The Best Laid Plans...(Whitebrand and Eatemi)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Best Laid Plans...(Whitebrand and Eatemi)

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:45 am

Brand’s face darkened for an instant. Then he shrugged as he pointed to himself.

“Dra-gon,” He said as insultingly as possible. He tapped his finger to her chest. “Hu-man. Apex predator. Mode-level predator. Anyway I’m doing you a favor. Your males treat your females without any respect at all. At least I’ll be protecting you for however long I keep you. Your males can’t even be bothered to do that much.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby EateMi » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:12 am

"Yes, actually they can." She growled, "Daniel knew I was going to be on this trip for a while and now he doesn't know where I am, he even is taking care of the kids!" She sighed quietly, "Just get it over with, you're probably not even listening to me." She growled lowly
EateMi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:03 am

“Kids?”

Of all the things she could have said, that seemed to have stopped him dead in his tracks. Slowly he lowered her to the floor, allowing her to stand in front of him. His expression was troubled.

Finally he huffed. His wings folded against his back and his swaying tail became still.

“Children should never grow up without their parents,” he said carefully. “You can go. I’m keeping the rest for myself. There should be vehicles parked nearby. Go back to your...kids.”

With that he lumbered back up the steps, ignoring the fact that Ashley was mere feet from a weapon.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby EateMi » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:29 am

"I cant just let you take my sister. She's pregnant, her partner will miss her too." Ashley said quickly, "I can prove it."
EateMi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:09 pm

The dragon man swung around, now looking angry, disbelief on his face.

"Then do," he said, sounding like the words were being dragged from his mouth. "Prove it."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay