Victorian Vore (Siuddithsi & Venomousdreams)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Victorian Vore (Siuddithsi & Venomousdreams)

Postby venomousdreams » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:06 pm

Nessa moans out at the thusting, pulling Roses hands to her tits and encouraging her to pinch and leave marks. She is moaning like a slut as she is getting fucked. Suddenly her old fetish kicks in. "Oh, Rosie, tell me how I taste! Gods, I wish I could just live in your stomach!" May giggles at that, having heard that statement before and begins licking harder and faster, her face between Roses beautiful ass cheeks with her tongue as deep in her hole as it could go. She absolutely loves eating out womens assholes and is moaning into it.Carrie is in absolute heaven eating out another woman and begins thusting it her index and middle finger. Kara takes care of rinsing everyone off before kissing Rose, feeling a little left out.
venomousdreams
Been posting for a bit

Postby Siuddithsi » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:45 pm

Rose fucks Nessa face to face, leaning against the wall for support, Nessa's legs wrapped around her as she sucks Rose's cock into her snatch. Rose GRABS and squeezes Nessa's breasts as tight as she can, not just for pleasure but to keep her soapy lover from sliding to the floor. She sucks and bites Vee's nipples while squeezing her globes. Rose grins as she pants, she knows Vee and May's fetishes and a way to suck both of them in. "You taste delicious Vee, so delicious I'm going to gobble BOTH of you up!" Suddenly, Rose says "In Ithriliel’s name, suck May's head into my ass!"
As May relished eating Rose's ass, suddenly Rose's pucker swelled to meet her tongue, widening and sucking her entire face, then her entire head, right up Rose's ass. May was trapped by the sphincter around her neck. She could breathe, there was no trace of poop besides just the right amount of smell May liked, but her head was trapped inside Rose's slimy asshole.

Rose continued fucking Nessie, using her grasp on her breasts as leverage to bounce her up and down on her cock. "Cum for me Nessie. As soon as you cum I'll taste you while I swallow you down, and I'll suck May the rest of the way in with you. You wanna be in my stomach or ass together?" Bouncing on Roses cock, nipples rock hard from having her breasts squeezed hard enough to use as handles, Nessa could barely catch her breath to answer, but she did. Rose was leaning back with each thrust, to impale May's head into her ass, using it as an anal dildo. Rose was about ready to cum.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby venomousdreams » Sun May 13, 2018 1:47 pm

Nessa simply can't hold herself and moans out "Stomach, always stomach!" As soon as she says that May sticks her tounge out to start licking inside of Rose in what she felt was one of the most erotic things of her life. Nessa cums hard, her pussy clamping down on Roses cock and as soon as she feels Roses cum hit her insides she has this feeling like she knows that she just got impregnated with her first daughter. She barely has time to come down off of her orgasmic plataue when she finds herself being sucked into Roses mouth and down her throat. Nessa smiles in the stomach waiting for her fiance and all to soon is greeted by her coming up the wrong sphincter. Nessa laughs and kisses her wife to be and the two simply bask in the afterglow inside of Roses body.

Carrie and Kara take that moment to help Rose to actually get clean, Kara sneaking kisses on her soon to be wifes breasts and back. "I think I am going to like this new life." The two lead Rose out of the shower and help her to find clean clothes, it already being mid day.
venomousdreams
Been posting for a bit

Postby Siuddithsi » Mon May 14, 2018 10:28 pm

Rose gets dressed with Kara and Carrie planning to work on loose ends while May and Vee entertain themselves. Paperwork, finances, any cleanup from the "Mark" incident, but first...
"So, Kara, Carrie, now that the newlyweds are enjoying an early honeymoon, tell me about yourselves. What do you like? What do you see in me? Any warnings about family dynamics where I should back off, or jump in, or anything?"
Siuddithsi
---

Postby venomousdreams » Wed May 30, 2018 5:03 pm

Carrie chuckled and Kara smiled. "A sexy and caring adventurer who takes care of people in whatever way she can? Gee, I don't know, I'll have to think about that," Kara spouted playfully. Carrie rolled her eyes. "The only real warning I can give you is that I tend to be a bit of a... Well let us just say no matter how many lovers I have I will always want to try out new things." Carrie begins to clean around the place and gets warmer clothes on. "If you will excuse me, I need to get home to my children. Staying the night probably means the babysitter will want a raise." Carrie walks out of the door and Kara looked at you. "She doesn't like being tied down with romance and actual lovers. She will never actually admit that she loves people simply because while she likes sex her children are her life right now."
venomousdreams
Been posting for a bit

Postby Siuddithsi » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:44 am

Rose looks for papers to tidy, but keeps up with the conversation. She smiles when Kara makes the remark about "A sexy and caring adventurer ...". She says "I feel the same way" when Carrie says "...I will always want to try out new things."

While Carrie cleans and gets dressed, Rose is realizing there isn't much to do. Mark's father handled that mess. She'd already talked with Kara's mother about the arrangements. She put the papers into files for Nessa to put where she likes when she finishes her "honeymoon" inside.

"Good night", Rose says as Carrie leaves, and "That's certainly understandable, I'm ready to start 'nesting' and having or fathering kids, even if I'm not ready to stay in one place" when Kara explained "...her children are her life right now."

Now Rose focuses her attention on Kara. "Well, the chaos is hopefully over and we have a little "us" time. What are you up for? A glass of tea? Pillow talk to find out about your future husband, or your sister wife, or tell me about your friend Jennifer? Getting a head start on pumping babies into you? Shove you into one of my orifices? Or just collapse in bed and get some sleep?"
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Siuddithsi » Thu May 09, 2019 12:38 am

It's been so long I decided to make a cheat sheet.

Rose - 5'4" redhead, bright red lipstick and a dusting of eyeshadow, rouge and mascara
Carrie the maid (currently home with her kids) brown hair, blue eyes, large round breasts and an ass to match and an impossibly small waist.
Kara, the bride to be to Rose - short, black and pink hair, blue eyes, slightly asian features, but larger breasts than May
Vanessa Rose's old college girlfriend (5'10" redhead, 32 DD breasts, small waist. ........................ \__Both honeymooning in Rose's belly now.
May Vanessa's new wife - short girl, black and pink hair ice blue eyes and slightly asian features /
Jennifer - Kara's lover (not here)
make sure that we are all (except Jennifer) pregnant by the time you leave. keep May and I in your womb for two full days.

(I'm thinking we're near the end of this "story". We finish getting everyone pregnant and change it up. Maybe Rose goes back to Maeve to explain the situation and make it right. Maybe we pick back up when the girls are 8-9 months pregnant. Maybe you've got another idea? Next post is the start)
Last edited by Siuddithsi on Sat May 11, 2019 4:31 am, edited 7 times in total.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Siuddithsi » Sat May 11, 2019 4:13 am

Rose focuses her attention on Kara. "Well, the chaos is hopefully over and we have a little "us" time. What are you up for? A glass of tea? Pillow talk to find out about your future husband, or your sister wife, or tell me about your friend Jennifer? Getting a head start on pumping babies into you? Shove you into one of my orifices? Or just collapse in bed and get some sleep?"
Siuddithsi
---

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay