Girls' Night Out (Cowrie and TaurenDevourer)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Girls' Night Out (Cowrie and TaurenDevourer)

Postby Cowrie » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:08 pm

Elaine put the finishing touches on her makeup as she looked in the mirror. She was an anthropomorphic herm deer with a nice hourglass figure, light brown fur and four-point antlers sprouting amid a head of auburn hair. Tonight was the monthly girls' night for her and some friends, and they were planning to go clubbing. She wore a tight tank top and a layered miniskirt. Satisfied that she looked alright, she waited at the door to listen for the designated driver's car to pull up.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Re: Girls' Night Out (Cowrie and TaurenDevourer)

Postby TaurenDevourer » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:32 am

The door knock was soon after, a particularly giddy bovine opening the door with a chuckle. "Elaine! We're here!" she called out, thundering inside as a skinny little mare and a busty wolf followed in, the canine looking a little irritated, muttering about how she drew the short straw three months in a row.

Elaine's frame was then rather abruptly wrapped between Kala's arms, as the bovine hoisted her up, kissing her cheek. "Ready to go?"
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby Cowrie » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:47 pm

"You know it, girls!" Elaine said, hugging Kala back and returning the kiss on the cheek. "Let's go, I want to get my party on!"

A short drive later, they arrived at the club and entered to the sound of loud music and the sight pulsing colored lights and countless people dancing.
Cowrie
???

Postby TaurenDevourer » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:07 pm

Kala smirked, patting Elaine's butt playfully, heading towards the bar. "Wanna find some cute boys to ride tonight? Or keep it in the group?" she asked, licking her lips softly as she glanced over to a stallion bottoming a bottle of vodka, clearly impressed by him. "Damn, Ethan's gonna kill me if he finds out what we sometimes get up here."
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby Cowrie » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:51 pm

((Honestly, I'm having a hard time with this RP. It just isn't flowing for me.))
Cowrie
???

Postby TaurenDevourer » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:57 pm

((We barely started!))
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby Cowrie » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:01 pm

((I know, but even early in an RP I just sometimes have a hard time. I think in this case it may be due to a lack of awareness of what I'm writing, namely due to the fact that IRL I'm a homebody with no social life. Because of that, scenes like this tend to be awkward for me unless I'm really enthusiastic. I'm sorry.))
Cowrie
???

Return to Private Roleplay