The Villa (DarkEntity & GeneticMess)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

The Villa (DarkEntity & GeneticMess)

Postby DarkEntity » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:51 am

During a peaceful night in the city of Kingston, a mysterious woman was walking around inside of an apartment. She was looking around as she walked through the corridors, making sure she wasn't spotted by anyone. And then stopping infront of a door with the template on the wall next to it that says "312". She pulled out a letter and slid it in under the door, then quickly disappearing befoee anyone could spot her.

Upon inspection, the letter has no address written on the back. The letter was sealed but could easily be opened, revealing a note written inside and an image of a beautiful villa. The note reads: "Dear [insert name here], you have won a permanent residence at our beautiful villa. It is free of any expenses and fees, and there are so much you can do here! Included in this letter is an image of our villa, and in the back of it is the address. We hope you choose to live with us! --Ms. Penelope Artson." Inspecting the back of the image reveals the address of the said villa, and is not far from where he is currently living.
Ready to RP again. Wanna RP with me? Go here! :)
DarkEntity
???

Re: The Villa (DarkEntity & GeneticMess)

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:25 am

Through out the night, the room's occupant was fast asleep, and completely unaware that he had a visitor drop by. It wasn't until early the next morning that the letter would be found by the young man living there, Avery. A 19 year old college student who didn't quite have a place to call his own, but he was doing well enough to get by and pay his rent. Emphasis on "enough". Which is why the letter he found in the morning caught his interest, even if for just a moment.

This... had to be a scam. Avery read the letter and looked at the image of the vista several times with much skepticism. That vista looked beautiful, and it was promising a free, permanent stay, a certain upgrade from his current living conditions. But it sounded too good to be true; not to mention, he didn't know of this place or anyone that had anything to do with it before today. Avery would put this off for about a week or so, hanging the letter on his fridge as he thought it over, before his curiosity got the best of him, and he caved.

8 days after the letter had been left at his place, Avery would appear before the vista's doors. He hadn't brought any of his belongings yet, fearing they might be stolen if this was some elaborate scam. But boy, this place was looking pretty legit...
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:05 am

As the human stood infront of the villa's gate, it slowly opened by itself through magic but it isn't visible from the human's eyes. Then the front door of the villa opened, revealing a rather tall woman with large breasts and hips. She slowly walked on the pathway towards him, before stopping infront of the human and greeting him with a friendly smile. "Welcome to my villa, Avery. I'm Penelope, the owner of this very villa. I'm not surprised at the fact that you didn't bring your belongings with you. But I assure you, this is no scam. I can give you a free tour before letting you decide if you want to stay here or not. Follow me." Penelope said, before leading him through the grassy yet beautiful front yard and into the interior of the villa.

"There are currently five residents of this villa, including myself. However, you're the first male to be invited to live in this villa. They didn't bother visiting here to check due to the fact that most, if not all, think that the letters I have sent to them is a scam. But anyway, I am not pulling the wool over your eyes here. You are free to live inside this villa if you wanted to." She told to him as they enter the villa. Upon entering, Avery would immediately see the luxurious living room. It has a fancy couch, a huge flat screen television, a rug, a luxurious coffee table, and a fireplace. It's something out of a celebrity's house, except he could live that life without being famous and without working several years to get it.

To the left of the living room is the door that leads to the recreational area. It has a pinball machine, a ping-pong table, a gaming area that has both old and new consoles and games including the latest ones. And to the right of the living room is the stairs leading to the rooms upstairs and a corridor leading to the pool and garden on the back, and a pair of double doors leading to the large dining hall and kitchen next to the stairs. Penelope showed them to the human one by one. Weirdly enough, the other residents were nowhere to be found while they were doing the tour. Once they're done, Penelope led Avery back to the front door. "And that concludes the tour of my villa. Do you have any questions, Avery? And have you decided if you want to live here?" She asked him with a smile on her face.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:42 pm

Avery stood and stared for a moment as he saw an incredibly beautiful woman stand before him... but then his eyes shot up to her eyes as she knew his name (before remembering it was on the letter) AND she knew he didn't bring his stuff and why. If he had to guess, Penelope was able to own this vista because she was one hell of a good mind reader.

After some hesitance, he followed Penelope inside, and try as he might, he couldn't help but looking at her large hips as she walked in front of him. She was practically a super model, and apparently, 5 other people lived here, while he was the only guy. It was getting harder and harder to not turn this down, and seeing all the high-grade rooms tipped him in favor of staying.

"... No, I think... " He scratched his temple a bit as the question of staying was finally sprung onto him. "... I think I'll stay. I just need to get all my stuff packed, and then I should be ready to move in." This was it, he was doing it. This would either be the best choice or worst mistake he made in his life.
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:34 am

"Ah, I'm glad that you have made your mind. Very well, I shall order my maid to prepare your room before your next arrival and prepare on your first day as a permanent resident of my humble villa. Until then, farewell." Penelope said to him with a smile, then waving goodbye as he left back to his apartment to gather all of his belongings to it.

Once he came back to the villa with his belongings, Penelope was waiting for him there at the gate. But she wasn't alone. There's a tall, yet buff brown-haired woman beside her. "Ah, welcome back Avery. This is Liz, one of the residents of my villa. She will be the one bringing your luggage into your room, and one of the two people you can rely on if you needed someone to lift a heavy object. The other being my maid named Alice. Anyway, we shall head into your room now. Shall we?" Penelope said to him, heading into her house with Liz who is currently carrying his luggage to his room with ease.

The three climbed the stairs and went towards the end of the corridor, before stopping infront of the door on the right. She then unlocked it for him, before Liz went into and lowered his luggage inside and leaving. "Thank you Liz for helping Avery with his luggage. Anyway, here's the the key to your room. If you require something, just knock on my door on the left near the stairs and I shall answer it. But there are some limitations to that, of course. Like you can't request a smartphone from me. You need to earn that by yourself. And like the others, I won't be available in certain time. I only appear here every weekends and on special occasions. If you have no more questions, I'll be on my way then." Penelope said, before leaving him and heading towards her room. As she was walking back, Avery could notice a girl peeking from his door before retracting back and closing it.

His bedroom was as the same as the last time he was there. Comfy bed with a nightdesk and a fancy lamp above it, a study table, a large dresser, walls filled with some fancy-looking paintings. There's a single window that overlooks the pool and garden, and he can spot a green-haired lady tending to her plants.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:26 am

The following day, when Avery returned a few hours earlier than the day before, he... well, wasn't expecting a lot of things, but one of those things that stood out was a rather tall and well built woman, almost like an Amazonian woman from the many, many different forms of media they were portrayed in. He didn't expect to see one standing before him, and his eyes were naturally glued to her (not any of her assets, he had some sense of self-control when the person he was looking at could easily crush him) as she picked up his luggage. Avery blinked in amazement, in then starting following Penelope and, presumably, one of his housemates, inside.

Avery's eyes now looked over the part of the villa he was less familiar with, as they approached the vacant room that was to become his own. He listened to Penelope and nodded, thanking her profusely for giving him the chance to let him stay here before she went on her way. Things were certainly looking up for him! Avery moved his luggage into a corner of the room, feeling a bit too giddy to just sit around and unpack. He was eager to meet everyone else that lived here! Liz had apparently left before he got the chance, so he'd have to meet up with her later... Avery stopped outside the frame of his door, looking at a door across from his. He could've sworn it was open when he passed by it. He hadn't noticed anybody peeking at him, but something felt different about this door than before.

He tried to brush it off, but curiosity got the better of him, and he gently knocked on the door. "Hello?" Avery asked, going silent and trying to see if he could hear any tells that someone was in this room.
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:39 am

There was no response, nor any noise that someone could've made inside of that room. While he was checking on that door, a long, blonde-haired woman in a maid outfit, presumably Alice, went upstairs and noticed him checking on that door. "Ah, you must be the new guy? Avery, I presume? I'm Alice, the housemaid of this villa. The person who owns that room is Melissa. She's a bit shy around new people, and also mute. But no need to worry if you don't know how to do sign language, she always carries her sketchpad around. Now, can you please move side? I need to check up on her, thank you!" She said, opening the door after he has moved away from it and entering the said room. Melissa couldn't be seen if Avery peeked far away from the door, but he could see her later when it's lunch time at the dining hall.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:08 am

After a couple moments of silence, Avery was a little jumpy when Alice appeared from behind him, quickly moving aside to not block the door. "O-oh! Hi, yes, I'm Avery." He gave a very quick wave, looking up at the taller woman. She was also very tall like Liz, strangely enough. Avery was already a bit taller than the average person his size, an inch taller than six feet, so he felt strangely dwarfed among these people who were much taller than him. "Nice to meet you, Miss Alice, I-I'll just get out of your way..." He insisted, backing away from the door even further. Avery still tried to sneak a peek into the room from afar, but couldn't make out much, not even another person. Melissa must not have been in right now, he figured. Guess he'd have to talk to her later, and since Alice was busy with her own duties, Avery had no choice but to roam elsewhere.

He walked down the hall and down the stairs, and into the living room, roaming around until he found his way to the backyward. Avery looked around, heading towards the garden. He remember seeing a green-haired woman out his window, maybe could take some time to talk with her.
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:44 am

As Avery roamed the garden, he could hear someone talking. Tracing where the source of the sound was, he was greeted with the green-haired woman talking to her plants. "You're going to be big and strong, just like Mommy Marie here." She said to her plant as she watered it, before noticing that Avery was watching her do that. "Oh, hello there! You must be the newest resident of this villa. I'm Marie. And as you can see here, I take care of the plants that grow here. I mostly grow fruits and vegetables, and I guarantee you that they're much better than the ones brought from the stores. Here, try this apple." Marie said, before picking an apple from a basket full of it and handing it to him. "Tastes much better doesn't it?" Marie asked, before giggling. "Anyway if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always at my garden. Though there are some occasions where I'm gone, like where I have to attend a gardening convention on another town."
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:06 pm

As Avery peeked around the corner, he could hear someone talking to plants... strange, but he didn't think much of it, waving again as Marie turned and saw him. "Hi, I'm the new guy... the only guy, according to Penelope." He chuckled, still having a hard time believing that himself. "I'm Avery, nice to meet you." He introduced himself formally, and looked at the garden as Marie explained her passion. He took a bite from the apple he was given, and it was incredibly tart and sweet, the best of both worlds. His mouth watered a bit, and he couldn't help but eat the rest of the apple too.

"Thanks, this is pretty good!" He thanked her with some apple in his mouth, trying to swallow before he spoke again. Noticeably, he didn't leave anything behind, having eaten the core and stem of the apple as well. They must've just tasted that good. "Do you have any other fruit I could try? That was really good."
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:20 pm

"Ah, I'm glad you liked them! I have some oranges, too!" Marie said, before handing an orange to him. "Since the cold season is near, I decided to grow some strawberries. Though they'll take time to grow like the others. But like they say, "You can't rush perfection". She said with a smile, before they notice that Liz approached them both. "Ah Liz, you're right on time. Please carry those crates of fruits and vegetables to the market. Thanks!" Marie said, before Liz nodded and carried several crates out of the villa. She smiled as she watched Liz leave before saying, "Liz is such a helpful housemate, I don't know what I would do without her."
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:36 pm

He dug into that too, and ate it with the peel and all. These fruits tasted like they were harvested from the Garden of Eden, Marie must've had one strong green thumb. Avery decided to control himself and didn't ask for any more, he wouldn't make the best impression just gorging on fruit all day. Avery's eyes shot up to Liz as her shadow loomed over him, and he gave her a friendly wave as his mouth was full. She was strangely quiet, but he wasn't one to judge.

"... I don't mean to pry or anything, but... why is she so tall? She's built like an Amazonian." Avery whispered to Marie, genuinely curious. He was also curious as to why Marie had green hair, but that was something that was probably more easily explained.
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:28 pm

"I... don't know, really. Being tall must've run in their family bloodline, I think. But one thing's for sure about her body, she's good at keeping it fit. While at the same, she could eat a meal the size of a horse and still keep that body. I wish my body could do that too... But I'm happy with my current body!" Marie whispered, chuckling a bit. "Her body's so strong that she could lift almost anything with ease. And it certainly caught the eye of many people. She's been invited to several competitions, and even invited to the olympics. But ultimately, she refused them all down. She thinks that she could win them all no problem. But she found one job that could make her happy, and that's being a professional wrestler. You know, the scripted one." She added, before noticing the time on her watch.

"Oh, I should be leaving then. I got to go check if my business is still doing well. See you later, Avery!" Marie said, before waving goodbye as she removed her apron and gloves and putting it in the shed nearby before leaving. As he made his way back into the villa through the backdoor, she caught a short girl with long black hair peeking at him from the living room before running away into the recreational room.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:06 am

Avery felt a strange tic at the mention of eating a meal the size of a horse. Some kinky thoughts entered his mind, but he managed to keep a straight face. So Liz was a fan of wrestling and theatrics, it seemed from what Marie told him. One of his housemates was one of the strongest women alive... this would take a while to get used to.

"Thank you for your time, Marie!" Waving back as the gardener excused herself, he decided to head back inside before he could convince himself to gorge on any more fruit. Avery walked and looked into the villa... before screaming and flinching, instinctively covering his face with his arms. Not his proudest moment. He thought a ghost girl, like the kind from the movies, had been in front of him. Avery just barely caught the girl running into the recreational room, and after taking a moment to regain his cool, followed the shy speedster.
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:25 am

He could see the girl hiding behind the pinball machine peeking at hin like she did earlier. Though she doesn't run away anymore when he slowly approached her. She seem to be holding a sketchpad that could be erased by just moving the slider on the bottom, and she's slightly shorter than him which is a change after meeting the other residents who are much taller than him. The girl wrote 'HELLO IM MELISSA' on the sketchpad before showing it to him. She is certainly the mute girl Alice told him about. Melissa wrote 'NICE 2 MEET U AVERY' before erasing it and then writing 'WOULD U LIKE 2 PLAY WITH ME?'
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:34 am

He finally got a good look at this girl as he saw her hiding behind the pinball machine... staring at him. Chances were that he was more afraid of her than she was of him. Avery slowly approached until he saw the sketchpad, remembering what Alice had said. This must've been Melissa, and she confirmed this further as she didn't say a word. But she communicated well enough with her sketchpad.

"... H-hi, nice to meet you too, Melissa." Avery responded, his response delayed as he was a bit awestruck and nervous. He forced a smile onto his face, to give a good impression to the girl. "Sure, I'd like to play with you. What kind of game did you have in mind?"
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:12 am

Melissa pointed to the video game section, approaching it and pulling out one of the newest fighting games in the games shelf before inserting its disc into the console. She sat on the couch infront of the TV before taking the controllers and giving one to him. Melissa and Avery played with each other on a few versus games, and it seems that Melissa knows how the game works as she was the victor several times. After several minutes of playing with each other, they were interrupted Alice who is informing them that lunch is ready and they should go head to the dining room before leaving. Melissa gave Avery a short but warm hug, before turning off the console and taking her sketchpad before heading to the dining room with him.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:23 am

Ah, video games! If there was anything he was good at, it was video games! Problem was, Avery had never played this game. He wasn't terrible, but it was obvious he was incredibly unfamiliar. Furthermore, trying to make conversation proved to be arduous, since Melissa's hands were always full. But he didn't mind. Either way, it seemed to make her happy, and he was certainly caught off guard as she gave him a brief hug. No doubt his face was all red as he was in stunned silence from that.

Penelope had said something about a scheduled lunch... he probably shouldn't have eaten those fruit, then, but he was still pretty hungry by now. He walked by Melissa's side into the dining room, scanning around for a seat that wasn't taken.
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:28 pm

The dining room had several empty chairs, Liz and Marie doesn't seem to be in here. Penelope sitting in the end of the table near the kitchen waiting for the food, Marie is preparing the food and Alice is assisting her. The two wouldn't be arriving until a few minutes later. "Sorry for being late, me and Liz had to run some errands. Anyway, let's eat!" Marie said, before the two sat near Avery.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:45 am

Avery had hoped he'd get a chance to see everyone here, but it seemed that wouldn't be for a while longer. Ah well. He decided to sit a couple seats down from Penelope, giving her space but sitting not too far away. He let Melissa sit next to him if she liked, as it seemed she had warmed up to him quickly during their time spent together.

Now Alice and Liz sat near him, and he felt small again in proximity to the maid. As he was sitting down and Alice was standing up, he was curious if she was tall enough for him to get a pantyshot, with the maid outfit and all. He was wise enough to not let his eyes wander.
Last edited by GeneticMess on Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
GeneticMess
???

Next

Return to Private Roleplay