The Villa (DarkEntity & GeneticMess)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Villa (DarkEntity & GeneticMess)

Postby DarkEntity » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:02 am

Melissa continued to suck and please his cock with her eyes closed, increasing her pace until his cock exploded inside of her mouth. It caused her eyes to open up and widen, releasing his cock from her tendrils and taking it out to look at the liquid he shot in her mouth. "W-what is this white stuff, Mister Avery?" She asked in Liz's voice, before swallowing it. "It tastes salty but delicious. C-can I have more, p-please?" Melissa shyly asked to him.
Ready to RP again. Wanna RP with me? Go here! :)
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:27 am

Once Avery came, he bit his lip and sighed happily, his body tensing before relaxing. "That was cum, or semen. Putting that stuff inside your genitalia is what makes a baby." He giggled, while also flattered that Melissa found his seed so succulent. "... O-oh, you want more? You just have to rub it again, but you'll need to do a lot more to get more cum. Again, anywhere soft and warm."
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:35 am

Melissa thought for a moment, before laying down while spreading her legs. "C-can you... p-put it in h-here?" She timidly asked. Her body was tensing up as Avery obliged to put it in here. She let out a squeak as he forced the tip of his cock in, her insides are a bit tight and getting more of his cock in was quite difficult. But with a little more push, the human was able get all of it into her. Melissa's eyes rolled upwards as she moaned while Avery thrusted into her tight sex.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:30 am

Melissa was right on the ball with this one, it seemed. He hesitated, but then laid his chest atop hers, their faces pressed together as he slowly put his cock in, starting with just the tip and hesitating to go any further with how sensitive she was. Her virgin passage also seemed to be just as hesitant as he was to let him put in any more, but suddenly it all gave way and his length flew into the girl. She was loving this, so he let Melissa enjoy this full sensation before slowly pulling in and out.
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:01 am

Melissa continued to moan and squeak in every thrust, pleasure quickly overcoming her body and mind. "S-so big... Ahh... I-I love you, M-Mister Avery...!" She said, before her mouth meets with his mouth. She kissed him passionately, before the tendrils inside her mouth went into his mouth and throat. Her arms and legs wrapped themselves around him as she felt his cock getting bigger as he is nearly about to cum inside of her tight sex.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:23 am

"I-I... love you t-" Avery tried to coo back, before Melissa pulled him into a deep kiss, her tendrils again making him cringe initially from how alien and weird they were, before managing better as they played in his mouth and throat. She clung to him for all he was worth, and decided to kick it into full gear for the eager girl, moaning as he thrusted faster, harder, and then blew a burst of cum deep into her sex.
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:40 am

Melissa screamed as she felt him fill his insides up with his hot seed. She was still lost in pleasure, her body involuntarily humping upwards as some of his seed leaked out of her slightly gaping sex. "S-so... full... s-so... h-hot..." She said while laying there panting after all of that. Eventually, she would snap out of it and sat up before looking at him. "T-that was quite fun, Mister Avery! And quite filling, too! Uhmm... you w-wouldn't mind doing it again sometime... w-would you?"
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:03 pm

First with Liz, and now Melissa, Avery would be surprised if everybody in the villa hadn't heard him rutting with someone else. Avery went into a limp afterglow, enjoying the feeling of Melissa hungrily bashing her hips against his own. He gave her cute and petite little kisses as she was regaining her energy, and then pulled out as she sat up.

"T-that was called sex. We can do that again, any time you'd like." He smiled, and almost got ready to leave before he remembered about her doll. "Melissa, d-do you have a dollie? Liz told me, and I wanna meet her."
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:29 pm

"My dollie? O-oh, you mean Ruby! I don't know where she is right now, she runs off by herself sometimes. You should ask Alice about her, she might have an idea on her whereabouts." Melissa said as she slowly stood up, a few bits of his cum are still leaking out of her sex. "Can you tell Alice to clean up here, too? Thanks!"

As he went back to the living room, Alice was nowhere to be found. She might have moved somewhere else while he was in there with Melissa. And while he was looking for Alice, he could see a glimpse of Ruby upstairs. After following her, she was nowhere to be found upstairs. Strangely, his bedroom door is slightly open.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:49 pm

Avery redressed as Melissa and him both stood up again, trying to dry off any cum on him as discreetly as possible. He looked to the small puddles they had made during their fun... hopefully Alice wouldn't be too bothered by their sloppiness. "Alright, I'll see you later." He nodded happily, leaving Melissa to her own devices as he went back into the living room.

Nobody was in there right now, it seemed. He was all alone again... although now he had the chance to find this elusive doll he'd been hearing about. He may or may not have had a fantasy about fucking a doll... being eaten by a doll. Ruby hopefully wouldn't give him too much strife for it, assuming she was after what everyone else in the villa was. He walked casually up the stairs, catching a fragment of little blue dress disappear around a corner, no doubt belonging to the small little doll Melissa was carrying. He stepped up his pace a bit, trying to follow her but quickly loosing her track. His slightly open door stuck out like a sore thumb to him, so he quickly followed and opened his door all the way, stepping inside.
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:16 am

He would easily find Ruby standing ontop of his bed, waving at him. "Hiya, I'm Ruby! Do you want to be friends with me?" She said, sounding exactly like a child. "I've never seen a real human up close that isn't scared of me. And I'm glad that Melissa has found another friend! I'm happy that you're making her happy too!" She said, giggling. "How about I make you happy so that we could all be happy?"
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:28 am

Avery flicked on his light and saw Ruby, guessing she was named for the color of her presumably yarn hair. She was a living doll, and sounded a lot like a little kid, which might freak some people out, but Avery wasn't as easily deterred, and as long as she wasn't about to go Chucky on his ass, he'd probably warm up to her fast. He smiled, waved, closed his door, and then sat on his bedside next to Ruby.

"Well, aren't you just adorable!" He talked with the kind of tone an adult would address their young child with, smitten by her adorableness. Avery playfully pat her little head, and then innocently sat her on his lap. A hard-on was already forming, and pressed against the doll's back. "Any friend of Melissa is a friend of mine, and I've always wanted to meet a talking doll, so I guess this works out." At her offer, Avery already unzipped his pants, and held Ruby up with one hand as he slipped out of them. He then put her back down in the space between his legs, letting her look at his exposed member at her leisure.
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:02 am

"Wow, it's so big! I've never seen a human penis before!" Ruby said with astonishment as she slowly moved her soft cotton arms towards his cock. She then slowly stroked it up and down repeatedly, increasing the pace of her strokes every minute until it's fully erect. "There, nice and hard for me! Now let's see how it tastes like!" Ruby slowly took it into her mouth, which is also made of soft cotton. The doll sucked on his tip, before slowly taking all of it in. She sucked it while moaning for him, increasing the pace every before quickly pulling it out as it throbbed. Then Ruby rapidly stroked his cock while pointing it to her face. "Alice would have a hard time cleaning it up when you blow it off inside me, so blow it on my body instead!"
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:28 pm

Even if she was much smaller than him, Ruby praising the size of his shaft nevertheless flattered Avery. He let out a sharp gasp at her very soft and tender arms wrapping around it, decently on his way to an orgasm as the doll got him fully hard. His head rolled back lazily at the pleasure, but he moaned as an even softer mouth engulfed his cock and sank down over it. The cock was throbbing within her as she sucked him off, and Avery was oh so close to cumming that he couldn't refuse Ruby's offer. A load blasted out onto the doll's face, before he finally collapsed and took a breather. That was surprisingly intense!

"A-ah... fuck... oooh..." He moaned softly, sitting up and helping clean any cum off of her (assuming it hadn't already been licked off). "... That was really fun, Ruby. I know you're worn out, but can we play one more game? Is your belly stretchy enough to hold anyone?"
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:21 pm

Ruby giggled as Avery wiped off every bit of cum on her face. "Oh, you mean you want to snuggle into my soft belly? Well, I've never had anyone bigger than Melissa inside of my belly. But it's worth a try!" She said, opening her mouth widely before waiting for Avery to stick his head into her.

The doll's mouth and insides widened to accomodate his size as he slowly entered her body. Since it was very tight inside of her, Ruby decided to give him a helping hand by pushing and swallowing him. Her body is now thrice as large than it was before. "Looks like I'm gonna have to stay in your bed since you're too heavy to move."
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:27 pm

Stretchy enough it was, if only barely. Avery had to really tuck his body tightly together to squeeze in through Ruby's mouth. Her pushes and swallows were much needed in helping getting him down.This was really exciting for Avery, even if there was very little room at all, but that actually made it even more exciting for him. He left a very definite outline on the doll's belly, lots of his features making an identifiable bulge.

"Y-yeah, you can stay on my bed as long as you like, Ruby. I g-guess we are friends now, after all." A noticeable drawback to these tight confines were a lack of air, but Avery didn't complain. He was living out too many fetishes right now to care. "If you have any other doll or toy friends, I'd always be happy to meet them, Ruby... A-any at all." Some very light thrusts came from Avery, his cock hard and pointing straight up as he was rubbing it against the cotton around him. He'd forgotten that Ruby had him cum on her rather than in her for a reason.
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:47 am

Ruby giggled as she felt him rubbing his cock against her insides. "Heehee~ My insides are just too soft for your cock, aren't they? I can't blame you if they're able to force you to cum, though I might not be able to help you if Alice sees your semen inside of me." The doll said, sighing happily as she rubbed her belly. "Well, there's one doll residing in the basement with the ghost in there. And that's about all of the dolls in this villa. Oh, that reminds me! Miss Penelope is bringing a doll for Melissa next week!"
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:07 am

Ruby's warning comes a moment too late, as the moment she says "might", he blows a weak load against her silky skin from within, creating a small semen stain. Avery is quiet for a moment, and then sighs in exasperation. "...S-sorry, it was too soft to resist. Alice doesn't get too upset about these kinds of things, right?" Her casual mention of locking him in the basement forever comes to mind. The maid seemed so kind, but he felt like it would only be a matter of time until he saw her scarier side.

One in the basement with this ghost he had yet to meet, and one Penelope was planning to give to Melissa. Seemed he would get plenty of chances to explore his doll fetish. Avery cuddled and nuzzled against the doll's hands rubbing him from outside. It then dawned on him... how did digestion work? He saw no stomach acid, just balls of cotton as far as he could see.
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:37 am

"Well... I'll try to soften up her anger if she finds out about this. But I can't make any promises though." Ruby said, she really wanted Avery to enjoy being inside of her but Alice might not like it one bit. "Oh, about digesting you. I can't really do that. I'm only a doll, and Miss Penelope didn't gave me any magic powers to do it. So, sorry about that. You're gonna have to crawl out of my butt to get out of it." She said, frowning.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:43 am

Oh. That made sense, Avery supposed. "... Huh. Okay, just gotta... find it." Avery started shifting around, trying to find his way out. Hopefully he didn't knock the stuffing out of her, literally, as he tried to get out of an even tighter hole than Ruby's mouth. He thought THAT was a tight fit... With some persistence, Avery eventually did squeeze his way out of the doll's butt, cotton stuck to him in plenty of places. What a rush!

"That was really fun, thanks for entertaining my fantasies for a little bit, Ruby." He chuckled, picking up the doll and giving her a gentle hug before putting her back down. "I'm gonna go, but you can stay in my room for now if you want. I don't mind, and I don't think Melissa would mind too much either."
GeneticMess
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay