The Vore-a-thon (Rayo and Cowrie)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

The Vore-a-thon (Rayo and Cowrie)

Postby Cowrie » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:56 pm

Tonight was the night. Popular centaur vorn star Alexa Belli was hosting the Vore-a-thon, a charity event to end world hunger. The venue was already packed over capacity with her fans, and there were still a couple hundred more waiting to get in. Besides her fans, the venue was full of staffers that were taking donations, either in person or via magical communications such as mirrors, not to mention the mages managing the light and sound spells. Alexa herself currently waited backstage while some of the event staff put the finishing touches on her makeup. She had long chestnut brown hair and a tail to match, contrasting against pale skin on her human parts and light gold fur on her lower body. As she smoothed the midnight green silk of her dress, her manager, Tony, went over some final details with her. "You remember the script for the introduction, right Alexa?" he asked.

"Don't worry, babe, I've got this under control." Alexa said, "Now just stop fussing, and tell me when they're ready for me to go onstage." At the same time, her equine stomach rumbled. She'd be taking care of that soon enough, though, even if none of the staff knew about the change to the program she planned to make. Though, that did give her an idea. "Hey, Tony, have the staff put a couple more sound amplifying spells on me, one on each of my stomachs."
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Re: The Vore-a-thon (Rayo and Cowrie)

Postby Rayo » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:00 pm

Tony quirked a brow upon hearing Alexa's request. "You want to.... amplify the sounds of your stomach?" He scratched the back of his, unsure of the purpose behind it all, but he wasn't one to deny Alexa of what she wished. "Fine.Fine. I'll get right on...just...don't do anything too extreme okay? The crowd out there is already restless." Tony said while taking a small peek from behind the curtain draped over the stage.

Before his eyes were hundreds of Alexa's fans. All of them rambunctious and loud as their neighbor. A cacophony of cheers, shouts, and cries of adoration filled the auditorium. Tony suspected they would get a large audience for this, but this!? THIS was insane. A whole sea of faces from elves, dragons, onis, sphinxes, kitsunes, nagas, and much much more. "There's got to be at least four hundred out there...." He muttered under his breath. And that's only from what he could see as he was already informed that more was wanting to get inside still. "I know you're a professional, but maybe we should--" Tony's sentence was cut off as he turned to look at Alexa and the chilling gaze she gave him. The look on her face told him that he didn't want to finish that sentence.

"Alexa! Alexa! Alexa!" Came the boisterous voices of the audience outside, waiting with eagerness to see their beloved idol on stage before them.
Rayo
---

Postby Cowrie » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:31 pm

Within a minute, Alexa got her cue to go on. She trotted out onto the stage and cleared her throat, waiting for a lull in the noise of the crowd before saying, "Welcome to the first annual Vore-a-thon! I'm your host and main attraction, Alexa Belli!" She paused a minute as the crowd cheered again. "I'm sure you all know me from my crystal ball videos such as Gulp Fest, Naga Binge, Sexy Buffet and the entire Belli Party series. However, tonight, I'm here for charity. While as a predator, I never have to go hungry--" at that moment her human stomach growled, riling the crowd up even more "--many people of all sorts of species battle starvation on a daily basis. All donations given tonight will go to feeding the hungry. And, speaking of hunger, I have a very special surprise for the entire audience." She paused a few seconds for dramatic effect before saying, "I'd like to offer everyone here... for an additional donation, of course... a one-way trip down my gullet!"
Cowrie
???

Postby Rayo » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:03 pm

"Wait! What!?" Tony's eyes widened briefly before he hurriedly skimmed through the pages of the script in his hand. From what he could recall there was nothing in here that told of this kind of event. She was going off script! But that wasn't the worst part of it!
"Alexa! What are you doing!? Stick to the--"
"Yaayy! Wohhooo! Yushh!" cried out dozens upon dozens of her fans as the rushed over to the donation box, cash in hand. It was like watching a tide swell up and crash into the unexpecting staff members as they tried in earnest to keep above the waves of fanatical fans.

The mages had certainly done their work at amplifying Alexa's belly as well. As if on cue the speakers came alive with fresh gurgles and glorps that only served to incite the crowd further. Among them were two individuals. An anthro unicorn named Zaviar and a lamia named Suriel. The two friends had come together as a way to wind down from their exams, but now it seemed they wouldn't have to worry about any of that anymore.
"Pick me! Pick me!" They both shouted out with hands held high. "I want to go down your gullet first! Oh my word you're just so incredibly sexy Alexa!" shouted Zaviar
"I want to be a part of you!" yelled Suriel, almost tying herself up in a knot from excitement.
Rayo
---

Postby Cowrie » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:54 pm

While the staff took donations, the centauress went backstage to confront her upset manager. "What are you thinking?!" Tony asked her, "There's at least six hundred people out there and they all want in! Even you can't handle that many" Alexa shot him another cold glare. Her voice equally icy, she said, "Are you doubting my gastric capacity? I said I'll do this, and I don't start anything I can't finish." As she spoke, Alexa unlaced the bodice of her dress, and then pulled the restrictive garment off over her head.

Fully nude, she went onstage again. By now, it was obvious that her stomachs weren't the only parts of her that were excited, as the herm's 22 inch member was outside its sheathe and fully erect. Cupping her breasts with her hands, she leaned out towards the crowd and said, "Alexa's hungry my morsels..." With that, she leapt down off the stage into the midst of her eager fans up front. Landing in front of Suriel, she gave the lamia a kiss. "Hey beautiful," She said, pressing her chest against the snake-woman's, "If you like I can give you one last lay before I gulp you down. In fact, I'd be happy to perform that final service to anyone who thinks they can take my horsecock." For emphasis, she reared up on her hindlegs showing the urgent cock and watermelon-sized testicles, which clearly held enough cum to go at least half a dozen rounds.
Cowrie
???

Postby Rayo » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:44 pm

Tony took a few steps back, giving Alexa some space. There was no arguing with her when she was like this. He rubbed his temples with his thumb and forefinger and hoped things would just go as smoothly as possible -- for both their sakes.

All eyes looked upon Alexa as she came before them once more. However, they got more of an eyeful than last time. Amidst the screams and cheers were flashes of cameras and whirs of people's phone as they began to record the rare and pleasant sight.
"Oh man, my friends are never gonna believe this!"
"Amazing!"
"This is gonna get so many views!"
"I think I just found my new desktop background."
Came the voices of several crowd members as the ogled and stared, though none expected Alexa to grace them with such a treat, it surely was not unwelcome. But no one was more surprised than Suriel when Alexa jumped off the stage and planted a kiss right on her lips. Suriel's eyes went wide with shock and surprise before relaxing as she embraced the intimate moment. A soft moan reverberated through her and she blushed deeply. A circle soon formed around them. And one of the staff members used their magic to form a spotlight on the duo.

"Oh Alexa. I would happily lay into you all night long if I could~" Suriel cooed. Hugging her back and even letting her snake tail wrap gently around that large centaur cock. Giving it a few strokes in the process. "Such a large gift you have there. But I'm sure I can manage. Us nagas are naturally.... flexible." She accentuated the last word with a sultry look in her serpentine eyes.
Rayo
---

Postby Cowrie » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:28 pm

Moaning, Alexa pulled Suriel's clothes off before she said, "You're not gonna get all night, just a quickie before I send you into my belly." Pushing the naga into position to be penetrated, the centauress plunged the portion of cock that wasn't wrapped in snake tail, a good foot of penis, into Suriel's pussy. Thrusting, she let go of the lamia's shoulders to grab the anthro unicorn that was with her. "I hope you're ready to be eaten, because I want you now!" She told Zaviar before opening wide and shoving his head in her mouth.
Cowrie
???

Postby Rayo » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:03 pm

"Oh my! You are an eager one!" Suriel said in surprise as she felt Alexa gripping her before tearing away her clothes. The naga's voluptuous breast jiggled as they flopped freely from their cotton prison. "Just go ahead and have at it. Stuff me with that meaty cock of yours!" She crooned before elevating herself and letting Alexa have easier access. A lewd and wet 'pop' was heard as the tip was plunged into the naga's dripping folds. "Aahh...ennghh...it's sooo big." Suriel's groaned and huffed, her forked tongue lolling out of her mouth as more of Alexa's's cock slipped inside. Her coils let ran further down the base of the centaur's cock. Wrapping around it tightly before unraveling like a spring, but then tightening up once more. Over and over Suriel began clenching and unclenching her coils around Alexa, as she struggled to adjust to her girth.

Meanwhile, Zaviar was watching very closely and blushing profusely as he heard the moans and coos the two women shared. However, Alexa's stomach gave a grumble that was distinctly heard over their lovemaking. "N-Now? But you're still busy--Mmmmphh!!" Alexa didn't give him time to finish his sentence before his head was plunged into the warm, sticky, wet tunnel of Alexa's maw. The crowd cheered loving every second of this 'dinner and a show' moment. They could see Zaviar's head bulge out Alexa's cheeks before gradually drifting down and bulging out her throat next. Not only that, but the contour shape of the centauress' cock could be distinctly seen inside the naga as well as she pounded into her with vigor.
Rayo
---

Postby Cowrie » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:38 pm

Gulping eagerly, Alexa's mouth slid around first Zaviar's shoulders, then his arms and torso, pulling him off his feet as his head made its way down to her human stomach. Tilting her head back, the centauress slurped down his legs and tail in short order. Rather than stopping at her human stomach, the herm allowed him to pass through the sphincter connecting it to her horse belly, where he would be forced to curl up in a ball. At the same time, Alexa continued to pound Suriel's slit. She could feel herself getting close. Then, with a moan, Alexa came hard. The hot gush of white sperm filled up the naga's womb.

((Sorry it's a bit short, I'm still not feeling great.))
Cowrie
???

Postby Rayo » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:41 pm

(( Take all the time you need to recover ^^ No rush. And the post length looks fine to me :) ))

Zaviar moaned out of sheer bliss as he felt that soft, dexterous tongue of hers caress his face and smother him in warm saliva. The minty scent of her breath wafted up to him, carrying a tinge of something more acrid and stale as he loomed ever closer to Alexa's gut. Throat muscles that had been well-trained to stretch and hold prey much larger than Zaviar, pressed upon him and guided him smoothly down. His fur was so smooth and silky it was practically ice cream. "Ohhh yes... swallow me down." Came the muffled, yet audible voice of Zaviar. He maneuvered and twisted his body in rhythm to the centauress' swallows. Gluuurk. Down went his chest. Gluumph. His hips followed shortly after. Loud gurgles and churns reverberated in his ears. Gllkkk. A rolling wet swallow forced him past Alexa's first stomach and into her second. It was far roomier inside, allowing his body to spill into it nicely. The crowd could see minor bumps and shapes outlining his form, but most of it was hidden behind layers of muscle, fat, and fur of Alexa's horse half.

"Oh yes! Yes! Emmphh! I can feel him sliding down--Errgh-- into you~" Suriel gasped and moaned, becoming a squirming mess under the centauress. Her tail quivered and shook like crazy as she was pounded with gusto. "Empty it all into me! I want to suck those balls dry~ Yes! Yes! Oh heavens YES! Screw me like you mean it!" She practically growled as her pussy lips latched on and her inner muscles tugged and pulled with conviction. It was so tight and warm inside her that it was almost like it was made to milk cocks dry. She watched with half-lidded eyes as her unicorn friend was gobbled up. It was such a delight to feel those uneven bulges rippling across her body with each wet swallow that was made. It was pure ecstasy. As the last of his legs and feet were swallowed down, Suriel gasped and yelled with delight as her womb was filled to the brim with fresh, hot cum! "AAAahhhhh OOOoooohh yeeeeaahh...oh...oh...yes...so good....ssssoooo goood~" She hissed out as a mixture of both their orgasms dripped from her slick folds and pooled onto the floor.
Rayo
---

Return to Private Roleplay