Vore Hero Academia

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Vore Hero Academia

Postby Sabi1 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:45 pm

(Was giving this one some time since the only one to respond to right now was in the past, but, might as well.

Going after Jennifer might be a little weird considering their little moment, and other various reasons, but there are still two Honey's out in the theater as well, and Marie has yet to show off her new look to them, plus she owes them one since the surprise in the simulation didn't work out as planned.

I was picturing something more like, Marie goes out and surprises everyone with her new look, and while the Honey's are distracted by it and not as unnerved since she doesn't look so creepy, Marie could just grab one up and even things up. As mentioned before, as long as at least one Honey makes it home, things are fine. Unexpectedly surprising, but fine. Besides, that would kind of complete the set for the night. XD One Honey went home with Zeke, one with Sovera, if Marie grabs one and the remaining one goes home like normal, it'll be the trifecta. )

She smiled at Marie seeing how surprised she was by her altered appearance with only a few minor changes. "You know, way back in the old days it wouldn't be uncommon to use disguises and alter-egos and things. It was just part of being a hero, until everyone had the potential. Not many that use disguises any more, not that it isn't a useful skill to know anyway." She said, not that she was around back in those days, she just recalled some stories of how it used to be back when heros would hide their identities and such. Who knows though, maybe Marie would find the idea entertaining and try to bring it back.

"Me be a hero?" She repeated, chuckling lightly and shaking her head at the idea. "Oh no... Well, everyone fantasizes about it as a child but it's far too violent and dangerous, not really my thing. I'm surprised Honey decided to try, she really doesn't like violence either but... we support her." She said, her tone betraying the shared concern her parents had about Honey participating in the academy with the rest. Though Marie would know first hand how despite not liking violence, the Honey's were certainly capable of doling it out when needed. Or at least doing a good job of acting the part.

"You should show your friends!" Jennifer then said, changing subjects with a big smile. "I imagine you'll get quite the reaction from them as well. Remember..." She said, taking a deep breath then standing up straight, putting a big smile on her face while folding her hands before herself below her chest and walking with a very dignified gate. She then laughed, "I imagine since you seem to keep your hair down, if you pulled your arms back out of view and entered like that, they might not even realize who you are at first." She said with a smile, presenting that as a possible sneaky little trick Marie could try to play if she was willing to keep up the act a little longer. "The auditorium is just out the door, then left and straight down the hallway to the stage doors." She then added, clarifying that Marie could walk back out rather than be teleported like last time if she wanted.
Sabi1
---

Postby Darian » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:39 pm

(That sounds like a lovely idea. And It'll let me work on Marie's acting skills!)

(The Play)
"It's good that you're so protective of her... and that you're letting her be what she wants to be." Marie smiles, in a more true and understanding manner than she usually does... perhaps her own parents have had similar worries?

Still, when Jennifer suggests showing off the costume, her smile gets very big indeed.

"Can you go out and announce me as the evil-stepsisters fairy godmother?" She asks, her black eyes sly. "If Honey keeps up character and gets close, I'll... return the favor they gave me earlier."

She takes a moment to stand up tall and straight, folding her lower arms back behind the wig, and hidden behind her glittery wings. "After all, even evil-stepsisters get fairy godmothers! and Fairy godmothers have to look out for their little god-children... good or bad..."
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby Sabi1 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:06 pm

Jennifer quirked her eyes curiously at the 'return the favor' remark that Marie made but figured it shouldn't hurt to play along. These are future heros after all, what could possibly happen?

(I did a little google search and even though they're not doing the Disney version, it's the only one with names for them, so, using that! )

With a poof, Jennifer appeared back on stage. This appearance was obviously more flashy than the ones she did near Marie, showing that either she had some control over how her teleports appeared, or she kept some props handy in her pockets when wanting to make a flashy entrance.

Once Honey's eyes were upon her she motioned to the stage door, "What is this? A new fairy Godmother has appeared? This one for young Anastasia!"

Honey's eyes and ears quirked curiously. "What...?"
"That's not in the script."
"Must be a final rehearsal prank..." The remaining two Honey's muttered to themselves.
"Well, should see how it plays out." Said one, giving the other an encouraging nudge forward.

The Honey playing Anastasia came forward, hopping up to the stage. "What?! A fairy godmother of my own? It's about time I finally got my own happily ever after!" She said, improvising a line as she played along.

(I don't know exactly what Marie plans to do, but I think it's appropriate to assume Honey would add this line after seeing her...)

After Marie revealed herself in her disguise, who it was didn't immediately click with Honey, yes she didn't know many girls as tall as Marie, but the wig, the outfit, the makeup, it was all so completely different from her normal appearance that the idea that it was Marie hadn't even registered yet.
"... My... Fairy Godmother... how TALL you are..." She remarked, invoking such classics as Little Red Riding hood with her insight.
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:48 pm

-=-=-=-=-[The USJ Invasion]-=-=-=-=-

-[The Bishop: Rakuma Draconica]-
*Rakuma would shriek*, "SWORD", *Before the stone flung by Mark would land square on her temple instantly knocking her unconscious* (she has a low constitution), *Before her, a white and red clad knight of the same species as her with red horns and white scales but a totally human frame would manifest from thin air, armed with a longsword, he cut away Maries hair with a blade of infinite sharpness that slashed through air, stone, and metal alike, however with Rakuma now vulnerable, "Sword" remained on the defence just in front of the unconscious villain.*

-[Hell Quake: Pariah Umbra]-
*Hearing Rakuma shriek, Pariah would turn swiftly simultaneously whipping her club fisted tail into Boneshocks blood wall for the final strike, sending the wealthiest heroine skipping over the ground like a stone flung across water. The tremendous brute of a dragoness would then start a hundred ton charge, slowly picking up momentum but every step shaking the ground, her body was huge but it seemed to be insanely heavy as well, far more than her size suggested, as when she worked up to a full sprint every foot fall shattered the concrete floor, a task that required immense pressure. There was an interesting factor of her charge that highlighted her left arm. While her right arm was truly sturdy, her left was covered in a heavier metallic version of her armor, it looked more solid than the rest of her body and she held it forth like a shield in her charge with her mighty mace carried at her lower side in counter balance. She lept into the fray at full speed intending to drop attack Gravehand with that giant mace. Keeping her heavy left arm just to the side, almost hitting it with the mace but this allowed her to keep her guard up while striking, it was good, practiced shield play. Hit or not Marie would feel a wave of cold after the mace struck, the swing slamming into the ground producing a great tremor that shook the entire USJ, she would then turn and slam her tail into Marie like she did with Boneshock, if rushed that tail would smack her assaulter again all on its own accord.*

*Pariah held her heavy claw over Rakumas body as it shined with a white light, after about ten seconds, the white dragon blinked awake and began looking for whoever threw that damned rock at her head*

*Spotting Mark, Rak shouted "SHIELD", as another knight this time armed with a large sturdy Kite shield and a broadsword, stood fast behind Rakuma ready to intercept any ranged strikes for her.*

-[Ebony Claw: Torarie Umbra]-
*The Gold eyed dragon received a very unpleasant shock from three of her captives, that caused her cloak to billow outwards revealing a slender frame and large thick claws made of black metal that had wrapped around the Honeys, her body would seem to 'Peal' off of theirs as it was trying to envelop them whole as if she were made of a gelatinous material, once fully off, a black layer would blast off of her body revealing a five eyed golden dragoness beneath it, each one blinking with cartoony X's in their eyes before poofing into clouds of twisting shadow smoke with the original being the exception, though she was still being shocked. The one who tried using the light siren however was merely eaten, pushed into her captives body the blinking light visible through the black dragons wing cloak and golden belly, she showed no bulges but her belly did flash from the beacon. The captive Honeys tech however would not work once they were sunken into this dragons body*

"Haa...haaa...ahaa, I like it when they struggle", *the golden eyed dragoness flourished her claws sending a wall of darkness up that blocked the Honeys from escaping, like inverted dragon wings reaching a good fifty feet up at a steep conical angle before holding her palms upwards a stance that sucked the lingering smoke, and the one successful clone into her as all of it liquified and reformed into her Black state, Now with some thicker curvature and heavier muscles from the eaten Honey clone*, "Honestly wouldn't have this any other way...", *Torarie re summoned her shadow selves and rushed at honey with those mean looking black armored claws.*

-[Spectron: Rain Zantega]-
*The hardlight clone of Sovera would burst after a single hit from Zekes plasma cannon, the celebration however was short lived as Rain belched out yet another one to chase after and harass zeke. Just as the clone reached Zeke however it received an instant strike to the chest as a blue laser crashed into its body. To the south Elise Voxanova the mecha heroine had produced an arm cannon and pulverized the construct from long range, with the cannon still smoking she aimed for Rain next who summoned a lightscreen around her and changed direction to move for Elise...the next beam crashed right through Rains screen, as it wasn't a defencive ability, Elise wasn't the type to care about opposing defences simply smiling as her beam hit the radiant dragon like a pile driver and flung the villain back, wings and all, to come crashing down in the ocean rescue zone.*

-[Greyscale: Drega Zantega]-
*When the Golden eyed Dragoness was shocked with Honeys taser gauntlets, her concentration broke and the shadows around the silver horned commander of the group parted, revealing a burly, wingless male dragon covered nose to tail in silver armor, with glowing red eyes being the only other color on his person, once rain took the dive into the lake however the muscle bound drake turned his eyes narrowing before he litterally dissappeared, reappearing over the ocean rescue zone*, "I will not allow you to drown my daughter, this will not due", *silver horns held his claw palm down and just by making a slapping motion, blew every drop of water out of the enormous pool, the blasted water seemed to just stop in mid air as a beautiful and spectacular explosion of H2O, silver moved down to the revealed aqua bed retrieved Rain and floated through the wall of static water, which parted around him never even touching the silver clad wyrm. He brought Rain to Pariah stating*, "keep her safe until she awakens, she will need time to heal after such an impact", *before Pariah took her in claw and swallowed her down whole, settling deep inside the massive dragoness's tubby black belly, before Pariah turned her attention back to Boneshock, licking her lips and preparing to eat the heroine as well.*

"It seems my judgement is terribly off today, I've overestimated the teachers of this school, as well as underestimated its students, ah such an embarrassment...", *His regal voice boomed over the USJ demanding the attention of student and teacher alike*, "it seems we've failed to capture the attention of our target, girls, finish up what you like so we can leave...honestly, such a wasted effort...oh...I should pick a few of these fresh faces to take with us", *Silver horns held out his claw and Rakumas book flew into it*, "let's see, Zeke Harrington...check, Sovera Wilder, Rain already ate her, Marie Yurie, a possible candidate, Doma Dradoga Hmm...who to chose though, we only have so much space...I suppose a few could stay in Pariah, she's got plenty of spare room in that bottomless pit she calls a stomach."

*Silver horns clearly had a habit of thinking out loud, however his thoughts were interrupted when the front gate to the USJ burst open in a crash of fire, "It seems there's trouble afoot...I was on my way to deliver my brothers lunch only to find this facility overrun by a bunch of ingrates."

*Silver horns turned to see Grandus the fat santa looking man from earlier walking into the USJ through a cloud of smoke*, "Ah the oaf has arrived...Pariah put him down", *as the Mace wielding giantess charged Grandus down, he shifted right in front of everyone into the mighty Super Nova, wrapping himself in fire and copper, and slamming the hammer of a mighty pole axe into her belly only for the huge woman to shrug it off and strke her shield arm into his helm.*

"Quite the durrable one then eh-", *Nova would stop as he felt frost upon his helmet*, "I see, your an ice wielder then..."

"Not exactly I-"

"PARIAH...stop your tongue from wagging...", *Silver horns spat at her making the heavy dragon shut her chops*, "You have a big mouth, make sure you only use it to eat our enemies...starting with the over cooked buffoon over there."

*Grandus seemed a bit disturbed by this as Silver horns commented*, "what? You can't expect your opponents to constantly tell you how to beat them...I assure you, I won't allow such an idiotic mistake to slip from my daughters tongues...still she hasn't arrived yet...I think we need a more obvious luer"

*Silver horns pointed his open claw upwards and roared like the bellow of a king*, "SORUNGA!", *...a shockwave shook the air and the entire roof blew clean off being flung away from Silver Horns at an angle High into the cloudy sky. The strike shook everything in the building and blew many people clean off their feet even some of the villains though Pariah seemed completely rooted due to her immensely heavy constitution.*

"I am the Greyscale, forgive me for not introducing myself sooner, these my lovely daughters have been playing with you all thus far...but now you will know this..."

*His tone hit a sinister note with the following line his eyes drilling down into all before him.*

"Despair...For I am Here."
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:39 pm

Zeke gave a quick salutation to his class mate as her much more efficient long range system shot down his pursuer. His plasma bolts had some damage, but they were a bit slow in comparison to lasers. He watched Rain plummet into the drink, the ocean zone next to the landslide one he was skating down. He finally leapt over the railing and skidded to a stop at in the plaza, looking back up at everything going back up near the entrance. Shit, he just had to keep going for the switch, it would take him too long to climb back up those stairs.

He shot off, skating like a demon, leaving long, glowing red groves on the neat stone courtyard as he literally melted slices of it to skate across with his plasma skates. His boosters fired only occasionally, just to give him little bursts on the pinnacle of his glides, since he had finally found where it listed his power capacity and he was draining it fast using so much plasma. He kind of doubted he could just recharge his energy by switching forms quickly, so once he was out of 'juice' in this form he'd just have to deal with using his 'crocodile'. He mentally went over everything in his back pack, happy that the plates that flipped open for his boosters spewed fire away, not just burning up his extra equipment.

He quickly hit the stairs on the other side and leapt off his skates, the blades clicking back into his feet as he sprinted up the stairs in a robotic running motion. He strode up four steps at a time, still completely intent on making to to that switch to sound the alarm. His head swilled backwards to continue watching what was happening on the other side of USJ now, since he didn't exactly need to watch the stairs.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Darian » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:19 pm

Rakuma would have a split second to see Gravehand's eyes widen as her hair was chopped off, and the ghost girl pulled back just an instant... before Pariah's charge and swipe smashed Gravehand into the ground with a grotesque crack. Marie was practically flattened into the crater, her limbs all askew and obviously broken. The second hit was clearly enough to keep Gravehand down.

At least, one might think that before seeing one black and red eye glaring up at Parian and Bishop. There were glowing red veins that matched her iris, standing out against her pale face.

"Ow."

Hair suddenly flowed and wrapped around the Shield that was protecting The Bishop Rakuma, and it would be whipped into the air and down onto Sword with a loud crack, smashing them both into unconsciousness or at least another section of cracked concrete. Gravehand's arms and body cracked back into place, heedless of the chill that Pariah left over her. She was through holding back at all against these villains.

This time all three of her fists hit Rakuma, and Gravehand seriously considered eating her right then and there... but the arrival of Nova and this new... Greyscale villain was changing things. And if she was right... Honey needed help!

(I figure, Marie could safe the captured Honey by getting all 'rip and tear' with her hands and hair... but if I'm right shouldn't the bunny just despawn and be free that way? If that's the case, I could try eating Rakuma... What do you guys think?)

[The play]

Marie strolled out onto the stage with her back straight and her head held high... seeming more like an angel than a fairy god-mother... or at least, one the the beautiful, hot ones. She smiled broadly at 'Anastasia' as she ran up and commented on her height.

"All the better to watch over you, my god-daughter!" she said knowingly. Then she affected a sad, disappointed frown. "Alas my sweet child, I have seen that you have become most naughty in recent years... perhaps even wicked! This simply will not do." The tall fairy tutted lightly with her finger.
"Fortunately, I do not believe you are a lost cause just yet! You clearly do not appreciate what you have, but perhaps you can appreciate and show kindness to others! You have already complimented my height... let us see if you do so twice more. Succeed, and I shall reward you. Fail, and you need not fear... I will merely help you to live and learn, as is my duty and pleasure."

She gives Honey a truly caring smile, and kneels before her, bringing her closer to her level.

"Now, my sweet, how shall you compliment me next?" she asks, taking the bunny's hands in her own.

There are plenty of things to compliment about the 'fairy godmother.' Her face is very very pretty, and her body is very, very well formed...

But what's going to stick out most to Honey right now, is that the Fairy's hands are absolutely FREEZING. The hands that hold hers right now are shockingly cold! And the fairy isn't letting her hands go if she accidentally tries to jerk away...
Darian
???

Postby Bright » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:06 pm

[Battle]

When you can throw rocks with great speed, and the enemy outnumbers and are several hundred meters away, there's no need to get personal. That's what Mark thought to himself as he kept throwing anything he could towards the enemy, hopefully buying Marie time to get away.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Sabi1 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:27 pm

(You're right Darian, the Honey that was caught could just disperse if wanted, but getting caught was always a possibility, she would try to find Sovera to figure out what happened first.)

The play--------
Well this certainly was a surprise, the Honey's we're no strangers to improvisation but this new person seemed so different and yet, familiar somehow at the same time.

Indeed, standing upright, smiling as she was, Marie looked quite different than usual, and there was quite a bit worth complimenting, she almost seemed like a super model or real life doll, though as predicted the thing that immediately stood out, that made Honey quirk her eyes and ears as she looked at her hand in Marie's... "Oh my, fairy godmother how... COLD you are... ?!" She remarked, that particular point so odd she couldn't help but vocalize it. So strange why would this... Wait a second... She only knew one other person who was cold all the time... "... Marie...?" She asked, breaking character slightly to confirm her suspicion at the sudden realization.

----------------

The Honey who had been captured began to observe her surroundings as best as possible, intending to search out Sovera to make sure she was ok and try to figure out what was going on. The working theory was some sort of self generated pocket dimension similar to Zeke's crystal, in which case if she could find Sovie, maybe they could figure something out or perhaps at least know she's ok before dispersing so the rest could focus on other things.

(Don't know the nature of it yet but, if it's not a pocket dimension where she can interact with or find Sovie, that Honey would just disappear and the others would then know it doesn't work the same as Zeke's crystal does. )

The three who were still outside, meanwhile, now had a hint of how to proceed. Thankfully, as they'd demonstrated many times before, they were rather good at working as a team.

"All right girls, time to perform!" Called out one of them, the three seeming to halt and take a triangle formation almost like their own group of cheerleaders. In fact that was what they were going for, since this bad guy seemed to work with shadows, and they were good and jumping, the working plan was to minimize ground contact.

"U L T-R-A that is how we'll win the day!"
"We're ULTRA!"
"Yeah, yeah, we're ULTRA!!!"
The three broke out into the chant as the two in the back of the triangle leapt off the shoulders of the one in front to get high off the ground and begin recharging their gloves, the third then began to jog towards Torarie before performing a summersault, then alternating into a jump and a flip, the three continuing their cheerleader performance as they hopped, flipped, and moved around her with amazing precision, timing their moves to make their actions as distracting and difficult to follow as possible. Three different agile targets weaving in and out of each other with speed and grace minimizing ground contact to minimize their own shadows and thus the chances Torarie would have to catch them, once one of their gloves was charged, that one would move in to give Torarie a strike, shocking her into exposing her form once more, that's when the next would move in to deliver a good solid kick, followed immediately by the next with a charged glove swinging in yet again to deliver another shock, followed by another kick, and so on until one of them was able to pull out her whip and use it like a rope to wrap around the villain in the hopes of detaining her.
Sabi1
---

Postby Darian » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:02 pm

The 'fairy' merely smiles a bit wider at Honey's questioning guess at her name, but doesn't answer... at least at first.

"Ohoho... well, I am a winter fairy, but that merely makes me appreciate your warmth, my child." She says airily, and then four other arms reach out and grab Honey's shoulders and snake around her waist, pulling the bunny much closer and pressing her lightly against her large, chilly chest, their faces mere inches away.

To any outsiders, it would merely be an unexpected reveal and a charming scene, about how much the fairy godmother loves and holds affection for her wayward god-daughter.

To Honey however, it is confirmation as to just who this is... and that this time, she's been caught flat footed. The big ghost has managed to sneak up on her, not from the shadows or the vents, but out in the open!

"One more compliment is all you need, my sweet..." Marie continues in her god-mother voice, sweet and kind, her eyes closed in harmless happiness. (Anime-closed eyes thing) "you are inches away from a magical reward..."

Only Honey might see Marie's long tongue snake out for a moment as the fairy tilts her head to one side... with a soft, barely heard crack of bone, audible only to the bunny in her grasp.

(Well, it's okay if you mess up the compliment, as you can probably guess what the reward will be. :gulp: )
Darian
???

Postby Sabi1 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:50 pm

Even if others didn't notice some of the things she was doing, like teasing Honey with her tongue and preparing her jaw, she certainly noticed. Her expression holding as she continued to act normally, though there were hints of obvious shakiness that Marie would no doubt note.

"Heh heh..." She laughed anxiously as Marie pulled her close, it wouldn't be so bad if she weren't so cold, and she didn't know where this was inevitably going already...

"Well... fairy godmother... You have a surprisingly nice figure, when you're not slouched over and hidden behind hair..." She said, providing a little compliment to Marie's surprisingly well developed figure. It was true though, the way she normally stood and moved it was hard to notice such things because she was trying to maximize creepiness, as she was now though, aside from the whole cold skin thing it would be quite easy to imagine her being pretty popular on the dating scene.

After her compliment was delivered though, Honey looked up to Marie, her anxious smile spreading. "This was all just an excuse to nom me wasn't it?" She asked knowingly. The bunny girl didn't try to struggle or anything though, she knew she wouldn't be able to overpower Marie and since her duplicates were already occupied there wasn't any real chance of a 'rescue' either. She just had to hoped Marie would continue to be good-natured about it all. Especially since she still wasn't sure exactly how Marie took their initial introductions (accidental fear induced nomming), so in the back of her mind there was still the possibility that for Marie, this could be an act of payback or revenge.
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:47 pm

(Allright guys I'm gonna need a favor, I'm totally lost as to what everyone is doing in this rp. I need you all to find your last post from the Invasion scene and send it to me in a PM labled V.Aca Update. My youtubing has me swamped with tasks but I've also managed to start up a Dragons Dogma run (complete with a big rumped Sakura XD) you can find that in the link below. I may decide to cut the scene short so we can get back to the simple school stuff, as combat scenes seem to interrupt my RPs like all hell right now. Tell me what you all think in your pms, hell we could skip straight back to class afterwards. Maybe make some more harry potter esq scenes of just fun in the classroom.)

Maximum Booty! Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen 2017 Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKfnvl- ... bV&index=1
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:32 am

(Allright, I've concluded that I've split myself in too many directions. I need to wrap this scene up so we can get back to one on one scenes and just having fun.)

-=-=-=-=-

*Greyscales explosive attack was instantly retaliated, like a bolt of lightning on a cloudless day appearing out of nowhere, the principal Ramah struck him square in the chest with what could only be described as a flat square of light that rushed at him shining suddenly as it touched him, then sending him soaring through the air, without lifting her arms the thin white dragoness chased the silver clad drake right out of the USJ bashing him with that odd light square over and over until they crashed through the wall and soared out of sight.*

*The villainous girls whipped around looking at eachother before the golden eyed one did a back flop into her own shadow and the others did the same like a practiced maneuver. Even Super Nova failing to catch Pariah as the movement was so unexpected*

*Moments later, the rest of the super teachers entered, some by sky, and some by conventional means, some with specialized abilities like Capn Punkin phased through the walls or other such means. And those that could fly gave chase after the principal to reinforce her offencive.*

*A great quake shook the ground, and minuets later the principal returned, not even a speck of dirt on her white clad person.*

"The students are safe...for now...Roll Call!" *After a check off of names they would realize three students including Sovera was missing and Ramah would dart back into the sky with a single motion of her arms the flying teachers would shoot out in all directions to try and find the lost students...they simply weren't anywhere to be found."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:39 am

(Hey everyone, I want at least a few of you to make a pro hero to be featured as a school teacher so you can take over during my hiatuses. I'm having far too much trouble maintaining the madness that is my life right now. But I also want you all to have fun.)

[Pro Hero Creation]:

[Pro Heroes Name and Title]: (Ex: SuperNova, the shooting star Hero)
[Secret Identity]:
[Quirk]:
(Be creative, SuperNova's quirk is not just fire manipulation. If you play as a slime, that can be your quirk stating you can do whatever a slime can do. Look to mythology, science fiction, and anything you can think of that would be interesting.)

[Zone of Heroes Popularity]: (Example, City, Country, Continent, Global)
[Hero Colors]: (Usually three colors)
[Hero's weakness]:
(Probably relates to their powers, for instance SuperNova loses his shooting star form if he's submerged in water. He still has powers but he's essentially at B-list hero level underwater.)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Bright » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:20 am

Tired from the whole ordeal, Mark leaned against a wall and slid down.
"Geez, spare me from these superillain attacks during school."
He looked around to see if he could find any of the other classmates of his.

[Pro Hero Creation]:

[Pro Heroes Name and Title]: Sphinx
[Secret Identity]: Themis
[Quirk]: Sphinx, as in the mythological creature. She can fly for limited amounts of time, run like a quadraped, Good physical strength.
[Zone of Heroes Popularity]: She's quite known around the Greek/middleeast parts of the world. Thinks she's born in Iran.
[Hero Colors]: Light brown/Red/White
[Hero's weakness]: She's very bad at multitasking. She gets easily tired, she likes to finish fights quick and prolonged fights are bad for her.

Other: Black hair, green eyes, 9 feet tall when standing on hind legs, wings, lionlike paws.
Personality: She adores it when people are into history and ask questions. She hates it when people try to dodge her questions.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Sabi1 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:27 am

After finding nothing useful for their situation or helping Sovera, the Honey who had been grabbed, disappeared. Shortly after, the villains themselves performed their own disappearing act.

"And we were just getting warmed up..." Remarked one of the Honey's. Granted it was best that the villains were scared off but the trio was just beginning to get into a groove, which did seem to be the way things worked with them. In battle situations they were a little slower to start than the rest, mostly due to their hesitance to fight, but once they got going, it was undeniable their ability to function in unison as their own team was highly effective.

"But what now?"
"We didn't find Sovie."
"I know..." The three sighed disappointedly.
"We need to make sure everyone's ok."
With that the Honey's set about checking on their friends, using the supplies in their utility belt as intended, to aid with any minor injuries they might have. For now they needed to have faith that the professional hero's would be able to handle the rest and rescue their missing friends.

(I'll have a go at a pro, I'll use Spectra, I think. Normally she's a very old and very powerful succubus, I was thinking of introducing her in the vore tribes rp possibly at some point, but, she should work here for now with some minor tweaks.
[Pro Hero Creation]:

[Pro Heroes Name and Title]: Spectra, the succubus
[Secret Identity]:
[Quirk]: Empathic telekinesis, shadow manipulation (For those in the VT rp, this is what Minoa's current move set is based on, Spectra's abilities. Though considering the setting Spectra will be lacking some of her more supernatural abilities here.) Spectra can use Empathy to feel the emotions of others, extremely useful in telling whether or not someone is lying, as well as implanting emotions such as fear, attraction, etc. to alter the reactions of her enemies or others when necessary. She can also use stored up emotional energy to release psychic bursts. Her other major ability is shadow manipulation, Spectra can manipulate darkness in multiple unusual ways, but the most common are for teleportation, like what Tora did earlier, a form of shapeshifter to alter her appearance, and using shadows like extra appendages, shadow tendrils, etc.

[Zone of Heroes Popularity]: Global, Spectra loves to travel, meet new people, etc. Though her appearance and mannerisms tend to limit her demographics to more adult venues.
[Hero Colors]: purple, black, red
[Hero's weakness]: Situational, can be extreme light, or extreme dark depending on location and time of day.

Spectra is a large lady, in about every respect. Standing over 7 feet tall, she has long black hair, as well as two large black horns curving out from her head and a long black tail with a spaded tip, however everything else about her looks human. She has a very large chest which is usually barely contained in whatever skin-tight black dress she's usually wearing as well as curvy hips and long shapely legs. She truly looks the part of the succubus, a devilish temptress who's as dangerous as she is beautiful. She's likely to teach defense against the dark arts... I mean, heroic presentation and ethics. ;)
While it may seem odd for someone who is very adult oriented and sexual in nature to focus on things such as presentation and ethics, she's actually quite well versed in the subjects, perhaps because her own choices have lead to many such discussions throughout her career. Because of this she's very proficient in guiding young hero's with how they want to be perceived and how to develop their heroic persona's.
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:08 am

*The next day Sovera finally turned up at 1:27 PM in the USJ, turns out she had been flung one day into the future, she immediately shot for the alarm button and triggered a school-wide emergency drill. It wasn't long after that that the teachers found the highly confused Sovie, she was unharmed thankfully, but the realization that she had done absolutely nothing during the attack was a stab to her pride, which promptly deflated, to her the second Rain had used that light bubble on her, she blinked right into the next day, twenty four hours just, gone in the blink of an eye.*

*Sovie would show up for class like normal after a checkup in the nurse's office, clad in school uniform and some red stockings, she was still quite plump from her benge with Honey way back when. In between periods she did a few laps around the school as usual to keep her metabolism pumping, but also to work off this sense of failure that just wouldn't leave her alone. Come lunch time she just snarfed a Thrall down and stared into her i-pad looking through fan art of Eden and trying to ignore most of the smut art, preferring the more honest and dynamic works*, "Dammit...why can't I be like you", *She'd mutter, her normal perkiness having sunk like a shipwreck*. "What do you do when you take a big loss..."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Sabi1 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:57 pm

(I'm going to rearrange some things with the timeframe and how Sovera's return/response would fall just to make things work a little better so everyone can begin again a bit more smoothly.)

When Sovera returned, she would find even more famous hero faces than normal coming to her 'rescue' at the sound of the alarm, just a sign of the tightened security measures the school was now taking. Their staff had expanded slightly as they called in support from former students.

Sovera would receive some food and rest while she recovered and received a debriefing after the incident. As she sat alone, considering her disappointment, a new face would pass behind her. She would feel a comforting hand on her shoulder followed by an encouraging voice. "She would be thankful she was still alive to try again, and make sure next time she was ready and better than before." The spot where she was being touched would feel warm, wonderful, enough to help her relax and even daydream a little, she would soon find the hand disappearing though as the woman walked away. If Sovie turned quick enough she would see the outline of a large woman dressed in black briefly before she seemed to simply disappear. Sovie might have some idea who she'd just seen if she was familiar enough with current pro heros, but even if she didn't get a good enough glimpse to figure it out, she would find out soon...

A few days had passed since the incident, three to be exact. During that time the young heros would remain home as the school launched an investigation and worked on repairs and healing the wounded, etc.

After that, classes were back in session. The heros and their families were notified in advance that classes would resume and new security measures would be put in place. Hopefully everyone would return as expected, though if any didn't, the staff would surely understand. Honey's parents sure tried to get her to stay home and take a less dangerous path, but just like before, the bunny girl was too determined to let anything stop her now. So she returned to class as usual, eager to check on her friends and make sure they were all ok as well.

Seeing Sovie was certainly a relief, the bunny girl couldn't help but hop and deliver a flying hug upon seeing her. "I was soo worried!" She exclaimed clinging tightly to the much larger girls neck. "I tried to follow and figure out what happened to you but things just got more crazy." She added, making sure Sovera knew that she'd tried to find her after things went down, though it was to no avail.

(People can catch up and share whatever they've been doing the last couple days if they want, but I'm going to go ahead and start class, with a notable change just so we can get things rolling more like normal again.)

The school bell rang right on time, as usual, though Cloudwalker was missing. The young heros might begin to look around the room wondering what was going on since their teacher was missing, until the door finally opened. In walked a tall and excessively curvy woman with two black horns curving backwards out from her head and a spaded tail waving behind her. She was wearing what looked like a business suit with a short skirt, which all clung very tightly to her curves. This was about as close to professional attire as Spectra got.

"Good morning young heros, my name is Spectra, you may call me Professor Spectra, Mistress Spectra, Spectra the Succubus, the seductress, or any other number of colorful nicknames, but honestly, I'd prefer if we just kept everything simple and you just stuck with Spectra." She said, sitting down at the desk in front of the class, taking a moment to cross her legs and slide comfortably into position. "Now, the more astute among you may have noticed I am not, in fact, mr. Cloudwalker your normal teacher. Unfortunately he is still recovering from the unfortunate incident several days ago, so until he inevitably forces his way past the nurses and doctors ignoring their sage medical advice and comes bursting into here looking like a mummy, I'll be standing in." She said with a smile. Her demeanor and personality a far departure from Cloudwalker and his usual teaching style. "Now I know that many of you are upset, scared, disappointed, feeling weak, let me assure you these are all normal considering the situation. When you're a professional hero you'll face new adversaries and difficult situations all the time. No one can win them all, you just need to do the best you can and make sure you survive, which is why you're here. Myself and the rest of the staff will do our best to make sure you become your best."

"Speaking of which, I would like to begin the day by having everyone introduce themselves and share their quirks with me. I'll be helping primarily with "Heroic presentation and ethics". So, in the spirit of things, I'll start. For those of you who aren't familiar with me, and, considering you're under 18 you SHOULDN'T be... I am Spectra, my quirk is lovingly referred to as succubus, and I am capable of empathic telepathy and telekinesis, as well as shadow manipulation. No, that doesn't mean I can read your minds, but I CAN tell what you're feeling and whether or not you're lying, so don't try to cheat while I'm around, you WILL get caught."

She then stood up with a smile. "I can already sense a variety of emotions from you all, some confusion, some attraction, thank you it's appreciated. Hunger...?" She looked at Sovera briefly quirking her eyes curiously. "You should really be sure to eat a full breakfast every day. You may have a big belly to fill but for heros it is rather important." She did a few more remarkably accurate readings just to make sure there were no doubts as to her authenticity before continuing.
"Now, let's proceed, name and quirk." She said, walking back towards the desk. Each of her movements was smooth and sultry, not even on purpose. She wasn't trying to seduce the classroom, it was just who she was, the way she naturally moved and did things.

"Ahem... Honey... Honey Bunny." Honey spoke up, drawing the attention of Spectra's red eyes as they locked eagerly on the little pink ball of adorability. In a flash, Spectra was instantly behind her, leaning down over the little pink bunny girl. Some of the students would have to do a double-take at how quickly and smoothly the transition happened. One second Spectra was at her desk, and then she just wasn't, now looming over and eagerly pressed against Honey instead.
"Let me guess, your quick is being adorable? Oh... I could just gobble you right up!" The woman, who had been rather composed until now was beginning to show more of her true character as she leaned against Honey's back, her large chest practically ready to wrap around and engulf her head if it weren't for the buttoned up top she was currently wearing.
"Eh-heh... thanks, but, no... I multiply... and have adorable bunny features..." She added the last part more quietly.
Spectra effortlessly plucked Honey right out from her desk and squeezed her playfully, swinging her around a little as her bunny paws swayed back and forth several feet above the ground since Spectra was soo much taller than her. "Ooh! Such a shame I'm your teacher, the things I would do with you! Not to mention multiple you's!" She sighed annoyedly. "Such a shame... such a tease..." She groaned, giving Honey another big squeeze that actually left her gasping for breath before setting her back down at her desk, leaving Honey surprised at how different that introduction was from Cloudwalkers and, of course, doing her best to catch her breath after that big bear hug against her equally big chest.

As Spectra walked back to her desk again, she glanced at Sovera slightly, the dragon girl didn't even have to say anything... "Oh really? I didn't know." She said to her, though she also looked at Zeke, Marie, and a few others in the class. Their jealousy wasn't as strong as Sovera's though, so it was obvious who was currently lucky enough to have the bunny girl to herself. "You're quite the popular one aren't you? That's good, there are too many 'dark' heros these days. People need someone friendly and, heh, cuddly to encourage them from time to time." Spectra added recognizing that Honey seemed to be pretty popular with her classmates before moving on.

"All right, who's next?" She asked, letting the other students speak up and share as well.

(No need to wait or anything, I'll just arrange responses to make them fit so go ahead and post whenever you're ready and Spectra can start helping each student with developing their heroic persona. )
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:59 pm

Zeke slowed to a stop as the heroes started to break in. He watched the villains disappear from afar, before transforming back and beginning to jog back down the stairs.

He met back up with Honey, giving a small, wave as he looked around and took note of the missing. He let himself be herded with rest back to school.

Zeke wasn't really sure how to fee about the disappearance of his class mates. On one hand, they'd been totally defeated by the intruding villains, but on the other, it's not like they were even close to prepared for something like that. If felt strange not to be upset, but maybe he was just in shock? Or maybe he didn't really care about them....

To his great surprise, he came home to a full house. His mother and father were both there, as showcased by the screaming he could hear as he approached the front door. He almost considered knocking.

He took a breath and opened the door.

"He has the right to do what he wants!!"

"You don't understand, he can't be a public - Zeke..." His father ground to a halt as he slowly shut the door and kicked off his shoes.

His mother's head poked around the corner, a fake smile on her face, "Honey! We uhm... We need to talk." She held up his extra uniform like its was some kind of dirty magazine.

He glanced to the both of them. He wasn't doing this tonight.

"I'm going to the Hero Academy. Grandma already dropped by. She's fine with it. I had a rough day. Turn on the news. Good night."

He marched past the both of them and into his room. He heard discussion continue after he left but neither bothered him that night.

What he did find, when he closed his bedroom door, was his Grandmother lounging on his bed.

"Awww, rough day? Come let granny kiss it better."

He sighed, not at all surprise to see her. "Hello Grandma. Enjoy the show today?"

She smiled, "Actually, I was a little disappointed. All you did was run. That was the smart thing, but still a little boring."

He began to get undressed for bed, not lying about being exhausted. "I was heading for the alarm."

"Mhm, of course, but tell me, would you have tried to fight if there was no alarm?"

He thought quickly, shaking his head slowly, "Yeah, probably not. I barely know how to use my Quirk. I can't fight villains yet. "

"Again, smart, but boring. You're an interesting guy Zeke. Try taking some risks. Maybe next time you've got a girl undressing for you, try for some extra fun. Next time a punk with a death wish invades your school, unload on them. What's the worst that could happen? You are my grand son, you'll probably be surprised at how well things go."

Zeke sighed, "I'll try. Anything else, or are you actually sleeping with me tonight?" He was too tired to be scared of her.

She shrugged, "You're not my type. love you!" And she vanished.

(More parent conversation later. For now I just wanted it to be known that the conversation happened)

Zeke was pleasantly surprised when Sovera returned, but as usual, his emotions were muted and restrained. He gave her a hug, but it was awkward and stiff. "Welcome back. I was worried." He offered half heartedly.

Once back in class, he was surprised to have a new instructor. The medical staff at the Academy were the best, so if Cloudwalker was still down, it was truly serious.

Then she wanted introductions. Honey bit the bullet of first crack, which was typical of her, making him smile just a little. As with everyone, he had appraised the teacher when he had first seen her, but when she had explained her powers, he brought himself under control quickly. He was used to controlling his thoughts because of Doma, but emotions was a bit harder.

He stood to introduce himself next, "I'm Zeke, known as Omegablock. My Quirk is Quirk copy and reversal. I take on the opposite Quirk of whoever I touch. It's easier to show than explain. " He shifted into his gator form. "This is the reverse of Honey's Quirk." He demonstrated by holding a pen and absorbing it, then popping it back out. His crystal shone pink through his uniform, and he unbuttoned it to show her the large shining jewel on his chest.
Arthotus
---

Postby Sabi1 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:42 pm

Spectra approached him curiously as he showed off his quirk, eyeing him closely as though scrutinizing every single scale of his now gator-like body. "Hmm... that does indeed seem to be the opposite of little Honey doesn't it?" She remarked, her fingers beginning to fidget as her hand approached him. "I wonder if I should dare..." She muttered, obviously intrigued by what he might be able to do with the opposite of her quirk, though ultimately deciding against it. The shadow part of things wasn't particularly dangerous, he'd probably just shine brightly or be able to manipulate light or something like that. It was the empathic part that was concerning. Anything that had to do with accessing another's mental state was always something that deserved caution, even if she was very tempted to test it out and see for herself.

"Perhaps another time." She said, holding back her hands and giving him a little more space. "So how does it work? Touch, taste, bodily fluids?" She asked, to get a little better understanding of how his quirk functioned.

(Assuming he gives her a little explanation and moving on...)

"Hmm...all three... Well, unless you can talk a villain into letting you devour them, which wouldn't be much of a fight in that case, odds are that won't be an option. Touch is quickest and easiest, though also the shortest, then there's blood..." She paused on that one, sitting on the top of her desk, crossing her legs as she continued to discuss ideas with him. "Blood isn't a good mix with heros, if it happens naturally during the course of a battle, then it's accepted, but civilians don't tend to like a hero who's eager to draw blood, which means less sponsorship or teamup options as well, so you'll have to hide it." She said, not discouraging him from doing so, or even treating it like he would be doing a bad thing, just moving on to a better way to do it. "Could even be something simple, a thumbtack hidden in your glove, or a small blade somewhere you wouldn't normally expect. How much blood are we talking anyway? A few drops, or more? A few drops shouldn't be an issue as long as it's concealed. Hmm... spiked gloves look too punk-rock, too anti-hero to work... no I'd stick with something small, easily hidden. Yes, actually I'd stick with the thumbtack idea. Perhaps in the back of the glove, or the palm, position it beneath a padded portion, then when the time is right, move the pad and let the needle poke through, as long as it's not completely obvious not likely anyone would notice." She said, already beginning to provide some guidance on how to use his power without it appearing too over the top or gruesome for people to accept.

"Unless you WANT to go for that anti-hero vibe but, with a choice like that you also have to be prepared for how it will affect your options down the line. Friendly heros like Honey over there are far more easily accepted by the public and that can lead to many more opportunities. Not that those who choose the darker options don't get choices as well, but you'll have to be ready to prove you're worth the risk." She explained, adding a little bit of real-world expectation for the type of hero choices they might have to make in the future. "We'll try reversing mine at a later time, in a more controlled environment." She then added before looking around again, "Ok, next?"
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:59 pm

He would explain as best he could, and nod along with her suggestions. He tried to keep his emotions neutral, but it was difficult to suppress the general discontent with talking about his future 'in the bizz ' since he still wasn't sure if he wanted to be a hero.

He sat down, not really revealing the fact that Honey had given him her reversed powers seemingly permanently, since they still hadn't faded at all, and he'd been careful not to touch her. Explaining that part would be too revealing to the class.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay