The Checkup (ihateu91 and sabrina_diamond)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Checkup (ihateu91 and sabrina_diamond)

Postby sabrina_diamond » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:10 am

Steph would grab the small ship as she helped the ship dislodge from her pink panties, before typing a command and unshrinking the ship, "Okay Endo, you're normal size now, we can resume the medical examination!" An ultrasound would beep nearby
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:20 am

I stepped out of the ship and took a moment to get my bearings. I couldn't quite believe I was microscopic only moments ago and inside of your body to boot. I looked at your exposed belly in awe. "Wow, I was in there for a while. Crazy. Well, I guess it's time for the ultrasound." I said, preparing the machine.
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:25 am

"Alright, it's up to you where you put the ultrasound, I'll just be lazy for now." Steph replies casually while digesting her dinner of ham and eggs with Chinese tea.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:32 am

"Okay." I placed the device on your belly, manoeuvring it around where your stomach would be. "We'll start with your stomach, even though I know exactly what it's like inside." I said with a smile.
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:34 am

"Alright then, start up the machine and let's sit back and watch the show," Steph responds with a calm and lazy tone
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:40 am

I did exactly that, the depiction of your stomach coming into focus. I placed my hand across your belly, remembering that I had spent several hours inside it.
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:55 am

"Well, let's have a look inside of it," Steph responds curiously as she watches the screen carefully.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:03 am

"Everything seems normal. Just how I remember it." I said, moving the device around your stomach for different angles.
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am

"I might drink some chocolate milk now," Steph drinks some chocolate milk from the nearby fridge, "Just let me know if you see anything weird..."
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:09 am

"Nothing out of the ordinary. I can see it entering your stomach. Let's check lower..." I said, moving the scanner lower down your belly. "Your intestines. Wow, there's still a lot of gas in there. Feel free to let it out if you need. I could go in rectally and help you get rid of it?"
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:08 am

"Sure thing, if you think it'll help." Steph confirms at that statement as she drinks yellow lotus-tea and eats some spring-rolls.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:06 am

"Okay, hold tight." I fiddled with the shrink ray and sat beside you on the bed. "I've reconfigured the shrink ray to make me small enough to go in through your rear. I'll be going in without the ship this time, so please be careful when I'm in there." There was a flash and I shrunk down to a size just big enough for you to see, somewhere around a millimetre in height. I was standing right beside your massive form, observing your mountainous curves with adoration.

"So Steph, I'm gonna need to go up your butt now... could you strip down to your underwear for me?" I said, remembering the pink panties my ship was tangled in before. "Then I'm going to need you to present your bottom so i can climb inside and take a look..." I realised that what I was saying sounded lewd, but I needed to do it for the sake of my patient.
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:22 pm

Steph does so as she lies down, her panties being placed on a chair as she presents her butt to Endo, "Viola, now please get in there. Also, how much of my innards are you going to explore this time?" She eats some pork in the meantime, along with a beef burger
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:42 pm

I stood slack-jawed, staring at your colossal rear in sheer amazement.

"Well I was just going to wander through your bowels and help you to release some of the trapped gas. I don't think it's a good idea to go exploring without the ship."

As you lay on your stomach, I started to climb up your right thigh. Once I reached the top of the smooth landscape, I made my way up your mountainous right buttock. The flesh was soft and springy as I climbed to the top. Gazing down into the vast canyon of your ass crack, I started to slide down into it. Reaching the bottom of that dark abyss, I found myself in the crater-like environment of your asshole. I began my descent, walking all the way down to the centre and praying you wouldn't fart, since I could hear the gas rumbling deep in your intestines. Finally reaching the hole, I was small enough to slip inside, swallowed by your ass.

I fell for a moment, before landing inside your cavernous rectum atop a pile of poop. "Oh gross... I should have thought this through better... Well Steph, I'm inside you again. Making my way back through your bowels on foot..." I said, instantly regretting the decision. The smell was absolutely terrible as I clambered around in your rectum.
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:47 pm

"Certainly, just make sure you tell me when you reach the stomach," Steph remarks lazily while reading a book and eating noodles with pork.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:57 am

"Well I wasn't planning on going that far, just into your bowels to shift some of this gas..." I said, travelling up further into your colossal gut. "Now that I'm up your butt, feel free to move around again. I'm in your large intestine, so there's nothing to worry about."
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:22 pm

"Alright, but I'll eat some porridge first before I walk around," Steph responds as she walks around while eating porridge, "Hope it's fine in there?"
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:44 am

"Yeah, it's fine in here. I think I can see a large concentration of gas up ahead. I'm gonna take a look." I said, walking further up into your colon. I pictured you still in your bra and panties, sat on the bed and enjoying me walking around inside your pudgy belly and butt.
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:04 pm

Steph seems to be quite calm, but has a sore throat for today as she waits for Endo to move onwards to his destination, "Take your time, I'm just gonna eat some cereal for now."
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:54 am

I arrived at the congregation of gas bubbles and decided to poke one. Bad idea. There was a massive boom and I was blasted out of your butt in a powerful fart, the trapped gas now gone from your system. I landed in the soft netting of your panties, trapped underneath your gigantic ass as you sat eating cereal. "Steph... I'm out... I think the gas is cleared out... I'm stuck under your butt..." I said, still reeling from the fart.
ihateu91
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay