A Dragon Among the Herd (Whitebrand and TaurianDevourer)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Dragon Among the Herd (Whitebrand and TaurianDevourer)

Postby TaurenDevourer » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:48 am

It was almost certain neither could fight back or cry for help. The elder had fallen asleep, as the younger lay close to drifting off.
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:19 pm

Brand shifted into his draconian form quickly, eager to eat. He picked the younger sister first, lifting her from her bed and sliding her semi-conscious body into his mouth head first. He closed his lips over her carefully, making certain his teeth did not scrape her at all. He pushed the younger sibling into his gullet, steadily inhaling her like limp spaghetti.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby TaurenDevourer » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:05 pm

She slid down effortlessly, landing in his stomach without so much as a whimper - She was too exhausted to understand she was being eaten.
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:45 am

Brand grinned and repeated the feat with the elder sister. He picked her up and slid her into his mouth like a shapely treat, quite enjoying every curve as she slid over his tongue. He remained conscious of his body and size however...no tail stuck out from under the walls of the tent to give his presence away.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby TaurenDevourer » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:43 am

She too went down without so much as a squirm, completely out cold as he slipped her down his gullet...
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:57 am

Brand waited until his magic enchantments put the sisters into storage. When that was complete he resumed his bull form and left the tent, a smug smile on his face.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby TaurenDevourer » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:17 am

Nobody seemed to have even noticed, sleeping soundly in their own tents.
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:04 am

Brand maintained his bull shape until he was well clear of the village. Finally he resumed his dragon form and headed for Home. Time to sort out the wheat from the dross.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby TaurenDevourer » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:15 am

((Not sure what to say here.))
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:54 pm

Brand returned home to his giant bed and invoked his magic. Soon his collected prey were all sorawled out before him, unconscious for the moment. He amused himself by positioning them so that he would be the first thing they saw when they awoke. They would awaken and find themselves in the dragon’s hair, surrounded by his accumulated treasures and see him laying before them, ready for judgement. He rather hoped they would all pass...but there was always the possibility that at least one or two wouldn’t.

He settled down comfortably and waited for his newly acquired harem of cow women to stir.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby TaurenDevourer » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:37 am

Immediately, issues arose with the Stonetotem women he had collected while they slept, waking up around their semi-conscious rivals and enemies, they sprung up to fight against them, sending the very first of his bovine collection tumbling to the floor, desperately trying to push one off.

The other was busy attacking the slutty Snowtotem twins, who managed to more easily subdue her as a team. The Sunderhoof and Sun horn however, seemed reasonably at peace.
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:16 am

"Well this is bad," Brand said in a loud voice to get their attention. If that didn't help then he slammed his claw down in the first attacker, blasting the air from her body with the impact.

"ENOUGH!" he rumbled at them. "You are being confronted by a dragon in his lair and fighting your rivals is all that's on your half-witted minds? I was hoping for some warrior-types but if you're going to continue this I'm going to have to step in."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby TaurenDevourer » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:47 am

The two Stonetotem girls quickly backed down with a whimper, as the Rivertotem and Sunhorn scurried over to help the others, seemingly much more friendly with those from the other tribes. The two Stonetotems sat back in fear, trying to hide smug grins as the Snowtotem, Rivertotem, and Sunhorn helped eachother recover from the scuffle.
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:51 am

"Last warning," Brand said. "Your tribalism is no more. You are all now my property. Any violence will be met with you in my belly...and this time you will not get out. Ever.

"AND WIPE THOSE GRINS FROM YOUR FACES!"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby TaurenDevourer » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:16 pm

The two yelped, now genuinely trembling in fear. "Y-Yes sir!" They cried out in terror.
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:38 pm

“Good girls,” the dragon rumbled at them. “As I said...you now belong to a completely new tribe. One dedicated to the service of its master. That would be me, by the way,” he added, glaring at the two fighting women. “Any questions?”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby TaurenDevourer » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:25 am

The two Stonetotem girls shrank away fearfully, trembling under the dragon's gaze without daring to make so much as a squeak, while the others huddled together to try figure out how they arrived.

"You're... The bull we all slept with?" the Rivertotem asked.
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:55 am

"I am," Brand said. "And now you know what you're getting. You will have new, full lives to live here. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the luxuries you will find. Keep me in a good mood and your lives will extend quite a bit beyond that of your peers. There are few rules, but one of those few rules involves a severe restriction on violence against one another. You are mine now, so I will do the bulk of the protecting."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby TaurenDevourer » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:02 pm

The group replied with simple nods and murmurs of understanding, still a little too dumbfounded to think properly.
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:36 am

“Good,” Brand said. He shrank down to his anthro form and stretched his wings a bit. “Then if you’ll follow me I’ll give you the grand tour. After that you can choose your quarters and I will supply you with clothing. As tempting as it is to keep all of you naked all the time, it’s simply not practical.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay