The Best Laid Plans...(Whitebrand and Eatemi)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Best Laid Plans...(Whitebrand and Eatemi)

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:11 am

The stranger frowned at her attempt at humor. He asked several other questions...her educational background, her grades, family members...before he finally picked up his recording device with a sigh.

“Thank you, Miss Ash,”’he said curtly. “You are being much more cooperative than your companions.”

With no further explanation the man stood up. The door behind him opened and he stepped out. A second layer the door shut again.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby EateMi » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:57 pm

The albino huffed softly, she pulled her legs up onto the cot and folded them. She looked down to the floor and zoned out a bit, listening to her heartbeat and breathing while thinking. She was meditating almost and it was keeping her calm at least
EateMi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:20 am

The image of the young man she’d glimpsed being wrestled to the ground appeared in her head. He seemed to be staring right at her.

Don’t react, she heard in her head, the voice deep and strong. Are you interested in getting out of here?
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby EateMi » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:00 am

Ash shivered a bit, this was one of the weirdest days of her life. Of course I do, but first of all who are you? she responded without moving a centimeter out or her zoned out position, You're that Brand I've been hearing about, aren't you?
EateMi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:02 am

They call me Subject K, but yes I am, Brand said calmly. I'm in contact with your sister and friends. In order to get out of here I have to have a bit more power than I already do. I need the four of you to concentrate on me...lending me your strength so I can beat our captors. In exchange I’ll get the four of you out of this place.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby EateMi » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:40 am

Ashley sighed softly, Fine....I'm probably going to regret this... with that she closed her hands and her eyes, focusing on a certain point in the building where she could sense something odd.
EateMi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:20 pm

She immediately sensed him, trapped inside a bubble of power. Fortunately there were cracks in that bubble that made it easy to concentrate her focus through. The bubble was artificial, not mental, so it could not block her.

It took perhaps a full minute. Without warning the lights in the room became dimmer and she heard the sound of an alert siren going off.

"Emergency. Emergency. Code Orange. Emergency. Code Orange."

She immediately heard the sound of people running from the other side of the door. Whatever Code Orange was, it was serious.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby EateMi » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:08 pm

Ashley instantly got a headache, she held a hand over her eye as she stood up fast, watching the lights. There was this weird sound, like thunder but heavier, constant and more...violent. She heard the weird thundering sound coming close and faster, and that was either really good or really bad.
EateMi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:50 pm

She heard the sound of gunfire and panicked yells. Finally the door of her prison bent inwards, folding almost in half as though it were made of tinfoil. On the other side, looking like a comic strip superhero in a hospital gown, was the young man she'd glimpsed before. His eyes were glowing gold as he looked her up and down.

"Follow me if you want to live," he said as he tore the rest of the metal door aside. "I have one of your friends already."

"Candy poked her head into the ruined doorway and grinned.

"Isn't this cool?" she said? "He's bulletproof!"

"For now," the young man grunted. "But we have to hurry."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby EateMi » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:15 pm

Ash glanced at him before quickly bolting out, the albino instantly got that odd feeling. It was one she used to find Gray when they were younger, "C'mon Candy, I know where Gray and Chris are!" Ash called, already bolting down the hall and dodging fire with ease
EateMi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:07 am

"Fool!" Brand snapped as he reached out for her. "Get behind me!"

He was almost too late. He grabbed Ash and hurled her behind him just as a group of men in security uniforms and armed with semi-automatic weapons appeared at the end of the hall. The men opened fire without hesitation.

The bullets did not bounce off Brand, but instead seemed to hit a barrier that was set in front of him. Brand made a gesture and all the men firing at them were simply knocked off their feet like tenpins.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby EateMi » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:18 am

"I can't just leave her!" Ash snarled, a man came from behind but it was only for a second as his neck was snapped in seconds because of the albino, "Unless we're going to stand here looking pretty, I'd really like to get my sister!" She hissed, her tone went from soft to that a military soldier would use with a raspy tone and hardened voice
EateMi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:21 am

“Girl’s got ‘tude,” Brand said in an almost admiring tone. Almost. He insisted on leading the way down the hall, but this time no one got in the way. He stopped in front of a second door and casually tore it open. Gray stood in a room identical to her sister’s.

Ash, however, noticed that the young mans body was shot with veins of silver. As she watched he seemed to strain a bit and the veins of silver thinned. He was exerting a lot of energy to maintain his human appearance.

“One more to go,” he growled.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby EateMi » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:59 pm

Ash was uncomfortable around this thing but she had to get her and her friends out. Gray and Ash said something together in German, some guards tried to ambush but the two had enough of morons with guns. After breaking a neck or two the girls were armed and took out the rest without wasting a bullet, headshots for everyone
EateMi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:15 pm

Brand's exertions took their toll. He waded through another wave of foes and strode down a hall. Metallic silver wings unfurled from his back. His flesh became covered with similar scales. His bulk became even larger as he grew to stand well over seven feet tall. His head elongated and became draconian. He finally threw off all pretense as his massive hands sprouted deadly claws. The dragon man strode down the hallway ahead of the armed girls.

He casually tore open Christine's door, but his attention was drawn by the sight of a gorgeous redheaded woman in a suit and lab coat organizing a line of armed men.

"Dr. Rhea," he purred in his now ominously deep voice. "We have so much to talk about."

He headed straight for the group as Christine emerged from her cell.

"What's...going on?" she said as she stared at her armed friends. "And where did you learn to use that stuff?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby EateMi » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:09 pm

Gray rolled her eyes, "Marines, 9 years." Ash murmured, the albino and her sister aiming at the line of soldiers and planning the fastest method to kill every one of the soldiers without missing and it was rather easy. But Ashley, to say the least, was very unnerved by the large dragon-like man, she didn't think it was right, it was weird and it was his fault they were there....though he was currently breaking them out.
EateMi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:03 pm

"But...if you can do that...why hang out with us?" Candy wanted to know.

Brand swept aside the men who she'd set up to face him, wrenching a grenade launcher from one of their hands, He crumpled the weapon and grabbed the redhead by the throat.

"Second chance," he growled. "Your palm print will get us out. Help us out or I'll cut it off."

"M-my hand has to be alive to work the locks," she stuttered defiantly, despite being face to nose with the dragon man. "Kill me, no escape."

"Just what I wanted to hear," the dragon man said.

He opened his mouth wide as his spare claw began shredding the woman's clothing apart.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby EateMi » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:18 am

Ash and Gray both faltered on their aim, lowing the weapons a bit in shock. They both knew what was about to happen and sure enough...they were right. The dragon downed the redhead like she was nothing. The twins backed up, their weapons wouldn't work and they knew that which made the situation all the more terrifying.
EateMi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:05 am

The dragon man did not turn around until the redhead’s wriggling feet disappeared into his maw. He made a visible effort to swallow before he turned around to face the girl’s.

“Damn,” Candy said, hiding behind Ash and her sister.

Brand looked at the weapons in the girls’s hands and raised an eye ridge.

“Well?” He said.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby EateMi » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:39 pm

"'Well' what? You just ate someone." Ash murmured and shot a soldier who was getting up, "I have no idea what the hell you want me to do." She shrugged as Gray watched something wiggling around on the ground in a weird way
EateMi
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay