The Checkup (ihateu91 and sabrina_diamond)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Checkup (ihateu91 and sabrina_diamond)

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:37 am

Steph closes her mouth before drinking some Chinese tea on the counter next to the bed, sending the ship downwards. "Alright, one moment!"
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:49 am

The deluge of liquid quickly washed my ship down into your gullet. "Wonderful, I'm passing your uvula." With a gulp of tea, I was swallowed into your throat and began my journey through your esophagus. "I'm in your esophagus now. I'll be arriving in your stomach soon. How do you feel Steph?"
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:50 am

"Calm, my stomach's churning and exhilirated." Steph remarks casually, "Well, you're the size of a bacteria now..."
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:47 am

"Yeah, I am the size of a bacteria. And I'm inside your body. Crazy, huh?" I continued along your esophagus, buffeted along by peristaltic waves. "I'm about to enter your stomach now."

The cardia opened up and I flew through it, entering your stomach. The massive chamber pulsed and churned, a sea of green and yellow stomach acid bubbling away below me.

"I've arrived. I'm inside your stomach." I surveyed the islands of food that were dotted throughout the stomach. "So Steph, can you tell me what else you've eaten in the past few days?"
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:50 pm

"I've had crumpets, chocolate milk and bread with grain in them." Debris would indicate that some grains of bread would still be quite fresh, as the bread seem to be coated in peanut butter and jelly. Chinese tea would also be in there, as well as Thai food and leftover burger. Some chips would bubble in there as well. "Ever thought about living inside my stomach after this checkup is over?" The gastric stew would gurgle loudly as some coffee was mixed into there.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:48 pm

"L-l-living... in your stomach...?" I thought about the idea of forever being inside your lovely round belly. "As... magnificent as that sounds, I'm not sure how practical it might be. Let's just focus on the problem here first, I'm going to look for the source of your bad indigestion. For the time being can you remain as you are, laying on the bed. Feel free to massage and rub your belly if it hurts at all."

I flew low over the gurgling sea, bubbles bursting below my ship. I turned past an enormous island of burger mush which was obstructing my view of the target area. A smaller island of tough pork was bubbling away in the distance so I flew over. To me, the scrap of meat was a large island. I flew in close, your tummy rumbling around me as I approached the massive thing. "Looks like I've found the problem. I'm gonna attempt to break it down so you'll be able to digest it more easily. Sorry if you experience any discomfort..."

I activated the laser on my ship and blasted the troublesome food to pieces. Several large gas bubbles replaced it and there was a pretty massive earthquake as you burped loudly, relieving your tummy of most of the bad gas. My ship was rocked from the powerful burp. "Whew... excuse you. Sorry about that. How do you feel now?"
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:45 am

Steph would laze as she rests from her indigestion, "I think I will rest for awhile, I feel rather calm for today. Serene, even." Steph remarks, "I've had a long day anyway, and less energy to move around than a few years ago." She rubs her belly, taking care not to touch the navel, as it has a slight scar on it, "Well, there's the abdominal cavity, but you're welcome to explore any organ you'd like."
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:10 am

"Well uh... time for me to get out of here, the job's done. I'm going to have to come out through your rear. Hold tight and I'll be out of here in no time." I said, flying toward the exit to your stomach. Since you were still lying down, I would be able to exit your stomach fairly easily. I moved into your intestines and began making my way through the colossal tunnels, making my way through your bloated abdomen. "So the plan is for you to poop me out and return me to normal size, okay?"

((Obviously you don't have to follow the plan ;)))
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:00 am

"Well, that would be rather complicated," Steph would smirk at that as she seems calm, "You see, my digestion system is bog slow by now, so at the rate you're going would take many months at this rate." She chuckles merrily at that, "Plus my bloodstreams seems eager to absorb you!" Some coffee would splash down as it seems to be lukewarm as Endo would see some fresh hormones mix in with the digestive fluids, making more gurgles than usual. "Ugh, Endo, I don't feel so good..."
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:04 pm

Your belly rumbled all around me and I heard you say you weren't feeling too good. "Um... are you okay Steph? What's wrong?" I stopped in your intestine and waited for a response, deep within your massive belly.
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:34 pm

"Just feeling hormonal for now," Steph responds curtly and emotionlessly as she yawns. Some croissants, lemonade and dumplings flow through the stomach, as the stomach burps after awhile. Some curry rice and soup also flows in hours later.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:21 pm

"Huh?" I hovered in your gut. "Well, whatever. I need to get out of you now. Whatever you do, don't leave the lab or I'll lose all communication with you. I'd be lost inside you forever, provided I could even survive that long in here."
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:01 am

Steph nods and stays still, "So, what shall we do in the meantime?" she asks calmly as a spinach roll also floats inside. The stomach also gurgles hyper-actively, the walls churning actively.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:10 am

"Well, I need to get out. The best way to do that is to exit through your rear, but I'm open to suggestions. Maybe you can burp me out? Want me to head back to your stomach?"
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:13 am

"Certainly, although you're going to have a rather rocky time in my belly," Steph smiles as she teases Endo at this, "Feel free to dive deep within there!"
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:19 am

"Uh... okay..." I said, getting the feeling you were enjoying having me inside you. I was secretly enjoying my prolonged stay in your belly as well, but I knew I would need to get out of you soon. I backtracked through your duodenum and returned to your stomach. The stomach seemed extremely active, the ocean of gastric juices rocking and causing huge waves.

"Woah, it's pretty crazy in here. You sure your tummy's feeling okay?"
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:41 am

"Well, my tummy has been feeling like this for the past few days, which was why I asked of you to check it out, or at least take a tissue sample of the stomach walls," Steph responds agreeably, "You'll need to use the ultrasound soon, so I suggest you climb up my esophagus later on. Plus, the bubbles are causing distress to my stomach lining as well." The stomach rumbles loudly as she speaks above the noise
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:34 pm

"Okay... I have an idea. I need to get a better look at your stomach from a more typical angle. Could you sit up straight for me?" I flew high to avoid being caught when everything shifted.
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:15 am

Steph sits up straighter, her back firmly pinned against the front wall of the bed. "Like this?" Steph asks as the stomach seems to lurch when she moves around, it does sound fairly full if rather sloshy...
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:57 pm

I watched everything tumble over and level out as you sat up. "Yeah, that's better. Now I can properly survey the inside of your stomach." I flew around in the massive chamber, looking for signs of indigestion or irritation. I noticed a high amount of gas bubbles throughout the stomach. "Hey Steph, do you feel bloated at all? There's a lot of gas in here and it's going to need to come out of you, through one end or the other. I might be able to help you with that, it might soothe your belly somewhat."
ihateu91
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay