(Arthotus and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: (Arthotus and I)

Postby Redfield » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:01 am

Marta grinned watching as the breasts bounced free, stopping herself just before she was able to drool, afraid that if she did her spell might be broken. The young woman wriggled against the grass and then fell into the aggresssivly passionate kiss. She wondered for a moment if using her magic to make her more aggressive might be fun, but then decided to hold off on that and see how things went.
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:12 am

The entranced human finally wriggled her pants off and began to happily rub her bare mound against Marta's leg, forcing her own leg against the demoness' groin and continuing to passionately kiss her. It seemed like the girl was pretty inexperienced, and this was as far as she was going to go.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Redfield » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:17 am

Marta purred as the woman pulled her pants off, the girl was nude atop her and she couldn't help but grin wildly. The young nineteen year old squirmed beneath the woman. Her hand coming up to slap the woman's bare butt for the moment revelling in having the nude woman up against her. Marta sighed thinking back ot how they were in the part and briefly thought about moving this elsewhere after all any pred that stumbled upon them would see two beautiful women wrapped togethor. The demoness shuddered a little her hands grabbing at the woman's butt pulling gently at them, kneading the flesh with her fingers.
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:42 am

Being a public Park, there was a certain amount of wildlife around. Most of the time, especially during the day, wildlife tended to remain out of sight, but when a giant horned toad spotted two naked meals rolling in the grass not too far away from its normal hiding spot, it couldn't pass up that chance.

Crawling out of the concealing bushes, the toad approached the pair cautiously. It looked around to see if anyone had noticed it, but for now it hadn't been spotted approaching the pair of passionately squirming meals, despite being nearly as tall as a person and much bigger around.

Vaitley was just all over Marta. The spell probably wasn't even affecting her anymore, she was just that enamoured with the sexy woman she had begun ravishing.

Both women would feel a thick, strong and slimey tendril wrap around both their necks and seal their lips tightly together. Immediately they would feel themselves yanked upwards into darkness, two toothless jaws crushed down on the women's backs, mashing their chests together painfully.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Redfield » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:59 am

There lips were locked tightly togethor and the young demoness was greatly enjoying the woman's body. Being this close to the girl was amazing she couldn't imagine anything bad happening. Then she felt the warm wrap around her neck, she was forced tightly to the woman and pulled back through the air. Her eyes widening as she felt herself slip into the toads mouth.

The demoness broke the kiss and squeaked, painfully pushed against the girl she wriggled against the human's body her hands firmly gripping the woman's butt. Almost digging in to the woman the more she held onto the girl a squeak escaping her lips once more.
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:11 am

Terrified, but also still magically horny, the human clutched at Marta, holding onto her tightly as she continued to hump her hips against the more curvaceous woman.

The toad didn't waste any time in backing back into its hiding spot, both sets of pale, bare legs flailing out of its mouth. It's tongue slithered up between both girl's legs, slickly rubbing right across their nether lips, forcing Vaitley to cry out in a jolt of pleasure before the tongue pulled and both women were forced into the tight throat of the amphibian. It clutched at their heads suffocating them with its slimey tightness, any screams or cries of pain or pleasure muffled. Only their feet were outside the massive flat jaws now, the toad preparing for another swallow as it got settled in. Marta would feel her partner stiffen as she came, a muffled scream of ecstasy dissipating into the strong tight flesh around both women as her toes curled on the outside.
Arthotus
---

Postby Redfield » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:17 am

Marta felt the woman's climax against her body as the duo's head entered the toad's stomach freeing them from the potential suffocation she felt was coming there way. A small sigh of relief escaped her lips and she felt a cool breeze upon her feet, knowing they were outside of whatever had eatan them. The demoness groaned gripping Vaitley to her body tightly, they'd be pressed up togethor and Marta figured the stomach would be something of a tight squeeze for them.
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:33 am

Marta was very right as both women were gulped down by the settled toad with ease. They were both mashed and ground into the stomach by the much more powerful internal muscles of the giant frog. Even her demonic strength was no match for the specialized insides of this creature, at least, when she was being intimately gropped and molested by the delerious college students still trying to passionately embrace her. The stomach would have been a snug fit for one person, but for two it was like trying to move around inside a balloon. The tight rubbery walls rubbed slime across both women as caustic liquids splashed between over and around the struggling meals.
Arthotus
---

Postby Redfield » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:39 am

A groan escaped her lips as she was finnaly settled into the stomach alongside her own would be prey. She swore that if she got out of here, the girl would be her meal. The young woman frowned as the woman continued to grope at her and she reached forward putting her fingers against the girl's lips as best she could. "Hey....Hey....Would you cut that out!....Now's not the time!" She says franticly feeling the liquids slowly beginning to pour over her body.
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:04 am

The girl moaned, still entranced. Even if she wanted to stop yearning for Marta's touch, she couldn't.

The frogs stomach growled and churned, already getting to work on the pair of women inside it. Frogs and amphibians had notoriously strong and efficient stomachs.
Arthotus
---

Postby Redfield » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:29 am

"Hey Lady!" Marta says poking the girl's lips with her finger, she couldn't move much so her little efforts with the poking where all that the young woman could muster up at that particular moment.
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:37 am

The stomach around both women suddenly clenches and jolts, rolling onto it's side. After a moment of crushing tightness, the stomach relaxes, twitching slightly, but strangely not moving anymore than that.

Suddenly a gash opens and a strong hand seizes Marta and hauls he out of the stomach. Gasping and covered in slime the demoness would look up to see the centaur from before, giving her an unimpressed look, "You again..." She'd set you down on the grass gently before reaching back into the slain creature to pull out the now unconscious college girl, gently laying her on the grass next to you.

The large blonde centaur would then pull her spear out of the dead toad, and the spear would vanish in a twinkle of light.

"Now what are you two doing naked in the frog I was hunting?"
Arthotus
---

Postby Redfield » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:00 am

Marta sighed with relief as she was pulled free of the toad, looking to the nude college girl besides her before looking up at the centauress. An embarrased smile on her face "Erm.....It ate us and well....My clothes were gone long ago and she took hers off as she got a little carried away." Marta says an embrassed smile on her face, her head tilted to the side "So you see the toad took us by surprise and.....Then I guess that's how you found us."
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:05 am

"Uhuh." The centauress didn't seem impressed by the story. Marta would notice, lying on her back and looking up from the ground at the baggy clothing the centaur wore, a pair of something heavy and swinging between her back legs, that masculine scent washing over the demoness again, though it was a bit muted by the smell of blood and bile from the slain toad.

"So how do you know her? Who are you both? " The centauress asked suspiciously, trying idly to get the slime off her arms and hands.
Arthotus
---

Postby Redfield » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:13 am

Now the demoness couldn't help but notice the centauress's underside. She shook her head ignoring it as she looks up to face the woman, a grin on her face "well I'm Marta she's Vaitley and we just met today actually....A few minutes ago to be precise." The young demoness says slowly pushing herself up to her feet, brushing herself down a playful grin firmly upon her face.
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:55 am

The centaur gave her a sceptical look, but seemed to at the same time be a little intrigued. She leaned down, coming to hover a short distance above Marta, her heavy chest swinging forwards slightly under her loose top. Her chest was more muscle than breast, so it didn't swing too much.

"You just met, huh? From what I saw you seemed pretty friendly for a couple of first time acquaintances." The centauress revealed that she had seen them fornicating, if probably from a far.
Arthotus
---

Postby Redfield » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:04 am

Marta blushed her eyes falling upon the woman's chest for a moment before she wet her lips and looked up at the centauress a giggle escaping her lips.. "Well....You know how it is....Sometimes people get caught up in the moment especially when they see a nude woman such as myself." Marta giggled taking a small step backwards from the girl.
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:11 am

The centauress matched Marta's paces, keeping the same distance, if not closing the gap a little. "Really? A fellow human and woman was just so overcome with lust for you that she tore off her clothes upon first meeting you... What really happened?"

The centauress clearly knew something, and she definitely knew magic, so maybe she was onto Marta's true identity? That damn distracting strong male musk around the apparently female centaur was also still there, but combined with the shadows of what could be a pair of heavy nuts swinging between her hind legs, was this centaur female?
Arthotus
---

Postby Redfield » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:40 am

Marta raised an eyebrow as she looked at the girl, stepping back a little, her head tilted to the side and she gave a swallow. A blush upon her cheeks "well I started kissing her and you know things just sort of happened from there.....I mean I was already naked so....I guess she didn't want to be left out....of the nudeness."
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:35 pm

The Centaur backed off, instead stepping over the unconscious girl, "Let's just see what she thinks then, shall we?" A glow came from her hand as she placed it on the college student's forehead and her eyes snapped open.

"What the-!"

"Stay calm. I'm with the TEF. Are you ok ma'am?" The centaur assured her.

"Uhm...what was....oh!" She gasped as her entire face went red, covering herself as she looked over at Marta. "What came over me...."

The centaur's eyes locked back onto Marta, "Please elaborate ma'am."

"Well, I..." She hesitated, glancing to Marta but then away in embarrassment again.
Arthotus
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay