Starcrossed.exe (MeTheMe & GeneticMess)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Starcrossed.exe (MeTheMe & GeneticMess)

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:06 pm

"... Huh? Oh, um... yeah, they are. I was just looking, Mi-" But then Martha took the clothes to the shop keeper! The man in question was a young adult, Ice Elemental boy, whom didn't seem to be the type who would stand out in a crowd.

"Personalization? I, uh... huh. I could outsource it to a tailor? But there aren't any good ones in town, if I can be brutally honest here. Might have to go to someone in another town. Could take a couple months." The shop keeper shrugged. "Sorry 'bout that."

Hash's hands were occupied, but they'd certainly be somewhere if they weren't... her moans and pants were muffled within flesh, and Avery could hear the girl losing it in there... Yelps and moans could be heard as Hash's tush was tapped and shoved in deeper, it not taking much more to get her fully inside. All that was left was her tail, which ended up being slowly slurped inside like a noodle. Avery just stayed where he was, panting with a distended gut and having been busy holding in a climax. He didn't want to end up soiling Lady Ice Scale's floors, after all...
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:28 am

"Hmm... s'alright! I'll take it anyways, we'll figure something out!" She paid for her and Allie's new clothes, and began to head back to the inn. "Hm hmm... well, we could hit up a tailor later when we eventually head down the mountain to look for more adventure, I could try myself, but that would end badly... I mean... You could eat me a few times and become more human until you fit into them, if you want." She went over a few options with Allie, smiling at her.

Lady Ice Scale smiled as the last of Dr. Hash disappeared into Avery's ass, giving it another good smack, and giggling a little. "You liked that, didn't you? Felt good, and filling to have her shoved up in there, to know she's going to that ass..." Lady Ice Scale reached between Avery's legs, and grabbed his throbbing erection, and began to stroke it again, she could tell he was close, and wanted to finish so badly, it was time to give it to him!
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:38 am

“I dunno, it could be fun! We could try making something pretty out of it, or-“ The chimera blinked for a moment, and then looked at Martha with big, sparkly eyes. Not literally, but... wait, actually yeah, they are. “You’d let me do that? I... I really wanna be human, like you, Miss Martha!” And then she followed that up by puking up a wet and messy Chaser. Not digested yet, but he’d almost begun to.

Every smack made Avery bite his lip and groan in exasperation and lust. Oh fuck, this was really something else. And then she grabbed his cock and stroked it, making the boy’s eyes widen, and then close tight and moan as it didn’t take long at all for him to cum hard on the floor in his awkward, ass-up position.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:49 am

She looked down at the wet, messy Chaser. "I mean, you could have finished digested him if you wanted. It's also like, freezing on this mountain, so maybe this wasn't the best thing for him, wet as he is. What's up Chaser?" She grinned down at him.

He swore. "F- fuck it's cold! Little warning next time, Allie! I'm fine, just a little wet and cold, I'll make it back to the inn with you all and-"

He was cut off as Martha shoved his face into her own maw! She swallowed up the Wolfite who was wet, cold, and had just woken up! A far easier meal than if he'd been ready for her in any real way!

Lady Ice Scale smiled brightly as Avery finally came, spurting his warm seed onto the cold floor, making a little mess. Done with that fun, she stood up, and began to walk away from him. "It's been fun, but I'm going to take a little break. Be sure to finish scrubbing the floor, and cleaning up that little mess you made, naughty boy." She blew him a kiss, before giving him a toothy grin as she headed to her room.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:24 am

Allie broke into a sweat as Chaser scolded her, and rightfully so. “Ah, s-sorry! I just wanted to make sure I’m only digesting Miss Martha, so that I-“ Before she could finish, Martha swooped in and took care of Chaser’s temperature issue. She beamed and giggled, waiting to swallow her until the motel, since she doubt she’d be able to move with a full belly.

“Y-yes, mam.” Avery nodded and watched Ice Scale as she left him be for now. He didn’t leave, and actually stayed in the foyer and licked up all his cum before sitting on the floor patiently. He didn’t think she wanted him to leave, and patiently sat there with a grumbling belly until the Lady came back... whenever that was.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:37 pm

"I'll tear you apart for this, Martha, how dare you..." He seemed a lot less kind talking to Martha than he did talking to Allie!

Martha grinned. "Well, I was just thinking like a predator, like a Wolfite, I saw a meal, weak and tired, and took advantage! You're telling me you woulnd't do the same?" She giggled, feeling like she'd out thought the Wolfite this time!

Chaser was quiet for a moment... "... well, hard to argue, but you're going to have to do better to make this happen again, I'm no easy prey."

Lady Ice Scale came back about ten minutes later, heading down the stairs looking over at Avery on the floor. "Mmm... the floor looks good! Very well done, both of you, now... what else do I need doing..." She slid up to him, giving him a little kiss on the forehead, smiling.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:43 pm

"Don't talk so rudely to Miss Martha." Allie cutely puffed out her cheeks, not taking kindly to Chaser's... unkindness. Even if it was just playful talk. Allie had spit Chaser up so she could eat Miss Martha once they got back into the motel. That way, she could focus on digesting Miss Martha and harvesting human attributes... even though Chaser was now in her belly.

This might not have worked out the way she intended. Oh well, she supposed eating her enough times would overwrite those features, anyways...

Once Lady Ice Scale came back, she'd see Avery standing there patiently, blushing and with a newfound stiffie poking up his maiden's skirt. And his belly was actually a little bigger than it was before. Hash had respawned as her body started digesting, and had wasted no time feeding herself (and her passenger) to his ass again. His ass hadn't grown yet, but probably would very soon. Avery was silent, smiling brightly and softly rocking on his feet as he was given a soft little kiss. "... I am a little hungry. Not a lot with... you know, but... if you need the kitchen cleaned, I can help with that."
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:14 pm

This was once, which was fine, but if Martha wanted more wolfish features she'd have to outwit, or overpower, the Wolfite several more times. The dragon tail she could keep, but she certainly wouldn't mind some wolf fur, or a cute muzzle... no one here needed to know the furry sites she perused now and then, but it'd be fun to live out a little of that fantasy in this game. She patted her gut, smiling as she and Allie headed to the more temperate hotel room. "Yeah, be nice to me, Allie said so!" She giggled, smiling brightly.

Chaser... was not happy, but he'd endure it, for now. "Fine, fine... I'll play nice, for now, if only for you, Allie."

"The kitchen... hmm... yes, I think working on the kitchen and dining room would be fine. I want the table wiped clean, the dishes done, and set out on the table with their utensils." She patted his head, as she walked him back to the dining room, the long table waiting for guests to sit and food to be put on it. "Don't forget to put your back into it, and bend that cute little ass over as you do it now..."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:03 pm

Martha's canine interest was hardly the weirdest fantasy or kink anyone had around here, but it was understandable why she wouldn't want to proudly proclaim that to anyone who asked. As they got into a nice, comfy room, Allie didn't take long to hop onto the bed with her, sitting by her feet. Just... staring. "I'm just waiting for Chaser to digest. I only want human right now." She'd explain once asked about it. And the moment Chaser did respawn, she wasted no time wrapping her lips around Martha's feet. Already tasting pretty good, she thought!

"Clean the table, do the dishes, set the table. Got it." He verbally repeated her instructions to remember them, and then nodded with a chipper smile. Once given the okay, he followed her instructions to a T. Maybe too much to a T. He'd bend over while cleaning the table to show off his ass, even if that meant his head was stuck underneath the table. He'd bend over to do the dishes, reaching up as he washed. And even doing it while sitting out utensils, it was clear Avery was really just taking any excuse to show off his ass, thanks to all the positive attention doing so gave him.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:39 pm

"Yeah, I understand, Allie! We can take our time." Martha got comfortable as they waited for Chaser to digest, laying out on the bed next to Allie. "Guess I better toss off all this new stuff, don't want it digested since I just got it!" She stripped down to her underwear and bra, sighing a little as she saw the weight she'd gained. It wasn't bad, not by a long shot, she hadn't exactly been a size 1 to begin, with her curvier figure, but she did need to be a bit careful if she wanted to continue to fit into her armor! Chaser respawned, and Allie wasted no time shoving Martha's bare feet into her maw! "Whoa! Excited, aren't we?"

Chaser sulked a moment, curling up next to the bed.

Lady Ice Scale enjoyed watching Avery do as he was told, and bend over, and complete all the tasks given to him! Watching wasn't enough for her though, and every now and then, when he bent over and gave the world a good view of his ass, she'd smack it. "Mmm... good boy." And after a while, she'd reach under his ass, to grope his balls, and giggle. "It's so cute watching you work away in that uniform! You're such a good boyfriend... you might get demoted if you make a better maid though!" She teased, as she watched him.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:50 pm

Surprisingly, Allie didn't have much of a reaction to seeing Martha strip down. She knew she was wearing less clothes, but she still looked the same. Nudity was a concept that was lost on her. Still, once Chaser was out, she happily started swallowing. And now Martha would witness the strength of the chimera's many sets of throat muscles. They were how she swallowed Chaser so swiftly, and while not going as fast, she was making damn good progress in only a matter of half a minute! Multiple sets of muscles would constantly contract on whatever was in her throat.

Every smack always caught him off guard, making him jolt a little and moan, making his Hash filled belly jiggle... and sometimes making him bump his head on the underside of the table. As he was finishing setting the table, the noble woman groped his balls, making him pant softly and lustily. "Ah... a-anything else you need me to do? Anything at all?" He asked all too eagerly, as he'd finished all the duties assigned to him in the kitchen.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:06 pm

Allie strength and speed kind of surprised Martha! Allie was strong, she knew that, but the Nobunny transformation had limited it a little, to see her still so fast and strong was... impressive! She could only watch slack jawed as Allie worked her way up her legs! She kind of liked it, being naked, even in this temperate room, was a little cool, and the soft, warm throat was a nice little way to get out of it! She put up no struggle, but wasn't really sure how she could help her little 'daughter' like friend.

It was all done. The dishes, the table, the cleaning, perfect, and she'd gotten to tease, and smack, and grab him all she wanted... this was fun! It was time to take a little break from the teasing, and get something... done. "I think... you're coming with me." She pulled out a collar, with a leash, and put it around his neck, before leading the boyfriend made maid up to her room... "Let's have a little more... fun we can both enjoy."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:18 pm

"Mmm!" She verbally expressed her delight at tasting and pulling Martha into her maw. It... possibly invoked memories of Martha's first fight. Which ended rather humiliatingly. But the circumstances were much different here. The Nobunny would swell like a balloon as soon as anything of significant size was put into her, and already her stuffed gut was pushing her off the bed and into the air.

With the sudden click of a collar and leash, he was left speechless as Lady Ice Scale suddenly had something more... fun in mind. For the both of them. He was flustered and blushing hard, but Avery had a satisfied smile on his face. Hash hadn't started digesting yet, though, and was unknowingly being left out of the fun. Not that she seemed to mind being in here, though.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:18 pm

Martha had gotten so much more powerful and smarter since her first fight, and now she barely even thought about it! She just enjoyed letting Allie eat her up, and let her become what she wanted to be! It was crazy to watch her legs stretch out Allie's belly as she kept disappearing into the amalgamation, the larger Nobunny now working up her hips.

Chaser put his front paws on the bed, and watched. "Going to become more human, Allie? I'll miss this form, but you'll be a stronger hunter."

Once in her room, Lady Ice Scale stripped down from her dress, right back down to nothing again. The large dragon lady was naked again, and gave her own large ass a little smack, before tugging the leash, and pulling Avery over to the bed. She pulled out some cuffs, and bound Avery's arms behind his back, before laying on the bed herself, spreading her legs. "Appease me, maid." She gave the leash a little tug, smiling at him.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:06 pm

The little freak of nature was enjoying every second of this, less out of pleasure look some people and more out of pure happiness and excitement. Once Martha had been fully swallowed, which took only a minute or two longer, some tendrils instinctively activated and felt Martha over. They weren’t infiltrating her, but just looking over her curiously.

Allie squirmed happily on the bed, getting comfy as Chaser peeked in to see her. “Don’t worry, I’ll still be me. Just a lot more pretty, and less freaky.”

Avery gulped nervously, feeling his cold body start to warm again as the noblewoman stripped before him. The way she smacked her ass hypnotized the impromptu maid, his eyes glued to it even as he was tugged towards her. And even as he was cuffed. Wait, what? Avery soon realized how kinky of a situation he’d gotten into as Ice Scale laid atop him, demanding he please her... and he happily complied, with a simple thrust all he needed to get started.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:19 pm

Martha disappeared from the world outside into Allie's belly, curled up and pressed in from all sides by her stretched out stomach. "Little tight... but I think I'll be alright! At least until digestion." She chuckled a little, as she shifted and got a little more comfortable inside. "I wonder how many times this is going to take... not that I'm complaining, this is a little comfortable..."

Chaser watched, and once she was done he gave Allie's face a little lick. "You look fine to me, and you'll still look fine after, you'll be a great hunter."

She grasped him, and rolled the two of them over, until she was under him, his first thrust making her moan just a little. "Mmm... yes, just like that, but more so." She put her hands on his bloated belly, Hash and her chef inside, rubbing and massaging the bulging gut and helping make him feel good as well. Every now and then she'd thrust up into him, power bottom style, moaning and giving little cries of pleasure as she did.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:02 pm

Allie grinned and giggled as Chaser licked his face, much like a toddler would while playing with the family dog. "Hehe! Thank you, Chaser." She tried to hug closer to her... without crushing him, at least. The girl didn't know her own power, sometimes.

Brought to the top, Avery had to perform a balancing act as he laid belly-flat (well, not exactly flat right now) on Ice Scale's naked body, his dick serving as an anchor as it was clamped tight by her sex. At her command, her tried to give more thrusts, but with his hands bound, it became quickly apparent how bad the boy's balance was. He didn't fall off while grunting, making love, but came very close a good few times.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:14 pm

Chaser felt her arms wrap around his head and squeeze... a bit more pressure than he would have cared for... but not enough to actually hurt him that much. His neck popped, but nothing hurt super bad. He put his paws around her, and hugged her back. "You are welcome, Allie. I am surprised she is letting you eat her so much to change your shape though."

Martha shifted a bit. "I'd do anything for my friends, thank you!"

Ice Scale moaned as Avery did his best stay on top of her! Her thrusts weren't helping his balance, but her hands massaging his belly were, as anytime it felt like he would topple forward or back, she'd grab or push it to keep him up on her. "Mmm! Yes... I'll keep you from falling, just speed up!" She was speeding up a little bit herself, more thrusting and more moaning and even more massaging on that bloated gut!

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay