Vore Hero Academia

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Vore Hero Academia

Postby Sabi1 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:40 pm

"What do, I want to do...?" Honey mused, not moving from Zeke yet. "Hmm... Well, we finally got you to have some fun so, mission accomplished there. I know there are already several other Honey's having fun at the pool and possibly exploring the rest of the ship, so... What to do... OOH! I know. There are arcades! I bet you're good at video games hmm? Sovie is, she has like, all of the systems ever invented... But I'm not. Our family, well, we're theatre folk!" She said dramatically before smiling and continuing with a chuckle. "Which is basically just a nice way of saying we're that weird family that barely ever watches TV or does things like that. Which means, when it comes to video games I could use a tutor... And YOU are the type who gets good grades in basically, everything. So... Let's go to the arcade and you teach us how to be 'right proper gamer grrlz'... Or whatever." She concluded with a grin, finally standing up. "Sound like a plan?" She asked, extending a hand to help him up.

-------------

The Honeys with Sovie were very surprised that it wasn't an act.
"Wow."
"That was strange."
"Are Summer dresses your kryptonite, or, more specifically, cute bunny girls in them? Because this is useful information to know."
They joked, playfully teasing her a bit.
"So, what do you want to do now?"
"We could show off our new outfits at the pool."
"Or get Ms. Low blood sugar something to eat to prevent another fainting spell." ;)
"Oh, well, you just said it, all she needs is some sugar then?"
"Well what a coincidence because we're filled with that, and spice, and everything nice." They continued, before all three hopped up and latched onto Sovie, catching her in the middle of a group hug.
"Mmm, that's what you needed right? A bunch of bunny hugs." They laughed nuzzling her happily.
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:15 pm

Zeke sighed in relief when she got up, and allowing him to also shoot to his feet and face away from her, nothing else to do to hide his unintentional boner. His tight swimming trucks don't exactly leave much to the imagination.

"Uh yeah.. Let's go. I'm can, uh, try to teach you." He said, blushing by this point, making it awkward by not facing her. Fuck fuck, why was this so weird? They were just friends, so she probably wouldn't be interested in that... No! Don't think about it! Ah what if Spectra is around? Gah! Now he was imagining Spectra joining Honey and him, instructing them diligently in different sexual positions. Shit! His hard on was not going away now that his flustered flood gates had opened up.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Bright » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:13 pm

OOC: Whenever I think of Honey, I think of Carrot from ONe piece.
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Carrot

IC:
Mark felt a bit annoyed. Sure, there were quite a few students on this ship, but wherever he went, there was a line. That wasn't so bad in itself, the thing that annoyed him the most was that they were all Honeys. In the line for the shop, in the line for the ticket booth, in line for the toilet.
"How many of you are there?!" He exclaimed.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Sabi1 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:09 pm

(That's not too far off I'd say. Though the tail on some of those images seems ridiculously big at times. Otherwise though, I'd say sure. Just with a light pinkish hue to everything instead of white and blonde.)

Zeke's little fantasy seemed to be a self-fulfilling prophecy. Like a shark smelling blood in the water, there was no way an empath, let alone a highly sexual one like Spectra couldn't pick up on Zeke's distress.

Of course, it also didn't hurt that she was paying particular attention to him anyway based on the oddity of their initial meeting and subsequent interactions.

"Ok!" The Honey's responded happily to Zeke's agreement to help them at the arcade, though they found his actions confusing. "Are you ok? I didn't... sit on you, too hard or something did I?" She asked innocently.
"Well it sure wasn't ME who did it!" Countered the mini Honey teasing her larger counterpart playfully.
"Hey!"

Suddenly there was a knocking on the theater doors, before Spectra slowly opened them and stepped in, beginning to walk down the center aisle towards them with a smile. "Now now, I know the ship is empty but I'm not sure you're supposed to be using the theater as your own personal playground." She said to the two before suddenly fading to shadow and appearing next to them on stage.

She looked at Honey and seemed to freeze, her eyes growing wider and wider. You could practically see her mouth watering and her hips shaking at the sight of the mini Honeyfly on her head.

Very slowly she reached out to take the mini Honey in hand, her smile growing by the second as she cooed and aahed over the adorable little girl. She patted her head with a fingertip and ran a finger down her back before (visibly) forcing herself to give the little girl back and not continue and do the things she truly WANTED to do with her. That would certainly land a teacher in hot water...

"Well, it would seem you've picked up some new tricks you haven't told anyone else about haven't you? That would also explain the number of Honey's hopping around the ship."

"Oh... oops... guess the rabbit's out of the hat." Honey replied to Spectra's statement.

Spectra chuckled, "That's what the last two said as well. Honey... Honey's... why don't you hop along I'd like a word with Zeke, it'll only be a moment." She said, encouraging them to head out and wait for him.

"Ok." She agreed. "We'll be right outside!" She added, before hopping off the stage and up the aisle towards the doors.

Spectra was silent for a moment, allowing Zeke time to gather and prepare himself, she wouldn't be surprised to feel him putting up his defences or imagining some distractions as he usually did.
"Well, I'm glad there's someone in the class you truly get along with. It seems our cute little Honey bunny is able to get past those walls of yours without much trouble." She said, continuing to face away from him. "I'm glad. Everyone needs someone they can trust, feel safe with, have fun with. Though, it seems you MAY have something to talk to her about eventually..." She continued, of course, referring to his current predicament and the emotions that practically dragged her there. "Have you found what you're looking for yet Zeke?" She then asked, her question rather vague, but she figured Zeke would understand regardless. It was the only question that really mattered after all, had he found a reason to stay? Had he found something to tell whether this was the right path or not? There were plenty of ways to phrase it, but the intent was all the same. Despite how embarrassing this situation might seem, hopefully he would see it for what it truly was, a rescue. Giving him the time he needed to gather his thoughts and avoid straining what seemed to be the best relationship he had going right now, even if it was an awkward one.
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:23 pm

Zeke solidified when Spectra opened the door. More accurately, every muscle in his body went rigid and still as his summersaulting mind went into over drive. For half a second he thought he was dreaming, no, in a nightmare, but that coherent thought was brushed away in the storm of embarrassment and wild thoughts about how to hide his erection from both women. He didn't even move his eyes as she approached and dismissed Honey, so stone still was he. His instincts had taken over, and they said that if he made like a tree, the predator would go away.

Then her tone became serious and it was like the sexualized hero had broken a spell. His rampant teenage emotions cooled like a tsunami putting out a forest fire. He turned to face her, the heat of his loins and the tightness of his swim trunks forgotten now that a serious topic had come up. It was odd. The previous storm of normal teenage emotions just vanished. He didn't suppress them, it was almost like they were an act, like he was trying to act like that, to think like that, to feel like that, but she had broken his 'concentration'. All that was left was a calm, wistful feeling, like he wished that fantasy of normality had lasted longer.

"No. Not yet. Honey is fun and bright... So bright it almost hurts to look at. She'll make a great Hero...but."

He smiled a bit, a flash of something more... Despicable crossing his mind, "I haven't decided to leave yet either. I haven't really gotten a good look at the other side yet, have I? If I stay for a bit longer, I'm sure I'll get a better understanding of the alternative." His own words were vague as well, but the meaning was clear. He wanted to see what villains were like, more than a brief encounter in that USJ. Maybe he'd find what he was looking for with them?

He gave a sigh of relief, his emotions rising back to the surface, a hint of embarrassment, some relief, a bit of a flutter of puppy love, but Spectra, having seen under the mask for certain this time, could sense the thread of insincerity woven through those feelings.

"Thanks for the save. I'll be sure to thank you more properly later!" He hopped off the stage and ran after Honey, ready to help her learn video games.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Sabi1 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:02 am

(Finally getting back to Mark. Just a quick little thing though, I think we'll be jumping to the main event shortly since some fun things have happened but nothing too major yet. )

"As many as there SHOULD be!"
"Just the right amount."
"42! Oops, wrong question..."
Answered some of the Honey's around Mark before looking around. It would seem they'd gotten a little away from themselves in the excitement of doing everything they possibly could on the ship. Honey just happened to be probably the only person who actually could do everything all at once. Though as she said before, 'the rabbit's out of the hat' her secretly increased limits weren't quite so secret anymore. Though there was an even GREATER revelation to be made from it all. "You know, Mark... We have a lot of the same interests!" Said one of the Honey's finding it interesting that they kept winding up waiting for similar things. "Hey, where ya going next? I bet you I know someone who'd let us cut in line!" She said taking him by the hand and rushing off to yet another activity.

(Badaba ba da bum ting)
-------------------

Spectra considered saying more to Zeke, she certainly had idea of what to say to make him think more deeply about what he was considering but, perhaps she didn't need to. Honey was setting a good example, acting as a confidante to him, that was already a start. Besides, once their test began they'd have even more reason to focus and work together like real hero's would. Once he saw his friends in danger then... Perhaps that was getting a little too far ahead though. For now it was still their time to enjoy themselves.

They would get to do whatever they wanted until the evening when the entire group would be invited to a special meal in the grand dining hall, followed by a special screening in one of the movie theaters, some of the greatest clips of heroic deeds, some of which even including their teachers. Not entirely surprising considering their staff was comprised of the finest heros of the time, but still a good thing for those who hadn't before, to really see their instructors giving their all in true heroic situations, the sort of things the kids hadn't even begun to face yet things that made even their run in with villains seem tame. While some of the students were awesome by some of the sights and realizing those same people had been working with them the entire time, the instructors had a different take on it. They talked amongst themselves sharing tidbits and secrets behind the footage, laughing at their past exploits and the parts people didn't seem to realize.
A clip began to play of Spectra appearing seemingly out of nowhere to stop a runaway car from rolling and flipping into a crowd. Those who were close enough or listening hard enough could hear her expanding on what was being shown.
"It was all quite dramatic, apparently the driver had suffered a mild stroke, but that caused him to convulse, he accelerated and turned the wheel causing the car to roll, and flip, it was about to crash into a crowd of people when, there, you see, that's where I pop in and use my shadows to catch it in mid-air. Now, what people don't usually notice right away is, if you look at my left hand, I'm still holding my martini glass... Everyone thought I just had amazing timing, but I was actually on a date with this HORRIBLE man in that restaurant right... There! Hehe and the crash actually turned out to be a perfect excuse to end it! Oh, what was his name? He was an old-time hero Corporal something... No, Captain Colossal! Well they should have called him collossaly grabby and sexist, I guess he had a habit of trying to get with all the new young heroines. I think catching the car without his help kind of ruined his machismo for the evening though." She laughed, sharing the lesser known backstory behind the moment though seeming to enjoy the memory and take it in stride even if it didn't seem quite as great at the time.
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:39 am

Zeke sat and watched with little interest. Hero highlight reels were something every kid had seen. Some schools even ran them on certain memorial days, especially of big accidents. The heroes and even 'normal' citizens who rose to the challenge in desperate situations.

No. Disaster relief and saving random people bored him. It's not that he didn't care about people, or didn't think it was important, but was that what he wanted to do with his life? Trying to fix mistakes or accidents, trying and sometimes failing and sometimes succeeding in making sure no one got hurt. The simple answer was no, if only because someone else would handle it. In the long run, it didn't matter if he was a hero, so far as he saw it so far, and highlight reels only made him feel more so.
Arthotus
---

Postby Sabi1 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:56 pm

(Waiting on posting the next steps here because I know Sakura's pretty tied up with things heating up in the Vore Tribes RP. I figured this little interlude could be used for other people's heros to share interesting stories from their pasts if you want, just like Spectra did. Otherwise we'll just wait and I'll move to the next sequence, probably tomorrow evening or something. Then we'll get to the dangerous parts. )
Sabi1
---

Postby Sabi1 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:43 pm

(Ok, gave plenty of time 'cause I know things have been busy on the Vore Tribes Rp, but, don't want this one to be forgotten either, so, moving along... )

After dinner, and during the presentation everyone was free to chat or do as they pleased, though those students who did listen and pay attention might enjoy hearing some of the true story behind the scenes or soundbites they'd only seen as spectators all their lives.

It was a good time that allowed everyone, students and faculty, to relax and just be themselves.

But, eventually it had to end. The students were dismissed to their rooms, for those who might complain that they still had things they wanted to do, or perhaps that they wanted to explore the ship at night, they were reminded that it was only the first day, they still had plenty of time to do what they wanted, but they weren't going to be up for doing anything if they didn't get their rest.

Hours passed, enough time for even the most steadfast of nightowls to have accepted the recommendation of rest and taken to their beds for the night for a peaceful sleep, until...

CRRREEEaaaakkkkk!!! There was a loud billowing noise that shook through the whole boat accompanied by a violent toss that might even fling some students from their beds.

Emergency klaxons began to blare as emergency lights in every room and hallway lit up, flashing to ensure everyone was aware something bad was happening, as if a cruise ship making an eerily loud creaking noise and shaking wasn't already enough of a clue.

As if that wasn't enough though, the creaking continued, the ship began to shudder and shake harder... there was another impossibly loud noise, it sounded like a snap!

Suddenly the ship began to capsize everything beginning to roll to the right side. Numerous students screaming out as their entire surroundings were shifted and rolled about. Luckily heavy items like beds, dressers, etc. were all bolted down to prevent shifting, so no one would have to worry about being hit by a falling bed or tv, but their mattress, sheets, and clothes would certainly be rolled and tossed around wildly.

For a moment the ship seemed to come to a stop, resting on its side.

Honey was in total shock, breathing heavily and looking around in disbelief, it wasn't until she started to feel a little moisture on the bottom of her paws that she looked down, realizing she was actually standing over the porthole in her room and was looking straight down into the dark ocean water below.

The bunny girl let out a scream as the boat began to groan again and her position began to shift once more, the boat continuing to roll and capsize.

By the time everything had settled, the students would find themselves standing on the ceilings of their rooms with the ocean outside their windows threatening to burst in and nothing but the emergency lighting to illuminate their way.

(And now we begin, so, what does your character do? The cruise ship has just capsized and they're completely upside down, water beginning to trickle in due to the pressure. Do they try to escape their room and get out to the hallway? Do they wait for others to come check on them? Do they just scream their heads off in a panic because holy-shit boat just capsized and they saw this in titanic and it doesn't end well!!!

Remember, with everything upside down using doors isn't as simple as it used to be any more. The simplest change will be that they need to push handles up instead of pull down to open, locks would be switched in reverse, and they'd have to climb up to reach the handle since there's probably a few feet of wall between the ceiling and the top of the door. Not such a big deal for the big characters like Sovie, but shorter folk like Honey and Mark will need to use their balance to find a good footing to stretch up and work with the reversed door mechanisms to get out. )
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:58 pm

(I wanted to post some adventurers of Blackbeak, but his on camera stunts are more like comedy routines, since cameras and recording devices can see him even when he activates his powers. He honestly hates seeing himself fight, because it just looks like a benny Hill track should be playing over, the villain looking around for him as he tip toes around in plain sight. His fame is mostly from public events and his upbeat charisma, not his actual hero stuff, which is mostly low key. He's also more of a technical skills Hero, so flashy fights and outrageous superhuman feats aren't his specialty at all.)

Zeke would return to his room without complaint, happy to be done with show and tell. Some of the background information was illuminating, helping to humanize the heroe's who were their teachers behind the crazy stunts and rescues and fights, but none of it really sunk in with Zeke.

He settled into bed, but couldn't sleep. He glanced over at the makeshift bed he had made for the Fairy Honey, who was sleeping happily on his nightstand, and began to practice his new quirk in bed. He covered his chest in bone to contain the sparkling green light and then began to shift his hands through various forms and variations. Claws, pincers, even mouths, he just sort of idly began to shift and change while he waited to get sleepy. He had relaxed enough not to be suspicious of everything, but he just couldn't let his guard down completely and it was keeping him awake.

One thing he noticed, as he practiced, was that despite being able to shift Honey's body semi or even fully permanently, his own always returned to normal after he stopped using Eden's reverse Quirk. It was comforting that no matter how he twisted or changed his form, he would always snap back to normal. He hoped Honey was the same way, that her returning another version of herself to the 'greater Honey Collective' that was changed by him wouldn't change or affect them all. If it just copied what he'd done over all of them, he could fix it, but he was worried slightly that it would mesh with her own quirk in a strange way and sort of spread the changes out, resulting in something terrible happening to the Honey collective. That was probably paranoia though. And besides, all he'd done was give her wings and reduce her bone density and body fat a bit. Nothing crazy. Not like he'd given her gills or anything.

Then everything began to shift and groan. "What a surprise." He muttered as he slipped off the bed and landed on his feet. He grabbed the mini-Honey and held onto the railing of the bed as the ship continued to list, fully and slowly turning completely over. He grunted when the bed bounced off his head, nearly knocking his grip free, but luckily the slow angle and his closeness meant it didn't have much momentum to knock him off with. He finally stood on the ceiling, letting go of the mini-Honey and calmly picking out a pair of swimming shorts to put on over his boxer briefs and some Teflon swimming shoes.

"Well, it was fun while it lasted Honey." He commented as he pulled open the door and stepped into the hallway, still walking on the ceiling. There was a noticeable amount of water sloshing through the hall. A vessel like this being upside down was...hell, any ship being upside down was a bad time. How the heck were they going to get out of here? Well, Spectra could teleport anyone she found to the relative safety of the surface, and he could use Honey's reverse quirk to contain nearly the whole class in his body, so that was a good rescue combo. He could also shift his own physique to something water based, a fishman of some kind, but wait! He couldn't use both...damn...

"I think we should look for the teachers." He told Honey, his mini-companion, though it was suggestion more than an order. She was a full-if somewhat smaller- member of the class, so she got a vote too.
Arthotus
---

Postby Sabi1 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:52 pm

(XD LOL Those sound like they would have been pretty funny. And yes, I could certainly see plenty of people laughing at that, but, that's where the practical demonstrations come in. "Yeah, it looks silly on tape, you really gotta see it in person." He must have a lot of stories that involve "You really had to be there to get it." ;) )

It was a good thing that Zeke was so calm about everything happening because it would have been very easy for the mini Honey to wind up in a bad spot thanks to the situation.

(Oh yes, that reminds me, I neglected to mention whether or not any of the effects on her were fading or not. I figured that might be something you'd rather expand on if you wanted his effects to be permanent or not. Seeming like they are for the moment, or at least the effects linger long enough that they'll at least go a day or so. )

"Whoo!" Honey exclaimed as she was scooped up before following with a "Oh, Whoa! What's going on?!" As everything began to shake and the room was turned upside down.

"You seem really calm considering we're probably on a sinking ship." She said to him as he made his way out to the hall. "Wait... you think this is the trick don't you?" She then asked, realizing what he was thinking. "Well, then there's a couple problems. If this IS the trick, then we're probably on our own and won't get help from the teachers. If it ISN'T a trick then that means everyone, including the teachers and other students are in trouble. The boat just flipped, for all we know someone could have hit their head or landed weird and broke an arm or something. We need to check the rooms and make sure everyone's ok." She said sharing her opinion. "Honey could probably do that really quickly, but, I don't see her yet. We should go to her room, as long as she's ok, we can have an army of Honey's out here making sure everyone else is ok too." She added, sharing what she thought to be a good plan of action.

She wasn't far off either, Honey was having trouble getting out of her room.

It took a moment to realize the problem she was having with trying to open the door. Simply stretching up and grabbing onto the handle wasn't enough, she needed the leverage to push the handle up, and push the door forward at the same time. It took a few moments to figure that little obstacle out before she faced the next one, the truly problematic one. The lock.

It was hard to fidget around with the little lock, while also keeping herself stretched up and balanced at the same time, compounded by the stress of the realization that they may be slowly sinking into the ocean and any moment that slow leak on the porthole could turn into a full-blown gusher didn't help.

Finally though, she got it. Though again, managing all this while staying balanced wasn't exactly the easiest thing in the world...

As Zeke and the mini Honey approached her room the door burst open, Honey rolling out as she fell forward to the floor before catching herself and hopping back up. "I'm ok!" She quickly stated after her awkward recovery from having fallen out the door. "Well, aside from the whole sinking ship part, but, relatively speaking... ok." She said.

Unlike Zeke, she hadn't prioritized getting dressed or finding her costume yet, so she was currently standing before them in a night shirt and panties. Though that embarrassment hadn't even registered yet, currently being overridden by the whole 'sinking ship' thing. It was sort of a big deal after all.
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:16 pm

Zeke shrugged at the sinking ship comment. "I can grow gills, so I'm not worried about being underwater. I also don't really care if it's a scenario or real. Either way, coordination with those more experienced than us seems logical. However, getting Honey to literally pursue every course of action possible also sounds pretty good."

Once again he was calm because he didn't feel that invested. Did he not care about the other students and passengers, or did he just not feel they were truly in danger?

They approached Honey's cabin only to have her burst forth. He quickly about faced, blushing a little in the low light of the emergency lights. "Honey, your, uhm...costume. You should grab it. "
Arthotus
---

Postby Bright » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:33 pm

Mark certainly wasn't going to down wait for the water to fill up in his cabin. Carefully climbing on each part of the cabin bed, he managed to pull up to the door.

He took aim, went down on his knees and jumped straight through the door with a monkey kick.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay