(Arthotus and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

(Arthotus and I)

Postby Redfield » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:15 pm

At first glance she appeared to be an ordinary nineteen year old human woman, standing at five foot four. But Marta had a secret, she was a predator, a demoness from the netherworld who had taken human form to roam the mortal plane. She was a beautiful woman as was to be expected from her kind, her hair was as black as night, her skin as soft as silk and a creamy colour. Her lips were a glossy pink colour and she had beautiful baby blue eyes. She had a near perfect hourglass figure a pert rear and an ample bosom. She wore a plain white belly shirt and a jet black mini-skirt, her slender legs on display for the world to see. On her feet she wore a pair of brown leather boots.

It was a particularly warm day, so Marta had decided that a visit to the village’s park was in order. She was just stopping over in the town and had found that the park was one of her favourite places to visit. The young maiden settled upon a hill overlooking the grassy fields and the lake that made up the centre of the park. Her back rested against the bark of a tree and she was using her hands as pillows. A content smile on her face as she watched the many people of different races, humans and taurs among others go about their business and relax in the warm sun.
Redfield
???

Re: (Arthotus and I)

Postby Arthotus » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:49 pm

Cindy pattered to a stop, pulling a small bottle of water from her belt as she checked the time she had made from home to here. She was a bit slow today, but nothing she couldn't excuse as traffic. She rested in the shade of the tree she always used as a halfway point, catching her breath and gulping down another swig of water before she bent low to stretch out her tightened calves a bit.
Her tight, short short clad butt hung only a short distance from Marta's face, almost like she was trying to wave her sexy rear before the disguised demoness She noticed the other woman after a moment, realized how close she had gotten to her, and hopped away in surprise and embarrassment.

"Oh! Sorry! Didn't see you there. Uhm..." She tried to explain, but there wasn't very much the shorter, blonde haired human could say to excuse almost shoving her butt in another woman's face. How pretty this particular woman was made it even worse, and she blushed as she tried to breathily introduce herself.

"I-I'm Candy-CINDY! Cindy is my name. Uh...what's yours?" She stuttered blushing harder trying to move past her own awkward tension but making it worse. she wore a sheer black tank top with a black sports bra underneath to contain her modest breasts while she ran. Her ultra thin and small shorts were bright blue, as were the highlights layered into her inch long blonde hair. She barely stood over five feet, but she was clearly young and fit, a jogger of no more than 20 years, for certain.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Redfield » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:59 pm

"Very nice" the words escaped Marta's mouth before the demoness could stop them. Her eyes affixed to the butt practically in her face. Her cheeks flushed a bright pink colour, her arms falling lazilly to the side as she observed the girl before her. Truly this was a wonderful sight to behold and the young woman felt that maybe there was some fun to be had, if not even a midday snack. Truly fortune smiled upon her this day and she allowed a small laugh to escape her lips.

Marta waved her hand in the air dismissivly a small snort escaping her lips "nothing to worry about, I enjoyed the view." She says her head tilted to the side "it was very nice, you must work out quite a lot, to be in your shape."
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:18 pm

Cindy's eyes widened at the compliments to her rear, hands automatically going to her barely covered lower cheeks in surprise as a woman who was so obviously attractive was interested in herself. She'd always been sort of plain in highschool, only really coming into her own a bit later on.

"Really? You think so?" She responded, apprehensively excited, "I do run every day, especially when it's nice like this." She was catching her breath more now and the compliment had already boosted her confidence. "I don't think I've seen you around before, I'd remember someone as gorgeous as you."
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Redfield » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:21 pm

'That sounds a little plain, but I'll roll with it' Marta thinks to herself, rolling her eyes a little at the compliment. Her head tilted to the side. A gentle sigh escaping her lips "well, you see I'm actually travelling, just staying around for a couple of months before I wander on my merry way." The young nineteen year old says, shifting about just a little bit. Her head tilted to the side her eyes wandering over Cindy, trying to determine wether this woman was a potential threat or not.

A gentle giggle escaped her lips as she pulled her legs in close to her, "but it's nice of you to take notice."
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:33 pm

"Oh, so you'll be around for a little while then? That's nice. I could certainly use another reason to make it to my half way tree even faster." She giggled, tucking her water bottle back into her belt.

"But any way, I should go! I'll loose my pace if I stay too long or Megan migh-"

"CINDY!! I'm coming for ya!" A roar came from across the clearing as a huge tiger woman came leaping out of some bushes, rushing towards, Cindy wildly. The human 'eep'ed and took off sprinting in the opposite direction, gone in an instant as the tiger rushed past Marta after her. It was clear the smaller human was much faster, already making good distance and leaving the larger orange and black furred woman in the dust.
Arthotus
---

Postby Redfield » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:37 pm

This caused some alarm, and Marta shot to her feet, her heart pounding as she watched the duo race past her. First Cindy then the tiger woman, it happened so sudden that it was rather alarming to the young demoness. Her eyes followed after the tiger woman, part of her wanting to intervene, but she didn't know if there really was a problem, they did seem to know each other after all. Marta couphed shaking her head slightly taking a step back to lean against the tree behind her. "well that was Certainly unexpected" she mused a hint of amusement in her voice.
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:54 pm

She would watch the tiger woman chase Cindy right out of the park, even though it was obvious to everyone the considerably larger and more muscular antrho had no chance of catching the smaller human. Well, Cindy had said she came by every day, so if the demoness wanted to see her again, she'd just have to wait in the same spot around the same time no doubt.

A short distance away, under a smaller tree, Marta would spy a pale, lithe elf, sitting on a bench and reading, a yellow sundress and wide brimmed straw hat keeping what little sunlight trickled through the canopy above off her.

A couple of women were playing Frisbee in the open field nearby, about half cat girlsof various breeds, while the other half seemed to be dog girls, a rivalry of some kind evident, though they all seemed friendly with eachother from a distance.

There was even a trio of women having a picnic on the grass a short distance away, one human, another fairly draconic in appearance, bright red scales, a thick tail and leathery crimson wings, and the third wrapped tightly in black robes, probably an underground race who couldn't handle the sun.
Arthotus
---

Postby Redfield » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:01 pm

"That was quite the interesting girl" Marta mused a slight laugh escaping her lips as her eyes moved to look around at the other park goers. A small laugh escaped her lips, it was quite the lively place and her eyes fell on the frisbee throwers. She was for a moment tempted to walk over to them and watch from close by, though she was certain that she might just as well be dragged in.

The elven girl was clearly her choice, but she decided that it just might be fun to take a more scenic route and so she began to walk forward. The slender young woman deciding to walk not too far away infront of the picknickers, hoping to pass them by as she made her way towards the bench with the elf.
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:16 pm

As Marta wandered past, she'd overhear the three women chatting.

"Honestly, Gren, you shouldn't worry about looking scary! It would be nice for me if predators were too intimidated to try to chat me into their belly everytime I went to the club." The human stated, before chewing on a PB&j sandwich.

The half dragon, sighed, "But it's so hard to find a nice guy! They all think I'm out to eat them, even the predators! only bad dates end up in my stomach...."

The third woman spoke, her voice deep and sultry, "Why do you even want a steady man at your side? Surely it would only slow a strong, independent woman like you down."
Arthotus
---

Postby Redfield » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:22 pm

'Predators hang out at clubs?...I never thought about that' Marta thinks to herself mentally scolding herself for missing what might be such an interesting hunting spot. The young nineteen year old slowed herself down a little a sigh escaping her lips as she moved past them, her head turned to the side as though drawn by there words. Her eyes fell on the human first before moving to the third woman and looking her over. Finally her eyes fell on the half dragon, looking to her stomach then to her face and back again.She did the same to the Third Woman before continuing to move steadily along as though pretending she hadn't just done such a thing.
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:41 pm

It was the human, a darker skinned one with alarge bun of black hair on the back of her head, was actually the one who noticed Marta's eavesdropping. She looked professional, with a plain button up blouse and black knee length skirt, all of which made her look older, but upon closer inspection she couldn't have been more than nineteen. The half dragon and covered woman were hard to judge.

"Hey, you! Do you think Gren here is scary? Would you be afraid she'd eat you if you tried to sleep with her?" The exotic looking human suddenly called out, pointing directly at Marta as the other two turned to her, the dragon obviously uncomfortable with the question, but her face was hopeful for a positive answer. The dark eyes of the third woman took Marta, in, but they were expressionless, behind a pair of sunglasses and impossible to read. The dragon was wearing a large bikini of red fabric, matching her scales, the soft human like skin of her underbelly and face reddening with embarrassment as Marta watched.
Arthotus
---

Postby Redfield » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:45 pm

It was amusing to see the half dragon blush as she turned to examine the trio. The young demoness pursed her lips, her own cheeks flushing a red colour, only slightly embarrased at having been found out by the girls. She couphed and after a moment shrugged "Scared? No not really though I suppose in low lights she could be fairly scary, not so much when she's just sitting there." Marta says looking from the dragon girl to the human, she shifted a little from foot to foot and curled and then uncurled her toes.

The young demoness shrugged a little, turning her head as though she was preparing to walk away from the group. Though she wanted to talk to th, if not for a minute more or two, the trio seemed fairly interesting after all.
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:02 pm

"See?" The human slapped her friends tail, making the dragoness jump a little in surprise. "You're not scary, it's just that guys are easily intimidated by a woman of strength! I think you're looking in the wrong places"

The red scaled woman smiled at Marta, "Thanks cutie! Have you got any plans for later then?" She gave the succubus a seductive look, leaning her ample chest out just a bit.

The cloth covered woman chuckled as the human did a double take, "Gren, no! I meant a guy! You can't-"

"Why not? If she wants a woman in her bed instead of a man, that is her choice Sam." The cloth hidden woman cut off the human seriously, though she chuckled again, "Besides, for one hanging out so much dating advice, I hardly ever see a man on your arm."

The human gave her an indignant look, but didn't have a retort ready, so she just aggressively took another bite of her sandwich.
Arthotus
---

Postby Redfield » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:07 pm

Marta stifled quite the laugh at the interaction between the group, they seemed to be quite good friends. Her eyes fell on the dragon girl and she shrugged "I dunno, I haven't really thought about it, I suppose really have any plans." Her stomach growled a little at that point and another laugh escaped her lips, her head tilted to the side a little. Her eyes flicked over to the human girl before looking back to the dragon, folding her arms just a little. "Oh I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Marta" she says flashing a gentle smile towards the trio, her foot lightly tapping against the ground beneath her.
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:21 pm

The dragon's sharp toothed smile widened, "Then how about we meet for dinner somewhere? There's a new place down on main street that I've been dying to go to, but it's not really the place you show up alone, you know?"

The cloaked woman laughed at the growling of Marta's stomach, "Careful Grentina, this human might have an appetite larger than you expect. She spoke with a thick but eloquent accent, hard to place yet oddly familiar.

"Humans don't eat peoples. That's up to all you other freaks. " The human shot back, obviously still a little bitter about the previous comment.

"Then why do you continue to attend our little lunch meetings, hmmm?"

Grentina nodded as Marta gave her name. "I'm Grentina, this loud mouth is Sam, and our resident mummy person here is Esmeralda."

Esmeralda sighed, "I am not a dead thing. I'm an Umbrata, a child of darkness. We -"

Gren cut her off of what was no doubt a long and practised speech, "Are descended from elementals of shadow, yada yada yada. Can you two pipe down for ten seconds while I try to get a real date for once?"
Arthotus
---

Postby Redfield » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:00 pm

Marta raised an eyebrow as she looked at Sam, mildly surprised at the way she was talking, especially with someone nearby who could quite easily devour her right here on the spot. The young demoness pursed her lips for a minute before giving a small nod of her head. "Sure I'd love to have dinner with you" the woman says cupping her hands and bringing them to rest upon her stomach for a moment. "Provided nothing bad happens to me, which I don't envision of course....What time should we be meeting up then?....I mean what time would be more conveniant for you?" The nineteen year olds lips were pursed togethor in a smile now, her eyes firmly fixed upon the half dragon.
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:56 pm

"Six at Armando's. I'll pay, but don't be late!" The dragon shot back quickly.

Esmeralda nodded, "Maybe men fear courting you for the price of food it would take to feed you?"

Grentina smacked her arm playfully, "You eat more than I do, 'child of blackest night'."

"So? I am not the one pining so loudly for a mate."

Sam spoke up now, "That's because you're always trying to act as mysterious as possible. You don't have time to date if you need to mummify yourself every morning!"

Gren and Sam laughed as Esmeralda took a sip of wine through her mask. "Jealous. Both of you."

Gren smiled back at Marta "See you there cutie! I promise you won't regret it."
Arthotus
---

Postby Redfield » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:14 am

"Six at Armando's got it." Marta says a small laugh escaping her lips and she rolled her head just a little and flashed a grin down at Gren "I look forward to it" she says with a wink and a sigh. Sensing that this was possibly the end of the conversation, she turned on her heels and gave a gentle wave to the trio "well then I'd best be going....See you at Six" she says a slight giggle escaping her lips before once more she began walking forward, away from the trio and through the park.

Her stomach growled once more, reminding her of her hunger, she thought of stopping off at a vendor to possibly get a snack to tide her over. Her thoughts turned to trying to go after a predator, it was usually fun turning the tables on them, she licked her lips playfully. The park was usually fairly full at this time, so she was sure she could find a girl to interest her.
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:03 am

As luck would have it, the tiger woman from before came trotting up to Marta, "Hey! You're the one Cindy was talking to. Name's Mandy! I'm president of the athletic club around these parts." She held out her huge furry paw for a handshake, clearly winded from chasing Cindy.
Arthotus
---

Next

Return to Private Roleplay