Starcrossed.exe (MeTheMe & GeneticMess)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Starcrossed.exe (MeTheMe & GeneticMess)

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:57 am

Avery woke up the same time as Lady Ice Scale, and all too eagerly climbed into her lap and cuddled as started to wake up. "I just hope you don't mind if I indulge in one now and then. I get easily swayed... every time I do, I'll happily be your little boy-toy for an hour." He proposed, sitting up and stretching, looking over at Mar...tha.

His face burned red, and his eyes fixated on Martha. Seeing her naked, and with passenger in her womb... he sprung an erection very easily, but ashamedly hid it in Ice Scale's presence. He could faintly smell the raw scent of sex coming off of Martha after it had faded from everyone else... maybe next orgy, he could...

A snore was interrupted as Dr. Hash started to wake up, yawning and massaging Martha's walls. Now that she was up, the hormones spiked, and Hash subtly tried to use them to sway Martha's opinion. "Aw, do I really have to go so soon?" She used a very cute voice, and kept massaging inside Martha.
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:31 am

"Ahh! God damn it!" Martha swore, as Dr. Hash turned her power up and made her feel crazy now! "Yes you do before I shove someone in there to get you out for me, I bet Chaser is hungry this morning! I am soaking in my own juices and can't feel my legs for all the blood and hormones! Get out before I figure someway to melt you in there!" That was a thing, right? She'd actually studied a little bit of this vore thing on the outside herself, and she was fairly sure she'd seen something like that.

Lady Ice Scale sat up, holding Avery to her chest as he sat in her lap. "I suppose... but best let me know before anything like that happens, just so I know." She looked up at Martha and Dr. Hash's work. "Get out of her, Hash, we went over this yesterday, no using your powers, in my house, on people who don't want it. Besides, I need to talk to you about something." She got up, picking up Avery as she did, and sat him down on the bed, before going to her closet to start getting dressed.
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:07 pm

Martha actually could melt somebody down inside her if she wanted, although she didn't really know how. It required a strong will and LOTS of experience unbirthing, but Martha wasn't there, yet.

As she started swearing, Hash got the message loud and clear, and started forcing herself out. She turned off her pheromones entirely and landed on the sheets, hot and bothered. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I, um... I guess get a little clingy."

The one word Martha probably didn't want to hear.

Avery enjoyed the embrace while it lasted, agreeing to Ice Scale's terms before she sat him down to get dressed. He got up and stretched, popping several things in several places, before he came over to Martha's side. Both of them were nude, yes, but he was trying to keep his bottom half out of sight as he kneeled by the bedside. "You have fun? I know I did..." He chuckled awkwardly, blushing and looking off to the side.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:36 pm

Martha laid back on the bed, despite having just woken up, she still felt exhausted, finally, the sex drive she had been soaked in was dead, and she could feel something other than horny! "God... you know that sex feels good, but... it also feels nice to feel something besides horny, you know? Thanks, Hash." She sat up, looking a little haggard. "It's alright, just... no means no, hm? They teach that here? And what did I say about getting clingy yesterday? No." She chuckles. "You're alright though, for a mad scientist succubus. I thought succubi ate souls through sex or something."

Martha looked over at Avery as he sat down. "Yeah, I had fun, fuck me I don't know if I would have survived much more fun! I feel... awful. I didn't sleep well, my chemicals are a mess... I need either magic, or drugs, think they got anything in town? Don't get me wrong, if I went back in time I'd do it all again... but I don't know that I would do again for another month or two. Whew."

Lady Ice Scale came out of her closet in a gown, white and flowing. "Hmm... they should. Best get dressed first."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:58 pm

"I've NEVER gotten this horny before, but it felt great! A-Although I bet it would wear on you after a while." Hash admitted, begrudgingly pulling herself together and putting on her clothes again. "... Eat souls? I would never-! Well..." She seemed to consider it for a second, but shook her head. "No, succubus and incubi are like Nobunnies, they just really wanna fuck and breed." She rubbed her midsection, feeling blood rush to her face. "M-madam Ice Scale? I know I'm in no position to ask anything of you... but may I keep the servant in my womb? If he himself wants to?"

"I mean... they do, but..." Avery suddenly looked a bit white in the face. The effects are hard to predict. Could give you a dick, maybe three, turn you pink, or who knows what. Antidotes aren't cheap either." After that, he looked at Martha's weary eyes with concern. "Did you eat recently? You look famished... I can hold you over until you find something else." Yes, getting eaten by Martha would be super hot, but he seemed to want to do it more so Martha wouldn't be running on low.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:09 pm

Martha pointed at Dr. Hash. "Wait, no, you thought about it! You can't just glaze over that, c'mon, can you, or can you not, eat souls through sex?" She looked over at Avery. "Really? What kind of remedy has random, crazy, unpredictable side effects?" She sighed a little, rubbing her eyes. "I mean... no, haven't eaten, and didn't sleep with Hash in there fucking me up... Yeah, I guess if you're offering, I could use something to eat..." She smiled at him, as she opened her mouth for him.

Lady Ice Scale nodded to Hash. "Yes, so long as he is willing, you may keep him, he is free to do as he pleases." She sat down next to Dr. Hash. "I did want to talk to you about your lab, you mentioned yesterday about possibly losing it if you didn't find more funding, hm? I... don't know that I want to fund an army of hover bot things, but we may be able to work something out..." Hash had sought money from Lady Ice Scale, so she may know the Ladyship had something of a plan in her head when that smile, with the undercurrent of malice, crept over her face.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:55 am

“Nonono! I would never! I was just thinking about it ‘cause it was kind of hot, but we can’t do that! I swear!” She vehemently denied, looking a little panicked as Martha pointed at her.

“Think of them like grab-bag potions.” Avery leaned in and whispered to her. “Items with random transformation effects. But lacing them with certain drugs amps the effects up and puts you onto quite the high. It can be kind of dangerous. Not “black mist making you crazy” dangerous, but...” He stopped as Martha actually said yes to his offer, his heart fluttering and eyes widening. He watched her smile, and then open her mouth, and he all too eagerly put himself into her mouth headfirst.

Hash quietly thanked the noble, and blushed as the much bigger woman sat right next to her. As she offered to fund her after all, Dr. Hash was ecstatic! And then... hesitant, as she remembered the project she had mentioned to her. “Um... you still want to make... that?”
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:06 pm

Did Hash just say soul eating was kind of a hot idea? She didn't have much of a chance to respond to that as Avery was eagerly shoving his head into her mouth! She gently took his shoulders, and widened her mouth as she began to take him in, slipping his shoulders into her mouth and beginning to work her way down his chest. He was so different as an ice elemental, cold, but not uncomfortably so, but still so soft! He even kept some nice flavor, she had to admit.

Lady Ice Scale smiled. "Well, again, I have very little use for a snow blower of all things, you really need expand your designs, however, I have... other ideas. I could have, say, a commission idea for you to work, I may be willing to fund, or... I could have a little fun making you work for me. That one may get a little... kinky, but you seem up to it. The commission would be a bit different, but I can talk to you about that if it interests you." That smile, that unsettling smile on her face.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:14 pm

A good way to describe Avery's texture would be something akin to frozen yogurt. Smooth, sweet, and delightfully cold to the touch. While Martha worked on swallowing him, the boy eagerly assisted her, gently trying to pull himself in, but taking care to not bash his head against her throat by trying to rush in. His cock was hard and equally eager, and although they just got out of an orgy, he was somewhat justified getting hard so soon, as that orgy had been a few hours ago, now.

Dr. Hash grumbled a little and crossed her arms over the criticisms given to her Hash Models. They were excellent devices, and served her (mostly) well in her battles! But despite that, she was willing to listen to a reliable source of income, and blushed a little even as she offered some different "work" for her on the side. It was clear Hash was interested in both propositions, and the mischievous, grisly grin on the noblewoman's face could make the doctor only wonder. "I'll... do it. Whatever you need. I just need something to live off of, something to be proud of... what kind of commission are we talking about, here?"
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:27 pm

She worked her way over his chest... and couldn't help herself, groggy and tired, she just sort of ran on auto pilot, and licked over his chest a little, man, he did taste good. And was cool, which she liked too. She was feeling kind of bad in game, but would she feel that way outside of it? The game did have a lot of very specific things, so it made sense. Weird thoughts struck her, as she started to swallow up his middle, noticing he had a raging stiffy, man Avery was insatiable! He had a girl friend though, and it wasn't really her job to get him off, so she just kept swallowing.

Lady Ice Scale smiled. "I like the flying nature of a lot of your machines, and I want something small, it need only carrying a box or so, but something I could send to my boyfriend and his group while they're out on adventures, kind of like a messenger bird, but more reliable." She got up, and motioned Hash to follow her. "My other offer, would be for you to work for me, to pay for your lab, and that would include seeing you play the part of... maid." She pulled out a french maid outfit, with the skirt too short and the cut too low for any kind of decency. "My boyfriend is... well he's eager, as you might have seen, and having you clean a few days with this on would certainly make his day, and mine." She flashed that devilish grin.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:28 am

Avery was so happy with being eaten that he didn’t even seem to care that Martha simply glazed over his stiffie. He wasn’t expecting her to do anything with it anyways, but certainly would’ve welcomed it. Either way, he started to curl up as he neared the back of her throat, to make his entrance easier on her.

It wasn’t quite clear what carried over from the game to reality. Mental affects seemed to be one, but anything else was a gray area. Martha had yet to leave the game while under some adverse effect, so she might have to try it. Right now she might be able to log out, test that theory, and then log back in before anyone noticed she left... besides Avery, but he’d certainly understand.

“... A delivery drone? S-sure, I can whip something up...” Dr. Hash noted, tugging awkwardly at her coat. Then, the lady wanted her to follow, and she did just that until they were out of the group’s earshot. The other offer got some shocked and aroused silence out of her, and a slight gasp came out as she saw the maid outfit. If that thing looked small on her, it must be incredibly small for whatever average human-sized person it was intended for! It made her blush, and before she could even think about how bad of an idea it could be, she impulsively nodded and said yes to the offer.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:08 pm

Martha worked her way over his hips and his cock, ignoring the raging hard erection as she really wanted to fill her belly and try to feel better! The thought had occurred to her to leave the game now and check to see if feelings and such carried over, but there were quite a few people in this room, and she wasn't sure what would happen to Avery! It could wait, and she was sure plenty of stuff in the world could give her debuffs she could test on leaving the game with. She slurped up Avery's legs, pulling him fully into her, and patting her bulging gut, before letting out a loud belch! "Ahh... mmm... thanks Avery, I feel a little bit better."

"My my, quick to hop on the chance to wear something so slutty just to let me and boyfriend oogle you as you clean, hm? I suppose it's very little effort to keep the lights on though." It would honestly be a little cruel, if Hash didn't find it so hot and kinky, which Ice Scale did too, something about that power over another really got her hot. "Here you go then, no panties, Avery will want to see that perky little ass and snatch every time you bend over to pick something up... some other bondage pieces may end up in the mix as well, nothing you can't handle, I'm sure..."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:23 pm

Martha wasn't afraid to show a bit of her gluttonous side, it seemed, and that certainly got Avery's gears grinding. Still, he restrained as she belched unreservedly, and could feel her hands satisfyingly pat her gut, which he was now within. "No p-problem, Martha. Anytime!" He responded to her, curling up and rubbing her stomach walls. He would savor this moment as long as he could, for sure...

The teasing got Hash hot and bothered, so much so that the girl started to sweat and cross her legs. Indeed, kinky stuff like that got her so easily worked up, and it was easy work, so of course she'd take the job. Even if it distracted from her personal work, but it let her do said work in the first place, so...

She was handed the outfit and told to put it on, looking up at Lady Ice Scale and sliding out of her clothes again. She took off her panties and left them there, and then did the same with her bra, figuring maybe the noble lady would appreciate that as well. Hash slipped into the outfit, and... she didn't even have to bend off to give even the slightest hint of the goods! She blushed hard, and her sex was glistening with moisture. "O-oh my god... jeez, m-madam, I'm surprised w-we hadn't made such an arrangement b-before now..."
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:32 pm

Martha shifted on the bed, until her back was up against the head board, leaning back and relaxing as she enjoyed her friend-made-meal. "If you don't mind I may just leave you in there, and make you... breakfast? Late lunch? Food. Since respawn makes it so easy and all." She patted her stomach, while Prowl came over and massaged her gut a little, just something for him to do.

Lady Ice Scale watched the succubus slip out of her clothes, and leave them on the floor, as Dr. Hash worked the rather tiny maid outfit onto herself. "I suppose it is a little surprising, however... let's say Avery has been a bad influence on me, and I've been feeling a little more... sexual, lately. And with my sexuality comes... power. Hold still." Lady Ice Scale walked around her, looking her over, my that was a tiny outfit, everything seemed on the verge of popping out! She picked up some fuzzy hand cuffs, and bound Hash's hands, and slipped a feather duster into her grasp. "There we go, now you look like a maid proper. Avery's not going to be able to pull his eyes away... I barely can myself."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:51 pm

The young man had no quarrels with that, happily serving as Martha's meal. He started to get lost listening to the sound her stomach, as well as her body, heart, even her breathing was strangely alluring to listen to. Of course, Avery tried not to say anything about that to Martha. He was aware Martha didn't feel anything for him, or for anyone, just not getting that same spark. As much as that bummed him out, he could certainly respect it, but couldn't help but fantasize.

Too bad he wouldn't be able to said Dr... or rather, Maiden Hash for a while, because she was certainly something. Her curves weren't much, but were so tantalizingly accentuated by the erotically tight uniform. She was cuffed and handed a feather duster, and her tail snuck out from under his dress and stuck straight out, amusingly similar to an erection. She was honestly at a loss for words, but wanted nothing else right but to play along with this little fantasy. "I-is there anything you need from me? M-miss... M-miss Ice Scale?"
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:43 pm

Martha smiled as Prowl was kind enough to rub her belly, which groaned and gurgled a little around Avery. "Mmm... thanks Avery, hopefully this'll be the energy boost I need to get through the rest of the day. Man, I can finally feel my legs again, and I think I'm mostly dry... I should probably start getting dressed..." She groaned as she shifted her body up, and started looking for her clothes, which Chaser handed off to her.

Lady Ice Scale looked over the now Maiden Hash, yes, this would do, it fed her insatiable desire to dominate another, and put kinky outfits on people, and would feed Avery's desires to see hot, kinky things as well... oh, and Hash got to keep her lab. Win, win, win, as far as Lady Ice Scale was concerned. "Hmm... your robot from earlier unevened a patch of ice in the foyer, go grab a brush and bring out your inner curler, and even that patch, would you, dear?" She smiled at her. "And take your time, I don't know when Avery is going to respawn."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:20 am

((Sorry, got backlogged, didn’t mean to leave you hanging so long!))

As Martha got up and moved, Avery closed his eyes and imagined the way her belly swayed, feeling it move from where he was, although his mind would naturally exaggerate it. This pendulum like momentum whenever she moved a decent amount started to lull him into a comfortable rest...

“S-sure thing, mam.” Hash was trying to hold back the big smile on her face as she went to find a brush and get scraping. Doing menial labor shouldn’t excite her like this, but here she was. She tried to play the part Ice Scale had given her, and got on her knees and sticked out her ass as she worked.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:07 pm

((It's alright, it happens!))

Martha got dressed, though her leather chest piece was left open since she still was full of Avery, who's movements were slowing and he wasn't saying much... had he fallen asleep? Ah well, he'd respawn later once she digested him. She popped her neck as she sat on the bed, looking around a little. "Alright, well... I guess the whole Dr. Hash note thing was solved, huh?"

Chaser laughed. "I guess so!"

Lady Ice Scale followed Maiden Hash to the foyer, as the succubus got busy on her new chore, to do as Lady Ice Scale commanded, and do it looking sexy. She smirked, that bend over showed off ALL of Hash's goods! Avery was going to love this.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:16 pm

As Martha started to leave the room, a sleepy but now wide awake Allie glomped her leg... although she looked a bit different. All of the effects she'd gotten from digesting her huge meal showed on her body, and she was starting to catch up with her in height. "Morning!" She chimed, and tried to climb onto Martha's shoulder again, but with her new size, that certainly wasn't going to work any more...

While Hash was working, her ears picked up on some stirring from the noble lady's bedroom... everyone was probably coming back out. Oh gosh... she looked down at herself, rubbed her "pregnant" tummy, and looked back at her work. She kept working on evening that floor, but was blushing harder as she thought of everyone else seeing her like this... hopefully nobody thought less of her because of this shameless outfit...
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:43 pm

"Whoa! Umm... eating Lady Ice Scale did a little... something to you, didn't it? Oof! I don't know that you're going to be able to stay up there!" Martha shook her head, and pulled Allie off her shoulder, and carried her in her arms for the moment. "You've gotten a little big to stay up there, I'm afraid." She put her down, patting her head. She looked out from the second floor balcony, to see Lady Ice Scale, and... Dr. Hash? She was in some maid get up and brushing the floor! "Hey, what are you two doing?"

Chaser and Prowl followed, looking down. Prowl cocked an eyebrow... "It looks like she's... cleaning. In clothes that are not her size."

Lady Ice Scale smiled. "I hired some new help. I want to talk to Avery once he's available, Martha, could you let him known once he respawns, or if you cough him up?"

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay