Vore Hero Academia

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Vore Hero Academia

Postby Arthotus » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:59 am

Blackbeak would have the same pep talk with the other students and send them on their way, seemingly unphased by Soveras reaction. That he was actually used to. He'd seen many egos, and a few of them shattered. Better to do it now than during a real mission. Not everyone can do everything. In fact, no one can do everything, even with quirks.

Still, it didn't exactly put him in the 'mood' for a 'date' with Spectra, so he returned to the control room to cancel their dinner, "Hey, Spectra..about that dinner. Would you mind if we did it another time? I've got paperwork to write up for today's lessons, but maybe this weekend? I definitely would love to, but not today." He wasn't actually lying about needing to get paperwork done. If it wasn't apparently obvious by the immense and complicated course he had set up, Blackbeak was a thorough and skilled planner, putting a lot of effort into everything he did. He genuinely had a great deal of things to do, but he was pretty clearly using I as an excuse, even without her Quirk. Funny thing was he definitely knew about her Quirk, but didn't even pretend to hide his emotions, almost the opposite of Zeke earlier.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Arthotus » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:28 am

Zeke headed back to his dorm room, tossing his school bag in the corner. He was a little excited as he lay on the bed. He'd used his Quirk like.... Like a real Quirk for once! It was easy and fun to just pull useful tools out of his body at ideal moments. The course had been fine, but he was more interested in his ability, his now permanent ability. He really couldn't thank Honey enough.

"Sheesh. An empath and a telepath in the same class. You just don't get any privacy do you?"

Zeke opened his eyes to see his sport shorts and t-shirt wearing grandmother lying on the roof, long blonde hair pulled back into a low ponytail, like she'd been out for a jog.

"Hey Grandma. " He offered not really sure what to open with when she scantily appeared on his ceiling.

"I thought that course looked like quite a bit of fun today! You've already learned to use that Bunny's Quirk quite well." She began to stretch, still lying on the ceiling, he hair hanging down towards him, "But you should push your limits. Try and seduce someone else into your stomach. Spectra was pretty interested in you, so go for her." She grinned wolfishly.

"I'm not going to try and seduce a teacher! Plus, how in the hell do you even seduce someone who can read your emotions?"

She laughed at that, "Honesty, you fool. If you're attracted to her, just express it. Compliments are an aphrodisiac to almost any woman, especially honest ones. You're smart, but I suppose you're still a man in this regard, huh?"

"Yeah, but I'm not attracted to her. She's too much like you. It had been me on edge the entire time she was teaching." Zeke shot back, sitting up and looking away from her.

She dropped onto the bed with a creak, "Aww, are strong, powerful, independent and Sexy women not your type? Haha, no if you're my grandson, you'll like your prey submissive, won't you? Maybe a little reluctant, squirming as you almost force them to enjoy it, hmmm?" She whispered seductively into his ear, and he couldn't help but feel his face heat at the thought.

"Ok ok! What did you want?" He stood to put some distance between himself and his crazy grandmother, walking over to his school bag and beginning to pull out homework.

She chuckled at his reaction, "I was in the area, so I just thought I'd drop by and say hello and congratulate you on finally moving out of your parents place! It's an important first step in any young persons rise to adulthood. " She mocked him, exaggerating her tone.

He rolled his eyes, "I'm in a dorm. A school dorm. Not a very big step towards adulthood."

She sprung off the bed and hugged him from behind, her warm body pressing against his through his uniform, "fine, I just wanted to see you then. I missed so much of your childhood, I want to be there for every step of the rest of your growing up. I can't wait until we find you your first kill! It makes me tingle just thinking about it."

He stiffened in her embrace, only a little disturbed by her comments on murder. Fuck, shouldn't he be more upset? Shouldn't he be angry? She seemed so genuine though, what could he get angry about.

"Alright, I'll leave you to your homework, school boy. Love you Zeke. "

"Love you too Grandma." He muttered before she gave him one more squeeze and vanished. He sighed and started to complete his homework for the night. He wasn't going to seduce Spectra. Was seduce even the right word if you just wanted to eat them instead of sex?
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:22 am

(Hmm, we've covered combat, and stealth now...following this flow would the next test be akin to something a wizard would utilize? Ah I know, Adaptability training...well it's a little bit early but I'll need to bring in Sakura for that one, any objections?)
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:11 pm

(Nope. Other than cameos, Blackbeak had his time in the spotlight)
Arthotus
---

Postby Bright » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:30 pm

(My sphinx teacher could probably help Sakura in a class.)
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:49 pm

(Well seeing as my Youtube channels on hold, I can take the reigns back for a while, mkay lets see...)

-=-=-=-=-[Friday Morning]-=-=-=-=-

*On friday the students coming into class 1-A would find themselves staring at a small cat sized pink dragon sleeping on a rather cozy looking pillow atop the teachers desk, its horns made of wood, bloomed into tiny bonsai cherry trees that blanketed the room in the lovely smell of cherry blossoms, and tiny wooden gauntlets and greaves covered its claws, as well as a unique two thumbed tail claw which tipped the dragons...well, tail. It is a tail claw, that's where you find them.*

*For a while the little wingless dragon didn't move, it seemed so approachable though, several students decided to pet the sleeping creature, it rolled over and acted much like a dreaming puppy, sometimes kicking its legs, and others wagging its tail, it was about five minuets after the bell rang that the little cutie sat up and yawned revealing green innards...and then started talking in the deepest most sultry feminine voice imaginable*, "The 'cute' factor always astounds me, no one ever just comes up to pet me in normal form, though I'm sure plenty have dreamt it up."

*Most anyone that heard the voice and had petted the little booger were well stunned at how seductive her voice was, it didn't seem acted though, she was being entirely natural somehow as if this was second nature to her. Then the little dragon turned into a twelve foot tall giant of a woman, with a backside equal in mass to the rest of her body, a huge main of thick pink cloudy hair, two cherry branches sprouting upward from her eye ridge, cherry red eyes, chocolate brown skin, a delightful pink coat, and all-hells-bells she was leanin' over the desk on her belly...poor desk started to bend from the weight.*

"Sakura Mariana Yggdrasil, I'm sure you all know me as Eden, the Seasonal Hero", *Eden emphasized her introduction with a wink followed by a smile flashing some rather carnivorous fangs behind those plump lips*, "You're not dreaming, I'm your teacher for the day...UA wanted a bit more muscle since the last issue and some of that muscle will be rotating around the classrooms to give you all a broader spectrum of influences...as for my specialty"

*From within her hair, Eden pulled out a card labeled 'versatility' with a single vine that held the card forward*, "Combat, Stealth, Rescue, ect...A hero can benefit in all categories by realizing their own hidden potential, My quirk gives me plant powers, but until I looked deeper into it I simply thought it was limited to manipulating plants outside of my body...in truth I was heavily underutilizing my powers. Today I hope to help you all shed some light into the corners of your abilities, and give you all that edge you so desperately need, I'm told you'll be taking old Blackbeaks test again at the end of next week, I'm thinking once you've gotten a better grasp on your capabilities you'll be able to trim up your score from your last attempts."
-

*From there Eden lead the class out to what appeared to be a very straightforward training field...however she instantly changed that by simply slamming her gauntlets into the ground. After which a huge structure of wood simply wove itself into existence through overlapping branches, like a colossal mansion made of wicker basket weave, within the entire structure was a giant obstacle course layered with training gear all made of wood...it looked painful. (think the training room from Kung-fu-panda but on a much larger scale)*

"The ability to construct objects from any material gives you limitless capabilities, I've always enjoyed architecture, I've learned both from many fine architects, and studying both ancient and foreign designs. Each of my puzzle houses has grown more complex than its predecessor, I believe this is my sixth iteration of the design, I added two extra hazards on the second floor, and a gathering hall on the first to discuss your options", *After her little bragging session, gushing over her work, Eden sat everyone down at the gathering hall, in the front of the obstacle course and had them think up new ways to utilize their abilities, starting by describing how she herself figured out new things.*

"My Quirk is called Floral Harmonization, it essentially makes me the master of all plant life in my vicinity, and gives my body a Flora basis. But originally I 'perceived' my ability as simple Botanokinesis, or Plant manipulation, which may seem the same but is actually far more limited", *Eden produced a heap of flower petals seemingly from out of nowhere and tossed them into the air, these petals would dangle in the air around the 'dojo' seemingly of their own accord*, "if I still viewed my ability in the old way, I wouldn't know I could produce flora from my body, or alter my own shape. Let alone pull off the advanced moves like the Spring cannon, or Summer fist series. Even my simpler moves like the Flailing Branches series, wouldn't have been possible, I'd have been stuck making nothing but wooden weapons and vines my whole career...it would've sucked eggs!"
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:51 pm

Zeke, in usual fashion sat at his desk and avoided any strangeness as a matter of principle more than anything specific. He sat and continued doing some homework that wasn't due until next week until Eden popped out of her disguise and began explaining things. He listened respectfully, but he wasn't really shocked or in awe of the new teacher, or that it was a famous hero. He just didn't feel starstruck, sort of always having that sense some people lack of celebrities all being people too.

She talked to the course about versatility, and for the first timein class, Zeke had to stiffle a giggle. There is only one person more versatile than he was, assuming he eventually got around to getting more people to let him eat them. At the moment he had only one Quirk and to be honest it seemed fairly straightforwards. All he had to do to 'diversify' his talents was reach over and tap a school mate, or even shake hands with Eden herself, but that sounded dangerous to everyone. He didn't know exactly how, but it did.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:18 am

'Zeke Harington...that is exactly the kind of thoughts I'm talking about', *Edens gaze dropped squarely on OmegaBox as if she'd heard every thought in his recent idea strand*, 'You currently have the power of absorption correct? How far have you tested that 'words' concept?' *It would suddenly occur to Zeke that Eden wasn't speaking, he was hearing her thoughts telepathically*, 'but still, hmm...where have I seen that woman before?...she looks delicious...I--ah I'm getting off track, meet me in the teachers lounge in five minuets, I'll give you a clone of myself to gobble down...I want to see how my reversed quirk will mix with yours'

[To Arthotus]:
I'm aware that Zeke is quite good at hiding his thoughts and emotions, but if you remember, Sakura has been producing a potent perfume that's blanketing the class. This scent triggers peoples minds to hypnotically make them relax, and as a plant person, she has natural empathic abilities, those horns on her head are also not just for show, she can pick up on beta waves from other people, hearing their outward thoughts and images they whip up in their brains. Eden has lots of small sub-abilities that synchronize neatly into one super quirk, all of which are derived from her plant biology. And to clarify yes she did just find out about Zekes Grandma, but no she doesn't care, a woman like that would be like a secret love crush to Sakura. She goes for the ladies, good or bad, the fact that she's dangerous would simply add to the attraction for her. It'd be fun to set up a saucy meeting between the two later.
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:38 am

(Omegablock. Also he only thought his grandmother was more versatile than him, not much more about her. Unless Eden can actually delve into memories, he was mostly thinking about his own Quirk and how to use it differently.

Also define how much it 'makes' one relax? Are we talking Doesn't bat an eye at gunfire in his direction relaxed or like two beers and a massage relaxed?)
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:17 am

(Samwhat, yes she can, but only memories that are on the surface of the mind, because he had a thought of his grandmother he likely also brought an image of her to the front. I can't think of the word Dad without an image of my dad forming in my vision, like an illusion, or a daydream, it just happens whether I want it to or not. Sakuras ability is a fusion of Empathy and telepathy, part of it is hearing thoughts, part is the emotions that are tied to those thoughts. But never those thoughts that hide in the subconscious only those that are currently projected as beta waves. In extremely emotional situations, green tesla arcs will run up between her branches)

(It's a subtle relaxation, simply put it makes you feel 'safe' just enough to where people tend to drop their guard, most people don't even realize the effect is there and Sakura doesn't usually mention it on account that it makes people feel like they're being manipulated, which by all accounts they are. So assume the 'beer and massage' state, the students should all feel 'comfy', that said, sudden movement and loud noises will snap you out of the state.)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:20 am

(Or people catching on to the monster in your attic)

Zeke groaned in annoyance, some of his usual refraining control relaxed by the aura. "What is it with this school and mind readers!" He shot back, more than a little perturbed he had let slip a little of his secret. He focused more intensely on his own powers, the guard that had been subtly lowered since he entered the classroom springing back up.

"No. I haven't given Honey's reverse that much thought. It's only been nearly my every waking moment learning how to use it since she let me eat her. " He thought Sarcastically, unable to regulate his thoughts as respectfully as he might verbal speech, especially with her relaxation field in place.

He decided not to think anymore direct thoughts and began to mentally sing a song he liked to prevent himself from thinking anything else that was going to get him in trouble, though Eden could feel he wasn't worried about her. It was someone else he was worried about.
Arthotus
---

Postby Bright » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:37 pm

A figure could be seen flying through the air in a less than gracious matter.
It would descend quickly and land on the ground beside Eden with a dignified thud.

It was the mythological creaure based hero, Sphinx. She wore red shorts and a white t-shirt. She was athletically built and one could see powerful muscles beneath the furcoat. Around her neck was a silver flute like your average gym coach would use. Her black hair was put in a ponytail.

"Sorry for the late arrival." She stated with no change in her face expression as she stretched her arms and shoulders.
"I had to help some people on the way. There was a car crash. Everyone survived."
She looked over the class.
"Anyway. I'm Sphinx. I'll be helping Eden with analyzing the progression of the class and eventually find a training regiment that'll make you improve."
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Sabi1 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:47 pm

(Sorry Darian, know I've made you wait for the play piece but had trouble thinking up any extra lines and just generally busy, so, instead we'll go to a reaction. Also, biggest question, is Marie warm inside? Is it just her outsides that are cold or is she cold all the way through? If, at least, the insides were warm that would be a bit better.

Also, jeez, just pushing right on in hastening Spectra out the door, abducting her new class without a word. And to think the overly-sexualized succubus has more control over her latent abilities than Sakura. ;) Anyway, I'm getting off on tangents, better post! )

--------------After the play with Marie-----------------

It was nice that Marie was being playful about things, but to say one ever REALLY got used to looking down the maw of a would-be predator would be quite the stretch. At least, that was the case for Honey. She might not be super-opposed to being prey, but she was hardly used to it to the point of not caring or being surprised by it in any way.

As she dangled in front of Marie's open mouth, the bunny girl couldn't really think of anything clever or 'in character' to say so she just sort of grinned and chuckled awkwardly again as she gave a little waving 'bye-bye' motion with her hand before beginning the process of sliding down Marie's throat to her belly.

Marie wouldn't find her resisting what was going on in any way, though like the rest which had nommed on her before, would find that her ears and paws would require a little extra working since they were longer than most, and her little bunny tail might tickle her throat on the way down if she wasn't ready for that little feature.

"Who knew Cinderella had so much in common with Little Red Riding Hood?" She would quip jokingly upon finding herself within Marie's belly and adjusting her position so she was more comfortably facing upright.

"You're not mad about the whole nomming thing at the entrance exam right? Because, that was..." She started to say, wanting to make sure Marie wasn't mad at her about that initial 'accident' when they first met. They'd certainly have some time to talk that out though, considering how intimately close they would be for a little while.

----------------------------------

Honey was very disappointed that Sovie would just snap and run off like that. Especially considering their situations, Sovie wasn't the one who just BARELY made it in. That made it even more annoying. As usual she was doing her best to support everyone else but wasn't really getting much back in return.

Well, they had other important things to do, namely moving into and decorating a new dorm room, as well as saying bye to her parents for a while. At least with their being 4 Honey's they could get moved in and comfortable much quicker than the rest.

------------------------------------

Spectra let Blackbeak do what he needed. Some emotions were currently running high, she could attempt to butt in but, no need. Not for such a simple issue. Besides, there were other things to think about as well. She would leave things at that for the night and go back to her normal duties, keeping an eye out around the school while the students went about preparing their dorms and so on.

------------------------------------

When Honey saw the cute little creature on the desk she certainly was one to pet it, even joking about how they matched. However it was shortly revealed that the transformation was a trick and it was actually another new teacher. This time they would be focusing on versatility... How much more could she actually do with her abilities? Multiplying is pretty straight forward... aside from upping her numbers she wasn't sure what more you could actually do with that. The rest, her natural bunny speed, strength, senses, well that stuff was all pretty straightforward too. How exactly would someone like her become more versatile?
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:44 am

*First Sakura started a timer and had each of the students go through the twelve stage obstacle course consisting of everything from wall jumping to moving pillars, with the last stage being a rather cruel falling tile gauntlet, the moment you touched the floor in front of the tile set a random number of tiles would fall away sometimes only leaving a minimum of twelve tiles, if you fell off there you wound up back on the first floor and had to run the gauntlet again. She allowed everyone to run this obstacle course at the same time saying*, "you can wait for others to finish before starting if you really want", *which turned out to be a nasty trick as she never restarted the timer, those that waited were just wasting time.*

*Each of the students names and scores were recorded via engraved wooden tiles that just manifested on a huge scoreboard on the wall in front of the gathering hall, after everyone had a score, Eden sat them all down again and chatted with them one by one, taking her time, and allowing each of them to listen to the individual conversations, as everything she said could be adapted to each of them, encouraging them to figure things out on their own as well as through her teachings.*

[Honey]:
*Eden had Honey make as many clones as she could, observing each occurance and her eyes grew in marvel each time*, "This is advanced stuff little bunny, do you even realize what your doing?", *Sakura put her gauntlets to her head like shed just blown her mind with a short but deep giggle*, "You're utilizing Quantum Fission to duplicate yourself in space-time! That's not a clone, its actually you!", *Eden dropped her claws to her expansive hips and continued*, "have you ever tried Quantum Fusion then? Re absorbing your Honeys after you've multiplied?"

[Sovera]:
"Good to see you again little Wilder, I hope your parents are doing well", *Sovera would blush hearing the compliment her ears drooping a bit as she held her left arm in her right claw*, "there good, me not so much...I'm in a rough spot right now..."

*Eden gave the smaller girl a pat on the head*, "I'm sure you'll get back on track, now, have you been practicing your different forms?"

"I've got speed and Stealth down pat...but strength always gives me...issues...I don't like being so slow...", *Sovie brought her claws in front of her, holding them together at her belly, a defencive posture, she was apparently feeling anxious*

"Well I know you have speed down", *Eden gave Sovie a sideways 'know what yer hidin' look before continuing*, "But based on what I've heard, you just told a little fib, otherwise you'd have passed that test the other day with flying colors", *this made Sovera grimace and look down to the side in shame*

"No worries tyke, I'm here to help, now, I wan't you to work on Minor transformations for me, lets start with those wings, try getting them to twist totally forward so you can aim the thrusters forward instead of back", *Sovera blinked*, "That sounds painful..."

[Zeke]:
'Mister Omegablocks, tell me, after hearing more on Honeys ability, do you have a better understanding of the ability she gave you?', *Eden spoke to him mentally again so his secret little lunch on Honey would remain relatively in the dark*

[Mark]:
"What a charming appearance...hmm...have you watched any of those movies about the chinese monkey king Son Wukong? I don't expect you to lift mountains but monkeys have many unique abilities, you might have some mythological traits you don't know about, Wukong could shapeshift, and his eyes of fire could reveal the true forms of things...if anything I reccomend learning some martial arts and carying a long staff, if nothing else but for the effect, you've got the fur for it", *Sakura would promptly manifest a long staff of ideal polished fighting wood for him with some lovely carvings of monkeys swinging through a forrest over the length of the wood, it was heavier than it looked*, "you can use it for traversal as well, give it a shot. I'll make you several in case that one breaks."

(I'm thinking Mark can beef up into a gorilla form later on to pull off bursts of super strength)

[Marie]:
"Hmm...you seem to be underutilizing half of your quirk...", *Sakura suddenly sprouted ten meaty arms from her back that wrapped around her main arms to form two massive whammers*, "With your supernatural quirk, I'll bet you could enhance your physical half somehow, I'll bet if you focused you could phase through physical armor to strike somethings weak points, you'd only need to phaze enough material to get your fist into contact, a body possessing a spirit cannot be phased through though, so the strike should land on its own...if you have trouble with that, try possessing an object, run your ghostly chi through a ribbon or other flexible object, and try to make it move like you move your hair, I'll bet you can do some really neat things with rope or string."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:57 pm

Zeke did fine on the course. His power wasn't insanely useful for it, especially if tools weren't allowed. Still, he's athletics and fit, and has good judgement.

He kept his thoughts and emotions under close wraps after their initial conversation. He perciveered through her relaxation effects, though that was easier as he ran through the course and could focus his mind only on that.

"I guess the reverse would be fusion, but I don't actually meld together with the objects I absorb, they're just sort of stored inside me. That sounds a bit painful and I don't know if I want to 'fuse' with things or people,
Even if I can."
He stated plainly, mangled fusions of grotesque and misshapen bulges filled his mind. She wasn't going to get as polite a response taking directly from his mind.
Arthotus
---

Postby Sabi1 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:15 pm

Compared to Blackbeak's sneaking challenge, this obstacle course was pretty straight-forward. Once again, the Honey's had a pretty fun time with it. It was pretty easy for them, for the most part. They were already used to skillfully jumping and balancing, as long as they were paying attention, as they'd demonstrated on the very first day by her adept running and jumping through the streets and around bystanders. As long as she was actually keeping her focus on said running and jumping she wasn't likely to make such simple mistakes as she did back then.

That's more of where the challenge came in though, the fact that everyone could participate at once. Certain members of their class were rather large and awkward, so more of the risk came from watching out for them, than any issues she might actually have navigating the course herself.

If any of her classmates were having issues navigating certain parts of the course though, or handling some of the obstacles and she was ahead, she wouldn't mind slowing down a little to sort of demonstrate how she would handle that particular challenge. Sure, her way of moving and doing things wouldn't work for everyone, it sure as Hell wouldn't work for shark girl, but at least her demonstration might give some ideas or show what to expect and help a little.

Just on agility and mobility alone though, it was pretty obvious Honey, Mark, and Sovera were taking the early leads and angling to be the ones to watch for this particular training.

(I can actually see Honey taking first in this particular challenge for one particular reason. Unlike everyone else, she has 4 lives, to put things in videogame terms. Like that final obstacle, if all 4 Honey's are there, one might fall, but the other three would be able to see the pattern and could continue. Of course that depends on how Sakura considers that sort of handling of the course, whether one Honey going down affects all of them, or if all it would take is one Honey finishing since that is a major advantage of her ability in that it does only take one getting through to make sure she makes it.)

When Eden summarized what Honey was doing, the bunnies didn't look shocked or surprised. Yes, technically speaking it was amazing, there was still very little understanding or explanation of how she was actually able to do this and how it truly worked, but for her that wasn't really a concern, it just did. So when it was mentioned that each Honey actually was Honey they nodded in agreement.
"I know."
When the suggestion of reabsorbing came up though, then there was finally a reaction, though probably not what would have been expected. The Honey's looked shocked!
"But, that's Honey! Why would we want to do that?!" They wondered. After all, they already knew each Honey was just as legitimate as the last, so why would she want to create another iteration of herself only to immediately absorb her? What could something like that possibly achieve? Not to mention the side-effects which they usually tried to hide, the energy depletion, tiredness, and headaches the remaining Honey would deal with when recuperating from maintaining multiple Honey's for an extended period of time. Perhaps those effects would be lessened over time but right now they were enough of an issue that the idea of creating and reabsorbing multiple Honey's didn't exactly seem like it would be of any use or benefit. Then again, they'd also never tried so maybe there could be something different about it... Maybe Sakura had more ideas or clues as to what they might expect with whatever information she had from their databases and experience.
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:42 pm

[Zeke]: *Eden Hmmm'd and crossed her many arms in thought, in response to Zekes observations*, "Standard defined Fusion is different from Quantum Fusion, your talking about splicing energy and matter here not just combining two things, I'm sure you know about Nuclear fusion right? Same thing that powers those big old nuk-a-plants out in the country? Quantum fusion is a big step up from that, cutting edge stuff...you should probably test it out in this context in the big box, that armored area, just in case you blow something up..."

(I'm thinking this becomes a direct enhancement quirk on top of the absorption powers, essentially energy powered limb augmentation, much like Midorias One for all: Full Cowling. Alternatively this could also create energy fields that absorb matter into energy to power itself, air, rock, ect, that could prove very handy)
-

[Honeys]: "I'm thinking you'll stockpile energy inside yourself, how that energy manifests could be in any number of ways, but I'll bet the fusion solution would be a superior method than poofing yourselves away, perhapse it's the correct means to dispersing yourselves...I'll bet those headaches come from loosing the energy you've spliced...see right now your connected by a mental network right, that means there's a flow of yang(Light) or 'mental energy', during the 'poof' you're loosing yin(Dark) or 'physical energy' disrupting the circulation of yang and making the web snap like a bow in order to straighten out...I'd imagine it feels like getting whipped in the forehead...or right to the brain...ouch", *Eden began rubbing her own forehead imagining how uncomfortable that must be*, "If you never try, you'll never know and your growth as a heroine could end abruptly..."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Bright » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:17 pm

Sphinx takes notes while watching the students go through training.
Writing with a lions paw for a hand was quite hard, so her handwriting was atrocious.

Mark gave it a try with the staff to traverse the course, but he was never one for martial arts, nor had he ever seen any of the "journey to the west" movies. He gave it a good try however, and managed somehow not to break the staff.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Arthotus » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:28 pm

Zeke considered her explanation. Absorbing things as energy? That sounded pretty dangerous too. Especially depending on how he could or couldn't control that energy. Would he just turn a pebble into a bomb? Could he absorb people like that? Would that be a form of digestion, consider he gets energy from them... But that begs the question of whether they'd be able to revive at a Rez station. He was was more willing to try after she implied he himself wasn't in much danger, but it was a bit strange to consider that the teacher was going to let him devour a clone and effectively add to his reverse repertoire permanently. It felt a bit strange that she sounded so impersonal about it, so business like, in comparison to the somewhat intimate time he had with Honey.

Gah! Zeke focused back on trying to figure out what Sakuras reverse would be. Plants.... Manipulation of plants. Fuck what would be the opposite? He didn't expect to turn into a robot when he gulped down Crimson's crystallized blood, so if the opposite of flesh powers was robotic stuff, what's the opposite of plant?
Arthotus
---

Postby Arthotus » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:55 pm

Zeke considered her explanation. Absorbing things as energy? That sounded pretty dangerous too. Especially depending on how he could or couldn't control that energy. Would he just turn a pebble into a bomb? Could he absorb people like that? Would that be a form of digestion, consider he gets energy from them... But that begs the question of whether they'd be able to revive at a Rez station. He was was more willing to try after she implied he himself wasn't in much danger, but it was a bit strange to consider that the teacher was going to let him devour a clone and effectively add to his reverse repertoire permanently. It felt a bit strange that she sounded so impersonal about it, so business like, in comparison to the somewhat intimate time he had with Honey.

Gah! Zeke focused back on trying to figure out what Sakuras reverse would be. Plants.... Manipulation of plants. Fuck what would be the opposite? He didn't expect to turn into a robot when he gulped down Crimson's crystallized blood, so if the opposite of flesh powers was robotic stuff, what's the opposite of plant?
Arthotus
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay