The Villa (DarkEntity & GeneticMess)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Villa (DarkEntity & GeneticMess)

Postby DarkEntity » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:31 am

"Oh there you are Ruby, I've been looking for you since this morning!" Melissa said happily after seeing her. Ruby then pulled his cock off her mouth, before jumping out of his underwear and onto Melissa's arms. "Sorry, I've been playing with my good friend Avery over here! It's been fun playing with you Avery, but I gotta play with her now! Let's play again some other time, okay?!" She said, before the two went to the recreational room and left him there.

He then could hear footsteps on the stairs. It was Alice heading down, and he's giving him a stern look. He walked up to him without changing his expression. "I know what you're planning. You're planning to meet with the kitsune later tonight, don't you?" He asked, before a smirk was painted on him face. "You're really a naughty human, aren't you? Since you helped me last night, why don't I help you this time? I can help you open that door, and Miss Penelope won't be mad at you for doing so. Without me helping you, she might punish you for doing so."
Ready to RP again. Wanna RP with me? Go here! :)
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:40 am

"You two have fun!" Avery called out after the two as friends reunited. He watched them leave, then hurriedly zipped up his pants. He turned around, only to be met with Alice right by the stairs. He actually wasn't startled this time, and just smiled... until he noticed the demon had a stern glare on his face. Oh no. He didn't find out about the mess he made in Ruby, did he? Avery flinched as he stepped forward, but eased slightly as Alice explained himself.

"So that's what they are..." He muttered to himself, before responding to the demon. "Could you maybe come help me open the door now? I wanna catch up with Liz later tonight, but I don't wanna blow this person off either." Whatever response that phrasing got out of Alice, Avery was quick to notice. "Not like that. Well... probably like that, eventually, but that's not what I meant right now."
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:57 am

"Follow me then." Alice said as he took the lead and went to the basement first. He stopped at the door, before his shadow hands pulled the locks and chains off with ease. He pushed the door open for him. "Well, she's yours then. I can't stay here for you, for I have errands to take care of. You're on your own here." Alice said, before going back up to the first floor of the villa. Trying to call for Selina yields no reponse from her, and the ghost isn't showing up even if he called for her multiple times. Guess he had to do this by himself then.

Entering the room, he didn't quite expect her prison to be this fancy. Though it is more than a fancy bedroom than a prison. "So, you finally came to help me." The silhouette on the bed with a curtain said. Going to the side of the bed without the curtain would let him see her appearance. She has a golden hair with wolf ears on them, yellow cat-like eyes, three black lines on both cheeks that look like whiskers, and a normal human body with an exception of having several tails behind her. "I've been waiting for you to come and save me. Why don't you come over here and give me a kiss? A little reward for coming over here." She said.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:16 am

No response... no one by his side... Avery was all on his own on this one. He gulped nervously as he stared into the dark abyss before him, before just stepping inside so his anticipation wouldn't strangle him. But he was actually shocked at the room he ended up walking into. He was quiet as he walked to the bedside to see this girl...

Her voice! Now that he could hear her clearer, this was certainly the voice from his dream. Avery looked at her magnificent tails with intrigue, before looking back at the kitsune. He blushed as she was so quickly asking for a kiss. He was cautious, and didn't go for a kiss quite yet.

"You're going to hex me, aren't you? No introduction, just... straight to a kiss? Why were you locked up at all?"
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:43 pm

The kitsune chuckled, "Oh silly me, I forgot my manners after being locked up here. My name is Mitsu. I was locked up here for luring men into rutting me and then stealing their money before sending them back without any recollection of it. This, of course, angered Miss Penelope. My reason to why I did that, is because I'm a kitsune. It is in our blood to lure men into us, and then making them rut us. And I was also bored for being stuck here in this villa. There are no males around, and I can't morph to hide my ears and tails. But don't worry, I won't cast a spell on you, or wipe your memory off or anything." She said, before raising her right pinky. "Pinky swear, okay? I just need you to feed my body, it's been hungry for several months." The kitsune begged to him.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:45 pm

To be honest, he was fearing something much worse, but just being a simple kleptomaniac wasn't too concerning. For better or for worse, Avery lowered his guard and his stern and suspicious glare melted away.

"... Pinky swear." He rose his pinky and returned the gesture, before sitting down next to Mitsu on the bed. "I hope I'm not going to regret this, but I'm willing to give you a chance." Avery sidled a bit closer, and he already felt like he was being lured in. Or maybe she was just really cute... or both? After a moment, he leaned in gave her a quick kiss on the lips before pulling back, waiting before going back in for a deeper kiss.
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:14 am

"Oh, trust me. You won't regret all of this." Mitsu said, before returning both the short and long kiss to him. While they were kissing passionately, Mitsu took her time undressing her robe off from herself. She revealed her sexy body to him, albeit her bra and panties cover her female parts a bit. "I don't mind you playing with my body, if you don't mind me playing with yours too." She said.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:26 pm

The second kiss is what hooked Avery for sure, his face red as he tried to do some tongue play... not that he was good at it, but the effort was apparent. He followed the kitsune's lead and started shedding his clothes onto and off the bed, having to fidget around more than Mitsu, whom was just wearing a robe. Once they broke from the kiss, he was still wearing boxers, but decided to follow along with the kitsune's game and leave those on for now.

"By all means." He insisted, permitting Mitsu to touch and feel wherever she liked, as he did the same. While she looked well-endowed in every area, he decided to start with a tease, rubbing and squeezing her flat belly for a minute or two. Once she started groping him, one hand would sink into her panties and dip his fingers gently into her, while his other hand got under her bra and started teasing one of her tits.
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:28 pm

Mitsu's breathing can be heard as the human teased her, before moaning loudly as he moved his hand into her panties and onto her wet sex while groping her breasts. Her hands held on his wrists as he played with her female parts. He screamed out loud as she quickly came onto his hand, panting heavily after that. "Sorry if I... hah... came early. It's been a while since... someone touched me like that. But it's unfair if I'm the only one getting pleased here."

The kisune leaned onto him, slowly pulling off his boxers down and letting his cock free. She rubbed it against her cheek, giving his rod kisses with her soft lips first. Then she took the whole thing into her mouth, and then proceeded to bob her head up and down repeatedly while using her soft yet warm tongue to please it. Mitsu used her tongue so well on his rod that she can make him quickly cum any second now.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:35 am

Avery gasped softly as Mitsu's early climax caught him off guard, but he understood. Before he could say anything, though, the kitsune advanced on him, leaning into him and sliding off his boxers. Mitsu would be met with a strong erection, and it shuddered at her soft face nuzzling against it. Even more so once she started kissing it, and now Avery was the one shuddering as she deepthroated it in one swift movement, and she started blowing him. His hand went up to touch her, rub, comfort, and grope her while she pleased him... but now he could feel an undeniable climax coming on hard. He moaned loudly, and instinctively grabbed at Mitsu's head and hold it down, panting as he came.

So they both sort of jumped the gun here. Avery panted, wiping some sweat off his forehead, and released his grip on Mitsu. "W-wow, that was so good... I think that's the fastest I've ever came."
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:54 am

Mitsu didn't resist and swallowed all of the semen he could give to her, down to the last drop. She withdrew herself as soon as he released his grip on her head. The kitsune panted, but giggled as he told her how good her blowjob is. "Well, I have the same skill as a succubus when it comes to sex. Except I don't steal souls, only money. But your semen is also enough for me."

The kitsune then readjusted herself, laying down on the bed with her belly up. She removed her bra and panties, before spreading her legs and pussy lips wide for him. "Speaking of that, my 'other mouth' is also hungry. You wouldn't mind feeding it, would you?" She asked him with a naughty smile on her face.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:10 am

Note to self; if asked to have sex with a succubus, politely decline, unless he wanted his soul to be stolen. Avery blushed as Mitsu wasted almost no time spreading herself out on the bed, wanting more already. Poor girl must've starved in here, so he'd have to do the best to feed her. He stripped for her and put his boxers aside before resting chest-to-chest and nose-to-nose with the kitsune. Her fluffy tails weren't too far from him at this point... and he imagined it would mean having her sit in a reverse cowboy position would give him something to snuggle while they fucked. Engaging in a mating press, he slowly slid his cock into her sex, softened from the recent climax but hardening again.
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:16 pm

Mitsu let out a gasp and moan as his cock penetrated her tight sex, letting her mouth open which lets him see her upper and lower canine fangs while her tongue is out. Her legs and tails wrapped around his body as he thrusted, moaning for him in the process. He can feel how really soft her tails are around his body, it feels as soft as mink fur. In addition to that, it releases sex pheromones which encourages her partner to mate with her more. Her sex then began to tighten up as she is nearing climax. "H-human... cum w-with me!" The kitsune exclaimed out loud, before screaming in pleasure as they both came in unison.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:20 am

Avery couldn't help but smiling seeing Mitsu's cute little canine fangs, and then she hugged him with her arms, legs, and tails, pulling him into a big fluffball of embrace. She was so adorable, how could anybody not like such a cutie? He wasn't even sure if she as charming him or not... suddenly, a scent hit his nose and kept entering his system, his eyes lulled and he started thrusting and bucking into her fast and hard. As Mitsu screamed for his cum, his dick spasmed as he blew a load into her at the same time she came.

He was speechless, but rubbed his bare skin and ass against the tails as their softness seemed to really attract and comfort him. Avery moaned softly... as alluring as this was, he was hoping to wrap this up soon, so he wouldn't be late for Liz's show, assuming it was even close to time for it yet. If not, he wanted to talk to Alice, so maybe he could help in getting him a more kinky wardrobe.
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:32 am

Mitsu panted heavily, still feeling the warmth of his seed inside of her. Then the kitsune lifted her head up and looked at him. "Looks like you're planning to head somewhere after this. Go on then, you filled me up enough to satisfy me. I'll be eating you up the next time you come back here." She said to him with a smile, waving goodbye to him as he left her room.

As he left the basement, he could hear footsteps on the stairs above him. It was Alice who seems to be carrying Melissa who has fallen asleep once again and is heading to her bedroom.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:02 am

Avery eventually tore himself away from Mitsu, waving her goodbye and closing the doors behind him so hopefully nobody would suspect a thing... specifically Miss Penelope.

"... Oh, Alice!" He called as he spotted the maid on the stairs, and came to his side. "Do you have a moment. Girst of all, thanks for letting me in down there in the basement, Mitsu's a really nice girl. Second, I... Well, you're a guy, right? But you look, dress, and sound so much like a woman I'd never guess otherwise. Could you... maybe help me do the same?"
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:23 pm

Alice stopped and looked at Avery as he called him out and came to his side. "No problem, glad to be of service. Oh, you want to bring out your feminine side too? Not a problem. Just wait infront of my room, I'll get Melissa on her room first and then I'll show you my wardrobe." The maid said before heading to the mimic's room to place her down on her bed.

He came back a few minutes later. "Follow me then." Alice said as he went into his room. Then he went to his wardrobe and fully opened it up for him. This maid sure has a lot of clothes despite only seeing him in his maid outfit most of the time. The clothes vary from decent casual and formal wears, to skimpy and even outfits used when doing BDSM and stuff like that.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:23 pm

Once Alice returned and they went to his room, Avery was surprised at how varied their wardrobe was... although he supposed he wouldn't see that too often with how often he was on the job. Of course, Avery started by looking at the stuff that was more on the kinky and risque side. He found a cheerleader's uniform and took the whole set out of the closet, stripping before trying it on. It was a two piece, a skirt and a top to allowed for a cute midriff, and it had some pom-poms and a hair piece, although he didn't mess with those yet.

His boxers kind of peaked out from underneath the skirt, ruining the illusion so far, but Avery was wearing the uniform rather snugly right now! Although he didn't have any curves, so he'd pass as a really flat, possible prepubescent girl at best.
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:20 am

Alice smiled as he tried that outfit on. "We just need to apply some makeup on your face and you'll really look girlish." He said, before grabbing some makeup on makeup table nearby and started to apply some of it to his face. "Now you look fabulous and much girlish than before." He said to him, smiling as he led him to the makeup desk where there's a mirror. Wow, does he look beautiful and look more like a girl than before.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:26 am

He'd flinched through much of the process, powder and dust put in his face, but once shown the results, Avery blushed. He was looking even better, now! Avery slid his boxers off from under the cheerleader's skirt, his erection hoisting up the skirt a bit.

"Can I get a bra and some panties?" He asked, and then looked at Alice's breasts before giving them a poke. "Can you also give me some curves, like you do?" While he spoke, Avery was pitting hair bands in his hair, trying to make pigtails. Unfortunately, his hair wasn't quite long enough to make good ones.
GeneticMess
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay