Vorishspider and Thadeu Rp

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Vorishspider and Thadeu Rp

Postby Forevore1 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:26 pm

I slowly enter the changing room, fresh to my first night on the job. I was wearing the black wetsuit sent to me in my employee package, and was in the changing room at the proper time told to me on the note in the package. I sit on one of the metal benches near the lockers, closing my eyes and sighing softly, waiting.
Forevore1
New to the forum

Re: Vorishspider and Thadeu Rp

Postby Thadeu » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:39 pm

Soon, the door you came from opens up, revealing what appears to be a anthromorphic green snake, but not just any snake, it seems to be a serperior from the game pokemon, but fully anthro. She was wearing some worker clothes aswell, nothing exposed, as she walks towards you ''Hello, you must be the new employee, what's your name? My name is Sina" She says while extending a hand to greet you
Thadeu
???

Postby Forevore1 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:12 pm

I just kind of stand there, mouth hanging open "what in the world..?" I slowly shake her hand, taken completely aback by her snakelike form
Forevore1
New to the forum

Postby Thadeu » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:56 am

''What is it? Have you never seen a anthro like me?'' She asks curiously, staring at your eyes before she continues to speak ''Anyway, you at least know what you signed for right? Or you want a demonstration?'' She asks while giving a small grin towards you but it was hard to notice
Thadeu
???

Postby Forevore1 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:27 am

"ah... No, I haven't..." I look down, starting to blush gently "sorry... But, if you could give me a demonstration of what I'm supposed to do, that'd be great" I smile "if you'd like to"
Forevore1
New to the forum

Postby Thadeu » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:34 am

She nods and before you could say a thing,your whole body strats to feel ticklish, it tingles and has a slight burning sensation. Your clothes starts to loosen up and the seperior was getting bigger and bigger infront of you as your whole body starts to shrink, she just looks at you with a gentle smirk ''Don't worry, this will happen only one time' She says with a chuckle
Thadeu
???

Postby Forevore1 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:24 pm

I gasp as I'm shrunken, slowly looking around as I'm nearly smothered in the wetsuit I had been wearing, suddenly becoming terrified as I stared up at the serperior anthro "h-how did you do that? A-and what are you planning to do with me?" I shiver, looking at my now naked form
Forevore1
New to the forum

Postby Thadeu » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:46 pm

She approaches your tiny form, pushing the suit you were worning aside with one of her boots ''I told you, I'm demonstrating what you will be doing here'' She says before slowly crouching down and picking you up, although she was a giant,her grip was gentle, as she brought you towards her face ''Since this will be your first time, I will let you choose what you will do. You can give me a foot massage or you can rub my ass, it's been scratchy the whole day'' She says,clearly from her expression she wasn't joking
Thadeu
???

Postby Forevore1 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:00 pm

I gasp, blushing and stammering, trying to find a response that would get me out of this situation, before i wince and shout "feet!!" I kind of curl up a little, whimpering. I didn't wanna be hurt
Forevore1
New to the forum

Postby Thadeu » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:24 pm

She just grins, slowly sitting down on the bench you were just in as she slowly takes off both her boots, releasing her sweaty feet from them. She places you right underneath them, the sweat rains ontop of you before she plants her soles ontop of your body ''Go on,I'm waiting. MeanwhileI will explain how things work here. You get your own house, it's right there in the corner'' She points at a small mousehole in the wall ''Right now it's unfurnished but youcan get stuff for it, just do your job around this zoo.You willmeet plenty of giants who junt want to gobble you up, toy or make you their slave, don't worry, you can't die.'' She continues with this whole explanation while you massage her feet
Thadeu
???

Return to Private Roleplay