Date with a Lamia (Bicuddlykitten & Smog1)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Date with a Lamia (Bicuddlykitten & Smog1)

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:48 am

Alexis giggles and says " it is extremely hard for a human to learn vore unless they are a half breeds. it is possible though." She smiles as she stands up and grabs the phone. "ill be back in a few. i gotta call the babysitter." She says as she leaves the room.after about 10 minutes she returns and says. "My friend Lola will be watching the kids tonight while we have our date she is on her way because they will be getting out of school soon." She giggles as she heads upstairs and says. "Im gonna go upstairs and change." SHe says as she heads upstairs to change, and after a few minutes she returns in a black dress that huggs her figure and her breasts tightly to her waist while the rest drapes past the top of her tail.
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby smog1 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:09 pm

I stand up and amazed at her figure and amazing dress. The drapes passing over her thick sexy tail and her breasts pressed tightly. I feel like kissing this woman now and wanting to be hers. It is getting harder and harder to control my urges. "Oh my god...you look so beautiful .You are soo attractive. You probably get this from so many people I guess you are not surprised its coming from a stranger like me. I intend on making this date the best for you." I reply as I approach you and hold your hands together with mine. "While you were changing into a goddess, I looked up on my phone for any good places and found a restaurant that serves for voress. They actually serve people willing to be eaten. They have normal food of course, has an Asian theme to it. Does..does that sound good to you?"
smog1
Somewhat familiar

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:03 pm

Alexis smiles as she walks into the kitchen to prepare food for the kids, as she continues to cook, the doorbell rings and Alexis says "Can you get that. it's probably the babysitter. just be careful." Alexis says as she continues to cook.swaying her hips back and forth.
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby smog1 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:14 pm

"Why do I need to be careful?" I ask as I approach the door. It must be the kids...all 27 young children whom have granted a new life...unless its he baby sitter and is maybe like Alexis. I take a look at her beautiful backside, her lovely tail still the best picture in my head as I open the front door..
smog1
Somewhat familiar

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:28 pm

as the door opens yu are meeted by a soft hug breast sothering your face and you feel something pressing against your hips. as the hug breaks you see it is a very busty, and hung Neko herm. "So your the stud who is taking Alexis on a date. oh my and your so cute. i could eat you up. and just so you know. if you take Alexis on a date and hurt your in any way. your gona end up as more filling for my balls." she says as she hefts up her giant balls wobbling them in her hands as ssloshes are heard within her leggings.

a few seconds after Alexis walks in and sighs. "Finally all the cooking is done. oh and i see you met Lola. she is my go to babysitter and one of my best helpers in classes." She says as she sits on her recliner stretching her back making her brests pop out of her dress some.
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby smog1 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:46 am

I shudder as the Neko herm talked and warned me. Though she was probably being playful, I had no wish or desire to let her eat me. A small knowledge of herms was that they had not a lot of self control. "I assure you." I replied calmly. "I have every intention on giving Alexis the best night of her life. I will make sure this is not just some flimsy one night stand. I hope to be the man she needs in her life."

As Alexis slithers into the recliner, my heart skips as her beauty is incredible. "Its nice to know you have trust in her. Is she a student or a teacher like you?" I walk to her and sit on the recliner arm. Being really close to Alexis was like a dream. I hope to make her very happy during and after the date. "Shall we go then?"
smog1
Somewhat familiar

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:23 am

"she is both" Alexis says with a smile as she looks over to you. "and whenever you are ready we can go" she says as she gets up and slithers over to Lola and gropes her swollen balls lightly "You have been pent up lately. hope that will help the kids sleep easily." She says as she heads to the coat rack and grabbing a light coat and putting it on.
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby smog1 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:46 pm

I grab my own coat on and walk out the door with her, a bit unsure about Alexis. As I walk with her, I hold her nice hand and lean in a bit closer to her. "You do look lovely tonight. So, how often has your friend babysat for you? And what did you mean by grabbing her by...the balls." I was rather nervous to even ask and a bit disapproving to ask. "I hope she does not actually eat anyone...through you know...there. It makes me feel uncomfortable a bit." It was best I shook away these thoughts and focus on being with Alexis.
smog1
Somewhat familiar

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:09 am

Alexis giggles and says "Yes she eats people with her cock. she can choose to digest them or let them out later. she usually turns my kids to cum and then fills me with it later however she is producing all of this sprem to give to you to give to me since you said you wanna give me all you can give. Let's putit to the test big guy." Alexis says as she continues to walk with you to the resturaunt
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby smog1 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:06 am

I look a little surprised. "how..how will she..give "it" to me? I would expect you would unbirth or eat your kids to make room for .for when I will make you babies." I blush at that last sentence, imagining those huge coils wrapping around me and her warm body holding me tight. We make it to the restaurant and I open the door wide for Alexis so her sexy slither body an slide through.
smog1
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay