(Arthotus and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: (Arthotus and I)

Postby Redfield » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:49 am

"Well now, what have we here" Marta says to herself as her eyes spy the blonde haired young woman. The young demoness wet her lips, before the barefoot young woman turned on her heels mving forward towards the girl. Swaying her hips as she walked towards the young woman, her pink lips curved into a light smile.
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:02 am

The woman seemed to be studying diligently, writing and reading, focused on her task enough that she didn't notice Marta approaching. She was also barefoot, her fancy looking sandals set to the side.

She had a sharp, serious set to her face, naturally skinny, fit, but not overly athletic. Her long lashes fluttered on her lightly made up face.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Redfield » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:04 am

'Beautiful....Truly a wonderful specimen' Marta thinks to herself wetting her lips as she moves silently forward, taking a seat at the woman's side. Not too close enough to touch but enough so that her arrival might well have been noticed by the woman. "So what are you reading?" she asks her tone polite just above a whisper.
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:15 am

The woman, tapping a pencil on her chin, gasps at the sudden intrusion into her solitude and flinches away from the new voice. She placed her hand onto a pile of loose papers to rise, but the papers flew in all directions and the girl slipped and went down in a comical heap. "Augh!"

She scrambled back to her knees, and looked over the newcomer, glasses askew, "uuuh..." She seemed momentarily charmed or confused by Marta's appearance.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Redfield » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:17 am

Marta pressed her hand to her mouth stifling a laugh as she watched the girl fall to the ground like a cartoon character. The nineteen year old sighed, her head tilted to the side as she looked the girl over a giggle escaped her lips. Allowing herself to hang out, almost everything visible to the beautiful young woman.
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:36 am

Seeing the woman that had approached her was human, the studious woman seemed to relax a little, though the confusion remained.

"C-can I help you miss?" She pulled her shirt back down, her impressive chest having tugged the fabric up to reveal some of her naval after the fall. Her flat, pale skinned stomach was visible for only a moment.
Arthotus
---

Postby Redfield » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:12 pm

"Nope, Just coming up to you to say hi." Marta says, wetting her lips a little as her eyes wandered over the human's body a very faint blush upon her cheeks. The young woman allowed a small sigh to escape her lips, her head tilted t the side. "Your very beautiful."
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:52 pm

She seems to be calming down quickly, "Oh. Well, so are you then. Uhm. Can you give me a moment to fix this mess? She quickly gathers up and arranges the papers she messed up and looks back to Marta, "I'm Vaitley, I'm studying the diefic spheres at the college." She held out her hand for a shake.
Arthotus
---

Postby Redfield » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:22 pm

Marta laughed a little watching the woman gather up the papers, then down at the girl's hand. She reached out and shook it, but with her grip she refused to let go. Instead the nineteen year old pulled the girl in close so there bodies were pressed against one another.
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:11 pm

"Ah! What are yo-" She gasps as Marta pulls her close. She gazes into the demon's eyes, fluttering her eyelashes. "Moving a bit fast?" Her pert chest pressed up against Marta's.
Arthotus
---

Postby Redfield » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:34 am

"No I don't think so" Marta says a grin upon her face as she pulled the girl in as close as could be. There breasts mushed up close to one another. The nineteen year olds hands slowly slid down the woman to gently grip at her waist as she leaned in to try and lock lips with the woman.
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:24 am

She resisted at first, gentry trying to pull away, but curiousity seemed to cross her face and she let herself be kissed. She was tentative, but she seemed to embrace the kiss after a moment.
Arthotus
---

Postby Redfield » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:26 am

Marta grinned pulling back from the kiss before going to kiss her cheeks one after the other. Her grip on the girl's waist tightening ever so slightly and her cheeks flushing a little. Her tongue playfully tracing her lips as she locked eyes with the beauty before her.
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:44 am

The girl blinked at Marta. "You're a good kisser... Not that I've had many standardizing experiences. " She smiled, "I suppose I can take a break from studying, since you're so insistent."
Arthotus
---

Postby Redfield » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:46 am

"Indeed, studying is overrated anyway." Marta says a gentle giggle escaped her lips as she held onto the girl. She tilted her head to the side leaning in to kiss the beautiful woman's cheeks once again.
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:55 am

The woman reached slowly forwards to embrace Marta back, feeling her back, seemingly unsure of physical contact. She closed her eyes and leaned in to let the woman kiss her cheek again, humming happily.
Arthotus
---

Postby Redfield » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:14 am

Marta grinned as the woman embraced her and the nineteen year old's eyes flashed dangerously. Her finger drew a circle upon the girl's back and she began to weave a spell over the girl to hopefully increase her lust.
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:20 am

Vaitley's breathing increased in pace and heat as the spell took firm hold. She squeezed at Marta, suddenly nuzzling, kissing, licking passionately at the demon's neck and shoulder. One hand sunk low to seize a firm grip on the full rear end, while the other continued to grip at Marta's back, a low moan of need filling the air.
Arthotus
---

Postby Redfield » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:26 am

Marta grinned tilting her head to the side a small squeak escaping the girl's lips, her hands reaching to gab Vaitley's own rear. The young demoness pressing her lips to the girl's cheek a soft giggle escaped her lips at the woman's embrace.
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:26 pm

The college girl pushed Marta onto her back in the grass, climbing on top of her as she pulled her t-shirt off and tossed it aside. Her breasts were held in place by a plain black bra, which she also unstrapped with fervent need. Her chest bounced free, a respectable heft, but mostly deliciously pert and firm looking. Without stopping her momentum, she pounced into a passionate, aggressive kiss with Marta, grinding her bare chest into the demoness as she worked to try and get her own pants off frantically.
Arthotus
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay