The Snake lesson

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

The Snake lesson

Postby angrytiger12 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:50 pm

(oh i might have forgotten to mention how i was going to do the sizes and a little more animal like then just a normal furry XD, the small prey girls are going to be small like a foot to two feet cause they all be rodents or rodent like lol)

In Biology room 458 Mrs Tab the white mouse teacher stood in front of her class waiting for the students to settle down. it was an unusual day being how two classes had been combined for this lesson, so many of the smaller mammals were sharing seats or just sitting on desks while the larger ones just sat on the floor or just stood. Most of the students were ignoring school work too talk with their friends. the wide hipped foot and a half tall mouse adjusted her cute glasses and looked to the side at the other small teacher, a brown squirrel. She was a little taller then Tab and much thinner, but with that large bushy tail of a squirrel and nice bouncy breast she seemed bigger. Mrs Brawn was smiling nervously, everyone in the room could see her nipples poking through her fur and the bit of fem juices dripping down her thighs. it was a known fact the squirrel had been looking forward to this lesson all year.

finally Mrs Tab's patience reached its limit and the mouse cleared her throat to quite the class. despite her small size they heard her and quieted down to let the teacher speck, "okay, class, lets get this lesson started." the mouse was less enthusiastic, mostly do to her fear of needles not that she was about to die, "today we will be going over the last of our lessons on snakes with the help of out very special guest." she motioned to the door.

(if you want you can play the squirrel introducing the snake)
angrytiger12
---

Re: The Snake lesson

Postby xenophylia » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:37 am

Through the door, an enormous snake began slithering forward, causing the majority of the class to gasp in fear. "Now now.....there's no need to fear class. My name is Zeryn and I've been invited here by your wonderful teachers to instruct you on a valuable lesson."

The snake was about 15 foot long and ad coils as thick as the teachers waist at their thickest. Even the most naive of the students knew to flee from such a dangerous predator. But his one simply entered the room, tongue flicking, and coiled himself into a heap beside Mrs. Brawn, who immediately began caressing the snake's large head. The squirrel then continued.

"Our guest Mr. Zeryn has graciously agreed to demonstrate how snakes capture and devour their prey. "He's a very unusual snake- a cross between a green anaconda and a bush viper. As such, he has both use of a deadly poison and his muscular coils as means to subdue his prey.

"Often times I use both." the snake said. "I sink my teeth and inject my prey with a good dose of venom. That takes effect almost instantly, causing my prey to become sort of sleep and a little silly. It eventually causes them to sleep....forever. But just as good measure I then wrap them up in my coils and squeeze them for a bit just to make sure things happen quickly. Either one of these methods wold be more than enough to kill either of your wonderfully sexy instructors here, so we're going to demonstrate each one in turn." His tongue flicked provocatively. In truth, he was very eager to start.

Mrs Braun spoke up, her voice was kind of breathy and soft and she was so aroused she could almost scream. "Despite what you've been told, class, the process of being preyed upon by a snake can actually be quite pleasant as we'll demonstrate today. The first method we'll demonstrate is venom. We'll answer questions at the end of the demonstration. That is, the two of use who remain".
xenophylia
Participator

Postby angrytiger12 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:29 pm

Beth Tab sighed as she moved tot he other side of the snake, "as you all have probably figured out, you are all at the age to know that despite all being civilized mammals or reptiles in Zeryn's case, carnivores still need to eat meat and you know where that meet comes from."

Sara Brawn the squirrel cleared her thought, "Mrs Tab that's the lesson for the next class."

"oh yes of course," the mouse knew she couldn't prolong this any longer, "but they are all getting at the age where they can decide to be eaten and i just wanted to tell them, so that they may think about it." about half the class chuckled, mostly the predators, "Any way back tot he lesson." the mouse teacher said less enthusiastically.

"i will be demonstrating the effects of the toxins." the mouse looked at the snake and said, "i believe the first effect of your toxin is a numbing effect in the bite area?"

Sara giggled with her paw of her muzzle, "i think that's Mrs Tab's favorite part." the mouse gave the squirrel a puffy cheeked glare.
angrytiger12
---

Postby xenophylia » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:21 am

"That's exactly right, Sara. Numbness around the bight, followed by a mild euphoria and eventual paralysis. The euphoria prevents the prey from wanting to run away which is good for me since I'm not very fast given my size. Eventually the paralysis spreads to the prey's lungs and the suffocate. As cruel as that sounds it's a fairly quick and painless death. You have to think of it as the way of nature. Shall we begin?"

Zeryn opened his mouth, baring two formidable looking fangs. "Where would you you like me to place the bite, Mrs. Tab?"
xenophylia
Participator

Postby angrytiger12 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:20 pm

when the snake opened his mouth a few of the smaller prey mammals gasp, while a tiger turned or his bear friend and compared fangs. the mouse teacher however was a little more taken back. she squeaked with fright before shaking her head. "would the shoulder be okay?"
angrytiger12
---

Postby xenophylia » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:35 am

"Oh anywhere is ok. And I promise it's almost painless. Some of my prey don't even realize they've been bitten till the venom kicks in. I thought it might be more fun to do your butt or inner thigh, but then I remembered we're setting an example for the kiddies."

At this he winked at Beth, and before she could react he struck forward and nipped her shoulder. Just a tiny pinprick.

"See...that wasn't too bad was it? Now we just wait for things to happen. You'll feel numb around the bite first. If you get dizzy, feel free to sit down right here in my coils."
Last edited by xenophylia on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby angrytiger12 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:33 pm

the mouse teacher was frozen, she hated needles. After a few second Beth shivered and looked at the snake, "you know the doctors always say its not so ba- oh wow their it goes." she looked at the two little dots of red on her fur, "so, maybe you should explain what the venom is doing to my insides.

Sara giggled as she resisted the need to rub her crotch, but anyone could see and most could smell how turned on she was. her thighs were so mated and wet it looked like she just got out of a pool, "well were talking about how you eat BUT, well we should show how they will most likely encounter this stuff."
angrytiger12
---

Postby xenophylia » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:10 am

“Now we just wait for sweet Beth to feel the effects. He muscles will literally turn to jelly. First she'll feel very happy and a bit dizzy. Then she'll be paralyzed and unable to move. Finally she'll be unable to breathe and shortly thereafter she'll fall asleep and never wake up. And you the class will witness this process. You should be thankful to your teacher- she's making the ultimate sacrifice for your education.”

Zeryn smelled Sara's arousal and glancing over could see how soaked her crotch was. “As you can see Mrs Braun is looking forward to her participation as well. Her demise will be much slower than that of Mrs. Tab's...and if she's willing, I can also give the class a brief serpent anatomy lesson during her constriction.”

“And as to where you'll find my species...well we're mostly found in the forest. And long before you see me I can smell you. I usually sneak up and wrap you in my coils. Once you're helpless I'll decide what to do with you. If I'm hungry, I'll bite you and eat you when you pass out. But if I'm feeling playful, I'll start to squeeze you. That can take a long time depending on my mood. But rest assured, once You're in my coils you're there to stay!”

He looked at Beth the mouse. “How are you feeling, Beth? Please tell the class if you can.”
xenophylia
Participator

Postby angrytiger12 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:15 pm

the giggle as she stumbled back into a seat behind her, "I'm feeling the numbness." she giggled and looked at there left arm and flexed and relaxed her fingers, "yeah defiantly feeling it." she giggled again. her breathing even though she was laughing was starting to become labored. a few of the mammals in class brag about how a snake couldn't over power them for caught them, judging from their size and species some were right.

Just some.

"NOW class i know this isn't sex ed BUT most thinking animals like to enjoy their end, and well a pred would probably get turned on if you are." Sara said her paw twitching as she tired not to finger herself. watching her friend slowly succumbing to the venom was just so hot and know that soon she would be screwed as the life was crushed from her was like a dream come true.
angrytiger12
---

Postby xenophylia » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:06 am

"As you can see class, Mrs. Tab isn't in any pain. In fact, she's feeling very good. No fear, so no need to run away. And thus no need for me to chase her down. Isn't evolution wonderful?"

He can smell Sara's arousal and it was driving him to distraction. She could barely keep her hands off herself. "You know, Sara, I could give you some relief for your little problem. Then you'll be totally relaxed for your part of the show. And while we're at it we can teach the class a lesson about snake anatomy."

The truth was, Zeryn was turned on, both by watching Beth slowly expire and his thoughts about a squeeze session starring the sexy squirrel. He raised his tail up. His tail started out slender, and gradually thickened until it came to a sort of "hump". that was the location of his sexual vent. He held himself up for the class to see as his twin penes pushed forth from between the scaled confines of his vent. The air was filled with a strong sexual musk. Not one, but two organs emerged, each about 8 inches long and covered with soft spines.

"Did you know, class, that snakes have two penises? If Sara would be kind enough to demonstrate, it's not anatomically impossible for two different species to mate. In fact, it can be quite...fun. Come have a seat on one of my members, sssweet Sara. And we can play for a bit while we watch Beth meet her end."
xenophylia
Participator

Postby angrytiger12 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:59 pm

Beth giggled as she looked at one of her pink paws flexing it and wiggling her fingers, "its so cool." she laughed as looked to her other hand. she giggled and waved that paw in the air before looking to the snake and saying, "if Sara fucks him I just might finger myself." her eyes widened as she realized she spoke out loud, "did i say that out loud."

the spuirrel with wet thighs looked at her fellow teacher and commented, "yeah, almost loud enough the class next door heard."

"really?"

"no." Sara giggled as she looked at the students, many males were turned on and more then a few of the girls were showing signs of arousal, "how do you want me Zeryn, and whose doing the talking." the squirrel said as she reached out and felt the surface of one of his member, "but i don't know about snakes but most mammals have dabbled outside their species." she giggled and licked her lips.
angrytiger12
---

Postby xenophylia » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:24 am

"Well, Beth there's room for both of you! Why don't you both have a seat on one of my cocks. Sit facing each other. Then Sara can hold you in her arms as you drift off to sleep from the venom. And Beth, you still have plenty of time to enjoy yourself. The dose of venom I gave you- though lethal- was very small, and should give you plenty of time to play with Sara and I."

The snake's twin cocks wiggle provocatively, trying to tempt the girls into relieving their frustrations. What Sara didn't know was Zeryn had this planned. It was the next step in the lesson. The one about "Never trust a snake..."
xenophylia
Participator

Postby angrytiger12 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:18 am

(sorry it took so long to get back to you, i suffered a eye injury in a very dumb way)

mouse looked up at the squirrel. Sara giggled and held out her paw to the panting mouse, it was getting hard for Beth too breath as she took Sara's hand, "its gong to be like collage."

"Beth that was a secret."

the mouse looked at the snake then the bite in her shoulder, "i don't think it matters anymore."

the squirrel easily scampered up the snakes body and helped the mouse up. Sara giggled as she helped the mouse tentatively close to her end onto the large snake shaft, Beth let out string of primitive squeaks as the serpents shaft penetrated deep into the tight folds of her nethers. the mouse panted harder as as her weak heart pulsed the folds around Zeryn member.

"how is she?" Sara asked as rubbed the snakes other member.
angrytiger12
---

Postby xenophylia » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:47 am

"Mmmmm...she's just as good as she looked! So...you two...college....somehow I kind of suspected. What you're doing feels delicious by the way. But why don't you hop on and give her a big hug. I think she needs you right now, and I can't wait to feel the both of you. And then the lesson can commence...."

Several members of the class were openly fondling themselves or fooling around with the person next to them. It seemed completely natural as this was rapidly turning into some sort of twisted sex orgy. The snake wondered if he was going to have volunteers from the class after both instructors had met their end. Bu that wasn't going to be for quite some time. Beth's tiny heart was still beating strongly- likely her arousal was helping fight off the venom. She would lose eventually, but it would keep her around a bit longer than anticipated.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby angrytiger12 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:00 pm

Sara giggled, "well yeah we were room mates." she giggled as she scampered up a little higher, "sometimes more then just friends but we did share a lot." she wiggled her rump and big fluffy tail at the snakes face, he could see her little pink but nestled between her cream furred cheeks. her hot pink slit was visible from the front but this angle let Zeryn see it in all its hot wet glory. puffy lips and button on a clit all seemed to beg for his meat as the squirrel lower herself onto his shaft. her nethers parted and swallowed him member easily. she wasn't as tight as the mouse, but a lot more active. her heart beat was racing compared to Beth's. Especially when she started to bounce up on down on his member, she knew just how to move those fine hips. if only the snake had hands to grab her with.

the doomed mouse was far from gone but still obviously on her way out. she mumbled something as Sara garbed her before laughing and matching the horny squirrel's bouncing pace. though her groggy mind couldn't quite get the dance like gyrations that Sara started to add in, "Sara was then when i pop my flower." she giggled, "hell our first litters both have the same birth day." Beth yelled breathlessly.

"probably fathers." the panting squirrel added through her bliss. mammals especially prey mammals tend to be promiscuous.
angrytiger12
---

Postby xenophylia » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:26 am

The snake moaned aloud as Sara lowered herself down his shaft and began bouncing. It had been quite some time since he'd used both penises at the same time. It was sweet of Beth to try to match Sara's stamina, but the more she moved the quicker the venom would spread and Zeryn didn't want her to expire too quickly.

"Take it easy, sssweet Beth....let Sara do the work for now. Just relax and go slow and the pleasure will last much longer.... Are you starting to feel sleepy yet? Maybe a little bit tingly? Tell the class, so they know what to expect if they're ever bitten. It's not so bad...is it?"

The snake paused for a moment, trying to compose himself so he could continue the lesson. "Class....after seeing the enthusiastic demonstration by your wonderful teachers, you may be tempted to seek out a snake such as myself to experience what they are feeling. But you should be warned. Sex with a snake has its dangers. I will now demonstrate...."

Sara was still dancing on Zeryn's shaft with wild abandon. Sara....slow down a bit and try and pull yourself off my shaft....I want to show the class something.

The squirrel was about to find out she was unable to dismount. Zeryn's penis had inflated inside her, the soft spines locking the two of them together. It allowed the squirrel room to gyrate, but if she tried to pull herself off she'd realize that she was stuck. And the two of them would remain that way until the snake was satisfied. The more aroused Zeryn became, the more his penises would swell inside the two teachers. In essence, they were now the snake's prisoners.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby angrytiger12 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:43 pm

Beth panted and slowed down as she said, "very tingly." she looked up at the snake's face, "like my whole body is falling asleep." she giggle and let out a long moaned squeak. her whole body pulsed and clinched around the snakes inflated shaft, a warm flood of femcum rushed over the snakes member. it trickled down her thighs and over the snakes body.

Sara laughed as her friend came, though she had seen the mouse girl cum harder, "Venom must be getting to her, she normally a screamer, if you can believe it."

the squirrel then turned her attention to her own nether parts. she looked down at her wet twat as it swallowed most of the snakes member, her own juices trickling down its exposed length. just a preview of what was to come, she was close but she had to be professional. cautiously Sara lifted herself up, she let out a slight groan as his blunted spines locked her in place just a few inches up, "well class as some of you know, some animals have ways of locking their mates in place." she sat back down on the snakes twitching shaft, "most famously the lovely knot of the canines." a few of those mammals laugh, one proud wolf even stood to show off his glistening red knotted shaft. the leopard that had been sharing it with a vixen waited for him to sit back down before continued to suck it and watch the show. Sara had resumed her love dance on the locked shaft.
angrytiger12
---

Postby xenophylia » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:42 am

"Anyway, class- the reason I mention this serpentine ability it that not only is she locked in my conjugal embrace, but she's also essentially helpless to resist my coils. So before you agree to mate with a serpent, make sure they don't plan on eating you as well. And that brings us to the second part of the lesson- constriction."

At this, the snake begins coiling up the helpless pair at their waists. The first coil pulls them tightly together, pressing their breasts into each other and their faces inches apart. He then adds another coil, and another. From the waist up, both girls are bound in layers of thick muscular coil. His slender tail does a figure eight around their necks and pulls tight.

"Now I control their every breath. It's just a matter of tightening my coils slowly. Neither of the girls will be crushed, and no bones will be broken. They just won't be able to inhale. But the process is so slow the two of them will simply just become a but euphoric and sleepy. And it will make the sex ten times as good, as we all know that breath control does amazing things for an orgasm. Don't we, class?"
xenophylia
Participator

Postby angrytiger12 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:48 pm

Sara giggled as the coils curled around her, "oh yes yes yes, this is what I've been waiting for." the squirrel closed her eyes and panted as her body pulsed, she was having another orgasm. her tail waved outside of the snakes coils, "crush me fuck me, eat me yes yes." the squirrels fem cum flood from her tightly locked twat.

the mouth how ever laid back in the snakes coils and looks at Zeryn's face, "why, constrict, me?" she panted her time was running out fast, the snake could see it in her face, feel it in her twat. her heart was slowing down.
angrytiger12
---

Postby xenophylia » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:19 am

"Well Beth....the end is near for you and we both know that. But being constricted slowly will make your final moments exquisite. Remember...I can feel your heart beat. If I time things just right, I can make your last breath one in the throes of the best orgasm you've ever had. I think that Sara will tell you that's the best way. Why simply let your life fade into nothing? You've given your very life for the class...why not take something back for yourself?"

It was true. Zeryn could and would orchestrate the mouse's end to be one of extreme pleasure. Such an orgasm could stop the heart of the living- the snake had done that before. But he'd never tried it on the dying. But he felt he owed the mouse that much. Her friend, on the other hand, would have no easy way out. He intended to play with her until she exhausted herself and begged him to make the pleasure stop. Then he'd simply swallow her alive and let her smother in his belly. But she was far from that, and it was clear that the class was still very much enjoying the fate of their instructors.
xenophylia
Participator

Next

Return to Private Roleplay