Forest Fiesta (Reliuskaiser and Redfield)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Forest Fiesta (Reliuskaiser and Redfield)

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:04 am

Alraune was a little giddy, patting Marta on the rump and pushing the carrot a little deeper. "Ooh, i think it softened up in there." She says, before opening the oven up and setting Marta inside once more. "See you in ten minutes~" she says.

Gio was just a puddle, unaware of anything and unable to move. I see Kelly trying to get back inside Iria's house and happily let her back in. Once inside, I turn to the door and lock it, my belly now being flat and my breasts having grown a few sizes. "So..you had fun out there?" I ask.

The worm inside her would begin to get wily inside her, wiggling around. Hearing Ally cry out, the butterfly came down to check on her. "Are you..alright?" She asks.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:45 pm

Marta nodded to Alraune as she was pushed back into the oven, a low moan having escape her lips. The young woman shuddered a little but son felt the familiar heat work over her body once again.

Kelly nodded a blush firmly upon her cheeks as she looked at Schereza, the nude human allowed a small laugh to escape her lips. "Yeah but you know, I've been nude enough I'm going to need to find some clothes soon enough."

Ally bobbed her head a little, hands clutching her stmach as the worm moved about within her. "It's ugh....very moving a lot I mean."
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:31 pm

Alrdune sits back on one of her chairs, watching Marta roast while counting in her head til ten minutes. "..."

"Yeah, that's auite true.." I turn and show you my body, there was a new symbol marked into my skin that looked kinda like Iria. "Ok then, well if we're gonna go clothes hunting, we should probably make a run for it before that slime comes for us." I say.

"Oh, that means she's almost done. It'll get a little more hectic before calming down again.." She says

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:38 pm

Marta sighed, her head to the back of the oven while her butt and feet were visibleto the dragones. She playfully wriggled her toes moving little until at lasst the ten minutes where over.

Kelly nodded looking the cat girl over with a small whistle she looked to the door and swallowed "ok then, we'll run for it, then get clothes."

"oh well, thats good to know I guess" Ally says holding her swollen belly.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:44 pm

Alraune blushes while she looks at Marta's golden brown rump. "Ooh baby, I'm getting the munchies." She says, hopping up from the chair and rushing over to pull Marta out of the oven. "Damn, you smell nice." She says, looking Marta over before taking a quick bite out of her rump.

Gio had yet to recover, so with a quick motion, I open the door and lead Kelly away from Iria's house with Mu'long in hand.

Ally would feel her belly swelling as the movements within got even more hectic, it felt like the worm inside her was rolling around for some reason.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:54 pm

Marta blushes a little, the young demoness sighing and unlenching her toes before wincing just a little as she felt the dragoness bite her butt. The young demoness tured her head to the side to look back at what the woman was doing.

Kelly nodded follwing behind Schereza a grin firmly upon her face as she quickly followed the cat girl.

Ally groaned flopping backwards onto the bed, still keeping a firm grip on her stomach.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:08 pm

Alrrune was nibbling on her ass, unable to contain herself as she licked all over Marta's ass. "Mmm~, I should have done this a lot sooner~" she grins and moves over to the table, setting Marta down and looking her over with a hungry glint.

We head away from the house and into the forest. "It might be difficult for the others to find us now that we're no longer there...should we find them once we've found a secure place?" I ask.

After about a minute of squirming, her belly decides to calm down and go still. The butterfly says. "The next time she moves, she should be ready to come out. Also, prepare to feel good again." She says.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:17 pm

Marta laughed around the apple, sinking her teeth deeper into it, a small purr escaping her lips and the young woman playfully waggled her butt from side to side. Curling her toes a strong blush firmly upon her face.

"Y...Yeah we'd have to find them at some point" the young woman says panting just a little, a low groan faintly escaping her lips. "But we might have to deal with the slime at some point."

Ally nodded her head a sigh escaped her lips, looking up to the butterfly "yeah...yeah ok."
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:31 pm

Alraune wiggles her til into view before moving at Marta's feet and licking them a few times. "Mmm , nothing's going to waste here." She says, lifting Marta's glistening feet into her mouth, munching on her soft flesh while also licking her feet.

I take notice of Kelly panting and slow down a little so she can ease up while we escape. "That maybe true...I wonder if it's trying to spread itself out over the entire forest? That might not be good.."

While waiting for something to happen, the horny feeling was starting to return only this time it was much more potent. So much so that Ally might have mistaken it for being dizzy.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:17 am

A muffled laugh escaped her lips as her feet slid into the woman's mouth. She was ticklish and wriggled at the feeling, her blush seeming to deepen all the while and she wriggled her toes about within the mouth.

Kelly sighed nodding her head a low groan escaped her lips "well it doesn't seem to have gotten too far at the moment at least."

Ally grunted, her cheeks flushing though at that moment shedidn't realise why. The fairy wriggled about a little atop the bed legs spread as a pleasured moan escaped her lips.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:09 am

Alraune kept licking at her feet, actually sticking her teeth into Marta's feet and chewing them a little before pulling them to the back of her throat in order to try sampling her legs. Already, Alraune's eyes have glazed over and she moans as her tongue explores every inch of Marta's lower leg.

"Yeah, but it seems to be making progress, nonetheless. What I wanna know is, do the people it transform maintain consciousnes-er, control of their body or not. I'd hate to find Marta or Ally got caught up in this." My tail sways from side to side as we jog. "So, how're you holding up?" I ask

The butterfly woman flutters to Ally's side, taking her hand, which felt really nice. "Oh, I think it won't be long now.." she says, sitting with the overly aroused Ally for what felt like ten minutes before there was any movement inside of her. Her stomach would slowly, something inside Ally trying to nudge it's way out of her.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:40 am

Marta purred a little, her toes poking the back of the dragoness's throat before they slowly slid down the tight space. The demoness's blush grew and the young woman playfully wiggled atop the table before Alraune.

Kelly nodded a worried look upon her face "your right, that would be terrible, but Marta's a demoness and Ally is far too quick to be caught."

Ally sighed then her eyes widened and she cried out a low groan escaped her lips, curling her tes as she began pushing the creature out from her folds.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:57 am

"Om..nom...mm..nom.." Alraune makes little nomming sounds while enjoying Marta's flavor, sticking her feet in her throat and gulping them down whilst licking up the length of her legs. Itust be so hard not to bite down on such a tasty meal.

I look around. "Yeah, that is true. So I guess I'm the only one in much danger. Can't have any harm come to you on my watch. Don't think Marta or Ally would like that much.." I look down and see the river close by. "Also...other than getting away from that squirrel girl, I have no idea where we're going.."

The process was very stimulating and also quick, it didn't take long before she felt something big slipping out of her body. The butterfly moves down to check Ally's progress. "Oh, I see her head, keep going." She says.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:01 pm

Marta laughed at the noises, finding them to be highly amusing to her and the demoness wriggled all the more as she slipped deeper and deeper down the throat. Her feet entering the open space of the stomach and her butt sliding up to the woman's lips.

Kelly nodded a small laugh escaping her lips as she moved along, her eyes looking the ssurrounding area over with interest. "Yeah I know what you mean, though I suppose it should be somewhere near here and relativly safe, where we you know whole up for the time.

Ally panted, moaning softly her head bobbing up and down as her cheeks flushed a bright red colour a tightly gripping the bed sheets beneath her.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:12 pm

Upon her vision bieng obstructed by Marta's luscious booty, Alraune did hesitate to lick up the center of her cheeks before nomming on them too. "Mmm, such a wondrous peace of meat you've been~. I gotta have seconds sometime." She says, going back to making the nomming sounds.

Dense forest and a road nearby, there's the a treehouse close by as well, but not much else other than the river. "I see. Wait for the others to come find us, then?" I ask, looking at the other side of the river, I think I saw someone.

The butterfly helps by supporting the new transformed moth girl as her arms were pushed out next. "Ok, I got her, keeping pushing and I'll help pull her out." She says.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:45 am

Marta shuddered a little as the tongue ran across her butt and the young woman allowed a small giggle to escaape around the apple. The blush on her cheeks began to die down.

Kelly nodded swallowing a little as she looked the girl over for a moment "yeah sure that's we will do for the time being." The figure moved out of sight for the time being.

Ally groaned continuing to push forward to try and get the moth girl out of her body.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:11 am

Alraune allowed her tongue to slip into Marta's rump, licking around inside her whilst she envelopes her rotund rumpus in her salivating lips. Moans of delight coming from the dragoness as she savors every little bit of flavor she can, taking the carrot out with her tongue and swallowing it whole so she could go back to sampling Marta's insides.

"I don't like it, but we can't really afford to go being adventurous right now. Let's at least find a place to stay out of the open. I would suggest the treehouse nearby, but someone's already in there from the looks of it." I point out as I look back to Kelly.

The Butterfly holds on and helps her push out the moth by grabbing ahold of the woman's shoulders and tugging her out. "Here we go!" She says pulling her out more and more before she slips back and falls to the ground with the newly born Mothgirl. "Wah!"

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:22 am

Marta's eyes widened with shock, moans of pleasure escaped her lips though the moans were muffled by the apple. She wriggled her body from side to side, shivers of delight running up her spine as she felt herself slip deeper and deeper into the dragon girl's throat.

Kelly nodded, her ehad bobbing up and down as she looked up at the treehouse frowning a little. She tilted her head to the side "well, guess were going to deal with whoever that is."

Ally slumped back panting, her cheeks flushing a bright red colour as she relaxed on the bed, settling herself down after the Moth girl's removal.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:32 am

Alraune's tongue kept going, licking around until she began to gulp Marta down, quickly retracting her tongue to give her lower lips a little attention before sending her rump down her throat.

"If you want to, I won't mind having another meal. Let's see who it is." I say, heading up to the vine to begin climbing up it, waiting for Kelly to join me should she need help.

Her she still had to push out the shell of the worm, but that would come out naturally with a good fingering session. The butterfly gets up and walks over to Ally. "I need to get the shell out of you. Would you mind holding still?" She asks before pressing her hand inside Ally's pussy.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:35 am

Marta blinked a little, swallowing slightly as she slid deeper into the mouth, her toes now touching the bottom of the woman's stomach. The young demoness shifted a little as her stomach slid into the girl's mouth.

Kelly blinked waiting a moment before the human girl moved forward and began to climb up behind Schereza.

Ally gasped, crying out the young woman gripping the bed beneath her, the young woman blushing furiously groaning as she felt the girl's hand within her.
Redfield
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay