The Villa (DarkEntity & GeneticMess)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Villa (DarkEntity & GeneticMess)

Postby DarkEntity » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:01 am

Selina shook her head sideways. "Well, sometimes I roam around the house at nighttime. Miss Penelope banned me from going outside as it attracts unnecessary attention. Nope, I don't feel hungry unless I'm currently possessing someone and they're hungry. But I do feel lonely though, the only person who comes down here seldomly is Alice. We always chat with each other whenever she comes down here to give me the laundry."
Ready to RP again. Wanna RP with me? Go here! :)
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:36 am

Did she not need to feed off seed like the others did, or did she literally not need to eat at all? Avery decided that matter was a bit trivial and didn't push it further.

"Aw, that kinda sucks. Why don't more people come down to see you? You seem nice enough." Maybe it was because she stayed in the basement with the lights off. Lord knows it was creeping him out. "I can come down here more often and keep you company, if you'd like. M-maybe even more often if you didn't mind keeping the lights on now and then..."
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:08 am

"Really?! You'll do that?! Oh, thank you thank you thank you!" Selina said, quickly hugging him with a smile. It looks she made herself corporeal as the human can feel her cold hug.

"Guess I should thank you for doing that, heehee~" The ghost girl said after she broke up their hug. Suddenly, Avery's lower clothing and underwear were removed by her without even touching him. She floated down a bit so that she's on level with his cock. Selina then started to please his cock by licking it with her cold tongue, then having a taste of it by inserting it all into her mouth,
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:39 am

Avery returned the quite sudden hug, feeling a bit better knowing he'd given this ghostie girl something to look forward to. And... his bottoms were gone. This had become standard affair for Avery, he was barely shocked and quickly adjusted as Selina starting licking his cock with her pleasantly cool tongue, and then took the whole thing into her mouth.

He leaned against the locked door, since it was the closest thing nearby, and put his hands on her shoulders, giving them a rub in return for her... act of kindness. He moaned softly, and then gave a soft, involuntary thrust into her.
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:29 pm

Selina continued to suck on his cock, increasing her pace every few minutes until it gives up and shoots his load into her. She pulled his cock off her mouth slowly and backed off a bit, he can clearly see his semen floating around inside of her. "Teehee~ That felt good, didn't it?" She chuckled, before her ghost tail turned into a pair of legs. Selina spread her legs wide open, making him see her bare sex. "Of course, you can return the favor if you want to~"
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:58 am

He moaned and kept his hands on Selina's shoulders the whole time, giving a very content sigh once she squeezed a climax out of him. Avery giggled, amused as he watched his seed floating within her like she was made of glass. "Thanks for that. It was surprisingly reinvigorating, not going to lie."

And then his gentle smile turned into a surprised, but very aroused one. He pulled her ghostly legs around his neck, and then started passionately eating her out, returning her blowjob full force.
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:22 pm

Selina moaned loudly as Avery ate her out, placing her left hand on his head while placing her right hand on her cheek. "O-oh my! Nyaahh!! I... I've never been eaten like this... Ooghh!! ... I-in my entire life!! M-more!!" The ghost girl said, before screaming in pleasure as she squirted her ectoplasmic juices on his face.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:35 pm

A huuuge blush was spread over Avery's face, flattered at how utterly euphoric he was making Selina feel. Either the bar for her was already pretty low, or he wasn't half bad at lovemaking. He lapped up her "seed" as she came on him, but stopped as he felt a different taste and texture in his mouth than he expected. After some hesitance, he swallowed... it was safe to eat ectoplasm, right? Hopefully, because had just lapped up all the stuff off his face and off the ghost girl's own sex.
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:00 am

Selina panted while she was still floating in the air. "Phew... hadn't felt like that in... forever! Thanks, Avery!" She said, before hugging him tightly with a smile on her face. "I wanna do it again with you when you get back here."
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:02 am

"N-no problem. Any time." Avery smiled and returned the hug after finishing his quick oral session. "I would say to drop by whenever you like, but it seems you'd rather stay here during the day. Just tell Alice if you want to talk to me."
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm

Selina nodded to him, waving goodbye as he left the basement. She went to do her own business in there while leaving the lights on. And just as he finished climbing the stairs, he can see Alice carrying Penelope's luggage out of the house while Penelope was slowly descending the stairs to the second floor. She noticed him before she was about to head out. "Ah Avery, I see you've met our ghost resident. That's good. I'm about to leave now, so if you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask." She said with a smile on her face.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:18 pm

Avery waved back to her as he went back upstairs. She was a kind lady, and he'd be happy to visit her again whenever she got lonely. And it seemed his timing couldn't be better, as he saw Alice pass by, followed by Penelope as she was getting ready to leave.

"Didn't think I'd actually get a chance to see you again before you left. But yeah, Selina's really nice, even if she spooked me with that creepy costume lying around down there." He chuckled a bit at his own cowardice, moving aside so he wasn't in Penelope's way as she was getting ready to leave. "But since you're here, real quick, who's behind that locked up door down there? Selina told me it was someone, but she didn't say much else."
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:20 am

Penelope's smile became a serious look after he asked that, then doing a resigned sigh with her eyes closed. "I was afraid you were going to ask that. The woman inside that door is Clarisse, she's a kitsune. She has been luring people to herself only, and stealing their items before making them leave. That alone attracts unwarranted attention and I quickly had to take action before the humans get suspicious of us. I advise you to not open that door without my permission, understand? Very well, I shall take my leave." She said, before leaving the villa.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:31 am

"... U-understood." He nodded, understanding the gravity of the situation. But surely she was just misunderstood! Surely she would prove to be a benevolent spirit that wouldn't rob him blind if he got her out of that room... Avery thought sarcastically to himself. He'd like to meet her, sure, but if Penelope said she was a danger to everyone here, he could understand and agree with that, and decided to not tamper with it further. For now. He'd need some persuading to get him to even consider trying to open that door, he knew some things were best left untouched.

"Safe travels!" Avery meekly said goodbye to Penelope as she left, before returning his attention to the room he was in. His eyes wandered... maybe if Alice wasn't busy, they could- no, she certainly seemed busy dealing with Penelope's departure. He walked into the kitchen, and then peered into the garden. Maybe he could talk to Marie, although she also seemed to be one who was often busy.
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:35 am

Marie can be seen near her garden, as usual. Anyone would wonder if she does anything other than tending and talking to her plants, helping Alice in the kitchen, selling her goods in the market and going to gardening conventions. Then again, she's a dryad. And dryads are experts at taking care of plants and trees. As Avery was approaching her, Marie quickly took the initiative to speak to him. "I guess I should drop the act now, huh? I heard what Liz said to you, and saw the sexcapades you did to the two. The plants inside are no mere plants, they are my eyes and ears." She said with a sly grin.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:43 am

He paused as Marie very quickly acknowledged his presence. Avery suddenly looked over at all the plants around him... how sneaky! And then he remembered a potted flower was on his windowsill when he moved in.

"... Huh. I feel... kinda awkward, now. For starters, you watched me fuck with two women and I didn't even know. And two, you probably already know what I came here to propose, then. No rush, though..."
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:34 pm

"Very well, follow me. I shall show you my special garden." Marie said, before going to the shed. She tinkered with the small set of tools hanging on the board on the wall, before a secret stairwell appeared behind her. She then went down there while gesturing him to follow.

Marie opened the metal door on the end to reveal an underground garden that is still glooming even though the only lights shining on them are a few lightbuilbs on the ceiling. She walked past the fruits and vegetables growing in there while explaining how things work there. "The soil here and on my garden above is special. It enhances their flavor, color, and shape while still able to live on both sunlight and electric light. But the ones I grow here are much more special than the ones above. They contain either aphrosidiac, or substances can that could either enlarge one's endowments or mamaries, or they could even let me control the one who consumed them. To be honest with you, I was going to use one of them on you if you ever declined our invitation to let us feed you. But I'm happy that it didn't come to that, though you're free to eat them if you want."

Marie then opened one last door that led to some sort of bedroom, but it has wiggling vines and plants around it. Most noticably the two large man-eating plants near the bed. "Don't worry about them, they only eat someone when I command them two." She said as her appearance slowly changed. Her gardening clothes became a bodysuit with a texture of a tree trunk, her cleavage clearly showing on it. She also had a pair of elbow-length gloves and a thigh-high boots, both having the same texture of a tree trunk. Then the Dryad Marie sat on the bed. "Well then, what are you waiting for? Come on and feed me~" She said with a sexy tone to the human.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:25 am

He followed Marie into the shed... and then into some underground, bunker garden? He looked intrigued at many of the plants growing in there. Some of these plants even sounded more like witchcraft potions than crops... might explain why he was so enamored by a simple apple yesterday. And speaking of which, it was getting more and more concerning how not one, but two people in this villa would've been so willing to keep him here against his will, had he decided as such. But Avery decided not to dawdle on that factoid for too long.

Avery was then brought into, what he assumed was Marie's private quarters. Large, writhing vines and man-eating plants... he was startled at first, but now they barely fazed him. His attention was soon diverted to the gardener, as she took her true form of a dryad. Most of her gardening apparel stayed, which had a bit of a kinky charm to them. Avery gently shed his clothes and put them at the foot of the bed, being so very neat and gentle as a precaution, in case one of the man-eating plants decided his clothes would make a good snack. He crawled onto the foot of the bed, and then patiently sat on his knees before Marie. "Which feed are we talking about here? Sex or a snack? I can help with both, if you need."
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:24 am

"Both it is, then." Marie said, laying on her back before giving Avery a footjob on his cock. Even though her thigh-highs actually look like a tree trunk, it still feels soft like a regular cotton glove. The dryad put one of her finger on her own mouth as she continued to massage his cock with her feet, before stopping and repositioning herself so that her upper body is infront of him.

Marie lowered her bodysuit so that her breasts are now free, before placing them on the side of his cock. The dryad pressed her soft breasts against his cock like a sandwich, before rubbing his cock by lifting and dropping her huge rack slowly. She increased her pace at which she rubs her breasts against his cock, before stopping once she noticed that there's pre coming out of it.

"Now now, I don't want you to waste it all on my breasts. I want it all in my mouth. Don't hold back for me, okay?" Marie said, before taking all of his cock into her mouth. The dryad used her soft tongue to help please his cock as she made loud slurping sounds. And to help him shoot it all out, a large vine surprised him by ramming itself into his backdoor.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:37 pm

He relaxed and got off his knees as Marie got to work, working her feet with surprising dexterity and getting his dick fully erect in only half a minute. And then she got closer, showing off her tits before giving him a boobjob... Avery bit his lip and cocked his head upwards, sighing happily as she got some pre coming out of him rather quickly.

Avery's head came back as the dryad now switched to oral, and he did as she asked, not trying to restrain himself and was already getting close to a climax as Marie got a good taste of him. And then a large vine crammed itself up his butt, nearly making him jump out of his skin. "AAAH!" Avery yelled and moaned at the same time, the swift assault on his virgin passage getting a sharp burst of cum out of him.
GeneticMess
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay