Forest Fiesta (Reliuskaiser and Redfield)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Forest Fiesta (Reliuskaiser and Redfield)

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:42 am

"Ah!?" She gasps and is only able to look up as her head is brought to the jaws of the demoness. "Wait no-!" She cried out.

With the rest of Kelly sliding out slowly, she started to regain her composure. She let's out a soft moan as she pushes Kelly's legs and feet out slowly.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:44 am

'Mmm she tastes delicious' Marta says a firm blush upon her cheeks as she swallowed bringing the girl's shoulders into her mouth. She kicked the back of the gil's legs to try and force her down onto her knees. DDropping Ally's jar onto the ground in the process.

Kelly groaned as at last her feet slid free onto the ground a light blush on her cheeks as she lay at the foot of the bed.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:47 am

Marie struggles to try to pry Marta off of her, her legs bending and she falls to her knees when Marta kicked her. "Mmph! Wait, please, stop!" She tried calling out.

Iria moans and presses on her slightly pudgy tummy, still digesting her remains. "Mmm, i..really need to do that again~" she says.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:52 am

Marta purred a little, the girl's head sliding easily down her throat and she swallowed again. Bringing one breast then the other into her eager mouth, before they too were swallowed down.

Kelly sat up shaking her head looking to the deer girl a smile on her face "let's not eat me again....no Matter how much it....benefits you."
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:57 am

Marie squirms under the demoness as she slowly becomes a bulge in the lovely woman's form. Her breasts are consumed one after another, they taste rather nice despite all the fur and her quivering body just seems to beckon Marta to consume more of her. "Please! I'll do anything you want if you spare me!" She pleads, her voice slightly muffled due to being squished all around by flesh.

Iria nods, rubbing her breasts together, marveling at how they've almost doubled in size.. "Fair enough. Would you like a taste?" She asked, offering a breast.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:01 am

With the monkey girl half way down her gullet, there was no way Marta was going to let her go now. She took another powerful swallow bringing the girl's hips into her mouth. SHe tilted her head back to have the girl's legs in the air and hopefully gain gravity's aid in swallowing the woman.

Kelly pursed her lips in thought before climbing up onto the bed to sit besides the deer girl. Leaning forward to run her tongue against the woman's breast.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:06 am

She gasps, feeling her get swallowed deeper, her head started to slide into Marta's stomach. Her legs start to lift up off the floor, immediately kicking around as Marie keeps pleading to be let go. "Mmph...mm!

Iria moans, deer milk is pretty nice when fresh, so this batch might really good. Iria kinda wants to see how her milk tastes as well. " Nn..how is it?" She asks.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:10 am

Mata purred a little, feeling the girl's head entering her stomach and gulped the waste down, leaving her legs free for the moment. Though the eager demoness quickly slurped them down like noodles, until her feet finally entered Marta's mouth.

Kelly purred a little shaking her head slightly, moving around to the girl's nipple playfully suckling upon it for a moment before giving a light shrug. "I....It's pretty good."
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:14 am

The scared and desperate monkey was no match for the demoness, her feet flailing about as they hang from Marta's lips. At least she was filling even if only to an extent. "mm.."

Iria nods. "Glad you liked it. They're really tender right now. I think I need to calm down while I get used to my body changing like this." She says.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:20 am

Marta's tongue played across the girl's feet for a moment or two a grin upon her face as she did so. Then with one final swallow she sent the feet down her throat to join the rest of the monkey girl in the demoness's bulging stomach. "Ah....Delicious."

Kelly shrugged pulling back from the girl and moving to lay besides her a yawn escaping her lips. "Well then I think we should get some rest."
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:24 am

Her form now trapped within another, Marie whimpered as she wondered if this was going to be the end of her. She squirmed around out of instinct. "Please...let me out.." She pleaded as the soft flesh rubbed all over her.

"Uhh, sure.. I was going to do that anyway...Might as well rest and see how my body changes from it..I'm kinda excited." She says, scooting aside so she and Kelly could rest.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:27 am

Marta grinned tapping her stomach a burp escaping her lips as the demoness slid down the bark of the tree and took a seat amidst it's roots. Resting a little, pulling Ally's jar closer, a giggle escaping her lips. "What could you offer me besides a good meal?"

Kelly nodded another yawn escaping her lips as she settled down ready to slip into slumber herself.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:32 am

Seeing how the tables had turned, the monkey girl had nothing left to help her. She thinks before speaking. "I have nothing substantial, like a fairy or anything. All I have is a house and what's inside..only thing I could offer is..well, myself.." She says.

Iria smiles as she watches Kelly, her eyes getting heavy as she begins to drift off as well.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:33 am

"Well then, I accept your offer" Marta says with a laugh, gently tapping her stomach a grin on her face as her stomach began to gurgle and groan. Getting ready to digest the girl within.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:35 am

"Th-that's not what I meant!" She cries out. "I meant like, use me as a servant or something, just anything but this!" She cries, feeling the walls hug her ever more as they prepare to claim her.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:38 am

Marta laughed shaking her head a little "I have no need for a servant just a meal" the young woman says wetting her lips, tapping her stomach once more. The walls gurgled around the monkey girl and the stomach began to produce it's acids.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:42 am

And like that, Marie began squirming around even more, almost manically. She tried to do anything she could as the acids began to pool in slowly, her fate was slowly being sealed. She'd be melted down and absorbed into Marta's body, making her even sexier. She began crying as she was losing hope.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:44 am

"What was it you said to me?....Oh yeah just lay back and digest it'll be nicer that way.....Or Something like that." Marta says licking her lips as another burp and a yawn escaped her lips. She sighed settling down beneath the tree ready to drift of into sleep.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:50 am

With nothing better to do, Marie just gives up and lays back. She couldn't do anything. Even if she used magic, she would just take longer to digest. In the end, she was just going to end up on Marta's hips no matter what she said or did. She goes still for the most part, acid surrounding her as it collects and rises. "I'm sorry.." She says, biting her lip.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:51 am

Another final burp escapes Marta's lips as the young demoness fell into a wonderful sleep. Her meal digesting throughout the night and the young woman, much like Kelly would awake just after the sun rose in the morning.
Redfield
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay