(Arthotus and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: (Arthotus and I)

Postby Redfield » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:05 am

Marta frowned, this wasn't a good thing, she was in danger of losing her meal, though she supposed she could run, confidant her demonic speed would allow her to get away with ease. Then at least she'd be free to hunt down someone new to try and eat. The young demoness took a small step to the side, pursing her lips in thought her eyes locked upon the beautiful woman she'd been seducing.
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:36 am

The centaur glanced at the demoness with suspicion before the extremely embrassed human explained, "Well I was just studying for my mid term... And then she came up... And I couldn't help myself... Oh, where are my clothes.... My notes!" She began to scramble without embarrassment to grab the scattered papers and books

The centaur sidestepped, placing a glowing hand on Marta's chest, "Sounds like mind control magic, which is illegal by several statutes. Anything to say for yourself?"
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Redfield » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:29 am

Marta blushed a little, her eyes darting down to look upon the woman's hands and she moved to step backwards away from the girl. The young demoness scratched her cheek and allowed a slightly nervous laugh to escape her lips "I don't know what to say I didn't use any mind control magic."
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:01 am

Chains of light suddenly shot out from the centauress, shooting out to wrap around Marta with the speed of vipers. They coiled tight around her arms and legs, binding her where she stood, making it difficult to balance as her ankles were drawn together.

"I'd believe you if I did smell the stink of something I don't like in the air. Tell me what you are and I'll bring you in, but lie to me again and you'll be going into one of my personal holding cells. " She demanded with a smirk.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:29 am

Marta eeped looking at the chains around her, she raised an eyebrow tilting her head to the side. Testing them by pulling her arms away, she let out a sigh of relief it was nothing she couldn't break. "Well.....I will tell you I'm actually" her eyes flashed and then she moved her hands and legs the chains shattering almosst immediatly. "A Demon."
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:06 pm

Most would have let slip a moment of surprise at the demon's dramatic escape, but the Centauress was a stone cold professional, rearing up on her hind legs to tower over Marta as she pulsed with magic, bright light covering her form instantly, a second later solidifying into silver and gold armour with wing embellishments everywhere.

Her hooves came down with earth shaking force, her hands holding the same long spear of light she had used to slay the giant amphibian that had eaten Marta and the college student.

"A demon huh? Since you were so reluctant to introduce yourself properly and you're disguised as a human, I'll assume you didn't clear in properly with immigration then?" She asked, though it seemed like more of a rhetorical question.
Arthotus
---

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay