Vore Hero Academia

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Vore Hero Academia

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:46 pm

*Sovera was about to snap when she saw the rose and just looked at Zeke like he was some kind of idiot*, "Well...didn't see that one coming", *she said while taking honey by the hip*, "She gave me some good advice, a goal to work towards really, I'll work out an edge for myself in the upcoming tests for sure." *Sovie did a little fist pump with an energetic grin, accidentally squeezing Honey to her hip a little more than she realized.*

*Later Sovie would slip Zeke a letter saying, [Moron, white roses are for graves, if you want to make a friend offer a yellow one] followed by a diagram of different roses colored in marker (Red, blue, and chocolate were romantic, white was for mourning the dead or for weddings, and yellow was for sincerity and apologies it mainly meant you had friendly intent.)

(PS: Sovie did not take the rose)
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:18 pm

When Sovera didn't take the rose, he simply tossed it into his mouth, crunching down on it as, probably whether she liked it or not, the Honey that had come to mingle with him was swept away by her draconic romance. He shifted back to normal

He returned to his place against the wall, watching the party for a short time before he left to his room. His room was pretty plain. He had a TV and gaming system, but the controllers were still wrapped up from moving in, the system not even plugged in yet. He sat at his desk and pulled out some homework he figured he should get done before bed.

He continued to think about what Honey had said. Friends. Did he care about the class? He should, right? They're who he was going to school with, training with, but besides Honey and maybe Mark, they didn't exactly get along with him. True he didn't make much effort to get more chummy with them, but that was because he definitely still felt like he didn't belong. He still felt like the others had noble, and strong reasons for becoming heroes, and he was just going through the motions. Every new thing he learned, about himself mostly, kept him interested in continuing the training at least, but he was still feeling increasingly like heroing itself wasn't ideal. He just... Didn't care enough.

Sovera later slid the note under his door and he chuckled. "Fair enough. Don't know how I could make yellow though..." After a moment his chest glowed green and he produced a new rose, this time one whose petals were canary yellow feathers. He inspected it, the base of white bone making it kind of look like a strange feather duster rather than a rose. he shrugged and created a bouquet of them, dropping them in front of Soveras door and giving it a knock on his way to grab a drink from the dorm kitchen. Using Eden's reverse Quirk made him really thirsty.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Sabi1 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:02 am

Honey was about to correct Sovie's assumption but Zeke beat her to it. He even made a fancy little flower for her, that was neat. She didn't pick up on the coloring issue though, more impressed by the fact he was able to do it, than concerned about any potential hidden meanings. Her expression went from "Aah" to "eww" when it was declined and he wound up munching on it. It sounded very crunchy, probably would have been painful if he didn't have the proper mouth or teeth for it.

"That's right, I'm holding you hostage, have fun. Or else!" She laughed playfully as he mentioned her not letting him go, though Sovie grabbing her created the distraction he needed to escape.

"Wow, ok. Really eager, huh? You know how to dance, right?" She asked Sovie, as she found herself squished to the bigger girls side. She adjusted to reach her arms around her and squeeze her playfully. "Does this mean we're doing a slow dance then?" She joked, before getting more into what she just said about working out an edge for herself. "You know you don't have to treat everything like it's a competition. Especially not here, we're all hero's right? So... New techniques, fun party, snacks, PRETTY bunny girl at your side, are we feeling less tightly wound today?" She asked, referring to how things ended the day before as she clung close to her side, continuing to move to the music, before realizing...

"Oh no, he escaped! You two really need to loosen up more." She added, though she had a happy smile so she obviously wasn't trying to be harsh or anything. Just sharing that she'd like to see both her and Zeke have more fun with everything instead of seeming so stressed out about it all the time. "Why didn't you take the flower, by the way? Pretty neat he could just, make it, like that."
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:05 am

*Sovie chuckled and began leading Honey in this almost tango style quick paced foot stomper she learned from Eden last christmas*, "I don't see any pretty bunny girls...just one gorgeous damsel and her charming dragon captor? hmhmm, if I can dance? I'll let my legs do the talking there", *then the flower came up and the golden girl actually scoffed out loud, a little louder than she intended*, "HAH! Oh not you too? Am I the only person in this school privy to flower lingo? Honey you only give white roses to two people, newly weds, and the recently deceased, and seeing as I'm clearly alive and well, he was essentially proposing...of course I rejected him, I barely know Zeek", *Edens floral journal was super handy, flowers could be used to send secret messages between people who knew what they meant*, "I should explain myself I suppose, you remember Eden from earlier today? My family is friends with her, shes like the awesome crazy aunt of my family, shes really knowledgeable about lots of things, mainly concerning food and plants, if we get the chance, I hope she cooks for us sometimes, she knows all the right veggies to make 'the' best meals you could ask for, the womans a master artesian you know, shes not just a pretty...er...what i mean is...doh...the cats out of the bag huh..." *She didn't mean to, but Sovera accidentally revealed herself as an Eden Fangirl just from talking about it, she was blushing so hard her whole face turned eggplant purple.*

[Reaction]: *Sovera upon finding the yellow feather roses outside her door released an adorable squeal and snatched them all up, a whole bouquet! these would make fine decorum, she'd need to go vase shopping tomorrow though she'd run to the super center later, no need to go out of her way, and the super-center(wal-mart) usually had some nice machine pressed glass vases (they really do, you'd be surprised, hell they can do some crazy stuff with clear plasticware). For now she simply sat the roses on her writing desk.*
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:17 am

(They wouldn't decay at all, since they're just feathers and bone, so long as they aren't in direct sunlight or damp conditions. Zeke definitely doesn't appreciate that giving her a whole bouquet is like asking to be best friends. He just doesn't want to get rocket kicked for crushing on Honey)
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Arthotus » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:37 am

(Shall we move on to the next scene? Unless Dorian has something game changing, they can post a rewind, right?)
Arthotus
---

Postby Sabi1 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:28 am

(Yeah, I have a response for Sovie and Honey but, probably won't be much after that so, continuing should be good. Any preferences from everyone on where to go or what to do next? If no one else has any ideas I can begin Spectra's test for the kids. It promises to be interesting and actively involve everyone. )
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:45 am

(Nothing from me)
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:51 am

(My idea is a plot mover and will require my full attention focusing on SuperNova, go ahead and move on Sabi, I'll focus on getting into the mood and preparing the plot movement.)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Sabi1 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:43 pm

"No, I know what flowers mean. They play pretty important roles in some plays as well. I just think it's safe to assume he wasn't intending either of those things. That's the first time I've ever seen him DO that, so, he probably just doesn't know how to change the color, or something." She replied regarding the flower, with a pretty straight-forward common sense answer. Then the backstory about Eden, and more, came out and Honey couldn't help but smirk. "Yeah, that certainly explains some things." She laughed. Even though she'd only met Eden not long ago, it was fairly obvious and easy to see the influences with the real thing right there in front of them. There was no reason to be embarrassed about it though, everyone had their heros. No reason to waste a blush on something so mundane. She hopped up quickly to give her a kiss before continuing. "Come on, having fun. Let's get moving." She said, obviously intending to pick up the pace on their dancing and enjoy the little party she'd set up for them all.

-------------------------------- The following day ----------------------------------

As the group woke and reported to class like usual, they might be surprised to find Spectra was still there. The woman was quick to provide an explanation though. "Good Morning class, I'm sure some of you are surprised that Cloudwalker isn't back yet. Well, I restrained him and tied him up in a closet." She stated very matter-of-factly before laughing playfully. "You've all done a wonderful job of growing and coming so far in your short time here, so there was no way I was going to miss this day. To celebrate all that you've achieved, we'll be embarking on a little journey." She said with a smile looking out over the class happily. "Where will we be going? You might be asking yourselves. Well, there will be water, beaches, and sun..." She began just to tease the group a bit. No doubt based on their experiences so far the group would be expecting some trick, imagine their surprise... "No, no trick this time. In fact I want everyone to pack their essentials and meet me back in the classroom in an hour. Don't even worry about bringing your costumes or any of that stuff, just pick out your sexiest swimsuit or best lounge gear and get ready to enjoy a cruise!" She said raising her arms and smiling enthusiastically at them all. She then pulled up a picture which was projected onto the blackboard. "For the next three days all of us will get to enjoy a wonderful time aboard the S.S. Ultra, a cruise liner specially outfitted to provide a comfortable environment to us 'hero types'. You don't even have to worry about permission slips since you're all already in the care of the school and your parents already agreed to whatever that might entail. So, what are you all still doing here? Go! Go get ready, pack your things and get back here so we can get going!" She directed waving her hands and shooing them off to make sure everyone was going.

Honey was in disbelief at first, as Spectra had expected, she kept waiting for some trick or catch and yet, it didn't come. As they were practically pushed out the door she began to happily bound back to their dorms with her friends. "Oh my Gosh, I can't believe it! Can you? A cruise! I've never been on a cruise before! Those ships are supposed to be REALLY big right? How big do you think it will be? You think there will be others or just us? Oh my gosh this is gonna be so amazing!!!" She said happily bouncing around though not going too far ahead of her classmates so they could chat about what was happening.
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:57 pm

Zeke was calm and sceptical, as usual, "I'm sure there's a catch, but we have no choice but to follow along. No reason to over think it. Maybe it'll actually be fun." Somehow he was didn't sound all that excited.
Arthotus
---

Postby Sabi1 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:56 pm

Honey scoffed and rolled her eyes at Zeke. "Has anyone ever told you you're too young to be so cynical?" She asked him before smiling playfully again. "Come on! So what if there is a trick hmm? What, they're gonna have us spar, like usual... but it'll be ON A BOAT!!! A really really BIG boat!!!" She repeated, obviously excited about that point. "You're allowed to have fun, you know. It wouldn't hurt you to relax and smile some time." She said, using her fingers to make a big overly-exaggerated smile for him before continuing.

"So whatcha gonna bring huh? It better involve flip-flops and oversized sunglasses." She asked, though more generally, to everyone not just Zeke specifically.

"I can see it now, laying on the side of the deck under a parasol, wearing a classy black and white swimsuit like that old movie star... at least, I think it was black and white, either that or it was a black and white film... anyway, laying back on the deck with some big sunglasses, sipping a carrot juice with a celery stalk garnish... and then doing a cannonball into the pool! We Honey's will bring the class to first class." She added with an obviously sarcastic smirk focusing more on the fun they could have than any potential tricks that might be in store for them.
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:44 pm

Zeke shrugged, "I'll bring a few swim suits, but my new hero costume is a swimsuit, so..." He didn't have much to add,but mostly he wasn't excited because he didn't feel that they'd done anything particularly gruelling to even deserve a break. That leaned it towards more training in his mind, not that he was frightened by that idea. More, it just didn't excite him, as few things do.

One thing did interest him, but it sounded strange to say aloud, "Maybe they'll be some more heroines on board." He suggested, more to Mark than the others.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:38 am

*Much of the class got excited, a majority just wanted to think they'd earned the ride, Niki was probably the most thrilled, a water environment for the shark girl. Doma was 'meh' figuring she'd probably just chill at the bar the whole time, maybe a bit of tanning though, as a hydra sunbathing was a necessary past time for her. Elise(robot girl) turned out to be a fashionista in her free time, she probably packed a hundred swimsuits...*

*Freda Everhardt, also called Spirastien, daughter of Gravelstien the schools police hero, opted for a full body swimsuit, she was quite pretty, but due to the nature of her quirk, she tended to be shy about her body*

*Sovera was thinking on something as she left to her dorm room, when she came back though, she didn't look anything like her normal self, she took on a near totally human form, with the only acceptions being she still had scales all over her, and she still had a tail, even her wings had fused with her arms adding their larger thrusters to her arms anatomy ever so seemlessly*, "E-Eden told me to use this form more often...I call it strength form."

*Oh right...and she was EIGHT FEET TALL*, "whatcha think Honey?", *Sovera looked a bit bashful looking down at Honey honestly, her figure was really turning heads with a full humanoid frame despite not having hair, her horns were so iconic that she didn't need a mane of hair to stand out and those scales highlighted every muscle and curve of her frame...it was really downright unfair. The arms were a bit off putting but due to her runners build they didn't distract from the main curves much at all.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Sabi1 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:10 pm

"Strength form, hmm?" She repeated looking up at Sovera, once again being reminded that she was among the shortest in the class... and she wasn't even that short! She was average height for a woman her age, plus her ears! Guess that's just how it went around the hero type though, they always did tend to be larger than life. Didn't realize that also meant so many would be physically large as well though...

"Well, someone certainly does look big and strong." She said nuzzling up against the larger girls side with a smile. "Strong enough to give a bunny a lift...?" She added with a playful grin. There was no need, of course. They were only packing for three days so the entirety of her packing basically fit inside a normal backpack and wasn't particularly heavy, but that wasn't really the point. This was just for a bit of fun. Especially since Sovie was acting uncharacteristically shy about it, the perfect excuse to nudge things just a little bit further.

Once everyone returned to the classroom with their bags packed Spectra was eager to lead the way out to the bus they would be taking to the ship. Most would have no problem with seating or fitting their bags, but, there was always at least one who overpacked... After a comedic session of trying to shove the bags into the storage compartments like something out of a sitcom, they were on their way. Making their way out of the shining city surroundings, out towards the country, then eventually the ocean came into view.

Shortly after they would arrive at the harbor where the large white cruise ship could be seen waiting.

"All right children, go ahead and place your luggage in the cart by the boarding ramp. We'll make sure everything gets sorted to the right rooms for you. Make your way to the deck, and enjoy the view. Once we've made our final checks we'll be shipping off. So, go have some fun!" Spectra instructed, letting the group loose at the ship to begin enjoying themselves.
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:34 pm

There were so many oddities and transformations in Zeke's life that he only gave the new Sovera a quick once over. "Very Solid. " He gave her a thumbs up as he walked off to pack.

Zeke set his bag down and looked around. They really were the only ones here. Highly suspicious. He was especially suspicious of Spectra, but other than try to keep his emotions in check, there was nothing he could do to keep an eye on her. She could teleport, and even if she didn't, the ship could already be prepared to fuck with them all. He waited patiently for trouble to materialize.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:54 am

*Sovera produced a warm smile and picked Honey pack pack and all up onto her shoulders, complete with four horns she could grab onto to hold herself steady. If examined she'd find the golden scales on Sovies head and shoulders to be smooth and would move with her skin, being quite flexible, the horns were also very smooth everything streamlined for forward movement*, "I wonder if we'll see a whale..."

*Sovie put Honey down at the buss after walking her out, giving her a ride actually worked quite well for her spirit, she managed to shake off the willies she got from her largest form and even Zeke gave her the thumbs up, at which she puffed out her cheeks and pouted, but on the inside that actually helped in a funny way. Her competitive nature worked better with opposition and the inclusion of Zeke was good for her in that she viewed him as a rival, both for honeys attention, and in Hero school.*

"Well....I'm impressed", *she'd say viewing the ship*, "I've never been on a boat like this before, I've seen them but, never really got to ride one", *For some reason Sovie kept touching the boat wherever she stopped, purely curious about the craft.* (never been on a boat before...YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!)
-

Captain Punkin would be one of the last to arrive on board, being a ghost pirate, he was one of the specially suited heroes suited to keeping the students safe on water. The Dapper ghost in his red coat complemented with white lace and gold trim made for a rather striking image even in broad daylight, he was nothing if not classically fashionable*, "Good day students, and welcome aboard to your splendid cruise, I'll be sticking around especially during the night shift to make sure you all get a good nights rest, a ship requires constant maintenance you know, ah but don't worry about such things, you're here to relax, leave the heavy lifting to MAH BIG BOYS!", *He strikes a pose motioning in presentation to the ships crew of buff n tough guys in white uniform, queuing lots of wandering eyes and a noticeable change in heat for many observers.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:41 am

Zeke watched Captain Pumpkin and he actually had a revelation. It wasn't heros that he didn't like, it was preposterous presentation. Captain pumpkin was a master theatrical Hero. Every movement, every punch was a performance. It wasn't just the Captain either, it was most of the famous and popular heroes of the world.
This age was just like that. Zeke found he actually really hated it.

He quickly stiffled his feelings though. Eden could be around, and Spectra was, so he returned his mind to leftover homework and idly wondering when the catch would sink it's hook into this vacation.
Arthotus
---

Postby Sabi1 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:00 pm

(Just so there's some idea what to expect. Everything will be fine during the day. The group will get to do what they want.

If anyone needs an idea, there's a LOT of things you can do on a ship this size. Safe to say a special one like this would have all the standard stuff, like an arcade (or two) movie theater/film room, grand dining hall with buffet, large pool on the deck, plenty of viewing areas, gift shops, etc. Basically if they explore they'd find that just about anything they could want on land would also be available on the ship.

Including the restoration chambers should anyone want to indulge in some vorish fun, or, perhaps take a game of shark in the pool literally.

The trouble won't start until the after the group has gone to sleep for the night, from that point on it'll basically be the young heros all on their own. This will be more of a cooperative/survival challenge, something they haven't really dealt with yet.

On a semi-related side note: Cradle of Monsters is an excellent manga worth checking out. ;) ;) )

Honey couldn't help but giggle and enjoy herself as Sovie gave her a ride. It seemed to even loosen her up as well, which was the point, plus, free ride on dragon girl, so win-win.

As they finally arrived at the ship, the first thing that struck Honey was how massive it seemed. She took a moment to look at one of the nearby maps of the ship, which were posted at every major entrance, stairway, intersection, etc. just part of the normal safety for a ship like that, but considering how big it was and how many things it had it might also just be necessity, like those maps at the mall to keep you from getting lost.
"Wow! They've got even more than I thought... *gasp* there are SHOPS on the ship! Like, not even just a little coffee shop or something like that... there's a gift shop, a clothes store, toys... a few coffee shops... Arcades, Movie theater?! You could LIVE on a boat like this!" She said, thoroughly impressed with and enjoying everything despite only having looked at the ship and it's map so far.

It was pretty easy to see most everyone else was just as excited though.

"Come on, come on, come on! We've gotta get up on deck and see the view!"
"Are you kidding?! We've gotta dive straight into the pool!"
"Classy carrot juice and sunning on the deck!"
Without any warning there were three Honey's arguing over where to go and what to do first.
Two of them raced off up the boarding ramp while one grabbed Sovie's hands and began to pull her along as well.

Meanwhile, a fourth, quieter one, made her way behind Zeke. "Hey... you're doing your suspicious analyzing thing aren't you?" She asked him, noting that of everyone there, he was the least excited. "You know I've made it part of my mission to make you smile and have some fun, right?" She asked him, a grin spreading across her face playfully as she revealed that particular point to him, as if he hadn't figured that out already by her persisting to try and get him to have some fun whenever they were around each other at school and so on. "Well, if you're really going to look for whatever trap's waiting you've gotta get up there and start checking everything out right, so, let's get going!!!" She said, placing her hands on his back and beginning to push him along as well.
(Can totally picture one of those scenes where she's trying to push him ahead and he's just standing there not moving until he feels like it. )

Zeke was right in his observations, there didn't appear to be any other guests or visitors on the ship, but it was staffed. It wasn't like they were entering a ghost ship, other heros were there along with the ships normal crew. If anything, it could either mean that clearly something was waiting for them, or just that it was an off-day for the ship. One of the times where the crew focused on cleaning and maintaining it without the constant presence of a multitude of visitors getting in their way. That would be hard to gauge though, because even under normal operation it wouldn't be unusual to see the crew scuttling about and working on various things, that was just part of life on a boat, there was always something to be done from scraping the barnacles and debris off the hull to maintaining the engines or wiping down the windows.

Spectra smiled watching the kids get all excited and waited for them to board before making her way up as well. Moving with her usual ethereal grace and calm demeanor.
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:21 pm

Zeke chuckled, "I guess I'm getting predictable." With a surge of light, he shifted to his gator form and sucked the pushing Honey into his back, popping her out his chest into his arms as he held her in a "Bride" pose. To the bunny, it would feel like she'd simply tumbled through him, just a flash of darkness, while she was actually inside him.

He grinned down at her, "It won't be easy to keep me from being suspicious." He carried the smaller girl up the ramp like that. Honey might notice that Zeke had actually put on a bit of muscle since the start of school. He wasn't bulky, but he had been a lot skinnier near the beginning on the year.

"Honestly though, I just want to find a place to practice with my Quirks. Eden's is still new to me and I want to get better at switching between the two."
Arthotus
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay