Date with a Lamia (Bicuddlykitten & Smog1)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Date with a Lamia (Bicuddlykitten & Smog1)

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:16 pm

It was a beautiful day outside, birds are singing, flowerd are blooming, on days like this it is best to just do what makes you relax the most in this predatorial world. You were out on a nice stroll and decided to look around town and see all the tourists coming and going but across the street you see a woman who is all too familiar to you. Her name is alexis. She is a Lamia in your neighborhood and an obvious predator, and vore is well known all around the world so there are always some willing meals and sometimes some unwilling meals. through watching her routines sometimes, you noticed that her favorite types of vore are unbirth because she loves having children, oral vore to either let people know how it feels to be inside of a predators stomach, or to get an actual meal from some willing or unwilling food depending on how hungry she is. Alexis is currently across the street wearing her favorite hoodie which hugs her busty, chubby body closely and she seems to be looking to buy some flowers from the shop. She moves around and smells the flowers as her tail sways slightly in happiness.
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Re: Date with a Lamia (Bicuddlykitten & Smog1)

Postby smog1 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:00 am

I watch Alexis from several paces away. I am aware of her abilities and popularity yet I am always a bit afraid or shy in approaching her. She is both beautiful and I have heard, an incredible predator. How I would give to be with a woman like her. To watch he swallow and get even more attractive. But she is not an object, just because her chubby body is sexy does not mean I could not get to know her personally. I gulped, took in some air and walked over to her, still staying behind her so she could not see me yet as I approached the flower shop. I was wearing normal jeans, and a black and white striped t shirt as it was not cold outside. I was right behind her now, seeing her lovely tail. "H..H...Hello there. Lovely day outside is it not?" I managed to say.
smog1
Somewhat familiar

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:12 am

Alexis turns her head toward you, her hood still over her head as she pulls it down revealing her face, while she shakes her head back and forth to straighten out her hair causing her bangs to hang over her left eye while her right eye meets your eyes, her pupils bright and big as she says. "Yeah you could say that. It's not too hot, not too cold. Its perfect weather for flower shopping." She says as her right eye closes and she smiles at you sincerely.
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby smog1 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:12 am

I felt a bit nervous in my legs, meeting Alexis face to face like this out in the open. She looked even more beautiful with the way her hair swayed. It was cute how one eye was visible while the other slightly hidden under the other part. Brining what courage was in me, I spoke. "Oh yes. Absolutely. A fine day indeed. I am not much of a flower person But... but I do like coming here because of the exotic plants." I smile as I talk, my hands and fingers often making a few gestures as I could not stand in one place very well while speaking. "What sort of flowers do you like? I am here for the venus fly trap. Do you know of it?"
smog1
Somewhat familiar

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:41 am

Alexis smiles cutely and says "yes I am very familiar with the Venus fly trap. It is a carnivorous plant, however it will only eat fly's and other small insects, it is the best type of predator because it hides in plain sight of its prey and waits for it to come close and touch it's teeth like bristles, then it will close its mouth on its prey and use a light acid in its mouth to make its prey soft enough to swallow and digest. And to answer your question. I love any type of slower because every flower has a special beauty to it. Humans do also but Humans don't last long either. I have Triple the life span of a Human so I am more or less 19 by human standards but in human years i am 42." She says with a smile as she asks. "Actually you came by at a most opportune time for me. I was picking up a big amount of flowers I ordered the other day but there are too many for me to carry alone. If you could help me bring them back to my house i will pay you any way I can and also make you some dinner and tea?" She says sounding and smiling cutely as she says it.
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby smog1 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:42 pm

I smiled back at her offer. "Oh yes I will gladly help you with your flower delivery but I cannot accept your money. You don't need to pay me. Helping you is actually more rewarding and I would love to stay for both tea and dinner. In fact.. I was about to ask if you were free for..for anything like hanging out or a date." I liked her cute smile and her knowledge of the venus fly trap as my legs shifted a bit shyly mentioning the date part. Though I was sure she had other lovers or love interests. But a chance to accompany her and stay over was too good to be true. "I don't think you look 42. I think you look very young and I am not bothered with age difference. I ..I like older girls." I blushed even more.
smog1
Somewhat familiar

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:21 pm

Alexis puts her hand onto her chin and thinks before saying. "I don't think I have to do anything today so sure why not. I'll go on a date with you. Besides you are extremely cute. I could just eat you up." She teases playfully as the Cashier comes back with 2 big boxes of flowers as Alexis picks one up and Huff's a little carrying it. She starts to slither toward the door and stops to turn toward you and says "y-y-you coming?"
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby smog1 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:27 pm

Quickly I walk over to the counter and take the 2nd box of flowers. A little heavy as i nearly stumble over but I quickly gather my balance and follow you. I am quite close to her smiling. "definitely coming." As we walk, I look at how she slithers and make sure not to walk fast at all. "I have never been with a lot of lamia's. I honestly think your snake body is amazing. Its so big and..well its big and lovely. specially your scales. I have also never actually been eaten before. I..I am a little squeamish. You could say I am a virgin but not really a virgin ehehe ooh crap what am I saying." I laugh yet feel dumb at myself at the same time.
smog1
Somewhat familiar

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:41 pm

"well you do know because most predators are mythical creatures like myself. After you are digested and everything. You will literally wake up in bed the next day like nothing happened to you. However if people aren't ready for actual digestion, I will let them enter my first stomach whichvis in my human half so they can experience how it feels to be in a stomach. I do actual classes so if you want a personal lesson ever or wanna see what it looks like from the outside let me know."Alexis says with a smile as she slithers down the sidewalk happily
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby smog1 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:44 pm

"oh...Well..yeah I would like that. But if I am digested, wont I actually be dead? The thing is..i want a predator to eat me but in a sexual...romantic non fatal way. Forgive me. I sound silly. I think all mythical monster girl preds are attractive and your the first one am talking to and well, going to your house to date. Normally it be the guy who takes the girl out. I am keen to see both sides." I stumble a bit with my words, trying to make her like me but afraid I am just some radon weirdo that she not be interested in. "umm..are you single by any chance Alexis?"
smog1
Somewhat familiar

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:05 pm

Alexis giggles at your questioning about death "like i said. If i digest you you will not die. The only way you would die is if I do something like rip your skull and spine from your back. I am not from this world so neither is my body, so if i ate you and digested you. You'll just wake up in your bed because if you stayed dead it will unbalance the order of your world. So you won't die die. And then the only thing i can physically do to you that will change you is unbirth you which will turn you back into a child but you will be a a lamia child. and to answer your question. Yes I am Single." She says with a smile as she reaches her house and fumbles into her pocket to grab her keys.
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby smog1 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:12 pm

I take in all that she is saying. A lot of things start swimming in my head, unsure, unclear how the facts of biological parts work. So I simply shrug. a little shudder from the head, skull tearing bit. "well...I am happy as a grown person. I hope to have kids of my own naturally." When she says she is single, I feel suddenly lucky that I stumbled into her, but wonder if she dated others. As she fumbled for the keys, I put the flower box down and walk up to her. "Here. Let me help as you have your hands full."
smog1
Somewhat familiar

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:17 pm

"thank you" Alexis says as she grabs Her keys from her pocket and says "wanted to get this done fast before the kids got back from school. " She says as she opens the door and says "so what do you plan on doing for our date?" alexis asks as She puts a tea pot on the stove swaying her upper tail back and forth.
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby smog1 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:23 pm

I follow her into the kitchen and place the flower box down. "Wait you have kids? Were you married at some point and got kids of your own or were these people you unbirthed?" As I watched her, I wonder if she wanted kids of her own, maybe get pregnant, I quickly shook off the arousing thought as she barely knew me. "Maybe we could...hang around here for our date or when your kids come back, hire a baby sitter and go out for dinner?"
smog1
Somewhat familiar

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:32 pm

Alexis continues to sway her hips as she says "people i have unbirthed. I would.love to have kids. But no one really wants to do it." She says half hearted as she says "That sounds like a plan. Beware all 27 of them are hyperactive after school. So i should call a babysitter ahead of time. Also when I date I get asuch as I can out of a date because I make sure humans I date can get all they can out of the experience Because humans have such small lifespans." She says as she unzips her form hugging hoodie as her breasts flop down bursting free from her hoodie in a white tank top as she sighs. "That feels so much better. They have been swelling so bad because of milk and I haven't had time to pump them" she says sitting across from you. "So tell me about yourself. Then ill call the babysitter." she says with a cute smile
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby smog1 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:40 pm

I seem to get more and more aroused by her figure and now her big milk breasts bouncing for me. And she wants her own kids. "I..I would like to have kids with one like you." I blurt outloud. "I want to have kids of my own and I don't think you should worry about how to date with humans at all. It does not bother me. I just want to be with the right woman." I could feel a bit of a bulge and I cross my legs. Sitting down I take my tea and add sugar. Still blushing but smiling back, I sit across to her, gazing at her beautiful body, boobs and face. "well...first I am a slightly timid as I have never interacted with girls much. I am more attracted to older women like you, But you look terrifically young to be a unbirth mother. Gosh 27 kids...do they sleep in your stomach? I am an artist. I love to draw, pant or sculpture. I work at a little business near the scrap yard where we make art from scrap metal, cans or anything recyclable. I like swimming um...mostly an indoors kind of guy. I guess you can immediately tell I am a nerd by my glasses. Tell me about you too. I am up for hearing anything. Would you be able to extend the life span of someone who wants to be with you as a boyfriend slash mate partner?"
smog1
Somewhat familiar

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:48 pm

"you wanna have kids with me?you better buy me dinner first. also my mate would have to be able to get prey for me. because if i get pregnant I would be unable to move from the amount and weight of the kids. would you be able to do all that?" She say teasingly talking about the kids, and then got a little more serious explaining the situation her and him would be in then smiles again and says "yes I can only extend their lifespan once by only by a century. Then after a century, they would start aging normally again." She says as she licks her lips slightly and takes a sip of her tea.
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby smog1 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:53 pm

"Yes. I am not joking. I would love to have actually kids with you." I held her hands in my own as I looked ta her. I smiled at her laughter and tease but kept my calm. "I will buy you dinner first which is why I want to date you. If you do et big, I would gladly help get you prey. I don't know how many kids you want but you like a lot I see so. A lot you will have hehehe. I would be happy to help feed a woman whom I am in love with and gets her many babies." he thinks about her ability to extend a humans lifespan. "Have you done that before with other guys? Did you date any past male humans before me? Sorry if I sound a little jealous there." As I hold her hand I sip my own tea. "I do love tea. Its my favourite drink, especially with milk and sugar."
smog1
Somewhat familiar

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:47 am

Alexis blushes feeling his hand touch hers and says snapping out of her daze"Date first then we will see where it will go from there." she says with a smile as her stomach growls as she smiles and says "my name is Alexis Annalise Am'nir. i come from a very far off world then this one and i was brought here as an egg by a summoner to prevent my destruction when my world was destroyed. so the summoner raised me and taught me about my heritage then tried to send me out to devour humans permanently but because i am a lamia i used my first stomach to keep them safe then set them free.i was eventually saved by a traveler and came here 36 years ago settled down and lived here teaching a class and also teaching people about vore and how harmless it really is." She says as she brushes her bangs from the side of her face to show a scar over her right eye. "I wasnt freed without a cost though. before the summoner was killed, she gave me this scar. my eye wasnt damaged at all. but this ugly scar remains." She says as she lets her bangs fall back in front of her eye and rests her head on her hands as her breasts are squeezed between her arms
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby smog1 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:27 pm

I see the scar briefly as it is hidden under her bangs. "I don't mind the scar. It does not bother. I have a scar from when I was a young kid on my chest. Got it from scarping in the swimming pool. Its a good thing your free now and can make the whole world see how great vore can be. Can you teach other women to eat as well or is it just you?" I see her breasts squeezed between her arms and try again not to be too aroused, yet I cannot help myself. "I hope you don't mind my age. I must appear really young to you since you have lived for a very long time. I am comfortable with how old you are. I guess you did not know who were your parents. I am an orphan. Was raised up in the local orphanage further away from here. Grew up I that town most of my life."
smog1
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Private Roleplay