Fun with a couple (Komodorazor and me)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Fun with a couple (Komodorazor and me)

Postby Tempest » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:11 am

She gasped out at this, her entire body freezing and tensing up at feeling something wet run over her back.

"W - What's there? Who's there?!" She asked, a shiver running down her spine.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:16 pm

The beast drooled over the woman as she quickly turned around. In an instant the beast quickly headed butted her into the wall, but not to hard, just enough to pin her down.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:19 am

She yelped as she was sent to the nearby wall, causing her to grunt as the air was also knocked out of her.

"Wh... what's there?!" She asked in a hoarse whisper.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:31 pm

The beast wasted little to no time as it quickly began to wrap its jaws around the woman's head, slowly licking over her face within its mouth.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:11 pm

This caused her outcries to get muffled and therefore unheard by anyone else nearby.

Meanwhile, Leo and Sumi were still making out.
"I wish I could get back at some people whom have been teasing me before..." Sumi said.
"Well, why not have a bit of fun after the pets of our vixen friend have had their fill?" Leo then asked.
"Sure... I know where to start..." Sumi said, nodding.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:16 pm

The beast quickly pinned the woman down with its leg before it slowly began to swallow her head and neck down.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:57 am

She tried to move her arms and legs, but found herself unable to as she was being pinned down, and yet why was making this her so... hot at her nethers?
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:17 pm

The vixen continued to unleash more pheromones within the air as the raptor beast puts its foot higher and higher on the woman as its tail begins to move around her legs and her pussy.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:39 pm

Said woman let out a moan as she felt the tail moving around her legs and pussy, making her wonder what was touching her there... she was already getting wet from this as she tried to move her hands to it, evidently having an urge which needed to be sated.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:57 pm

The large beast slowly moved over the woman's neck and began to gulp down her shoulders as its tail slowly began to toy more and more with her exposed area, before the tip began to tickle the mouth of her pussy.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:46 pm

This caused her legs to buckle to a degree, the sensation spreading through her body as if she were on fire, while she was unable to see now that the beast's jaws were over her head and shoulders, the nipples on her breasts becoming hard.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:19 am

The raptor beast the moved its tail from the woman's pussy, it quickly put its foot off of her stomach and slowly began to tilt the back of his head to better swallow the rest of the woman.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:00 pm

Leo and Sumi watched this going on, as Sumi was now beginning to form the group she had absorbed into a single woman, humming to herself.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:26 pm

The raptor beast continued to gulp down the woman, slowly starting to swallow over her stomach and gulp down her long legs, letting her enter into his gut.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:50 am

The woman was moving about while she was being swallowed, feeling herself bumping against someone else, which was the other young woman the beast had swallowed before, blushing.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:09 pm

The large beast drooled as its tongue continued o to explore more and more of the woman's body, slightly tilting the back of its head as his tongue began to explore the woman's nether regions.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:24 pm

The woman let out a muffled squeal as she felt the tongue moving over the nethers, not expecting this and distracting her from her predicament for the moment.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:03 am

The beast slowly let its tongue slither within the woman's lower region, arching it back and forth in a slow motion to merely savor her fine taste. Her muffled screams tickled the beast's throat which pleased it very much as he swallowed her down.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:15 am

Her legs began to wiggle in the air as the woman was both squealing and moaning, evidently trying to get out, yet her body was heating up with the touch of the beast's tongue against her nethers.

At the same time, Sumi changed Leo's coat into a longcoat, evidently wanting to tease him. Catching up on this, Leo then wrapped both himself and Sumi into said coat as she hopped onto him and wrapped herself around him, before shutting the coat tightly around them both using its belts, right as Sumi impaled herself on his shaft once again, as if wanting some entertainment herself while finalizing the merger of the Hinata Group into a single entity for some extra fun.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:12 am

The raptor like beast then slowly began to arch his head back more and more until it was finally able to gulp down the rest of the woman, allowing her to slide down its gullet nice and easy.
Komodorazor
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay