..."
"I think we're on our way to infinite Honey's." Added the smaller version proudly.
"Right! Once we'd passed our old top number, well, we already knew what it felt like to have that many, so reaching the same number in full-sized Honey's became that much easier!"
"Hence, an impromptu party catered by Honey."
"But, we figured it would be best to keep this a secret at least for a little while. You know, gotta have a little edge when the challenges come up right?"
"So, you know..."
"Shh!" The two made a shushing motion in unison, once more reminding him to keep their little secret between themselves.

He then shared what he wanted to try and changed his form again. "Ohh, so it's not just one form this time." She remarked quickly upon realizing it wasn't as simple as it was when he used hers. "Well I think it looks like we have another dragon in the class." She then added with a laugh when he asked how he looked. "So, what does that mean? Does that mean you can do little transformations like Sovie, different versions of the same basic dragon form, or is this like, full blown shapeshifter type stuff happening here?" She asked, wondering just what extent this went to.

---------------------------------------

Mark wouldn't be the only one in the pool. One of the Honey's also made her way straight to it and, as promised, promptly cannonballed right in. Meanwhile another took to lounging on the deckchairs beside it.

---------------------------------------

The Honey with Sovie was enjoying exploring the ship with her and seeing/trying its various cuisines and shops. It would seem Sovie was enjoying trying on various outfits and doing her own little fashion show, well, Honey could certainly get in on that as well.
She grabbed a couple different swimsuits and outfits and disappeared into a changing room. However, rather than one, three Honey's popped out, each one wearing a different outfit. Of course, if Sovie had been keeping count, she might notice this now brought the current Honey total to 6, which was one more than there was at the party, and once again they weren't making a big deal about this increase like they did when they made it to 4.
(Not including mini Honey because Sovie hasn't seen that and doesn't know it's a thing yet. )
One Honey was wearing a light and flowy Summer dress with a strapless top and cute floral pattern. Another was wearing a red and white two piece bikini, and the third was wearing a more elegant red sparkly dinner dress. "What do you think?" They asked her in unison.
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:53 pm

Zeke laughed at the warm and fuzzy idea of near infinite tiny Honey's, almost worried he too would want a mini Honey in his pocket at all times for company and entertainment.

"Oh yeah, you're so in trouble if anyone but me finds out about this break through. Infinite Cute, sweet, and happy Bunnies, man, just the idea would probably put Sovera into a diabetic coma."

To her comments on his own Quirk, he shook his head, "It's not quite just shapeshifting, though that is appropriate. It's like.... I can control my body to the point of.... Let me show you something else."

Zeke closed his eyes again and once more began to change before her. His scales shifted and coalesced, running together into solid grey sheets. His joints cracked and became strange, as his body became more and more... Insect? His wings, once leathery and draconian, we're now four huge translucent ones, shifting slowly. His face grew a mask, one with a pair of multifaceted screens over his eyes. He was now a large grey bug boy. He shivered, "Ugh this is uncomfortable. "

Slowly but surely after that, he changed back to his normal self, but his chest was still glowing. "Ok, so I can look normal...." he muttered mostly to himself as he looked back up to her. "Ok, but the reason I brought you with me, or well let you drag me around I guess, was because I think I can control other people's bodies too. I was wondering if you'd let me try on you, since if I screw up, you'll be fine as a whole right? I'll really try not to!" He assured her quickly.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Sabi1 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:07 pm

She snickered at the remark of putting Sovie in a diabetic coma by overwhelming her with Honey's, it was certainly a fun idea. Almost tempting enough to try but, not quite yet.

Unfortunately his demonstration didn't exactly clarify things for her, or the difference between what he was doing and shapeshifting. Perhaps it was just like she thought, it was more alterations to his existing form rather than completely changing forms like a true shapeshifter might.

"Well, I still don't entirely get it, but..." Then he mentioned wanting to try it out on her. The Honey's eyes went wide, they clearly didn't expect that. "Well, yeah, I guess we'd be ok, but..." She began to explain, obviously not immediately into the idea. Perhaps it was the way it was phrased, like it was ok to use her as a test subject because there were more. But that wasn't entirely true, each Honey was Honey, so hurting one inevitably meant all of them would feel the pain and carry those memories with them, so it wasn't really something they were casual about. Just because there was more than one didn't mean the rest weren't just as important.

"Have you tried on anything else yet? Like, would it work on an inanimate object, or maybe something made from living stuff like a fur coat or cotton shirt? I mean, I'm all into helping people and stuff, but, you know we're ALL real, right?" She asked, just to make sure he grasped the point that each Honey was just as legitimate as the next. "I'm sure you didn't mean it like that when you said it, but, we just want to make sure you understand before trying anything. If you say you'll do your best and stop if it starts to hurt or anything like that, then, yeah, I'd like to help you, of course." She added. He might notice though that she didn't offer the smaller Honey to experiment with. As tempting as that might seem, as she said, they were all real, and just because one was smaller didn't mean they would automatically be the guinea pig. If anything that was just more reason to make sure the little Honey was safe and happy.
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:03 pm

Zeke shook his head, "I've tried with fur and meat, but I think my control only extends to living material. Living animals or people. Also, it's a little painful at first, but I got used to it pretty quick, and I won't do anything drastic to start. I understand if you don't want to be the test subject, and I wasn't trying to imply that Honey's are expendable, I just mean that if you uhm, get stuck how I change you, you'll be able to change back by another Honey becoming the lone Honey."
Arthotus
---

Postby Sabi1 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:45 pm

"Better just to stop there." Said the mini Honey. They understood what he meant but, it was just one of those things that talking about it more, didn't exactly make it any less uncomfortable. With that she hopped from the other Honey's palm up to the top of her head, before sitting down and grabbing onto her ears for support and sure footing atop the larger bunny woman.

"Yeah, you're gonna do your best. It would be pretty sad to stop trusting you now." Said the larger Honey as she held out her hands towards him. "Maybe just something little, at first..."

"Butterfly wings!" Suddenly the mini Honey piped up with a notably NOT little idea, but something that certainly sounded fun.

"Maybe on YOU." Countered the larger, shaking her head a little causing the smaller Honey to have to hold on a little tighter to avoid being shaken off. "Whatever you can think of is fine. But probably something small we can try and then reverse, just in case." She said, now leaving things to Zeke. She was still anxious about the experiment, but, doing her best to help a friend.
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:19 pm

He nodded. "Small. It'll be small. OK" He took her hand and after a moment she would feel her hands prickling, like they were being stabbed with little needles but only uncomfortably, not painfully. He let he go and both looked down to see her normal, fluffy bunny paws were now completely normal human hands. Her pale skin was soft and mostly smooth, her pink fur ending at her wrists. "Uhm.... Is that OK? Does it hurt?" He asked tentatively.
Arthotus
---

Postby Sabi1 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:56 am

Honey winced as he performed the change, but only due to the anticipation of the unexpected change really. A natural reaction, like when you're waiting for a shot or something like that.
She took a deep breath as she looked at her hands.
"Hehe... Skin huh? Weird..." She said looking at her hands then curiously poking them in different places. "Everything's Soo much more sensitive, so exposed... A little cold." She said, sharing some of her curious first impressions before continuing. "No, it's fine. Not bad at all, and nothing that couldn't be explained away as an accident with some hair thinner."
"Sure you don't mean HARE thinner?" Joked the mini Honey. You could almost swear there was a drumroll after her horrible pun it was so obvious.
"Hehehe... Well, so far so good. So, now it's reversing then." She said figuring it was as good a time as any to proceed to the next part of the experiment.
"Then maybe we'll give you some cute little butterfly wings." She said to the mini Honey atop her head.
"If everything goes fine with you, maybe. Just better be ready to take some pictures and maybe shield your eyes from how overbearingly cute it'll be."
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:16 am

Zeke nodded, too focused on reversing what he had done to laugh just yet. It wasn't just changing shape, it was like... He was actually making whatever he made. His scales were real scales, his wings real insect wings. He had to create them, or remove them, not just morphing. It was a subtle difference, sure, but it felt more permanent than simply shifting shape. It was like he just had total control over flesh and bone and chitin itself.

He held her hands again and the prickling sensation returned, worse this time, but also more expected, so not quite as bad. When he pulled his hands back, hers were back to their normal fuzzy cuteness, and he breathed a small sigh of relief. "Phew. I didn't know if my control would be as precise on someone else. "

He smiled now, "So... You want those wings? Both of you? How about a second set of ears?" He chuckled. He asked both Honey's, since by now Zeke was used to treating each Honey as a truly independent person. "I think I could even give you claws, if you'd like a bit more natural defense. Retractable ones of course."
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:30 am

*Sovie had an eccentric taste for clothing, nothing she tried on really seemed normal, ranging from a huge fur coat, to a set of oriental robes, she was trying on a red rubber full body techno suit with large bulges at the lower arms and legs and a speed helmet when Honey began trying stuff on, resulting in Sovie squealing at the summer dress, the bikini and fancy dress were solid but that dress made her go gaga, pick the summer girl honey up like a teddy bear and start wiggling her hips side to side in excitement*, "OH MY FRIGGIN SWAZ YOU show cuuute I could just Aaah!", *Sovera proceeded to faint dramatically, barely missing the other two bunnies*
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Sabi1 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:24 pm

"No, I think our normal ears are already more than enough. And we've actually got claws already, or, nails, whatever you want to call them. We just don't find much occasion to scratch others. They're better to manicure and paint and do all that normal girly stuff with." She then reached up and grabbed the mini Honey, before carefully passing her over into Zeke's hands. "No, just wings for her. She's small enough she just might be able to use them." She said, smiling at the idea. "Now be ready, it'll tingle, just let us know if there's any pain." She said to her smaller self encouragingly.

The Honey within his hands then spoke up as well. "Of course, the last thing to test is longevity. Whether or not these transformations fade over time or if they are permanent."
"Yeah, guess that means you, little cutie, will be sticking around for a while." Said the larger Honey, before looking at Zeke. "And you, get to look after and hide your own cute little Honeyfly."

-------------------------

Sovie's outfits were quite unique and interesting. She certainly went more for flash, flare, and sex appeal than Honey did. Not surprising though, that did seem to be part of their dynamic.
As Sovie reacted quite dramatically the bunny girls quickly got out of the way.
"Well, I guess she likes the 'innocent beauty' look."
"I guess so."
"Either that or it's a trick. Just waiting for one of us to check..."
The Honey's looked at each other. That certainly was likely, knowing Sovie, the moment one or all of them moved to check on her, she'd scoop them right up.
"So... ?"
"Well, it was YOU and your Sumner dress that did it, so..."
"Right, right... Sovie, you ok?" She asked, getting closer and leaning down to check on the bigger girl.
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:05 am

"Ok.... Let's try." He didn't tell either Honey, but he was going to modify her a bit more than just add wings. He reshaped her bones, lightening her whole body and slimming her just a bit as well as growing the iconic rainbow translucent pair of wings. She was going to be a bit more fragile, but she'd actually be able to fly.

"There! Perfect. Wow I should have worn glasses, I think I'm the one slipping into a cuteness... coma, uuugh!" Zeke clutched at his chest dramatically, and fell down on the stage, throwing the little Honey into the air to make her fly.
He stuck his tongue out over dramatically but opened one eye to watch and see if she can fly well.
Arthotus
---

Postby Sabi1 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:18 am

Honey couldn't help but smile in disbelief at Zeke actually acting so overly dramatic for once, though that was quickly sidetracked by seeing little Honey go flying. "Honey!" She called out, reaching out her hands to try and catch the smaller version of herself.

"Huh? Whoa waagh!" The smaller Honey started to freak out at finding herself suddenly flung so high into the air. It wasn't actually THAT high, but when you're so small... Her wings started to flap. Though having no prior experience with flying before, it wasn't like she was suddenly a master at flying.

In fact, it looked more like she was impersonating Woodstock from the Peanuts. Which was entertaining in itself. As the mini Honey went gliding and buzzing around in a haphazard and crazy fashion, the larger Honey was scrambling around underneath trying to catch her should she fall. Luckily though, she didn't. Her flying was far from perfect but, she was getting better.

Mini Honey passed over Zeke, and Honey followed after, tripping up a bit as she passed over his leg causing herself to hop forward on one leg with one hand out as her other arm and leg shot the other direction for balance like something straight out of a cartoon while mini Honey finally landed in her hand.

Both Honey's breathed a sigh of relief now that she was safely down again.

Looking each other in the eyes they realized they were still standing above Zeke, right beside him. They flashed each other a mischievous smirk before Honey started to 'lose her balance'.

"Whoa-whoa-whoa!" She started to say beginning to wobble lightly before bending her knee to fall butt first onto Zeke's stomach. "Whoops!" She said jokingly before starting to laugh at it all.
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:48 am

"Ooof!!" He flinched as Honey landed on her stomach, even though she was pretty light. It was more reflexive than actually painful.

He layed back again, smiling a little, "I guess I deserved that." He grunted. The soft, but firm butt against his abs was actually really nice, and he felt a heating in his loins.

"Ok! Uhm, so I guess we did what I wanted to do, what do you want to do? " He asked quickly, hoping she didn't notice the slowly filling front of his shorts. Trying to frantically push her off would probably be too obvious, and her warm rear end was nice....
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:19 pm

(Brain hurt, trying wake, much Blah)

*It seemed Sovera had gotten so into it that she actually fainted, there's no way it was due to calorie deficiency, she just up and actually induced an episode, about a minuet passed before the big girl shot up with a loud GHASP!* "what happened!", *she turned and saw the Honeyes lookin at her funny and it took a moment for her to recall the last ten minutes*, "Oh, right...wow...errr let's move on", *the girls proceeded to buy a few outfits, Sovie going with the Mahogany coat and red techno suit. *
SakuraHanaryuu
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay