Forest Fiesta (Reliuskaiser and Redfield)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Forest Fiesta (Reliuskaiser and Redfield)

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:56 am

Marie let's the acids take her, melting down into a nice bit of pudge for Marta.

In the morning, Marta would awaken to find herself in Marie's old home with some slight enhancements to her assets.

I seem to sleep for far longer than anyone, that entire merging process tiring me out significantly.

Iria would yawn as she began waking up a little after Kelly.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:59 am

Marta blinked shaking her head as she awoke, looking about a frown on her face "I thought I'd gone to sleep outside." The young demoness says pushing herself to er feet and stretching though she couldn't see Ally's jar anywhere.

Ally groaned waking herself up, the fairy girl shaking her head as she pushed herself to her feet within the jar.

Kelly stretched curling her toes a groan escaping her lips as she awoke and promptly fell off the bed.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:05 am

Ally would find herself in Marie's kitchen, resting on a counter top. Nothing seems to have happened except they moved. Weird.

Iria stretches, opening her eyes to find she had rested off her meal just fine. She seems to have grown a few inches, almost a foot even. "Hm?"

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:08 am

Ally looked about the kitchen it didn't seem too bad and she could see Marta from her position. It took only a moment for her to actually attract the girl's attention bringing her over and collecting the jar. Marta rolled her head slightly a low groan escaped her lips as she moved to the door.

Kelly sits up, before getting to her feet, tilting her head she looked over to Iria and gave her a gentle smile "have a nice sleep?"
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:13 am

The sun's lift felt nice, Marie's house was placed in a way that it was obvious to tell the time of day. Upon exiting the house, Marta could hear movement near them as a wolf girl looks around for her first meal of the day, able to finally expand her territory now that dragon boy is gone.

Iria nods. "Yeah, it was very nice. I'm gonna go take a shower, then I can make us some breakfast." She says.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:17 am

Marta stretched, her ears twitching a little, the young woman could hear movement nearby a grin upon her face as she stepped out onto the grass. Freed from her jar Ally hovered up in the air, flittering forward she would happen upon the wolf girl, though she didn't see her at first.

Kelly nodded "yeah ok.....I guess I'll go to the living room" she says getting to her feet moving into the room with Schereza and taking a seat closeby to the woman.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:30 am

The wolf girl wouldn't notice the young fairy until she bumped into her. The wolf girl turns, looking at the small creature who dared to bump into her. "Hm? A fairy, obviously not from around here.." She looks up to see Marta. "And..a demon?" She sniffs the air.

I'm dreaming of something pleasant, a big dopey smile on my face as I sit in Iria's chair.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:33 am

Marta not being too overconcerned with the prescence of the wolf girl didn't ven look her way, like she hadn't noticed the girl at all. Her back turned to the woman as she moved forward a sigh escaping her lips.

Ally blinked as she bumped into the girl looking to the wolf girl a nervous look on her face, turning around, her back to the wolf as she moved to try and fly away.

Kelly pursed her lips looking at the woman, before moving closer a smile on her face as she gently poked the cat-girl's lips with her finger.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:45 am

The wolf girl looks intensely at Ally, snatching the girl by her wings between three fingers. With Ally in tow, she walked over to Marta and falling her on the shoulder. "Hey, this your's?" She asked, her voice sounding rather stern.

Almost like clockwork, my tongue comes out and I lick this new object that assaults my taste buds.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:48 am

Marta frowns turning on her heels to face the wolf girl and looked at Ally a devious grin on her face. They were just outside the monkey girl's house and so the young demoness poined towards it. "No....but there's a kitchen in there if your ooking for a snack."

Kelly blinked a little holding her hand in position watching the cat-girl's tongue a small blush firmly upon her face.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:53 am

Upon hearing her answer, the wolf just let Ally go, not tossing her like most were inclined to do. She sniffs towards Marie's home, deciding to go and take a look even if there was nothing there.

I lick her fingers over and over slowly opening my eyes, wondering what was in my mouth.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:57 am

'Huh I thought she'd try to eat her' Marta thinks to herself a little disappointed and she grabbed Ally following slowly behind the wolf girl. Ally fluttered nearby grinning a little slipping into the house as the wolf girl would open the door.

Kelly grinned keeping her fingers in place watching the cat-girl begin to awaken.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:04 am

The wolf girl, looks back as she hears Marta follow behind her. Not really caring, she enters Marie's home and begins looking in the small cottage for any food. Sadly, she only seems to find more drinks in and some snacks. "..."

I open my eyes and look down to feel Kelly's fingers in my mouth. I look at Kelly and sigh. "You having fun?"

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:10 am

Marta blinks looking through the kitchen, there wasn't much food in there, at least none that could be eatan on their own. With the wolf girl's back turned to her, Marta thinks to herself, deciding to use her magic to summon up something to eat.

Ally sighed the young woman standing on the kitchen counter a grin on her face as she walked along it. Marta grinned moving to sit upon the counter top as well, pulling her feet onto the counter. Before she used her magic to summon several slices of bread, some sandwhich fixings of all kind and by Marta's feet a jar of hunny.

With one of the slices of bread behind her she looked up to the wolf girl. "No Luck?" she called up to her.

Kelly pulled back her fingers an innocent look on her face "yeah actually....I was just looking for a good way to rouse you."
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:16 am

The wolf girl looked back, seeing Ally, Marta and a bunch of ingredients for sandwiches. "Seems so, what's all this?" She asks the little girl.

I blink and slowly nod. "Well then, I guess you roused me from my sleep... Now what?" I ask, reaching forward and hugging Kelly.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:18 am

Ally blinked turning her back on the wolf girl and looking across at the items behind her she moved forward a little. Marta grinned slightly with a shrug a sigh escaping her lips. Ally sighed "looks like all the stuff needed to make a sandwhich."

Kelly grinned as the girl hugged her and returned the hug before giving a small shrug. "I Dunno really."
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:26 am

"I feel like that much is obvious. What i meant was is this for me.." She says walking over to the counter. She was obviously a more cautious one, but the thought of food would make anyone drop their guard even if only a little.

"Hey, where's Iria?" I ask looking around as the sounds of rushing water are heard from the other room.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:28 am

Ally pursed her lips as she thought about the woman's words and shrugged looking back up at the girl a grin on her face. "I guess so....All the food on here is for you to do whatever with."

"She's in the shower I believe." Kelly says pulling back from the girl, her head tilted to the side a gentle smile on her face.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:35 am

She nods. "Thanks, I guess.." She said, going to the counter top to begin putting together a sandwich for herself. She decides to set as much meat on her sandwich as possible, adding cheese and some lettuce afterwards.

I nod at that, looking down to see the mark on my hip from Aether. I wonder if I can summon him? Maybe. "Ah, I see. So..do you like her?" I ask Kelly.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:58 am

Marta blink watching the girl make a sandwhich and she shifted a little a grin on her face as she observed the woman's actions. Ally stood nearby the bread and grinned shaking her head a little.

Kelly blushed at the woman's words, looking away she scratched her head nervously "I....I ugh I dunno."
Redfield
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay