Forest Fiesta (Reliuskaiser and Redfield)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Forest Fiesta (Reliuskaiser and Redfield)

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:48 am

Alruane moves her tongue out to begin licking Marta's breasts, they wouldn't be out for long at this rate, so she wanted to give them their rightful amount of attention. "Mmm.." she licks them alot before wrapping her tongue around one and squeezing it.

I head up, giving Kelly a proper view of my ass as I reach the top and look inside. There was a person sleeping on the bed. A goat man with black wool. "Aw, he looks so peaceful...ah, there it is.." I say, noticing him pitching a tent in his sleep.

She slips her arm inside, the aphrodisiac helping to keep this from hurting as she grabs hold of the moth's old shell and pulls it out of Ally. "Sorry for this.."
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:26 am

Marta purred wriggling very little now as even her arms were trapped in the gullet and she moaned around the apple, closing her eyes tightly. The young demoness lightly kicking her feet within the stomach.

Kelly blushed seeing the man and his erection, the nude human stepped closer to the bed, turning her back to the man. "so what are we gonna do....Wait til he wakes up.....or what?" The young woman whispers blushing a little taking a small step back almost falling backwards onto the bed, her butt seemingly quite close to the man's waist right now.

Ally gagged bobbing her head a moan ecaped her lips as she felt the shell being pulled out of her body.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:43 am

Having enough fun with Marta, Alraune decides to finish her off by tilting her head back and gulping the tasty demoness down, her bulge sinking down into Alraune's throat as she licked over Marta's face.

He mumbles, moving a little in his sleep, somehow poking Kelly in the butt as she fell back onto his crotch. "Mmf.."he mumbles, feeling something nice slip over his cock.

"Wow, I don't even know how that happened. As for what we'll do... probably just sit around. He hasn't given us any reason to do anything to him. And if he tries to pull anything, I'll just feed him to Aether." I say with a big grin on my face.

The butterfly pulls out the thick piece of skin put of Ally before saying. "If this dissolved inside you, it might have been bad. Luckily, I know how to handle these situations.." she says before looking Ally over.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:51 am

Marta eeped looking up at the ceiling as the mouth closed over her head. It took her a moment but finaly the demoness found herself bundled into the stomach. Curled up a little with her hand coming to rest on the stomach wall.

Kelly blushed feeling the cock slip into her butt just a little and nodded her head at the woman's words. The human girl wriggled from side to side just a little a small groan escaping her lips.

Ally pulled a face as she looked at the skin before flumping backwards onto the bed, wriggling her toes a little. "Yes I guess, thank you for the help."
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:14 am

"Annd done..honestly, I didn't expect you to taste so good. I gotta do that some more. How do you feel in there~?" Alraune asks moving over to her bed, snapping her fingers and turning off the lights.

He wiggles around some more, moving his tip in a little further.

I go and sit down in the kitchen, seeing items that could used to make sandwiches. "Hey, Kelly. You want something to eat?" I ask.

"How do you feel, other than sensitive?" See asks, collecting the mothgirl and looking for somewhere to let her rest.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:17 am

Marta shifted about as much as she could, removing the apple from her mouth and letting it fall to the stomach floor. Allowing herself the chance to speak "I....I am fine in here, it's very comfortable."

Kelly blushed a little feeling the tip move a little deeper "n...No thank you" she says to the cat girl moaning a little. Though she began to suspect the man was doing this deliberatly.

"I....I feel fine, jut real sensitive at the moment" Ally says bobbing her head a little.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:27 am

"Good..hup!" Alraune plops on her bed, feeling really tired now that she's eaten again. She begin rubbing her cock while her other hand massages Marta. "I should probably digest you so you can reform properly, but I kinda just want to keep you in there for awhile. Not everyday you get to eat baked demon..mmf.."

No way to know unless he was awake. he doesn't move much after that, but his cock does get harder inside of Kelly's rump.

"Oh ok then, i'll make me a sandwich and then come join you." I say from the comfort of the kitchen. I go to look in the mini fridge for something to drink and find canned tea. "Ooh, something refreshing~"

"I know this is a little odd to ask, but..would you mind if I..pleasured you?" She asks, pulling out a cover from somewhere before setting the unconscious Mothgirl onto it.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:32 am

'Digest?....Should have seen that coming.' Marta thought to herself, her foot pressed up against the stomach wall a small smile on her face. The young demoness sighed resting her head back on the stomach wall behind her, a sigh escaped her lips.

Kelly nodded a small moan escaped her lips as she felt the cock harden and she herself slipped down pushing the shaft in deeper. Her hands came up to prop on the bed, slapping the goat man's leg briefly out of annoyance.

Ally blushed her head tilted to the side and the young fairy girl swallowed a little "um...w....Why would you want to?"
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:46 am

"So..I'm gonna take a nap, you enjoy rubbing around inside me until I wake up, ok?" She says, letting out a yawn while poking and rubbing Marta all over.

"Mm..lettuce..." He says turning again as Kelly slaps his leg

I make my sandwiches and return.to Kelly, looking rather pleased with myself. I sit down in front of her with my legs crossed and my food in my lap. "So what do you want to do before the others come back? I'm up for whatever you'd like." I say nomming on my sandwich.

"Well, I kinda enjoy doing it. Seeing others in the throes of ecstasy makes me feel good. Not to mention her aphrodisiac hasn't worn off yet, so I thought you might enjoy a little stimulation..." She says, licking her hand. "Is that weird?" She asks.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:53 am

Marta nodded in agreement and sighed "yeah sure....have a nice sleep" she says groaning a little and playfully kicking at the stomach wall.

Kelly tilted her head to the side grunting just a little as she looked at the cat girl "I don't know I suppose we could just wait and relax."

Ally blushed sitting up to look at the butterfly girl "sure is wierd, but if you really want to do it, I'm not going to stop you."
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:00 am

She can hear Alraune masturbating, though it's more muffled since she's inside her. Alraune moans as she keeps stroking her dick, her tail squeezing Marta a little. "Y-yeah..you enjoy yourself in there.."

I nod, thinking of something. "Oh hey maybe I should bring back the other two so you can have fun with them~" I grin before looking down at Iria and Aether's symbols on my hips.

She blushes and nods. "O-ok then." She moves over to the bed and kneels down looking at Ally's pussy, spreading her legs a little so she could lick her womanhood.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun May 06, 2018 1:09 am

Marta sighed nodding her head without responding to the woman's words she was trappedd in the stomach now, there wasn't much she could do but wait.

"N...No not yet at least" Kelly says a blush firmly on her face her butt still impaled upon the goat man's cock as seh tried to wake the man up by slapping his leg.

Ally gasped a little feeling the butterfly woman get close and she wet her lips a little a grin now upon her face.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:52 pm

Alruane began slowly panting as she thought about things that make her aroused whilst she strokes her cock, keeping it up. Her stomach gets a bit warmer as she starts to get into it.

"Mm...hm?" The goat man shifts again, opening his eyes slightly, not awake yet, but better than nothing. "..mmwaht?" He groans.

"Ok then, I'll hold off on that for now. What are you trying to wake him up for?" I say, finishing up my sandwich.

The butterfly blushes as she leans forward and licks Ally's tender lips, running her tongue along it to get the most of her flavor, before pressing her tongue inside.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:00 pm

Marta sighed shifting about within the stomach, purring a little as she felt the stomach warm around her, her lips curved into a grin.

Kelly blinked groaning a little, ignoring the cat girl for the moment as she found the goat man's shaft sill firmly within her butt a low groan escaping her lips.

Ally moaned in pleasure the young fairy moaning in pleasure.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:18 pm

Alraune puts a little bit of pressure on Marta whilst she gets her rocks off, shifting her around with her movements while other times just pressing the wall squishy walls tightly against Marta. "Mmm, oof~!" Alraune blushes more, stimulating herself more and more as she prepares to climax.

The goat man groans, repositioning so it was easier for him to sleep while his member would rather easily slip up Kelly's tight ass, at least as much as it would without him forcing it in her. He groans and opens his eyes more, feeling something really nice on his lap. "Ah, what's going on?" He says groggily.

Her tongue works it's way in slowly, licking up and down in a rhythm as she pushed her tongue into it's limit without trying to go further. She was aware of what Ally had just gone through and would most likely have to ask before attempting to force herself into the loosened up fairy, though the idea does stimulate her.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:30 am

Marta groaned the tightness around her, pressing her deeper and deeper into a ball that she was in. The stomach a wet place that was mostly comfortable to her.

Kelly blush a low moan escaped her lips as she felt the member slip in deeper to her butt and she gave Scherezza the cat girl a quick look whispering. "Can you give a little privacy?" hoping that the woman would leave before the goat woman came around fully.

Ally gagged a ittle a moan escaping her lips, her cheeks blushing furiously as her hands moved to casually stroke the girl's head.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:23 am

Alraune would press on her more, moaning aloud as she reached climax, squeezing her cock as hard as she could before relaxing herself and laying down. "Ah, that was pretty good~ I hope you enjoy yourself in there while I rest. I'll let you out once I wake up.." she says, yawning.

Schereza's ears perk up as she notices the look on Kelly's face. She nods and excuses herself to leave Kelly to her own thing, still munching on a sandwich every now and then.

The goat man would blink a few times before wincing when he felt something around his erect cock. "Oof, that feels really...mmf.." he huffs as he looks up at Kelly.

She presses a little deeper, causing Ally to stretch a little while her tongue explores even more. She was really enjoying this, loving Ally's touch and reveling in her contractions.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:08 am

"Yeah ok, I'm pretty sure I'll be fine in here" Marta says an unseen smile on her face as the young demoness settles down a little pressing her feet against the stomach wall.

Kelly groaned a little, the young woman blinking as she heard the goat man speak. The nude human turned around to look at the goat man. "Erm Hello."

Ally sighed gently grabbing at the butterfly girls hair a further moan escaped her lips as she built up to her climax.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:16 am

Alraune is rather pleased by this. "Good, welp, see you in a few hours, then. You were really tasty.." she says looking up at the roof of her room as she closes her eyes and tries to go to sleep.

The goat man's eyes go wide for a moment. "O-Oh, I'm..sorry, who are you?" He says, trying to move but only shifting around with his cock still in Kelly.

She flutters her wings a little while licking inside of Ally ,savoring her flavor and licking a little slower since she new Ally was close to climax.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:23 am

Maarta sighed shifting about slightly, a small yawn escaped her lips as she too settled down to go to sleep.

Kelly blushed looking away a very faint moan escaped her lips "I....I...UGH I'm Kelly" she says wriggling about slightly, lightly tapping her feet upon the floor.

Ally groaned then she cried out as she burst forth in orgasm, arching her back a bright red blush now firmly upon her cheeks.
Redfield
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay