Vore Hero Academia

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Vore Hero Academia

Postby Arthotus » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:44 pm

Eden might be surprised to find non-villians amongst the roster of meals. Some were politicians, some were heroines that had gone missing or had been reported dead from extravagant explosions or accidents. Most were just beautiful and exotic women from the globe over. All had the same vacant trance as they appeared, would wait or even eagerly assist the goddess in devouring them. After a few moments, they'd all realize where they were and start to genuinely struggle, but each would be too drained of energy to use their quirks and affect anymore than mewling, sexy squirming.

"Interesting. I never gave my name much thought. Fate I have considered and believe quite genuinely that it exists,
though with some personal differences to the mainstream concept. " She replied to the observations about the origins of her name.

"You do seem to enjoy my collection. I think it'll feel even better squirming around inside a goddess sized wrapper."

Camille relaxed and enjoyed the goddess's eating, sharing in the sensations with some empathic sharing. She watched with mild fascination as the goddess jammed even more women into her behind, as if the pucker was an entrance to a different mouth, the glut-ious cheeks like the stuffed ones of a squirrel, writhing with live meals before too long.

She let Eden kiss her neck, smiling as a pair of invisible hands squeezed tightly around the plant woman's breasts, lifting them, massaging them to prepare them for the coming meal, "I think I know the perfect dessert to finish up preparing you to be my meal.

Two people popped into existence behind her. The first was a famous hero from nearly fifty years before, a woman by the Hero name of Sweet Thing. Her body was a gelatinous mass of sugary cream, a slime woman effectively. She was easily as large as ten people, maybe even more.She had disappeared after a match with a notoriously gluttonous villain of the time, and because that was pre-reformers, everyone assumed she was a goner. Beside her stood a tall dark woman of clearly amazonian descent. Her body was perfectly sculpted, almost like a chocolate statue in motion. She stood at six and a half feet and as Yggdrasil watched, the woman shattered, but each piece picked itself up and began to regrow into a new version of that woman nearly instantly. The smell of rock candy hung about her as all the versions of her crawled forwards to press their sugary selves into one of Eden's breasts, while the huge surge of white took the other. Yggdrasil might recognize the woman as a warlord from the depths of Africa who could Clone herself like that near infinitely. Camille had managed to grab one before the woman was eventually wiped off the map like the plague she was. She was effectively a Golem of rock candy, so she was absolutely delicious.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:22 pm

"Hmhmhmm, I suppose you like your breasts sweet then, It makes sense I suppose", *Yggdrasils breasts, opened as a pair of plump cherry red lips and swiftly slurped up the two women, engorging themselves on every sugary gulp until the goddess had expanded to her promised proportions, Sixty people's worth of belly, forty people's worth of rump not including her already expansive heft, and twenty people's worth of breasts, amply filled by the duplication woman, all of which now churned and struggled in sloshing milk or stomach juices, while Yggdrasil enjoyed Camille's flavor, moving her kisses up the woman's neck, around the ears, and taking a lock of hair in her lips before a sniff to the cheek that lingered for just a moment, before she slowly went in for the kiss. Just a peck, a slow peck at first, preparing Camille to take the reigns of the exchange.*

"I'm glad you still remember your the predator here, I was beginning to think you wanted to jump in as well, as delicious as you may be, I am getting rather stuffed, I'd rather have you inside alone with your body stuffed as mine is...the contact between our skin is essential to enjoy ourselves", *Eden let out a low moan feeling those invisible hands all over her, and the warm touch of Camille's true hands on her breasts as she wrapped her arms around her smaller predators back*, "You'll be one tight fit that's for sure, but I rather enjoy my predators small, it means they'll really plump up afterwards...I'm looking forward to seeing you at six tons, even if you only look that way in private."
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:08 pm

Camille smiled coyly, "No, I have no intention of being eaten. Giving you a taste here and there was just to add some spice to my dusty collection."

She hopped off the bulging belly and onto the now enormous bed, the room and it having grown to comfortably fit it's occupants as they did, still shifting through different colors, shapes and styles.

"I always did have a sweet tooth, and if I can sweeten your body with a little extra sugar, it'll make you that much more delectable. Now, lay back and enjoy your stay within me."

Camille's telekinesis brought Eden's legs together, and her mouth began to creep up and over the massive woman. There were once again several quirks in cooperation here. An elastic, rubbery body, super strength, and an aphrodisiac spit that lubricated Yggdrasil's skin and set it ablaze with sensitive lust. Her rubberized body wasn't stretchy enough, at first, so her body shifted into a more froglike form, her throat and stomach relaxing and expanding as she gluttonosly gulped down her divine meal. All of Yggdrasil's long legs were within her before those innumerable invisible hands scooped themselves underneath Eden to begin stuffing her live woman packed ass and squirming bulging stomach in a nearly the same time.

Normally, at this point Camille would be inclined to shrink her meal or grow to fit the goddess into her mouth and down her throat more easily, but this was, as with everything so far, a display of her power, of her range of quirks.

A rubbery frog body only got her so far over that rippling belly and jiggling ass, she applied yet another Quirk to the mix. Her skin shifted, changing to a clearer slime-like film, adding jellyfish to her body, making it stretch that extra mile. It also gave her touch a dangerous stinging sensation, on top of the stimulating saliva, assaulting the goddess with a plethora of different sensory stimulations as she was being devoured.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:06 pm

*Eden merely purred at first, her thin lower legs being quite a tease and requiring only a simple elasticity quirk to work in, but Camille was right to utilize additional quirks, Eden held one hundred and twenty woman's worth of squirming prey inside her on top of her already imposing physique...it wasn't until her predator reached her thighs that Edens eyes narrowed and her cherry lips pushed out, as she groaned ever so slightly*, "lets see how you fit then...my 'wardrobe' really does need a new style, mhmhm, a few hundred years leaves one ever so anxious", *When those invisible hands scooped up her squirming rump eden loosed a loud, "WHOOP!", *Giggling in her deep opera esq voice before slowing into a low 'cooing as Camilles lips wrapped around the whole of her bodies extreme curvature, taking both the rump and belly at the same time...this was definitely unexpected.*

"Oh my...I didn't mmmh", *the goddess shivered at the tight fit, and stinging sensations, her voice changing pitch to a higher tone, expressing her pleasure at the unique combination of sensations over her expansive flesh*, "...I didn't take you for the type to show off...its-MMhooa-very arousing honEstly", *The combination of her squirming occupants constantly jiggling and jostling her bulging curves, and the sensory teasing Camille was excreting all over her body, was breathtakingly effective, even for the love goddess, who'd surely experienced such pleasures before. Perhaps she hadn't had a lover for a long time, and was vulnerable right now...or maybe she was just trying to encourage or arouse Camille. Or perhaps she was simply into it. Either way, after her gigantic squirming ass and belly dropped into Camille's gullet, her words devolved into simple noises of passion, that empathic ability of hers telling her that Camille enjoyed the noises, so she simply flooded the room with them, but occasionally held back on them, to keep things interesting.*
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:52 pm

Camille inches over the goddess, like a see through second skin, her viens pulsing with dark blue blood as her body had to be quite strange to fit the entire goddess and a large part of her personal collection of women inside all at once. It was a strain, but she finally eased over the apex of both struggling, jiggling rounded body parts, ass and stomach, and then everything slowly accelerated, like a rollercoaster dropping off the edge.

Sakura lurched forward as Camille gave a massive bone shaking swallow, invisible hands pressing on her stomach, rear and even her shoulders to assist with the enhanced, stretchy throat muscles in dragging that trio of mountainous female masses further into the smaller woman's body. The saliva splashed up and around the goddess as her entire body, below her enormous tits, dropped almost directly into Camille's stinging stomach. It was a mix of different caustic acids, swirling together and yet somehow staying independent of eachothers. Some were so terribly effective, if it hadn't been a goddess sliding into that mix, it would probably have taken seconds to boil even her huge mass down into nutrious soup. Some were the opposite though. A few of the liquids sloshed across her plant based skin and she felt a healing, soothing regenerative touch.

Camille took her time working the massive mammaries down her throat. Each gushed little bits of their liquefied occupants as the all devouring black haired woman massaged the breasts forcefully with invisible hands, and even chewed on them, with her upper jaw only , to extract a sugary blend of milk and liquefied super woman that was delicious to a sweet toothed predator like Camille beyond anything else.

Her voice rang out from no where, simply filling the room, "I thought you wanted a tight fit? And showing off is relative, isn't it big girl?" A bolt of electricity shot through Eden, shocking her and all her occupants to accentuate the reader's point, painful, sure, but Camille seemed to like to push at that line between pleasure and pain, especially after how violently Eden had started this exchange. Her body crushed down on her meal, now only visible outside the semi clear membrane of Camille's body with her head. The pair of tongues, so far fairly absent, wrapped around Eden throat to playfully half choke her as they painted her head and face with the tingling Saliva. Her entire body rested within her tomoltuous, chaotic stomach as it gripped her as if it meant to crush her, but really it just better ground Sakura's own meal more fiercely against eachother.

"Just one last gulp and you'll be tucked away, almost too tasty to do so, but I'm rather proud of my stomach. I developed this mix of different things originally as a personal torture chamber, to digest, reform and torment my meals for hours, days, even weeks if they really earned my wrath. I have a feeling you'll enjoy it more than not, though."

With that, her tongues pressed down of Eden's head and sent all of Yggdrasil into her lovingly terrible stomach, her body shifting back to a normal opaque as her gargantuanly bloated stomach would be fine with just being elastic and froglike.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:23 pm

*Once she was fully consumed, Eden purred in sultry delight, the handling of her body was well recieved, even her more extraordinary predators tended to be delicate with her, avoiding a retaliation that would never come...unless desired. The goddess Rolled her assets about within Camilles tight belly, the pressure indeed merely gaining further arousal from the goddess, the tightening flesh resisting her immense strength, and making her work towards a much wanted exhaustion, every pain was blissful, every harshness a heaven, to Yggdrasil, every action Camille took was correct, it was simply impossible for her to do something Eden disliked, because she adored every variation, no matter how hurtful or strange.*

"I suppose I did say so...mmMMm-but I tend to think out loud my Camillia blossom...", *Eden slipped her claws between her own belly and the flexing, belly of her predator, to again hold her claw just under Camilles chin, as if to admire her face*, "I do hope this lasts...I haven't been so enthralled to be someone's prey in years", *the goddess arched herself, lifting her curves up from the bulge of her huge belly enough to actually kiss Camille through the flesh of her own skin.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Sabi1 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:55 am

(Alright, time to bring the stars of the rp back into play, an event for the hero's in training. )

Honey had been released before the rest. Most of whom we're staying behind longer for more focused private lessons with Sakura, or, versions of her... Whatever.

In any case, while the others were still at the training course, the Honey's had the dorms to themselves, and she had just reached a milestone moment thanks to Eden encouraging her to be a little more daring. Or, that's what she was taking from it, at least.

Now it was time to put that new achievement to good use.

The dorms were a whirlwind of activity. Everywhere you might think to look something was happening. The dorm was a hustling and bustling hive of activity, and yet, there was only one person present. Well, depending on your point of view and whether you considered all Honey's to be one person.

There was only a little bit of time before the others would be back but they would make every one of them count.

As the other students returned to the dorm, everything would look normal from the outside, however once the doors were opened...

"Surprise!" Called out Honey, wearing a party hat and throwing her hands out, tossing handfuls of confetti with them. The entryway was decorated with streamers and party decorations that ran the entire length of the hallways, throughout the entire dormitory. From the looks of things, it looked like the sort of professional party decorations that would take most a day or more to set up, and yet somehow, Honey had achieved this in the small amount of time between when she left and the others finally returned. Roughly 40 minutes or so. Even for all four Honey's working simultaneously achieving such a feat would be near impossible. But here was only one Honey, and she had obviously done all this somehow.

"I think that we've all achieved some GREAT things this year, so, I thought we could use a celebration! Lights!" She called out, pointing over to her left. There was a second Honey there who quickly flipped a switch, the normal lights going out to be replaced by various flashing party lights and decorative string lights. "Music!" She called out again, pointing back to her right to a third Honey who turned on a stereo beginning to play some upbeat and energetic dance music. "Refreshments!" She added, two more Honey's came out, roller skating down the hallway with snack trays in their hands. "Come on everybody, let's have some fun!" She said, waving all her friends in to join her in celebrating all they'd achieved so far and having a fun time together.
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:58 am

(Yeah I was starting to feel like we were excluding everyone else. Sorry!)

Zeke waddled into the dorm with a large stomach, clearly having eaten someone. That would probably be odd to everyone but Honey, because he didn't normally act particularly predatory.

He watched the display with sleepy, half lidded eyes. Strangely though, he nodded and poured himself a glass of juice and stood near a wall tapping his toe to the music. For Zeke, he wanted some normalcy after that strangeness with his grandmother and Eden. He didn't even want to consider what the two might currently be doing, but it probably involved Eden not coming to work for a few days, if ever again. He would actually hang around, sipping punch and watching the others sleepily, but he still was a professional wall flower.
Arthotus
---

Postby Bright » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:07 pm

Mark had finally pulled himself from the grip of Eden and gotten himself back to the dorm.
He was happy to partake in the party.
"You managed to do a lot of preperations in a short time Honey, I'm impressed!" he said to her.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Sabi1 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:40 pm

"Aha! You noticed." Honey said to Mark, her smile briefly turning into a sly grin. "Well, I had a bit of an adorable breakthrough today that I'm sure you'll get to see at our next practice session, though you can easily get a hint by keeping count." She said. Indeed if one had been keeping count they could see that five Honey's had already presented themselves, one more than her previous cap of four, and reaching that was a big deal for her, so the fact she wasn't freaking out over there being five would certainly mean she'd achieved something big. "How about you? Did you learn anything new today?" She then asked, wondering if he'd discovered any useful things in his time here as well.

Meanwhile the Honey who had switched the lights approached Zeke. "Hey there... Looks like SOMEONE'S been hitting the buffet lately." She joked, playfully poking him a little. "I'm glad you decided to stick around this time, though, I wouldn't mind seeing you getting a little further from the wall either." She said, smiling happily as she did. As usual she was trying to make sure he and the others were happy and having fun, for him though that also meant giving a little extra push to bring him out of his shell.
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:23 pm

Zeke flashed a small smile as the honey approached him, but it was gone just as quickly, his passive placid, neutral expression reigning supreme again. He still seemed to be having trouble keeping his eyes open.

"Eden gave me a clone to eat, so I guess we'll see if a clone is good enough to be permanent like a Honey was." He took a sip of punch, then leaned back against the wall she threatened to take from him, "Thanks for worrying about me. I don't get that much. "
Arthotus
---

Postby Sabi1 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:12 pm

"Well, it IS hard to be as good as a Honey bunny, but... I guess we'll see." She said playfully after hearing about him devouring a clone of Eden. He then mentioned how not many people worry about him. Well that just couldn't be right. She would have a little chat with him about his downer attitude, but then again, that wasn't really appropriate for this setting. They were supposed to be having fun!

"Hey, you! Time to pull up those roots and get out there!" She said. Even if he had a full belly at the moment, she wouldn't take that as an excuse. She reached both of her arms out to him, her hands open, beckoning him to take them. "Come on! Come to Honey! Don't make me move you, I'll get two or three more Honey's if I have to, we'll get you off that wall, so best take the easy route and just get on over here." She said, playfully threatening him to get him off the wall and into some dancing.
Last edited by Sabi1 on Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:47 pm

He sighed, too full and sleepy to argue with the energetic Bunny. "One sec." He shifted, his chest glowing the green of his new power. Instead of bone, a cloak of fur surged forth, fine white fur, hanging from his back
Fine bone plates asserted themselves over his body, forming a finer, sleek outfit of bone. A bone mask crept over his eyes but nothing more elaborate. He was now practically dressed in a white suit, mostly made of bone and accentuated by his white fur Cape. His stomach had been forcibly shrunken to a more manageable beer belly, and he held his arm out. "There. Shall we dance?" Using his new power made him a little more alert.
Arthotus
---

Postby Sabi1 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:59 pm

"Yes, we shall." She replied answering his question of whether or not they should dance while eagerly leading him to a spot with some room. "I didn't know this was going to be a costume party though." She added with a laugh. "Quite the interesting new look, I'm guessing it'll be great come Halloween."

She continued to hold his hands, to make sure he wouldn't attempt to get away as she began to sway and bop with the music. "So do you know how to dance?" She then asked, surprised that he agreed so easily. She figured he would have at least tried the 'I don't know how to dance!' excuse to get out of it, instead of having so easily. "I'm kind of surprised, everything you've said before, I figured you'd be the type who says they don't know how."
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:20 pm

"I don't, but knowing how isn't the point when a pretty girl asks to dance, right?" He answered evenly. His delivery was almost so dry that it didn't seem like a compliment.

"I've never been to anything like this before, especially not with people I know and sort of like. " Maybe it was his full stomach talking, but he had a bit more confidence than usual. "It's nice to do normal stuff like this too, when our lives are so crazy." She of course didn't know about his grandmother and Eden, but she could understand with the rest.

"Congratulations on five Honey's by the way. Pretty soon it'll be the Honey Hero Academy if you keep multiplying. Even Sovera won't be able to eat you fast enough. "
Arthotus
---

Postby Sabi1 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:53 pm

"Hehehe..." Honey snickered after he said congratulations about reaching 5, though she didn't explain or clarify why. "Clever boy, if a pretty girl asks you to do something, you do it!" She said with a smile. Before moving his hands around with hers encouraging him to mimick her movements before she paused a moment as if finally catching what he'd said. "Ahh... Pretty? How sweet! Just don't let Sovie hear you say that." She added with a laugh. "Come on, do what I do, let's get you dancing. It's easiest to learn the slow dance but, less fun. Everyone thinks they look silly when they dance, but that's the point, there's really no right or wrong way to do it, it's just about the rhythm, feeling the music. Start with an easy side to side." She said, demonstrating by swaying left to right with the rhythm. "Maybe add some taps here and there for a bit of fun. Can move your arms, just hold off on any snaps. Snapping is advanced moves, best left to a minimum unless you want to look like the drunk uncle at a wedding."

She continued to smile and do some fun simple dancing with him. "You're doing good. See? It's fun to just relax with some friends sometimes, let go. We're all friends here right? Isn't it best to be able to work with your friends?"
Last edited by Sabi1 on Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:04 am

He chuckled at her warning of Sovera. "True! Am I risking a rocket kick by dancing with you like this?" He made an exaggerated look over his shoulder before chuckling again.

He danced as she directed, but he was wooden in the extreme. 'Feeling' wasn't his strong suit, and it appeared his dancing ability was the worst facet of that lacking. Still, he put in the effort, and he had the confidence or lack of embarrassment, not to look too bad.

He frowned just a little at her mention of friends though. Were they? Did he care that much about everyone here? It was hard to tell, for him, who hadn't had any meaningful relationships before. "Sure." He answered plainly.
Arthotus
---

Postby Bright » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:42 pm

Mark would ponder upon the question for a moment before he replied:
"I got my ass beat with different weapons today."

If Marie is present, he'd ask her for a dance.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:04 pm

*Sovie had her head in the training Eden had proposed, shifting parts of her body rather than her whole body at once, or Micro adjustments. She thought of the way Eden could stretch her arms out*, "I suppose it's like that then...hmm", *she mused while sipping on a cup of punch, resting her head on one claw and occasionally popping a party sandwich layered with cheese and goodies in her maw before taking out a quality red pen and notebook from her backpack and sketching down a few ideas, first was figuring out how to turn her thrusters to face forward without breaking her bones, that was tricky, but she got a few concepts down, she'd have to try them out later.*

*Eventually though she just switched to doodling and let her brain go on auto pilot for a while drawing cats, outlining cats, then a fox, apples, a cow, a bunch of stars around the cow, then lots of clouds everywhere while she loosed a belch then a boy nearby did the same and they got into a belching war freaking out the neighbors...it was great.*

*Eventually though she needed to move so she packed up her bag and slipped out to go put it in her dorm room, she didn't take long but on the way back she spotted Honey dancing with a boy in white armor that she didn't recognize*, "Oh, hey are you Honey's friend...I haven't seen you around school, are you a late entry?"
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:20 pm

Zeke smiled awkwardly at Sovera, probably not something that helped her to recognize him since he didn't do it often. "No, it's me. I got a new Quirk from Eden I'm practising." He explained.

"How did your training with her go?" Zeke held out his hand and from the palm a white, bone rose emerged. he snapped of the base with his fingers and held it out to her. "Care to take Honey off my hands? She won't let me leave for some reason." He joked dryly.
Arthotus
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay