Starcrossed.exe (MeTheMe & GeneticMess)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Starcrossed.exe (MeTheMe & GeneticMess)

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:57 pm

"... What the hell?" Avery mumbled as they walked in to... something interesting, for sure. Dr. Hash tried to amp it up. If she couldn't go for the power of suggestion, she'd-

Wham, right onto the floor. The rather fragile girl yelled as she'd been tackled onto the hard ice, and... underneath this woman! With no real options when she wasn't in a mech, Hash tried using her powers of seduction on her attacker. Her eyes sent forth strong waves, she blushed heavily, and her cleavage even grew a little. She forced Martha into kiss, sending even more overwhelming sensations. And just for overkill, a strong aroma started to flow through the area, possibly attracting others to her side.
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:06 pm

Bam! Both hit the cold ground, Martha on top of her. "Gotcha! Stop with that weird sex magic you... you..." Her eyes glazed over a little, those eyes, the touch of the succubus, and then, the kiss. Magic pulsed through poor Martha's body and every ounce of her will was gone, now more like putty in the hands of the short, yet rather powerful seeming, doctor. She kissed back, unable to fight the magic now coursing through her body.

Chaser moved in... but that smell... something about it made him... rather fond of the doctor. She was cute, wasn't she? He circled the two kissing girls for a moment, protecting them. Prowl kept his distance, a little more aware of what succubi could do, grabbing Avery's by his belt with his teeth and yanking him out of the room. "Damn it... are you alright? You're not charmed yet, are you?"

Lady Ice Scale was up on her feet, Martha having broken the trance long enough for her to think. "Damn it Hash you must but an end to this at once!" She backed up from the two kissing, knowing the closer she got, the more likely she was to fall under the thrall.
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:29 pm

What started as retaliation in self-defense changed... once Martha kissed back, Hash felt her heart skip a beat. This feeling... she'd been missing it for so long! Her heart beat so fast, and she started hugging Martha. She moaned a bit indecently, now as in love with Martha as she was with her!

Allie was quick to jump into action, and of course, one of the first to also fall for spell. She found her way between the two girls and nuzzled into Hash's chest. Berry and and Steamhorn didn't get a chance to advance, being behind Chaser and Avery. The latter was stopped just in time, before he could get pulled into her grasp. "What the hell is happening to them?"

Lady Ice Scale demanded Hash's attention, so she stood up... looking all bubbly, happy, and content. "I-I'm sorry, Lady Ice Scale. But, um... can I please borrow a room to stay in for a couple hours? I'll pay for it, I promise!" She was hugging all of the lovers she'd just attracted, overwhelmed by their embrace.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:38 pm

Prowl growled. "She's a succubus, her magic is based on love, lust, and sex, with her looks and touch she can make you fall for her, and you'll be at her whim, she could command Martha to hop off the building right now and she'd do it in a heart beat. Sex with her is even more dangerous, she's a succubus, you can probably figure that one out. We need to figure out how to hit from a distance without her magic getting to us..."

Martha was all over Dr. Hash, kissing and groping and caressing, along with Lady Ice Scale's chef and Allie and Chaser. Lady Ice Scale glared from the other end of the room. "NO you may not! Release them from your thrall at once, Dr. Hash! I'll not have you feed in my manor, and certainly not on people who have not agreed of their own free will!" She took a few deep breaths to try and calm herself, but the succubus was being... well the evil genius she claimed to be, wasn't she? Ice Scale just never saw her this... powerful and scary before. "Release them, or else." Not that she knew what she'd back that threat up with since getting close was so dangerous.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:24 pm

Avery felt his heart ache a little. Call him clingy (which he would admit to) or maybe even a bit yandere (he hoped he wasn't falling into that category), but he was not having Martha lulled away by a succubus! Problem was... he couldn't do much to stop her. Dr. Hash's aroma kept anyone from interfering, lest they wanted to join her growing orgy.

The good doctor actually didn't have any malevolent plans. She was just enjoying the embrace of another, happy to feel cherished. Even if it was from her own spells, but she liked to think it was genuine. She moaned again and again as she was showered with love from all of her new lovers. "I'm- aah -not some witchy demon! I just want their love... a-affection... praise!" It seemed her most dangerous deeds came about from wanting to be loved, ironically enough.

She gave cute little eeps as she was driven to a climax from being so heavily groped. She then looked to Martha... so big... strong... beautiful... everything she wanted to be. Dr. Hash saw the boy and the Glacepurr standing in the door, and wanted their company too. "Please, bring those two to me! I want more, m-more!"
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:38 pm

Lady Ice Scale leveled a cynical, sarcastic look at her. "You're a succubus, Dr. Hash, you are, by definition, a witchy demon. You need to release them." She touched her neck... the necklace she made from the gem Avery gave her was still in her room, on the second floor, if she could get there she could test out if she'd enchanted it properly...

Martha nodded, zombie like, and made her way towards Avery, Prowl, Berry, and Steamhorn. "Come, join us! We want more!" She smiled as she reached out to grab her former friends, and pull them towards the succubus' aura of influence! There was even little traces of her magical electricity on the tips of her fingers, arcing about as she reached out!

Prowl backed up. "Fuck. She's too saturated in Hash's magic, even outside of her aura she'll still be under the spell. We can't get pulled into it. I... I don't know what to do right now. I need to think of something to hit her at a range..." He kept backing up, despite Martha's constant march towards them, not super fast, she was walking, but she wasn't being slow either.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:52 pm

Everyone kept backing up... until they hit the front door, leaving them stuck between a rock and a hard place. Avery was panicked... but also kinda wanted to join in. He'd never been in an orgy before, and it wasn't like STDs were a thing, here. It could be fun... but what about Lady Ice Scale? His hesitation was what got him, and while Steakhorn tried to pull him away, she pushed him right back as she saw the blank stare in his eyes.

"Oh fuck, I think we're sort of fucked, here..." The drachick gulped, Berry cowering and whimpering a little behind Prowl's icy coat. Steamhorn tried using her steam breath on Martha, trying just about anything to get her away.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:02 pm

Prowl grimaced. "Yeah, it's looking that way." He looked over at Ice Scale, then at the mass of hot and horny people now crowded around Dr. Hash. "I... I..." The aura and aroma was getting to him, and he found himself wandering closer to the group...

Meanwhile Martha was pushed back a little by the steam, but once she found she couldn't easily get to Steamhorn, she extended her hands and tried to shock the poor Drachick to stun her so she could grab her and pull her towards Dr. Hash!

Lady Ice Scale, for all her bluster, was starting to look a little worried now. "Last. Chance. Hash. Release them, have sex with the willing ones in my room, if you so wish, and then leave. I will..." She touched the icy wall, and the ice changed at her touch, forming a sword for her, as she saw Avery get pulled in. "YOU RELEASE MY BOYFRIEND HE IS NOT FOR YOU."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:51 pm

Steamhorn nearly dug her claws into Prowl, trying to pull him back while she kept spouting steam. But once she'd been shocked, she twitched violently before falling to the ground. Berry eeped as she was caught under her ass, the last of the party now vulnerable and ripe for the picking.

Nash was simply enjoying herself, but screamed and went pale from fear as Ice Scale roared at her! Getting eaten was one thing, but she was pissed and holding an ice sword at her! "WOAH WOAH WOAH, LET'S JUST CALM DOWN HERE!" She stopped her spell and alluring aroma, and pulled her shirt back up and fixed her skirt. She was quivering, and sent her Freeze-Hash away. "Y-yes, just let me have a room with... with..."

She looked around, and then walked towards a now free Martha. "You... do you still... like me?" She was hopeful... but maybe too hopeful.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:23 am

The massive high and magic coursing through her was suddenly gone, and Martha fell over, first on her ass, then onto her back. She panted, like she was tired, and looked up into the face of Dr. Hash. "... I have to be honest, while you did release me and everyone, I'm not super happy about the enthrallment to begin with." She let out a long sigh. "I... mmm... I was really happy, but it was kind of fake, wasn't it? You're a little nicer than I may have thought after your letter, but it might be best we stay friends."

Lady Ice Scale carefully went over to the group, and pulled Avery away, gently tugging him back to a safe distance in case Hash started up that magic again. "Avery, are you alright?" She set her ice sword down, and knelt down to check on him.

The others that had been under her control were a little confused... but alright. Prowl and Chaser both... ended up liking the idea of succubus sex, the chef was in, and Martha looked around a little. "Well... I guess... I am kind of hot and bothered now... I guess once wouldn't hurt, but don't look too deeply into it." She got up slowly.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:45 am

"Oh... wait, LETTER?!" Dr. Hash felt like she'd been punched in the gut. "The adventuring party I was looking for to fight against my newest weapon was you guys? Damn it, this is... stupidly embarrassing..." She looked to the ground and rocked awkwardly on her heels. "But... I'd like it if we were friends. I don't think anybody's ever asked to be my friend..." She blushed, looking away shyly from Martha. After Avery, Steamhorn, and the Alpha Nobunny, Dr. Hash had the honor of being the fourth to crush on Martha.

Avery came back to his senses as quickly as he was taken out of them, feeling a little dizzy but no worse for wear. Of course, he was feeling a lot better as Lady Ice Scale snatched him up and started looking over him meticulously. That was pretty much something he would do, and it was pretty cute. He leaned forward and kissed her on the nose. "I'm okay. Feeling a lot better now that I'm with you."

Steamhorn was a little bitter over the whole thing, especially the "mind-controlled Martha shocking her" part, so she stepped down. Berry was just indifferent, not feeling it right now. Allie, being a little sex-crazed, of course hopped on board, giving Chaser a teasing nip on the ear. Avery saw the surprising amount of people actually willing to have sex with the doctor, said doctor surprised yet overjoyed and... tearing up?

"You want to join them?" Avery nodded back to the group. "I don't know where you stand on open relationships, been meaning to ask that..."
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:53 pm

"That's good." Lady Ice Scale got him to his feet, and kissed him back on his forehead. "I... suppose we could join, I am... uncertain of an open relationship, but so long as we know, I think I'm okay." She turned to the group in her foyer. "Sorry, Dr. Hash, didn't mean to... freak out on you, but you nabbed my boyfriend in your thrall and I... reacted without much thought, my apologies. However, you did attempt to enthrall me, and did enthrall a lot of my guests, so I will have to level some punishment at some time. For now, however... I believe I and Avery will join in on magic sex orgy. My room. Up the stairs, take a right, second door."

Martha thought for a moment... this was like, another person who fell in lustful romance with her at the drop of a hat... that opened a weird question in her mind she needed to bother Avery about later, but for now, there seemed to be too much lustful energy and sexually charged people to wait for her to ask a lot of questions! Including her, her loins and body almost demanded sex after all the lusty magic hit it so hard... she still felt... weird, about sex in this VR world, but... it hadn't hurt so far, so indulging now and then seemed... okay at least.

Martha nodded to Steamhorn and Berry. "Yeah, sorry about that Steamhorn, I understand, I have no idea how long we'll be gone, so... we'll catch up with you later!" She turned to Dr. Hash. "Yeah, we just got it like, half hour ago? Very dramatic, not bad, but a little hammy. Yeah, we can be friends easy! Just... no more sex magic without my permission, alright? And we're just friends, like I said, don't get too clingy to me!" She hated to admit it, but that little caveat she felt she had to add with how attached to her people seemed to become. "Now... let's head upstairs, shall we, team?"

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:39 pm

"Good. I'm just... overly affectionate, sometimes. I get attracted to others easily, so thank you for being a little more open." Avery grinned, glad he got the answer he wanted while Ice Scale was okay with it. He followed behind his lover as she talked to the doctor, who was having trouble controlling her emotions.

"I've never had so many friends before!" She cried, hugging each and every one of them, going to hug Ice Scale before freezing as she noticed her. "O-oh... u-um..." She stuttered, but the noblewoman was surprisingly forgiving. Wasn't helping much with her financial issues, but she'd gloomily resigned to the fact no one was going to fund her. "I'm sorry... I've just been under a lot of stress, m-might lose my lab soon... but that doesn't excuse my actions. Thank you for your h-hospitality."

"Don't worry, we'll just chill back at the inn while you wait." Steamhorn shrugged, picking up Berry and carrying her out into the snow. "Berry, you ever learn how to make a snow dragon? Let me show you! First you, start with the base..."

"... Thanks?" Dr. Hash took Martha's compliments and criticisms on her letter, which she didn't expect. "It's p-part of my image. Trying to demand a little bit of respect, you know? I'll... I'll try not. You're probably already taken already..." And with that, she started up the stairs into the noblewoman's bed room. She did not think she was going to be part of an orgy and make friends today, but...
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:02 pm

Ice Scale looked a little more concerned. "Lose the lab? Perhaps you could have opened with that, instead of... never mind, we'll talk about it later." She and Avery followed the whole damn group up, Ice Scale, her chef, Avery, Chaser, Prowl, Martha, Allie, and of course the now rather emotional doctor herself, eight people, one odd magic orgy.

Her room was as Avery had found it, large, her bed was made for someone of Ice Scale's size, it would fit most of them, some might have a little more trouble than others. Martha shook her head. "Well... umm... no, I'm not taken, but... let me put it this way, I don't plan on being taken anytime soon, and sex is a rarity for me. Like I said big reason I'm agreeing to this is your magic left me... wanting. Hungry, in a word, but even if I'm not much a lover... I'd like to think I'm a good friend!" She began to strip down, sitting on the bed as she did.

Lady Ice Scale did the same, beginning to remove her long, flowing dress, revealing her undergarments and size Avery hadn't quite gotten to see before, she had a large F sized bust, to go with her ten foot stature, and slightly wider hips beneath the dresses she often wore. "So, Doctor, I believe this is your orgy, how is it you would like to begin?"

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:29 pm

"I didn't wanna look desperate, y'know? I... y-yeah..." Dr. Hash trailed off quietly, before returning to some awkward silence as Ice Scale dismissed the topic for now. A lot of emotions were running rampant in her head, so hopefully she didn't lose it and go overboard during the orgy. "Oh! I... wow, sorry, I didn't mean to force anything onto you... f-friend." She ended that sentence very awkwardly, with a smile just as awkward. It went into a full blush as Martha stripped, and while she admired her strength, courage, and the size she had over her, it was hard to tell if Dr. Hash was just really ecstatic over seeing someone naked or seeing Martha naked. She took off her coat, shirt, skirt, and cute little panties, while putting her glasses onto a nearby dresser.

Avery undressed while everyone else did, his eyes unable to stop from looking around. The fact that mostly everyone here was a girl, save Chaser, Prowl, and the chef (and even he was a bit of a looker!) didn't help. His eyes lingered on Martha for a while, giving the same kind of look that Dr. Hash did, but as soon as he saw Lady Ice Scale, fully nude, his eyes gravitated right back to her. His mouth was slightly agape and drooling in one corner. He caught himself before it could leak, swallowing and now just looking at her in awe. "You look... wow, every part of your body could probably smash a watermelon without any effort." Okay, that sounded better in his head than it did out loud, but the underlying message was still there.

Allie just hopped onto one of the pillows and spread her legs, showing off her horse cock erection and her sex... whatever animal it belonged to was unclear, but was pretty normal looking, if not a bit stretched. She looked ready to take just about anyone.

"U-um, I don't really... know a lot about sex and stuff..." Dr. Hash mumbled, embarrassed and started to rub her nipples, trying to emulate what everyone had done to her under her control.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:48 am

"Hold on..." Martha chuckled a little. "... don't think I'm going to ignore how a succubus doesn't know a lot about sex and stuff! Shouldn't it be, I dunno, instinct? And weren't you hiking up the skirt and showing off the goods to try and enthrall Lady Ice Scale and her chef? You might know more than you think..." She extended a hand to the succubus, Martha laying her back out on the bed, spreading her legs, and guiding Dr. Hash's face down to her sex. "Do what comes... naturally!"

Lady Ice Scale gave Avery a... quizzical look. "Hm... perhaps, though I suspect that sounded better in your head." She chuckled, and kissed his forehead. Over her naked body were more of those little patches of scales he'd seen on her arms, light blue and cold to the touch. She picked up Avery gently, and took him to the bed. "Ready?" She gave him a moment to confirm, before placing him on the bed, lining his ass up with Allie's cock. She then got up on him, lining her sex up with his erection, before gently, and slowly, sliding him into herself in a soft moan...

Chaser was next to take advantage and make a move, hopping up onto the bed, his own erection throbbing beneath him. He gave Ice Scale's ass a little lick with his long, warm tongue, before mounting her, and thrusting his cock into her, moaning and howling softly as he did.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:14 am

"I mean, flirting and teasing are a-alot different than actual sex, you..." Hash was trying to argue some sort of point, but gave up as Martha spread her legs. Just do... what's natural. She took her hand and climbed onto the bed, wearing a sheepish smile before lowering her head and trying to eat out Martha's pussy. She might notice now that Dr. Hash had a spear ended tail, the same color as her horn, but it was adorably short and waved around idly.

The kiss helped the awkward moment pass, and he let Ice Scale carry him onto the bed... his eyes lit up as he saw where he was being put, and Allie was similarly happy. She knew his tastes well, intentionally or not. He gave her the okay, and then spread his cheeks the best he could as he saw lowered onto Allie's equine 4-incher, both boy and bunny giving a moan of relief. "Mr. Avery, you feel so chilly... yet soft, and comfy!" She giggled, hugging his backside.

Avery's attention shifted back to Ice Scale as she started taking in his shaft. He blinked a bit in disbelief... she was letting him penetrate her sex? There was a decent chance he could impregnate her, as long as both parties desired for it. He just blushed and hugged her thick body as they began to share a very intimate embrace.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:13 pm

Martha moaned a little as Dr. Hash began to eat on her sex... so... Martha hadn't known enough sex to really say Hash was doing anything poorly, or great, she knew it felt good, so she let her continue... until she made an odd request, given what had happened in the foyer. "Ahh... alright... now... turn it on." Martha smiled a little. "Not too high, just... enough to get everybody a little hot, ya know?"

Lady Ice Scale began to move her hips up against Avery's, she was much larger and little stronger, but she was being gentle with him for now. She thrust her hips into his, her cold body pressed against his, as Chaser began to pump his cock into her, murring and groaning softly as he did. She smiled down at Avery, and had to crane her neck a little to kiss his forehead.

The chef came over to Dr. Hash, and groped her ass a little, before gently pressing his hardened cock into her sex from behind, starting slowly since he was just kind of springing on her, but it was an orgy, right? Pick an orifice and go!

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:25 pm

"It? O-oh, right..." Hash mumbled softly, and concentrated for a moment. A familiar aroma wafted through the room, although it wasn't nearly as strong. The magically made aphrodisiac started getting everyone just a little twitchy, with more and more need building up in their groins. Her smile turned a bit less awkward as she got back to pleasing Martha, licking her sex. It didn't taste bad, but it was... a new taste, that was for sure. Her body surged for a moment as she was grabbed, gasping while her ass was grabbed, biting her lip and moaning with need from that alone, even though her aroma wasn't affecting her. "A-AH, Oh god, oh god, oh GOD it, aah..." She timidly covered her face with her hands and moaned as the chef put his dick into her. It felt so big, and warm, and... it felt REALLY hot in here all of a sudden...

Allie looked up at the really big dragon lady and decided to follow her motions, moving her hips at the same time and speed as she did. The double stimulation had Avery panting and moaning over and over, more so than anyone else in the room, except maybe Dr. Hash. Every time their hips touched, Avery felt a quick, tiny burst of excitement and adrenaline from the anticipation of it all. He looked up at her as she kissed his forehead, happily burying his chin in between her breasts. If he wasn't so distracted, he could probably hear her heartbeat from where he was.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:26 am

Martha moaned, one hand grasping the sheets of the bed, the other gently holding Dr. Hash's head, and pressing it a little into her sex as the succubus ate her out... and started using her power on the room again. Martha felt it, that... feeling, the magic, the power! Her loins heated a bit, as she squirmed a little in her renewed lust! "Yes! The tongue, faster, deeper!" She smiled, blushing deeply.

The chef pounding Hash from behind began to pant, he didn't want to get too fast so soon, but the lust from the magic around him was pushing him hard to start going! He picked up speed, pumping his hips and his cock into her sex, moaning and holding her hips as he did it, rubbing and caressing her skin and body as worked up his and her pleasure.

Ice Scale humped into Avery, gently, with a decent speed, working their pleasure up as they both enjoyed the mass of sex, but... the magic began to hit them. Lust and heat filled her body, and she began to pick up speed and strength, feeling Allie on the other side of him humping him back. Chaser was still pumping into her ass, making her moan, and shout gently with pleasure and lust coursing through her body.

The last person left out was Prowl, who hopped up onto the bed, and worked himself between Avery and Ice Scale's faces, his cock making it's way to Avery's lips, and his ass in Ice Scale's face.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay