[Heydanmon & GeneticMess] New Squid on the Block

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: [Heydanmon & GeneticMess] New Squid on the Block

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:11 pm

He recognized his mistake the moment he saw Marcie's eyes go red, staring at him like a piece of meat. Was this a trap? Had she gone out of her way to snag the newbie in town so she could pull a fast one on him? More pressing matters arose as her body turned slimy, with him stuck beneath it. Only now did he start yelling for help, but too little too late.

As he was pulled into the ink, Avery simply closed his eyes and whimpered, fearing the worst to happen to him.
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby Heydanmonhawk » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:17 pm

The sensation was unreal. Marcie enveloped Avery completely, her ink form wrapping around his body. She could feel every small movement he made, every squirm of fear, his whimpering. It was almost orgasmic...

From the surface, the two could not even be seen, the small patch of ink remaining clear. One of Avery's team mates ran by on his way back to the battle, ignoring such a small ink patch. It wouldn't matter in the end anyways, right?
Heydanmonhawk
Participator

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:24 pm

Some moments passed, and Avery was unsure what was happening. He opened his eyes and could only see purple... nothing but purple. The purple was everything around him. He tried to swim up, down, or away, but nothing happened. Something he could not see was keeping him in place.

As terrifying as this was, he could also feel the ink touch every angle of his body, including his extremities. He shuddered his hard-on staying strong through all the chaos.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Heydanmonhawk » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:32 pm

The surface of the ink began to bubble up, and Marcie's form rose up from the ink. As she started to take shape Marcie fell over, a shift in weight bringing her to her knees. She looked down at herself; her white shirt had rolled up, and her plaid undershirt's buttons popped open to make room for a large, squirming belly. Feeling gas rise up her throat, Marcie couldn't help but let out a soft belch.

After a moment, she laughed, patting her engorged midsection with her hands. "Ahh, I ate you, I ate you~" She said, tracing the bumps on her stomach. "I swallowed you up, didn't I?" She giggled to herself, unable to take her eyes off of her shifting gut.
Heydanmonhawk
Participator

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:38 pm

Something returned to Avery, and suddenly everything around him was tighter and wetter. His current location wasn't clear until he heard a burp resonate around him. At which point, he went into full panic mode.

"M-MARCIE, LET ME OUT, PLEASE!" He yelled, squirming and kicking hard, but to no avail. Many bumps would rise and fall on her belly from the squirming inkling boy in her belly. Even though he was mortified, and afraid of being digested, Avery was still erect... and he didn't want to consider if it was from this or not.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Heydanmonhawk » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:46 pm

Marcie continued to giggle to herself, listening to Avery's pleas for help. She leaned forward, resting atop of her gurgling belly. "I can't hear you~"

The inside of Marcie's stomach was tight. The walls were surprisingly thick; pressing against them would also at feel like squeezing a stress ball. As Marcie laid on top of her gut, the walls secreted a sticky substance; it was similar to ink in texture, but much thicker.

"No one's coming to help you, Avery... I've got you all to myself~" Marcie rubbed the sides of her belly, grinning wildly. "I never knew I could do something like this~"
Heydanmonhawk
Participator

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:55 pm

He was going to die, wasn't he? First day in Inkopolis, and he gets cannibalized. Avery continued to squirm in vein, his pleas devolving into childish bawls. He cried and cried, more so as he was covered in mystery gunk. Although if this was, as far as he knew, his final destination, he wanted to go out with a bang.

Avery rapidly undid and tore off all of his clothes until he was naked, and started stroking his own cock wildly. He was started to get stained with purple as he jerked it, desperately trying to climax before he could meet his maker.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Heydanmonhawk » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:02 pm

Marcie didn't really care what Avery, was doing; she was too busy revelling in the sensation she felt. How her skin pulled taut as he moved around, the small bumps the occasionally appeared in her skin, and the just utter feeling of being so full. She layed on her side, hugging her belly tightly.

Meanwhile, the inklike substance had continued to cover Avery, and a small tingling could start to be felt, similar to being splatter with ink.
Heydanmonhawk
Participator

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:11 pm

He could loosely feel himself being hugged and rocked around, and the feeling was... kinda nice. It was almost enough to pull him out of his state of frenzied masturbation and let himself become one with Marcie... almost.

Avery was coated in the inky stuff, and started to feel sluggish, like he had when he was caught in the purple ink earlier. This, unfortunately, cut his masturbation short. More and more of it flooded over him, until he practically whited out and couldn't feel anything.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Heydanmonhawk » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:20 pm

Maricie's stomach suddenly swelled out as a supressed pop burst out from inside her. Her belly quickly deflated, her gut only slightly swelled out. Her expression changed to sorrow, missing the feelings of squirming prey.

Avery would not get the chance to respawn back into the match as a loud whistle sounded out, indidcating the end of the turf war. Marcie's eyes changed back to purple, and she looked around, confused. "Huh?" She said to herself, standing up. Feeling an unusual weight as she rose, Marcie looked down to eye her pot belly, which she poked and prodded. It seemed to be full of... ink? Weird. Marcie buttoned her shirt back up, and almost instantly forgot about her gut as she made her way back to the launchpad.
Heydanmonhawk
Participator

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:28 pm

Avery would respawn back at the tower's lobby, fully clothed and with his weapon back in his hands as if nothing happened. But he certainly remembered what happened for better or for worse. After an experience like that, he was kinda speechless.

Silently, he walked out into the plaza, and didn't see Marcie anywhere. He wasn't sure if running into her again would be a good thing or a bad thing. On one hand, he'd been eaten and digested to a pulp. On the other, he respawned, and he... kinda liked it? He just hung around a bench uncertainly, waiting for Marcie and then figuring out what to do from there.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Heydanmonhawk » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:31 pm

Marcie made her way back into the lobby, looking st the match results. Looks like Avery's team ended up taking it at the end. Tsk tsk. She walked outside, scanning the area for him.
Heydanmonhawk
Participator

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:39 pm

As their eyes met, Avery looked at Marcie's belly, then back up to her. And now he looked a bit afraid of her. He shifted awkwardly in his spot on the bench as she came closer.

"... Hey, um... what was that all about?" He asked softly, feebly pointing at her gut. "Were you trying to... flirt or something? That's a really weird way of flirting..."
GeneticMess
???

Postby Heydanmonhawk » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:43 pm

Marcie looked at Avery. Her shades were hiding her eyes, but they were a mix of confused and a little disgusted. "What are you going on about, kid? You're lookin' pale." She sat down next to him. "You think I let you win, or somethin'? My team was just trash."
Heydanmonhawk
Participator

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:50 pm

Win? He won his first match? That would've excited Avery if he didn't have more pressing matters to ask about.

"N-no, that's not what I'm talking about. You got on top of me and... things happened." Avery blushed a bit, remembering their intimacy before it took a terrifying turn. "You pulled me down into your team's ink, and y-you ate me. Why did you do that? I was t-terrified..."
GeneticMess
???

Postby Heydanmonhawk » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:55 pm

Marcie slid her shades down, giving Avery a familiar glare. "You're starting to creep me out, kid. I think you need some sleep, or water, or somethin'." She stood back up, walking away. "Find me when you're not crazy."
Heydanmonhawk
Participator

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:05 pm

Her glare shut him right up, and he just sat quietly for the longest time after Marcie left. What happened was real... right? God, maybe he needed to take a walk, get some fresh air. Avery paced around the plaza uncertainly. Maybe he could find an attraction or another inkling to talk to to help clear his head.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Heydanmonhawk » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:42 pm

Marcie, more than anything, was confused. She had blacked out during that weird match, Avery was saying weird things, and she just felt... weird. Marcie held the side of her head, a dull pounding still resonating since the match ended. "Maybe I'm the one who needs sleep," she thought, and made her way back the flat where she lived.

If Avery was looking for someone to talk to, no one was going to walk up to him, right? With the few squids around the plaza he had some choices- there was a group around the tower, looking to get ready for a match. There were two squids sitting nearby the strip mall, idly chatting. One was outside Ammo Knights, looking in yhrough the window. There was one more inkling, leaning against the wall of one of the small alleys around the plaza.
Heydanmonhawk
Participator

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:33 pm

Avery wondered for sometime, not being enough in the right mind to go do another match right now. He walked around, self-consciously looking around at all the other inklings. He eventually managed the courage to walk up to the one near one of the alleys, feebly waving at them.

"...H-hi." Was all he could manage, still a bit of a nervous wreck.
GeneticMess
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay