The Villa (DarkEntity & GeneticMess)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Villa (DarkEntity & GeneticMess)

Postby DarkEntity » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:43 am

Monika gasped as his cock shot its load all over her breasts, before giggling and taking a sample of his semen with her two fingers. "This warmth... This smell..." She muttered, before tasting the semen on her fingers. "Mmmhh... this taste... Oh, I miss tasting fresh semen like this. You have quite impressed me Avery, I'll treat you later so that you can buy whatever food you want later... after you have filled my insides to the brim with your cum." She said, giggling right after saying all of that and then shoving his whole cock into her mouth. The spiderlady deepthroated him while cupping his balls with her right hand. She continued to do it to him while increasing her pace, forcing her to cum inside her throat. Then Monika pulled his cock out of her mouth and gasping for air, giggling once more as she pulled out her smartphone. "You shot your delicious semen inside me throat, but I am not quite satisfied after that. But since you're doing well, I'll let you eat while my tight pussy devours your erect cock. So, what food would you like to eat?" She asked him while sitting on a chair.
Ready to RP again. Wanna RP with me? Go here! :)
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:11 am

He listened as Monika tasted, and then complimented him on his seed. And then, without any hesitation, she began deepthroating his cock and fondling his balls with gusto, and did so in such a forceful way that she effectively beat an orgasm out of him. Avery moaned the whole time, and nearly passed out after he'd been milked again.

"T-thanks... um... I guess I'll have pizza?"
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:05 am

Monika called a restaurant and ordered a few boxes of pizza, before putting the phone down on her bed. Then she went towards Avery, and removed the webbings that are covering his whole face. She gave him a quick peck on the lips, before backing away a bit from him. "I want you to see how beautiful my true form really is."

Monika moaned as a spider body started to grow behind her, and her legs started to morph into a pair of spider legs while her spider body grew three extra pair of spider legs. And three pair of spider eyes opened on her forehead. "Ooh, it's been quite a while since I walked on eight legs. Teehee~!" She said, turning around slowly to let Avery see her whole spider body. The spider girl giggled once more. "So, which hole would you like to enter? My mouth, my spider pussy, or my spinneret?" She asked to him, teasing him by opening her mouth widely, stretching the hole of her spider pussy, and showing the hole on her spinneret.

Suddenly, there was a knock on their door. It was Alice who is currently carrying the boxes of pizzas she has ordered. Monika opened the door and took the boxes, thanking her before closing the door. She opened one of the pizza boxes and took a slice before crawling on his body. "Say 'Aahh'~" She said to him, before feeding him with the pizza.
Ready to RP again. Wanna RP with me? Go here! :)
DarkEntity
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay