Fun with a couple (Komodorazor and me)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Fun with a couple (Komodorazor and me)

Postby Tempest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:26 pm

"Oh, really?" Leo asked, "And what exactly does 'your way' entail? Teasing me about how well my beloved Sumi tasted like?"

Sumi shivered inside Violet's stomach, wondering what in Kami's name Violet was up to regarding her and her boyfriend Leo. This was a situation which was scaring her, she didn't want to be separated from Leo, not like this. Even though she heard Violet telling him that he would have to earn her back, she wondered what that would be about.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:38 pm

"Like I said, it's your own fault...you really need to pay more attention of what you do and who you do it around." She said as she checked her nails in a nonchalant manner." It really wouldn't be a challenge or test if I told you would it, you'll just have to figure it out for yourself...oh and just to make things fun." Violet snapped her fingers."You're power is no halved and limited..." She said.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:49 pm

"I see... and Limited how?" He asked, frowning as he crossed his arms, deciding it would be best to just do as he was told as he was really eager to have his girlfriend back in his arms.

Sumi growled at this from inside her stomach. How dare Violet put a test to make sure Leo shows his devotion to her. Sumi was as equally as guilty to the lust, given how much she loves Leo and what he has done for her so far... she decided to listen in and see what was going on next.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:55 pm

"Limited as what you just did right now..with the couple and the milk carton...it's going to be much harder to do." She stated. "And if by chance you do managed, you'll only drain your energy and to some extent your life force." She answered.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:59 pm

"I see." Leo said, nodding, "is there a specific amount of testing to be done?"

Leo had to admit that this was getting a bit agitating. While he understood what Violet intentions were, as in teaching him to be more discreet, he wanted nothing more than hold his beloved girlfriend in his arms right now, but since that was currently out of the question, he waited to see if there was a limit or anything that would make Violet satisfied.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:11 pm

"You seem to be missing the point of the test." She said with a sigh. "I'm not supposed to tell you, it's clear that Sumi didn't date you for your brains." She said with a sigh as she shook her head and folder her arms.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:13 pm

"Very well then, I'll be on my way." Leo said, shrugging as he decided to see what he can do what's needed to be done, finding it a challenge to figure out what the objective is.

"Leo has been very kind to me." Sumi then said from within Violet's stomach.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:22 pm

"Yes...that sort of one thing that irks me about him, I can stand me who are to nice and sappy and dense when love is in the air, that is why I need to form a bit of chaos." She stated.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:23 pm

"You'll see that my beloved will do anything for me, as much as I'd do anything for him. If his mother hadn't interfered..." She then said.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:28 pm

"Oh well, we will see in time how great he will do, everyone has their limits and your boyfriend is no exception...I'll be sure to break him." She snickered as she began to move away the opposite direction.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:29 pm

"That's what you think..." She said, trying to roll around in her stomach again.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:37 pm

"Ugh, so annoying...should of just picked another erotic couple for me to toy with." She said as she hovered in the air.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:39 pm

Meanwhile, Leo was looking around, wondering where to start, humming to himself as determination shined in his eyes.

Sumi chuckled at this, remaining silent for now, wondering where Violet would be going to now.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:43 pm

Violet snapped her fingers as she summoned another obstacle for him, or at least reformed another obstacle for him. The man and woman that he turned into milk earlier slowly began to reform within his got, taking a milky goo like form.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:46 pm

Leo hummed to himself as he suddenly felt his belly gurgle at the sudden moment, feeling his gut beginning to grow as something was changing shape.
"Okay, this is new..." He said, frowning at this.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:50 pm

The woman snapped her fingers once more with a smirk as the couple was slowly starting to expand his stomach as they grew back into their original size and began to gain their mind back within him.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:51 pm

"Ugh...." Both James and Emily said, while Leo merely frowned.

"Well, this is going to be interesting..." He said, pondering of what he should do.

Sumi on her turn merely waited until Violet had arrived at her destination, pouting a bit due to her still being trapped...
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:55 pm

Violet snapped her fingers once more expanded the couple more and more, giving the young man a bloated stomach and making the couple much more powerful than before as well as much more aroused. More and more milk filled within the young man.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:59 pm

Leo grunted at this, but he managed to change his stance a bit to retain his balance.

"You two are definitely making yourselves comfortable in there." He said, patting his gut.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:06 pm

Violet felt as though she should give Leo a bit of a challenge, she clicked her fingers once more. This made the couple within sex craze, only thinking of kissing, groping and fucking one another and anything else in sight. The viciously moved around and more within the man's gut.
Komodorazor
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay